Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment (36223 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo) / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Allosaurus: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:

May I die a useless man. And may the ground reject my corpse
Amen.
cry cry
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by fpeter(f): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2015
18-year-old Nkiru;; and Nkiru’s 80-year-old mother.

You must be kidding me OP....very ridiculous undecided
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Allosaurus:

MY MOTHER WILL DIE BEFORE TOMORROW. SO SHALL IT BE tongue

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Allosaurus:

MAY ALL MY GENERATION BE CURSED HENCEFORTH, CRUEL DEATH AWAITS US COS ITS OUR DESTINY. SO SHALL IT BE(

AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

[s]
May your whole family be victim of boko haram, may your father be stoned to death. May your whole family die of cancer and perish same day. May you hustle 247 without achieving anything, may all your work and labor be in vain. May you end your own miserable life after killing all your siblings with acid. May your generation continue to suffer and die mysteriously. May your whole village be razed down by fire, may your mother be raped to death by over 60 armed robber. So shall it be, ISEEEEEEEEEEE!!![/s]

May Shekau rape every female member of ur family to death!
May ur father fall from tree and die instantly.
May the curse of Nebuchadnezzar befall you and like a he-goat you will feed on grass
May thunder break the ground in front of your house and may every member of your family fall in it
You shall bury all children before you die
Your daughters will grow up to be street prostitutes like your mother and they shall all be infected with HIV
Your sons will leave school to become armed-robbers and pickpockets. And they shall all face the firing squad
Good things will never come ur way until die the most painful death.
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN!!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Allosaurus: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:

May the curse of Nebuchadnezzar befall you and like a he-goat you will feed on grass
May thunder break the ground in front of your house and may every member of your family fall in it
Your daughters will grow up to be street prostitutes like your mother and they shall all be infected with HIV
Your sons will leave school to become armed-robbers and pickpockets. And they shall all face the firing squad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Allosaurus: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:

AMEN
ode! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:

MY MOTHER WILL DIE BEFORE TOMORROW. SO SHALL IT BE
AMEN
Or even right now

3 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by BabaOneChance: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:

AMEN! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Barcanlsta: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2015
What a world we live in! Rip to d dead.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by RasheedUmar: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:

Lai la illa la! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
XBLadez:

[/s]

MAY OGUN USE YOUR FAMILY BLOOD TO BATH. MAY YOU RAPE YOUR MOTHER TO DEATH. MAY YOUR FATHER RAPE YOUR SISTER TO DEATH. MAY YOUR WIFE GET PREGNANT AND NEVER BE ALIVE TO DELIVER IT. MAY THE BLOOD IN YOUR VEINS BE AGAINST YOU. MAY BADLUCK AND MISFORTUNE BE YOUR PORTION. MAY ALL YOUR FAMILY DIE AT ONCE. MAY YOU BE SORROW TO YOU WHOLE COMMUNITY. MAY YOUR VILLAGE BE WIPED OFF THE SURFACE OF EARTH. MAY EROSION WIPE OFF ALL YOUR VILLAGE. MAY GOODNESS NEVER COME YOUR WAY AGAIN. SO SHALL IT BE cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2015
XBLadez:

Or even right now

BUAHAHAHAHA

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by anigbajumo(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

This is much bro but i help you say Amen anyway.

No b lie madt pple dy nairaland...
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by SUBWAY101(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

MAY OGUN USE YOUR FAMILY BLOOD TO BATH. MAY YOU RAPE YOUR MOTHER TO DEATH. MAY YOUR FATHER RAPE YOUR SISTER TO DEATH. MAY YOUR WIFE GET PREGNANT AND NEVER BE ALIVE TO DELIVER IT. MAY THE BLOOD IN YOUR VEINS BE AGAINST YOU. MAY BADLUCK AND MISFORTUNE BE YOUR PORTION. MAY ALL YOUR FAMILY DIE AT ONCE. MAY YOU BE SORROW TO YOU WHOLE COMMUNITY. MAY YOUR VILLAGE BE WIPED OFF THE SURFACE OF EARTH. MAY EROSION WIPE OFF ALL YOUR VILLAGE. MAY GOODNESS NEVER COME YOUR WAY AGAIN. SO SHALL IT BE cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop now. Well Amen since you said so shall it be. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by MrBully: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

[s]MAY OGUN USE YOUR FAMILY BLOOD TO BATH. MAY YOU RAPE YOUR MOTHER TO DEATH. MAY YOUR FATHER RAPE YOUR SISTER TO DEATH. MAY YOUR WIFE GET PREGNANT AND NEVER BE ALIVE TO DELIVER IT. MAY THE BLOOD IN YOUR VEINS BE AGAINST YOU. MAY BADLUCK AND MISFORTUNE BE YOUR PORTION. MAY ALL YOUR FAMILY DIE AT ONCE. MAY YOU BE SORROW TO YOU WHOLE COMMUNITY. MAY YOUR VILLAGE BE WIPED OFF THE SURFACE OF EARTH. MAY EROSION WIPE OFF ALL YOUR VILLAGE. MAY GOODNESS NEVER COME YOUR WAY AGAIN. SO SHALL IT BE cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]
Mumu, see your witch mother caught flying in the midday

