Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

"Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! (27912 Views)

Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Controversial Yet Powerful Photo Series Captures The Brutal Sexism Against Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by GooseBaba: 12:48am On Sep 11, 2015
She is clearly insecured about something..somebody like that her boyfriend is probably slapping her around. Women like this are Highly motivated, highly professional and highly insecured... They tend to define themselves by their accomplishment.

Simple ice breaker opening, she don throw unnecessary gender inside..
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

And so what if it is a career networking site?

That makes it completely out of the list to meet people you want to romantically get involved in?

Are you effing serious??

I can explicitly tell you that my and dare I say 100% of LinkedIn profiles aren't there for rando propositions and advances (of the sexual/relationship variety), but job connections/offers, and career-networking (as is its purpose!). I consider such messages exasperating, annoying, and inappropriate in the extreme. If you're that desperate and in search of that kind of attention, you'd have better luck joining freakin' Match.com or the myriad of other social/relationship sites at your disposal in lieu of trashing your respectibility and professionalism.

3 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by macof(m): 12:53am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

The reality there is that if she was late 30s and single looking to marry and he was a 6ft4 thirtysomething year-old who is a partner in a law firm making £1m+ a year and he complemented her that she looked beautiful, she would not say he was "sexist".

She would be looking at how to encourage him to take her on a date and make him put a ring on it.

She would not say "this is LinkedIn, you are not suppose to approach and date people on it".

Her concept of "sexism" is being wooed by a man she is not interested in.

Bloody lunatic feminist!

grin grin highly probable
..she's almost half his age.. maybe that's what pissed her off
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 12:57am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Are you effing serious??

I can explicitly tell you that my and dare I say 100% of LinkedIn profiles aren't there for rando propositions and advances ( of the sexual/relationship variety), but job connections/offers, and career-networking (as is its purpose!). I consider such messages exasperating, annoying, and inappropriate in the extreme. If you're that desperate and in search of that kind of attention, you'd have better luck joining freakin' Match.com or the myriad of other social/relationship sites at your disposal in lieu of trashing your respectibility and professionalism.

Amsorry!

I missed your point. Come again. Where did you see a randy proposition or advance?

You have a nice picture is randy just like you have a nice picture is "sexist"?

2 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by macof(m): 12:57am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

LinkedIn is a career networking website - thats definitely not the purpose of the site! Sagamite actually went as far as to suggest women removing professional profile photos completely to avoid being hit on by immensely stu.pid characters. What does that tell you? And yet the feminist is painted crazy?

grin grin you both just takin this personally. I hold both to blame tho
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 11, 2015
macof:

grin grin you both just takin this personally. I hold both to blame tho

I don't blame her at all. I understand her completely. She had every right to respond as she did to the annoying character, and resident (self-appointed) LinkedIn beauty contest judge grin
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:00am On Sep 11, 2015
macof:

grin grin highly probable
..she's almost half his age.. maybe that's what pissed her off

To the lunatic, that was what made it "sexist".

We live in a world where anything these liberal and feminist cretins don't like is some "ism" or "phobic".

And the mainstream media is always scared to challenge these moronic accusers.

4 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:02am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I don't blame her at all. I understand completely. She had every right to respond as she did to the annoying character, and resident (self-appointed) LinkedIn beauty contest judge grin

So whatever you find annoying is "sexist"?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by macof(m): 1:02am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I don't blame her at all. I understand completely. She had every right to respond as she did.

If she had called him out as a pervert that he seemed to be but a sexist? Come on. . For complementing a photo?

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Amsorry!

I missed your point.
Come again. Where did you see a randy proposition or advance?

You have a nice picture is randy just like you have a nice picture is "sexist"?

And I expected no less, tho you have your moments.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2015
macof:

If she had called him out as a pervert that he seemed to be but a sexist? Come on. . For complementing a photo?

Amsorry!

What makes him a pervert?

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

And I expected no less.

Stop dodging the question, girl.

Bloody answer.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Stop dodging the question, girl.

Bloody answer.

And I've answered you, boy.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I've answered you, boy.

Where are your answers to all my questions, girl?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by GooseBaba: 1:07am On Sep 11, 2015
macof:

Well I don't think that should be the first point of call on LinkedIn

Not that it's any matter to take that seriously.. the woman might truly be crazy but the man seems like a pervert (I wouldn't say sexist)

True talk..men his age, married for that long are perverts.. They salivate but can't touch. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:09am On Sep 11, 2015
GooseBaba:

True talk..men his age, married for that long are perverts.. They salivate but can't touch. grin

Another one.

