Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment (36226 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo) / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Bonapart(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mariojane:
all am saying is, every country has a bad side stop condemning Nigeria as if the country is hell itself. humans will always act humans no matter their tribe, race or ethnic group.
what are you trying to justify

Was Nigeria this way in 1995 or 2001

Nigeria now it's almost hell itself
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by goodgate: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
kelechi50:
My brother that is yorubas for u,u greet them wahala if u don't wahala.RIP
Guy, I know of this Incident, the Neigbours, are Igbos, but the LandLord is a yoruba man, it was even a Neigbour from the next Compound that started the rescue efforts, a Yoruba Man Too.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by jennymartins(f): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:
Where's After1? Bastard, if you run thunder will fire you and your useless mother. I'm gathering more pictures grin grin

Good you chased away that onye ofe. They are always looking for trouble.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by BUAR(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
embarassedIn as much as I'd say its the obnoxious anxiety play more role to the death of the victims ,I wanna say to pple to always love your neighbours as Christ loved you not as you love yourself cos some don't really love themselves tho
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
jennymartins:

Good you chased away that onye ofe. They are always looking for trouble.
He will come back. I'm waiting for him
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
adeleks:
80 years old woman with 18 years old daughter. Mouth closed. RIP to the dead.

I don't believes any news that comes from punsh newspapet
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by frankuty(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wot a sad news...may God grant them enternal rest....rip death
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
adeleks:
80 years old woman with 18 years old daughter. Mouth closed. RIP to the dead.

I think say na only me see am
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Passingshit(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
goodgate:
The Neigbours too are Igbos.
I was referring to the guy I quoted

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Passingshit(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I think say na only me see am
Maybe it's the granddaughter
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Tex42(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
RIP to the family...

To imagine that one could watch an entire family die because of greeting is an evil that is uncommon to the devil and the human race...

... And u let them burn to death when u could have saved their lives, u can as well feed on their carcass.

Father deliver us from all evil(resident evil)
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bonapart:
God have mercy Nigeria is worse than hell dammnn!!!!!
People from that zoo are extremely wicked
Shitty people
I hope you read the part that the tenants are ibos.

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by WINDSOW(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
May our Lady, the Mother of God, the Queen of all Souls, intercede on their behalf to God almighty, Amen.

Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and the hour of our death, Amen.
Bros ,stop tis idol worshipping.Mary is nt biblically entitled to intercede on behalf of believers.
Jesus is the intermediary between man and God.
Pray in Jesus' Name n ur prayers ll be granted. Check the bible for proofs.
Thank U
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by rezzy: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Bonapart(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
saxywale:

I hope you read the part that the tenants are ibos.
you're even a tribalist... i giv up on you
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by gnchetts: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Am getting so scared of opening nairaland. So many tragic things happening around us everynow and then. 80yrs raped 3months, a set b on fire, c pored hot oil on d, e cut the head of f, g killed and removed the parts of h, power bank electrocuted I, high tension wire fell on the head of j, Neighbour allowed 7 fellow human to die because of (good morning) and so many scary stories that comes up every min. No one is saved whether u hide in ur house or u run to ur friend or u decide to walk along the street. Am so scared of being a 'Nigerian'. Let God remember us like he did to Israelites. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by edkidacool: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
gnchetts:
Am getting so scared of opening nairaland. So many tragic things happening around us everynow and then. 80yrs raped 3months, a set b on fire, c pored hot oil on d, e cut the head of f, g killed and removed the parts of h, power bank electrocuted I, high tension wire fell on the head of j, Neighbour allowed 7 fellow human to die because of (good morning) and so many scary stories that comes up every min. No one is saved whether u hide in ur house or u run to ur friend or u decide to walk along the street. Am so scared of being a 'Nigerian'. Let God remember us like he did to Israelites. Amen!
what kind of talk is dat bro, that ur scared to be a Nigerian, u think u will safe elsewhere Look if u don't know worse things happen in the much glorified United States and other European countries.... U better just love ur country o, u don't have two..... besides Nigerians made Nigeria what it is today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.