Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

The New Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Guy (2504 Views)

20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / She Keeps Visiting The New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The New Guy by IamLEGEND1: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I took time to count those dashes and if there were four dis night would have been a difficult one for u grin

das basically common knowledge its like saying 'adios'.... every mallam on d street sabi am tongue
It means 'more or less' but I'm using it to mean 'neither here nor there'

key words being 'most of the time' or even more accurately 'sometimes' . i wont say more before dem start to dey accuse me grin

we no get balls.... but sleeping naked is actually healthy. grin it allows ur skin to breathe. once again thats all i'll say.

my spanish is nigh on zero....

barring the phrases and words that were intergrated and are still being utilised in mainstream english
i no know any other thing.

& technically,you have "a ball" of sorts....

but i'm not saying any more too.

and forget about health benfits. Going commando in the night is the real shìt....

nothing beats that awesome,cool night breeze blowing gently against ur sometin....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Guys Become Players And Jerkss / My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level / Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.