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Subzero101(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2015
May their gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2015
MrBully:

Here is your cursed mother.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by eluquenson(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Sad stories
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

[s]MAY OGUN USE YOUR FAMILY BLOOD TO BATH. MAY YOU RAPE YOUR MOTHER TO DEATH. MAY YOUR FATHER RAPE YOUR SISTER TO DEATH. MAY YOUR WIFE GET PREGNANT AND NEVER BE ALIVE TO DELIVER IT. MAY THE BLOOD IN YOUR VEINS BE AGAINST YOU. MAY BADLUCK AND MISFORTUNE BE YOUR PORTION. MAY ALL YOUR FAMILY DIE AT ONCE. MAY YOU BE SORROW TO YOU WHOLE COMMUNITY. MAY YOUR VILLAGE BE WIPED OFF THE SURFACE OF EARTH. MAY EROSION WIPE OFF ALL YOUR VILLAGE. MAY GOODNESS NEVER COME YOUR WAY AGAIN. SO SHALL IT BE cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]
May Amadioha split your family into seven
May your sisters be kidnapped and raped and impregnated by 16 imbeciles
May death never depart from your bloodline from generation to generation
May the blood of your family be used to appease the gods
May your father be stoned and hanged in public and may your mom die along with him
Nothing good shall come ur way until u die miserably
Your family house will be inhabited by baboons and gorillas after ur death
Cursed you are and cursed you shall be always.
AAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!! grin grin grin

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Capernaum(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2015
MrBully:

LMAAO! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by fortune1968: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2015
4bobo:
Another resident, Ejike Okpara, explained that the neighbours did not help because there was animosity among the five tenants in the house.

He said Nkiru had been accused of not greeting the other tenants, among other issues, which had caused series of fight in the neighbourhood.

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT HATRED AND JELOUSY CAN CAUSE? LIVING LIKE A CAT AND MOUTH, STRIVES, SNUBS AND ALL BAD MANNER WHICH CAN BE PREVENTED.
RIP TO THE FAMILY
and these neighbours will claim to be muslims or christians ?
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by FatIjeomaOkolie: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:

grin grin grin

Yeebos are cursed animals

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by MrBully: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:

Mumu! Those are little Ibo girls, I'm Niger Delta. But the one I showed u is your real mom grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by frankieval1(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2015
adeleks:
80 years old woman with 18 years old daughter. Mouth closed. RIP to the dead.

if u check wel u wil see grand mother nt her immediate mum
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Bose253(f): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2015
We Yorubas are evil! So because of mere greeting they allowed a family to die undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Bose253(f): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2015
MrBully:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by XBLadez: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2015
Bose253:
We Yorubas are evil! So because of mere greeting they allowed a family to die undecided
Thanks for saying the truth.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by Allosaurus: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2015
after1:

MAY OGUN USE MY FAMILY BLOOD TO BATH.
MAY I RAPE MY MOTHER TO DEATH. MAY MY FATHER RAPE MY SISTER TO DEATH. MAY MY WIFE GET PREGNANT AND NEVER BE ALIVE TO DELIVER IT. MAY THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS BE AGAINST YOU. MAY BADLUCK AND MISFORTUNE BE MY PORTION. MAY ALL MY FAMILY DIE AT ONCE. MAY I BE SORROW TO MY WHOLE COMMUNITY. MAY MY VILLAGE BE WIPED OFF THE SURFACE OF EARTH. MAY EROSION WIPE OFF ALL MY VILLAGE. MAY GOODNESS NEVER COME MY WAY AGAIN. SO SHALL IT BE
cry cry cry
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2015
[s]
XBLadez:

May Amadioha split your family into seven
May your sisters be kidnapped and raped and impregnated by 16 imbeciles
May death never depart from your bloodline from generation to generation
May the blood of your family be used to appease the gods
May your father be stoned and hanged in public and may your mom die along with him
Nothing good shall come ur way until u die miserably
Your family house will be inhabited by baboons and gorillas after ur death
Cursed you are and cursed you shall be always.
AAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!! grin grin grin
[/s]

MAY AYILALA WIPE OFF YOUR FAMILY
MAY OGUN KILL EVERYONE IN YOUR VILLAGE
MAY SANGO STRIKE YOU DEATH WITHOUT MERCY
MAY ACCIDENT BE YOUR PORTION AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY.
MAY YOU WORK AND NEVER REAP THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR
MAY YOUR MOTHER BE STRIKE DOWN BY FULANI HERDSMEN AFTER RAPING HER TO SHRED.
MAY SORROW, BADLUCK,BITTERNESS,MISFORTUNE AND ALL EVILS IN THIS WORLD BE YOURS AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY. SO SHALL IT BE.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2015
MrBully:

Mumu! Those are little Ibo girls, I'm Niger Delta. But the one I showed u is your real mom grin

Liar. You are yeebhoe and a flat head. Here are your cursed people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment by after1: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

grin grin grin

Yeebos are cursed animals

The mofo is using more than 10 monikers on this same thread. Buhahahaha Quoting and liking his own post.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.