Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment (36222 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo) / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by frankieval1(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2015
Its her grand mother@d person above me........rip 2 d family
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2015
Allosaurus:

shocked shocked shocked

Continue to quote yourself with your other monikers. Buhahahahaha

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by willibounce1(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2015
Bose253:
We Yorubas are evil! So because of mere greeting they allowed a family to die undecided

Was it mentioned that the other neighbours who didn't help are yorubas?

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by charlesbailey(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2015
i dislike this attitude of 'live your life' in lagos. that's how that man's highlander suv got burnt yesterday with people there standing and taking pics
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

[s]MAY AYILALA WIPE OFF YOUR FAMILY
MAY OGUN KILL EVERYONE IN YOUR VILLAGE
MAY SANGO STRIKE YOU DEATH WITHOUT MERCY
MAY ACCIDENT BE YOUR PORTION AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY.
MAY YOU WORK AND NEVER REAP THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR
MAY YOUR MOTHER BE STRIKE DOWN BY FULANI HERDSMEN AFTER RAPING HER TO SHRED.
MAY SORROW, BADLUCK,BITTERNESS,MISFORTUNE AND ALL EVILS IN THIS WORLD BE YOURS AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY. SO SHALL IT BE.[/s]
Lame! Always repeating the same words. Now look here.

Your entire clan will burn and be used for suya
Your pregnant mom shall be raped with sticks while they force ur father to watch
Your wife and sisters shall be impregnated by dwarves and albinos
Week after week, members of your clan will keep missing until u go extinct
Curse will rule ur land after the death of ur oba
They will use the blood of ur family to paint the gateway to hell
Your mom shall hang in public like the cheating alhaja. (look below)

[img]http://1.bp..com/-aTdx3SEbFzE/VDpJI6xjqQI/AAAAAAAAAKU/q6ygbeFcSeI/s1600/die.jpg[/img]

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Allosaurus: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:

[s]Continue to quote yourself with your other monikers. Buhahahahaha[/s]
Dummy, I'm not Xblades grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by honeygirl17: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2015
Kalvan:

SEVEN YEEGBOS ARE DEAD! GOOD RIDDANCE! THEY CAN GO AND FORM Biafra WITH OJUKWU IN HELL!

How old are you young man? Why rejoice over the death of another man? You may think you're being funny but it is a lane that leads to destruction. Bro u are building an empire of hate. Bro respect the dead.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
XBLadez:

Lame! Always repeating the same words. Now look here.

Your entire clan will burn and be used for suya
Your pregnant mom shall be raped with sticks while they force ur father to watch
Your wife and sisters shall be impregnated by dwarves and albinos
Week after week, members of your clan will keep missing until u go extinct
Curse will rule ur land after the death of ur oba
They will use the blood of ur family to paint the gateway to hell
Your mom shall hang in public like the cheating alhaja. (look below)

[img]http:g[/img]
[/s]

Quoting and liking your own pics with several monikers wont save you. You are getting more frustrated.

MAY HEAVY STONE RAIN WIPE OFF YOUR WHOLE VILLAGE.
MAY CHOLERA KILL EVERY LIVING SOUL IN YOUR VILLAGE.
MAY FIRE CONSUME YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
MAY YOUR MOTHER BE KILLED BY YOU WHILE RAPING HER.
MAY YOUR FATHER COMMIT SUICIDE AFTER KILLING ALL YOUR BROTHERS.
MAY YOU BE SUBJECT OF RIDICULE AMONG YOUR FRIENDS.
MAY YOU NEVER BE HAPPY FOR A SINGLE MINUTE BEFORE KILLING YOURSELF.
MAY ALL YOUR SISTERS BE USED AS BABY FACTORY BEFORE BEING KILLED BY HEAVY FIRE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

SO SHALL IT BE. ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Nwaiberibe: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Seriously, Xbladez, After1 and the rest, I think this is becoming stale. Stop it and get on to another chapter undecided
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Allosaurus:

Dummy, I'm not Xblades grin grin

Bastard, continue to deceive your mother.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Swissheart(f): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2015
Love and Peace goes hand-in-hand.....wicked and devilish neighbor.the holy book even attest to d fact that we should try be at peace with everyone.RIP to d dead
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by smsdigito: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2015
So so painful, may their souls rest in peace

[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Quoting and liking your own pics with several monikers wont save you. You are getting more frustrated.

MAY HEAVY STONE RAIN WIPE OFF MY WHOLE VILLAGE.
MAY CHOLERA KILL EVERY LIVING SOUL IN MY VILLAGE.
MAY FIRE CONSUME ME AND MY FAMILY.
MAY MY MOTHER BE KILLED BY MY WHILE RAPING HER.
MAY MY FATHER COMMIT SUICIDE AFTER KILLING ALL YOUR BROTHERS.
MAY I BE SUBJECT OF RIDICULE AMONG YOUR FRIENDS.
MAY I NEVER BE HAPPY FOR A SINGLE MINUTE BEFORE KILLING MYSELF.
MAY ALL MY SISTERS BE USED AS BABY FACTORY BEFORE BEING KILLED BY HEAVY FIRE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

SO SHALL IT BE. ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
May Sango keep tearing the face of ur people grin grin
Street dogs shall rape ur mother when she's pregnant
May every child in ur family die of polio and kwashiokor grin
May ur father be killed by a stray cow and butchered by the Fulanis
May the ground reject ur corpse after u die
May ur UNCLES CONTINUE RAPING UR SISTERS FOREVER cheesy
May ur mom be beaten and disgraced in public for infidelity

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
XBLadez:

May Sango keep tearing the face of ur people grin grin
Street dogs shall rape ur mother when she's pregnant
May every child in ur family die of polio and kwashiokor grin
May ur father be killed by a stray cow and butchered by the Fulanis
May the ground reject ur corpse after u die
May ur UNCLES CONTINUE RAPING UR SISTERS FOREVER cheesy
May ur mom be beaten and disgraced in public for infidelity
[/s]

Frustration is making you repeat same trash over and over.

