Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

"Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! (27822 Views)

Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Controversial Yet Powerful Photo Series Captures The Brutal Sexism Against Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Sagamite:
[s]

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

On what basis did you call LinkedIn "Business-orientated"?

What "business" is being done on LinkedIn?

What proportion of people with profiles on LinkedIn are on it to do "business" or actually do "business" on it, fuuktard?

I have told you that you have mental health problems as a feminist.

Let me educate you on normal life.

Even in the West, surveys show that meeting your spouse at work is one of the most popular ways that married couples meet. It accounts for between 18% to 40% of all marriages (depending on the survey). The only other way more popular or competing with this is meeting through friends/family.

Another survey even shows couple that meet at work have the most successful marriages.

So any cretin like you saying"People should not meet in a professional setting" is just a mentally ill fuuktard!

Normal people meet through work.[/s]

Sackashytw/mites "The Time Vampire's" agenda for today the last MONTH and counting:

1. Look up the term "business-oriented" (a term already explained to you at time and time throughout this mind-numbing shyt charade of yours, BTW).

2. Cite where I stated the red-herring argument I conveniently outlined for you in red above, which was bolstered with comically inflated figures like "up to 40%" and vaguely 'cited' with words like "depending on the survey" for support, when no survey in sight pertaining to the US breaks so much as an even 20%.

Also, keep this in mind: Meeting through work =/= dating a coworker necessarily, as I should know.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Sakes:

BUT,

Are they always this WISE grin >: grin grin WISE!!!! HAHA

Of COURSE you can't ever expect a RAT to spare krefish!! Throw the crumbs, & you have a scuttling RUN!!!!
! Or did I just hit a point of essence grin
Wonderful!!!!!

Alright. Now this is cause for worry.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Sackashytw/mites "The Time Vampire's" agenda for today the last MONTH and counting:

1. Look up the term "business-oriented" (a term already explained to you at time and time throughout this mind-numbing shyt charade of yours, BTW).

2. Cite where I stated the red-herring argument I conveniently outlined for you in red above, which was bolstered with comically inflated figures like "up to 40%" and vaguely 'cited' with words like "depending on the survey" for support, when no survey in sight pertaining to the US breaks so much as an even 20%.

Also, keep this in mind: Meeting through work =/= dating a coworker necessarily, as I should know.

I could not be bothered to provide a link of something I read weeks ago to a mentally-ill psycho feminist that is running from questions to defend her moronic assertions. Typical of the psychos that call themselves feminists.

Fuuktard, so you dumb arsse said "when no survey in sight pertaining to the US breaks so much as an even 20%"?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303325204579463272000371990

"Unlike Ted, many Americans meet their spouses at work. That phenomenon only took off around 1960, when women entered the labor force in larger numbers. About 10% of Americans who found spouses between 2005 and 2009 met at the office or through co-workers, according to Dr. Rosenfeld—down from around 20% in 1990."

http://www.popsugar.com/smart-living/More-Couples-Meet-Work-Than-College-1002109
http://www.eharmony.com/blog/how-you-meet-your-spouse-matters/
http://mic.com/articles/112062/the-way-most-people-meet-their-significant-others-is-not-what-you-think

http://www.yourtango.com/201066239/the-number-one-place-meet-your-future-husband
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2437181/Relationships-begin-workplace-likely-result-marriage-new-study-reveals.html
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2011/02/10/more-on-dating-at-work/

Fuuktard, or in your Kismayo English Dictionary Afghanistan is USA?

You can rant so much but cannot explain what "business-orientated" means?

2 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sagamite:

I could not be bothered to provide a link of something I read weeks ago to a mentally-ill psycho feminist that is running from questions to defend her moronic assertions. Typical of the psychos that call themselves feminists.

Then stop playing the broken record, @sshat. 'Cause neither am I looking back to rewrite, yet again, something I explained weeks ago, which your lazy @ss couldn't comprehend and now refuse to investigate and fact-check for yourself through the use of a common effing dictionary. If there's any psycho here, its you.

