Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment (36225 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo) / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
after1:

Yeebhoes in Lagos are like 15 living in a single room, yet they abuse and curse people online daily. Pathetic.
[/s]
Idiot! How many Igbos live in face me I face you apartments in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria. I'm not even in Lagos but I can tell that the average Igbo man in Lagos is living better than your useless obas. Thunder fire you!

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by eleko1: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2015
Young Man.stop all dis now.U dnt rejoice @ oda misfortune.
Kalvan:

SEVEN YEEGBOS ARE DEAD! GOOD RIDDANCE! THEY CAN GO AND FORM Biafra WITH OJUKWU IN HELL!

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2015
FrankValency:
so u believe in this candle thing? Who was there to tell the story

What Could have caused it?
There's a survivor from the chaos.
I know candles are very dangerous, so many burnt houses are as a result of carelessly kept lighted candles.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Godsonkemz(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2015
The wickedness of man. The heart of man is evil. Because of accumulated grudges and animosity, these people were left to rot in fire. Later these co-tenants will come to church or mosque to present their offerings to God deceiving themselves. If ur enemy is thirsty, give him water. If he needs help, don't hesitate in extending a heart of kindness. If he's walking towards destruction, dont fold ur hands and watch him go astray. But its quite unfortunate dat most people love to see their enemies suffer to death and later dey call themselves christians or true muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by eleko1: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2015
Bia!E don do.
XBLadez:
[s][/s]

You see, what u lack for intelligence you make up for stupidity, no wonder Yolloba people still tear their children's face till date. Who's Bloodykiller and how are we related? Egregiously ignorant dingleberry
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by GbengaJimoh(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2015
Kalvan:
SEVEN YEEGBOS DIED. GOOD RIDDANCE. grin
Death can come upon anyone so stop laughing at other people's misfortune. I'm a Yoruba too but the last thing I'd do is come online and insult people. Please stop

7 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:
[s]

Idiot! How many Igbos live in face me I face you apartments in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria. I'm not even in Lagos but I can tell that the average Igbo man in Lagos is living better than your useless obas. Thunder fire you!
[/s]

Thunder fire your mother and generations. You are not in Lagos yet you know where the cursed wanderers live there, you have no shame at all. Go to Ajegunle and you will come back here to apologize for cursing your father online. Oloshi

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by eleko1: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2015
Abeg!E don do.Free Kalvan/after1 biko.
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Nwaiberibe: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
May the curse of Sodom and Gomorrha befall your entire generation! Go to Onitsha and Delta state too and see your people hustling there with Igbos. Nobody disturbs or abuses them like you do here. Although, I know ur curse is inherent. Demented flea-infested grudge-festering haggard. Die with your two eyes open, bastard!
Enough, pls
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by FrankValency(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

What Could have caused it?
There's a survivor from the chaos.
I know candles are very dangerous, so many burnt houses are as a result of carelessly kept lighted candles.
the survivor is still in critical condition,though anything can cause fir sha,but the story is somehow because the kitchen wasn't burnt and the could have ran there for safety
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Adisa89(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Kids everywhere. something terrible happened to people and some fools are here gloating..smh
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2015
FrankValency:
the survivor is still in critical condition,though anything can cause fir sha,but the story is somehow because the kitchen wasn't burnt and the could have ran there for safety

Well, since the kitchen wasn't affected, let's rule out gas or kerosene explosion. What other things can ignite fire in a house without electricity light? Just asking
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by kennie1312: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2015
The most annoying part is that since all d tenants are Igbo,majority of them will be members of Lord Chosen Church and they cannot help their neighbour.The tenants are just like Boko Haram
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by edkidacool: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2015
RIP to the dead, this should remind us all still living and breathing, that malice helps nobody.... That ur little brother, sister, cousin, neighbor or even ur so called enemy that u belittle or abused or even maltreated may someday be your only lifeline, do your best treat everybody you meet life as a brother so wen the time comes they wouldn't be double minded or think twice to save u whenever you need saving.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2015
RIP
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Digriz(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2015
Once saving life is involved,forget about the animosity and help that enemy of yours.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That guy is an Ipob Youth

grin

Really, No wonder he attacked me with curse. They are always angry and frustrated since poverty is messing up there pathetic life.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.