MAY CHOLERA STRIKE IN YOUR VILLAGE AND KILL THEM ALL.
MAY ACID RAIN WIPE OFF YOUR WHOLE COMMUNITY AND REGION
MAY YOUR MOTHER BE USED FOR RITUAL BY YOUR FATHER.
MAY YOU SPEND ALL YOUR SAVINGS ON YOUR FATHER SICKNESS, AND HE WILL AT THE END
MAY YOU THE FATE OF THOSE IN THE PICS BELOW BE YOURS.
MAY ALL YOUR SIBLINGS DIE OF GENERATOR FUME
MAY YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER BEHEAD YOUR MOTHER LIKE THE PICS BELOW.
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Allosaurus: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:

I am a bastard and my mother is a who.re cry
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Allosaurus:

grin grin grin

You are boring. Stop quoting me if you cant be creative, repeating same trash everywhere like an ediot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]
[s]
Frustration is making you repeat same trash over and over.

MAY CHOLERA STRIKE IN YOUR VILLAGE AND KILL THEM ALL.
MAY ACID RAIN WIPE OFF YOUR WHOLE COMMUNITY AND REGION
MAY YOUR MOTHER BE USED FOR RITUAL BY YOUR FATHER.
MAY YOU SPEND ALL YOUR SAVINGS ON YOUR FATHER SICKNESS, AND HE WILL AT THE END
MAY YOU THE FATE OF THOSE IN THE PICS BELOW BE YOURS.
MAY ALL YOUR SIBLINGS DIE OF GENERATOR FUME
MAY YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER BEHEAD YOUR MOTHER LIKE THE PICS BELOW.[/s]
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thunder fire your mom! Show me any word I repeated. Your cholera, acid and ritual are stale. You're becoming clueless..and stop copying my style, bastard! grin grin

May your ogogoro father die in the market square while your mom is fvcking your uncle
Ritualists shall butcher your family use their blood to appease the gods
Their intestines shall be used as skipping ropes
May your mother's pvssy be used as a spe.rm bank
You shall save money only for digging graves and burying your family
Iroko tree will fall on your house and kill every living soul in it, including your house pets
Your people will bury you alive with your head first in the ground like the picture below grin grin grin
AAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENN!!!

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by KazeemKamal: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2015
May God guard & protect us from all dis painful exit.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2015
See how After1's father was butchered by a ritualist grin grin grin

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2015
Where's After1? Bastard, if you run thunder will fire you and your useless mother. I'm gathering more pictures grin grin
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Mariojane(f): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2015
Bonapart:
God have mercy
Nigeria is worse than hell dammnn!!!!!

People from that zoo are extremely wicked

Shitty people
for your mind you ve said a sensible thing, right? is there any country on this planet that fire incident doesn't happen? it was a mistake and mistakes do happen why put it on the country like Buhari sent police to set the family ablaze. you need to grow up. you just abuse the country anyhow you like. even blame the country for your dirty house or your laziness.

MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by pet4ril(f): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2015
[quote][/quote] cry cry crymy Father in heaven, I refuse to receive n be a victim of bad news IJN, when others are saying there is a casting down, we will all be saying there is a lifting up oh Lord dis I ask through Jesus christ our lord cry may the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God RIP cry
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Rowgee(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
We are in a wicked world may God save our souls
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Dainty09(f): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lord have mercy... may their soul rest in peace!
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Bonapart(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mariojane:
for your mind you ve said a sensible thing, right? is there any country on this planet that fire incident doesn't happen? it was a mistake and mistakes do happen why put it on the country like Buhari sent police to set the family ablaze. you need to grow up. you just abuse the country anyhow you like. even blame the country for your dirty house or your laziness.

MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE.
sensible woman.... so you've cut the part of negligence of the neighbours away right? Dnt think you can comprehend a thing
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Tolubory(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
cry[color=#770077][/color] All this Flat Burglary sef dey tire me.. Like say nah Prison. Human inhumanity to man..
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Mariojane(f): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bonapart:
sensible woman.... so you've cut the part of negligence of the neighbours away right? Dnt think you can comprehend a thing
the neighbors neglecting their cry is also human. it can happen anywhere in the world. it has nothing to do with Nigeria as a country. we should pray for the lost souls.
if we keep noticing the bad side of the country, we will miss the good side. and every country has their own bad side
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Mariojane(f): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
after1:

You are boring. Stop quoting me if you cant be creative, repeating same trash everywhere like an ediot.
XBLadez:
Where's After1? Bastard, if you run thunder will fire you and your useless mother. I'm gathering more pictures grin grin
you guys should stop all these plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Mariojane(f): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
after1:

XBLadez:
you guys should stop all these plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Bonapart(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mariojane:
the neighbors neglecting their cry is also human. it can happen anywhere in the world. it has nothing to do with Nigeria as a country. we should pray for the lost souls.
if we keep noticing the bad side of the country, we will miss the good side. and every country has their own bad side
right now every side is bad my dear. Now if we keep neglecting the bad side, it will get worse.... name one single good side in that country Nigeria
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Mariojane(f): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bonapart:
right now every side is bad my dear. Now if we keep neglecting the bad side, it will get worse.... name one single good side in that country Nigeria
all am saying is, every country has a bad side stop condemning Nigeria as if the country is hell itself. humans will always act humans no matter their tribe, race or ethnic group.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by goodgate: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Passingshit:

And because they're Igbos they should die, right? It's all written in ur signature anyway. But please, grow up
The Neigbours too are Igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.