Fuuktard, so you dumb arsse said "when no survey in sight pertaining to the US breaks so much as an even 20%"?http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303325204579463272000371990
"Unlike Ted, many Americans meet their spouses at work. That phenomenon only took off around 1960, when women entered the labor force in larger numbers. About 10% of Americans who found spouses between 2005 and 2009 met at the office or through co-workers , according to Dr. Rosenfeld— down from around 20% in 1990."

Let's explore your the stats from your various sources...

20% Work (past) - At office or through co-workers.
10% Work (now) - At office or through co-workers.

And....

http://www.popsugar.com/smart-living/More-Couples-Meet-Work-Than-College-1002109

18% Work
http://www.eharmony.com/blog/how-you-meet-your-spouse-matters/

37% Work/School

Combo. Need I say more?
http://mic.com/articles/112062/the-way-most-people-meet-their-significant-others-is-not-what-you-think

17.9 Work

http://www.yourtango.com/201066239/the-number-one-place-meet-your-future-husband

No Data Work/School

Combo. Also a school/work model and provides no standing data, but refers to a Match.com survey with no citation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2437181/Relationships-begin-workplace-likely-result-marriage-new-study-reveals.html

DailyMail tells us that 14% of people who met at work ----> Marry

The main claim of this DailyMail article is to compare the likelihood of couples who met through work to marry to the 11% who met through friends, and others still who met at night out on the town at the local club, whilst barhopping, or on holiday resorts. My favorite portion throughout has to be:

"Another 22 per cent of couples who met in a nightclub didn't get any further than the first night"

grin
Oh-Em-Gurd, so one night stands at nightclubs don't typically lead to marriage? A moment of shocked silence!

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2011/02/10/more-on-dating-at-work/

At 38% Work, but offers no citation...and CareerBuilder. This is your best "source", lol.

Conclusion: Your pure "Work" stats range from 10%-20(past)% (within the estimated range of my previous comment). Your "Work/School" combos come in at 37-38%. And then, there's that last AOL "Work" stat that not only completely contradicts every other survey you've presented, but remains dubious at best in its accuracy/representation. Yeah...I'd say my observation stands.

Fuuktard, or in your Kismayo English Dictionary Afghanistan is USA?

Say what? Should you, Sackashytw/mites, even talk of dictionaries since you've clearly shown yourself to have something against their use??

4 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Then stop playing the broken record, @sshat. 'Cause neither am I looking back to rewrite, yet again, something I explained weeks ago, which your lazy @ss couldn't comprehend and now refuse to investigate and fact-check for yourself through the use of a common effing dictionary. If there's any psycho here, its you.

Let's explore your the stats from your various sources...

20% Work (past) - At office or through co-workers.
10% Work (now) - At office or through co-workers.

And....

18% Work

37% Work/School

Combo. Need I say more?

17.9 Work

No Data Work/School

Combo. Also a school/work model and provides no standing data, but refers to a Match.com survey with no citation.

DailyMail tells us that 14% of people who met at work ----> Marry

The main claim of this DailyMail article is to compare the likelihood of couples who met through work to marry to the 11% who met through friends, and others still who met at night out on the town at the local club, whilst barhopping, or on holiday resorts. My favorite portion throughout has to be:

"Another 22 per cent of couples who met in a nightclub didn't get any further than the first night"

grin
Oh-Em-Gurd, so one night stands at nightclubs don't typically lead to marriage? A moment of shocked silence!

At 38% Work, but offers no citation...and CareerBuilder. This is your best "source", lol.

Conclusion: Your pure "Work" stats range from 10%-20(past)% (within the estimated range of my previous comment). Your "Work/School" combos come in at 37-38%. And then, there's that last AOL "Work" stat that not only completely contradicts every other survey you've presented, but remains dubious at best in its accuracy/representation. Yeah...I'd say my observation stands.

Say what? Should you, Sackashytw/mites, even talk of dictionaries since you've clearly shown yourself to have something against their use??