Explain to me what makes him a pervert.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Where are your answers to all my questions, girl?

Refer to my previous posts as I'll not repeat myself, boy.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:10am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Refer to my previous posts as I'll not repeat myself, boy.

Stop chatting crap, girl.

Continue running from all the questions.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Stop chatting crap, girl.

Continue running from all the questions.

Lol, continue feigning ignorance and lack of cognition. Feminists/Feminism are/is the least of your worries.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:16am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, continue feigning ignorance and lack of cognition. Feminists/Feminism are/is the least of your worries.

Cut the crap, girl.

Come back when you have an answer to how complementing her picture was "sexist" or when you can tell me if hitting on a woman on a train platform is sexist or where you see anything he said that was randy.

Nonsense!
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by macof(m): 1:17am On Sep 11, 2015
GooseBaba:

Like our friend kolooyinbo cheesy
Only that the mumu no think of marriage until he reach ripe old age grin

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 11, 2015
macof:

I understand that was not the medium for complementing Photos but. ..Appearance is irrelevant? shocked

If you work diligently and accomplish things why won't people recognize that?

Are you honestly telling me appearance should be relevant when it comes to professional accomplishment?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 11, 2015
Annoying people angry
Sagamite:

It is people that take their shyt that they can attack.

It is time people stop being politically correct and break down their stuupid highground.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by macof(m): 1:20am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Are you honestly telling me appearance should be relevant when it comes to professional accomplishment?

Appearance gives first impression. . Its always relevant in everything

2 Likes

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 11, 2015
True bro
Sagamite:

Exactly.

I will also avoid her because she is obviously crazy.

And avoid her because when I google her, I would just hate her.

I can't stand feminist.

They are some the worst breed of shyt on this Earth.
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Cut the crap, girl.

Come back when you have an answer to how complementing her picture was "sexist" or when you can tell me if hitting on a woman on a train platform is sexist or where you see anything he said that was randy.

Nonsense!

Though, in my eyes, the attention is none the more appreciated on public transportation, I never said hitting on a woman on a train platform was sexist. Your comparison is astounding even in repetition, lolll.

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Though, in my eyes, the attention is none the more appreciated on public transportation, I never said hitting on a woman on a train platform was sexist. The comparison is astounding even in repetition, lolll.

But is public transport facilities a place to meet people?

Is it not a place to use public transport?

Can you see how stupid it is to say LinkedIn is a place to display professional skills hence you are not suppose to meet people there?

Let me go further and destroy that argument.

Many couples that marry meet at work. Anybody with a brain would know work is more of a professional place than even a professional social networking site like LinkedIn. So are those men meeting their wives at work also "sexist", girl?

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by GooseBaba: 1:27am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Another one.

Explain to me what makes him a pervert.

Just looking at men of his age in our society. Aristos... The ones doing it under G, It's until they get caught that's when we know that they're freaks...

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Sagamite(m): 1:28am On Sep 11, 2015
GooseBaba:

Just looking at men of his age in our society. Aristos... The ones doing it under G, It's until they get caught that's when we know that they're freaks...

What do you understand by the terms "pervert" and "freak"?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 11, 2015
macof:

Appearance gives first impression. . Its always relevant in everything

Too relevant. And to men, blindingly so!

My partner gets messages asking if he wants a job at hedge funds, I get propositions from men asking me out - Charlotte Proudman

On a career-networking site, for pete's sake! Honestly, what is wrong with you people?
Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by GooseBaba: 1:29am On Sep 11, 2015
macof:
Like our friend kolooyinbo cheesy
Only that the mumu no think of marriage until he reach ripe old age grin

Lmao.....!!! At his age he is still forming engaged for over a couple of years.. Just dey sample the young maiden dey go... grin

1 Like

Re: "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Sagamite:

But is public transport facilities a place to meet people?

Is it not a place to use public transport?

Can you see how stupid it is to say LinkedIn is a place to display professional skills hence you are not suppose to meet people there?

Let me go further and destroy that argument.

Many couples that marry meet at work. Anybody with a brain would know work is more of a professional place than a professional social networking site like LinkedIn. So are those men meeting their wives at work also "sexist", girl?

Even with all you're trying to say, it neither equates nor computes in all honesty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl / Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.