Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment (36220 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo) / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by YaksonFCA(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2015
RIP
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Kalvan: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Shut da fu.k up you fuvking dunce

where did he mock anyone. Ejjiot

Don't mind that lunatic. He's obviously a crack-head.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
Kalvan:

LMAO! Do know how re tarded you sound?! HAHAHAHAHA! grin
[/s]

Shut up, bastard! When I said you're a fatherless dunce and your mom is a local village wh.ore I meant it. Your attitude is giving you away. Who logs in to NL very in the morning to mock people's tribe if not brainless bastards from Ibadan zoo like you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by eleko1: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2015
In ideal world? .
Kalvan:

Go and learn how to write and speak proper English. In Ideal world, a houseboy like yourself won't have the balls to question me.
imbe-cile
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Nwaiberibe: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]

Shut up, bastard! When I said you're a fatherless dunce and your mom is a local village wh.ore I meant it. Your attitude is giving you away. Who logs in to NL very in the morning to mock people's tribe if not brainless bastards from Ibadan zoo like you?

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Nwaiberibe: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
Kalvan:

Don't mind that lunatic. He's obviously a crack-head.
[/s]
Face ur music and stop looking for support, idiot! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by FRANKOXY(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2015
I CAN'T HAVE MY BREAKFAST AFTER READING THIS. OH LORD HELP YOUR CHILDREN.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Kalvan: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]

Is that you BloodyKiller?! Stop crying, you local tout.

Don't you have a father to wake up with slide-tackle? Run along before I flay you.

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by eleko1: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2015
Mumu.
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Shut da fu.k up you fuvking dunce

where did he mock anyone. Ejjiot
U are a deucedly insufferable ignoramus and a revolting air polluting.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by kelechi50: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2015
menix:
LAWD have mercy!!!

This is wickedness of the highest order..

NO IGBO family will allow another igbo home to die that way..

This ethnic hatred is going out of hand.

I stand to b quoted, the Neighbors are not igbo but I know of a certain that the death of this family will be avenged by KARMA..

RIP Ndi nkem..
Chukwu Nna nabata unu..
My brother that is yorubas for u,u greet them wahala if u don't wahala.RIP

3 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by GodMode: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Solodegreat24:
Moral lesson: Always leave peacefully with your neighbours. Very important. Dough saving them would have make the said Nkiru to have a re-think about life. RIP to the dead

Wrong... If there was constant light or they used rechargeable touch light.. This wouldn't happen...

It's a preventable accident..

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by bummyla(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Seawhy(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2015
It is a pity.
May their gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by FrankValency(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
embarassed

I hate candles! Too dangerous.

Devil na black man.
so u believe in this candle thing? Who was there to tell the story
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
Kalvan:

Is that you BloodyKiller?! Stop crying, you local tout.

Don't you have a father to wake up with slide-tackle? Run along before I flay you.
[/s]
May thunder fire your mom's left breast! This is Xbladez, not bloody..?? Are u mad or delusional or both? Although, I heard most people from Ibadan have brain problem

3 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by eleko1: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2015
I tire for the goat.
Nwaiberibe:
[s][/s]
Face ur music and stop looking for support, idiot! grin grin
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Kalvan: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
May thunder fire your mom's left breast! This is Xbladez, not bloody..?? Are u mad or delusional or both? Although, I heard most people from Ibadan have brain problem

BloodyKiller, how many multiple accounts do you have?!

Go and wake up your papa with multiple slide-tackles. Go!
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by FrankValency(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2015
GodMode:

Wrong... If there was constant light or they used rechargeable touch light.. This wouldn't happen...

and who told u it was candle,so how ppl knew it was candle? They were all dead,and d only survivo is critically lying in hospita,I don't believe that candle joor, didn't u see the kitche wasn't burnt,how come they didn't run to kitchen?
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Nwaiberibe: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2015
Kalvan:
SEVEN YEEGBOS DIED. GOOD RIDDANCE. grin
Lame! People die by accident everyday, so it's no strange news. Tomorrow, ur family might all die of rat poison but I won't laugh at u. Such is life grin

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by engrjacuzzi: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2015
no wonder the book of life said love is the greatest of the three qualities. if they loved one another and lived in peace, it could have been averted or limited. love your neighbour as yourself.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by shedo2012(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2015
JIsos Christ of NAzareth..! Jst lik dat d whole f@mily was burnt to death. I feel like cryin.
Pls BAba JEhovaR God of osebruwa I beg u via Christ ur Son, hav mercy upon dix families $ accept der gently souls in ur perfet KINGDOm... ejooor........
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
Kalvan:

BloodyKiller, how many multiple accounts do you have?!

Go and wake up your papa with multiple slide-tackles. Go!
[/s]

You see, what u lack for intelligence you make up for stupidity, no wonder Yolloba people still tear their children's face till date. Who's Bloodykiller and how are we related? Egregiously ignorant dingleberry

3 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Nwaiberibe: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Kalvan:

SEVEN YEEGBOS ARE DEAD! GOOD RIDDANCE! THEY CAN GO AND FORM Biafra WITH OJUKWU IN HELL!
Aight, aight! wink I'll remind u when it's ur turn. U can drink a cup of acid over this now and celebrate

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Kalvan: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]

You see, what u lack for intelligence you make up for stupidity, no wonder Yolloba people still tear their children's face till date. Who's Bloodykiller and how are we related? Egregiously ignorant dingleberry

Stop denying your account, you yeegbo criminal. grin
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by 9jatatafo(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2015
The tenants in that house did not try enough. Why couldn't the co-tenants break the walls in order to rescue these people? In my neighbourhood last December, a house caught fire with a woman, two kids and an old man of 85 years inside around 12 midnight, the woman raised alarm, we all rushed there, burst the wall of the fence, and break part of the house to rescue them before putting off the fire. Your neighbour don't have to be greeting you always before you can assist in time of trouble. I am crying for hearing this bad news. We should always learn to be our neighbour's keeper.

5 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
Rip to the dead

This is what happens when you dont plan well before leaving your village for a foreign land

They are Igbo immigrants in Lagos, 8 of them living in one room. It is very dangerous.

Other tenants too are Igbos and they have a Yoruba landlord and yet they are fighting each other. Some of them are on NL and they will be boasting they have 10 flats in Lekki Phase 1.

Yeebhoes in Lagos are like 15 living in a single room, yet they abuse and curse people online daily. Pathetic.

6 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by LastSurvivor: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2015
menix:

Maybe I don't understand english, but ur writing expression must be so bad that I misconstrued u...

Kk I will be more elucidate next time
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
Kalvan:

Stop denying your account, you yeegbo criminal. grin

[/s]
Debased nostril-offending moving stench of leprosy from Ibadan zoo! grin Are you hallucinating? This is Xbladez, aka Yollobas slayer. Thunder destroy your family! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Solodegreat24(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2015
GodMode:

I'm not talking about the cause of the accident. If you read the story very well, u would notice were it was said the neighbours refused to help just because the deceased wife had issues with the neighbours. Hence the reason for my comment. Sure the cause is preventable
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by 3kay945(m): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Kalvan:

LMAO! Do know how re tarded you sound?! HAHAHAHAHA! grin

Don't you think your signature is inciting You don't need to put that there. Its uncalled for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.