I have not read this.

So you ca write all this but you are running from explaining:

What proportion of people with profiles on LinkedIn are on it to do "business" or actually do "business" on it, fuuktard?

Or you thought this was your chance to deviate from that?

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Alright. Now this is cause for worry.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin > grin grin grin grin grin grin

At Last!!!!!!! That so?

Well, very Few people THINK much of Ladies who LIKE RESPONDING to so-Called MAD, Psychotic MEN.... ;DD ;DD ;
Many would WONDER at what that makes THEM...so

You stopping the CHARADE yet...

Bottom Line!!!!

NICE DAY!!!!! ;DD grin ;DD
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

I have not read this.

So you ca write all this but you are running from explaining:

EnlightenedSoul:

Stop playing the broken record, @sshat. 'Cause neither am I looking back to rewrite, yet again, something I explained weeks ago, which your lazy @ss couldn't comprehend and you now refuse to investigate and fact-check for yourself through the use of a common effing dictionary.

Or you thought this was your chance to deviate from that?

Hahaha. So destroying the red-herring argument you so desperately presented = I, Enlightenedsoul, deviating?? Perhaps you should fact-check your sources from here on out. Perhaps you'd have better luck engaging someone who isn't up to snuff. Someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Someone like yourself.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Hahaha. So destroying the red-herring argument you so desperately presented = I, Enlightenedsoul, deviating?? Perhaps you should fact-check your sources from here on out. Perhaps you'd have better luck engaging someone who isn't up to snuff. Someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Someone like yourself.

Destroying?

What did you destroy?

If I read it and get into it, as usual, I would destroy.

Cut the crap and answer the waiting questions you are struggling with and trying to deviate from. grin grin grin grin grin

As I said, I never let cretins deviate.

This is your red goat. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by SanVESCO(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/StRemyNigeria/app_451684954848385
please vote for rosemary iheonye in this competiton
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

Destroying?

What did you destroy?

If I read it and get into it, as usual, I would destroy.

Cut the crap and answer the waiting questions you are struggling with and trying to deviate from. grin grin grin grin grin

As I said, I never let cretins deviate.

This is your red goat. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CC: PP
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

CC: PP

You have recoiled again?

All of a sudden you are not brazen about ranting? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

You have recoiled again?

All of a sudden you are not brazen about ranting? grin grin grin grin grin

CC: PP = Carbon Copy: Previous Post.

I never professed to having the same remarkable penchant for regurgitate you do. Besides, you've already lost, and more importantly, you know it.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

CC: PP = Carbon Copy: Previous Post.

I never professed to having the same remarkable penchant for regurgitate you do. Besides, you've already lost, and more importantly, you know it.

You have no remarkable penchant for defending your moronic assertions.

I teased you with the marriage stuff to show everyone that you were avoiding to defend your stupidity and everyone can see how excited you were and started writing when you thought you could deviate from the point. grin grin grin grin grin

You are not smart enough. grin grin grin grin grin

Admit you were chatting complete rubbish that LinkedIn was business-orientated, cretin! grin

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

I teased you with the marriage stuff to show everyone that you were avoiding to defend your stupidity and everyone can see how excited you were and started writing when you thought you could deviate from the point. grin grin grin grin grin

Admit you were chatting complete rubbish that LinkedIn was business-orientated, cretin! grin
grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Now, This is PATHETIC!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sakes: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
The IRONIC thing about the HUMAN EYE is that it cannot INDEPENDENTLY See its own HEAD as it does that of others OTHERs!!!!!
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 25, 2015
Sagamite:

Au contraire, you're incredibly transparent. Hence the reason I expressed exactly why I wasn't responding to your repetitious tirade directly BEFORE I shoved your pathetic red-herring down your throat where it belongs. Your attempt to strong-arm your way out of the position you're in is almost admirable. But alas, you're not as observant as you should be, nor are you, even remotely, as smart as you think you are.

When the futility of your stance finally dawns on you, the "rubbish" you actively refuse to accept will be right there in any dictionary you can get your hands on, above reproach.

EnlightenedSoul:

Then stop playing the broken record, @sshat. 'Cause neither am I looking back to rewrite, yet again, something I explained weeks ago, which your lazy @ss couldn't comprehend, and now refuse to investigate and fact-check for yourself through the use of a common effing dictionary. If there's any psycho here, its you.
Let's explore the stats from your various sources...

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Au contraire, you're incredibly transparent. Hence the reason I expressed exactly why I wasn't responding to your repetitious tirade directly BEFORE I shoved your pathetic red-herring down your throat where it belongs. Your attempt to strong-arm your way out of the position you're in is almost admirable. But alas, you're not as observant as you should be, nor are you, even remotely, as smart as you think you are.

When the futility of your stance finally dawns on you, the "rubbish" you actively refuse to accept will be right there in any dictionary you can get your hands on, above reproach.

I should investigate and fact-check for you an opinion you made?

You sound like the product of a failed education system we have abundantly in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

No, you are a cretinous mooron who just cannot defend her daft statement.

Remember that I don't use the Kismayo English Dictionary, so I will understand the meaning of business and can differentiate it from professional. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Based on your Kismayo English Dictionary, tell us what "business" takes place on LinkedIn for it to be Business-orientated?

1) There is hardly commercial (i.e. business) activity being undertaken on it.

2) It is mainly for individuals (i.e. professionals), not corporations (i.e. businesses).

So, fuuktard, how is it business-orientated? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You thought you could manufacture rubbish to butress your moronic stance? grin grin grin grin grin

Do you understand the meaning of business? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you know the difference between business and professional? And between fitness and sports? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Sagamite:

I should investigate and fact-check for you my benefit an opinion a FACT you made you've stated that I vehemently refuse to accept?

Appropriated.
[size=14pt]YES![/size]

You sound like the product of a failed education system we have abundantly in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

No, you are a cretinous mooron who just cannot defend her daft statement.

Remember that I don't use the Kismayo English Dictionary, so I will understand the meaning of business and can differentiate it from professional. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Based on your Kismayo English Dictionary, tell us what "business" takes place on LinkedIn for it to be Business-orientated?

1) There is hardly commercial (i.e. business) activity being undertaken on it. - Irrelevant.

2) It is mainly for individuals (i.e. professionals), not corporations (i.e. businesses). - Irrelevant.

You thought you could manufacture rubbish to butress your moronic stance? grin grin grin grin grin

Do you know the difference between business and professional? And between fitness and sports? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

[size=14pt] Merde! Circling, yet again.

Although I remain impressed that you've room for an exotic word like Kismayo, especially considering your limited depth on ordinary elementary-level English vocabulary terms like "business-oriented", there is no "Kismayo English Dictionary" - nor would that make any more sense than, say, the existence of a Beijing English Dictionary, Guadalajara English Dictionary, Mykonos English Dictionary, and ETC, seeing as Kismayo is a port city on the coast of Somalia, and not a language (or publication). In any case, I'm not from Kismayo, and I most certainly am NOT a product of your 'failed education system' (Are you? That may explain a few things??).

Your entire argument relies on a wanton attempt to play around with the edges of a word's definition. Since you refuse every explanation and continue to argue FACT, my advice to you remains the same: if only for your own benefit, CRACK OPEN A DICTIONARY! undecided[/size]

3 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Appropriated.
[size=14pt]YES![/size]

Merde! Circling, yet again.

Although I remain impressed that you've room for an exotic word like Kismayo, especially considering your limited depth on ordinary elementary-level English vocabulary terms like "business-oriented", there is no "Kismayo English Dictionary" - nor would that make any more sense than, say, the existence of a Beijing English Dictionary, Guadalajara English Dictionary, Mykonos English Dictionary, and ETC, seeing as Kismayo is a port city on the coast of Somalia, and not a language (or publication). In any case, I'm not from Kismayo, and I most certainly am NOT a product of your 'failed education system' (Are you? That may explain a few things??).

Your entire argument relies on a wanton attempt to play around with the edges of a word's definition. Since you refuse every explanation and continue to argue FACT, my advice to you remains the same: if only for your own benefit, CRACK OPEN A DICTIONARY! undecided

Fuuktard, you are so freaking thick, you are too dumb to know when I state "Kismayo English Dictionary", it is a disparagement to show that you are using the wrong source to learn your English. Not that I believe one exists. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn! You are thick! grin grin grin grin grin

I am poking fun at you that that is where you got your definition of business from, no wonder it is warped.

For you to call LinkedIn "business-orientated" means your grammar must have been from a fake source without authorisation or the competence to teach English. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you were Nigerian, I would have said "Okrika English Dictionary" (like the one the obese monster calling herself Nigeria's First Lady uses).

By the way, before your dumb arsse goofs again, I know you are not from Somalia, I just felt Kismayo solds better than Djibouti. I could have used Baidoa too.

As for my knowledge of Kismayo, don't be impressed. I have said several times on NL that I have dated Somali girls without their Aabbe and Hooyo knowing. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now back to the point, fuuktard:

2) It is mainly for individuals (i.e. professionals), not corporations (i.e. businesses).

Do you know the difference between business and professional? And between fitness and sports? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, you are so freaking thick, you are too dumb to know when I state "Kismayo English Dictionary", it is a disparagement to show that you are using the wrong source to learn your English. Not that I believe one exists. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn! You are thick! grin grin grin grin grin

I am poking fun at you that that is where you got your definition of business from, no wonder it is warped.

For you to call LinkedIn "business-orientated" means your grammar must have been from a fake source without authorisation or the competence to teach English. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you were Nigerian, I would have said "Okrika English Dictionary" (like the one the obese monster calling herself Nigeria's First Lady uses).

By the way, before your dumb arsse goofs again, I know you are not from Somalia, I just felt Kismayo solds better than Djibouti. I could have used Baidoa too.

As for my knowledge of Kismayo, don't be impressed. I have said several times on NL that I have dated Somali girls without their Aabbe and Hooyo knowing. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now back to the point, fuuktard:

Lollllll. I don't even know where to start. Even in disbelief, you've given me fodder enough to last me for days without even realizing it. I'm not above it, but I won't just go there 'cuz its pointless, really, and I'm not in the mood anyhow.

IDGAF what you think "solds" better. Just stop flying all over the place with bullshyt. Leave Djibouti, Baidoa, Kismayo, and whatever unrelated imaginary city/country-dictionary you'd have "disparaged" next in your seemingly perpetual dream-state, and deal with the real I've been referring to and referencing all along the while: Merriam-Webster, the OED, Cambridge, etc.

As for the rest, CC:PP.

If there's anything impressive about you at all, it's your tenacity, and your propensity for deflecting and propagating falsities, lol.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lollllll. I don't even know where to start. Even in disbelief, you've given me fodder enough to last me for days without even realizing it. I'm not above it, but I won't just go there 'cuz its pointless, really, and I'm not in the mood anyhow.

IDGAF what you think "solds" better. Just stop flying all over the place with bullshyt. Leave Djibouti, Baidoa, Kismayo, and whatever unrelated imaginary city/country-dictionary you'd have "disparaged" next in your seemingly perpetual dream-state, and deal with the real I've been referring to and referencing all along the while: Merriam-Webster, the OED, Cambridge, etc.

As for the rest, CC:PP.

If there's anything impressive about you at all, it's your tenacity, and your propensity for deflecting and propagating falsities, lol.

Show me the part of Merriam-Webster, the OED, Cambridge, Kismayo, Baidoa, Bura-Bura, Shiki-shiki, allahtothelah dictionary that qualifies LinkedIn as "business-orientated".

What is impressive about me is the imperious penchance to humiliate people with logic and strike fear into them. That is what I am known for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) / What Is It With Ebira Gals? / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.