Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (39616 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by GIFE13: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
If you are so sure. y r u still with him?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

This your mentality sha.
What mentality again? Must you have a relationship with every guy you dig? cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by MizMyColi(f): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
What mentality again? Must you have a relationship with every guy you dig? cheesy

Interesting.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE
just an observation, u type nonsense" on every thread created on nl

Are u a robot or

SIMPLY STVPID

#no offense
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by sinator(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Not every girl is a Noisemaker when they come across such thing.

I went to his place, all the doors were locked, curtains closed down which he hardly does when he is alone and there was no light. Instinct number one

Knocked for closed to five minutes (normally I wouldn't read meaning but in that case it was clear) instinct number 2

He opened the door, he was still trying to dress properly, shirt half way down, d**k still as hard as an iron in his trouser. Instinct number 3

First words from my mouth was " What were you doing, he said "nothing". I knew he was doing something then he said "my cousin is in the bathroom bathing" then I said "okay".

I walked straight to the room to drop my purse the room which I arranged properly before leaving for work was upside down already, Haba.. I know how one sided he sleeps on the bed na. He hates scattered room. Instinct number 4

He started spraying airfreshner all around the house.hmm I laughed instinct number 5

It took his cousin like 20 mins to come out(in my mind I was which cousin that didn't come to stay would have her bath, I took that off my mind)

Went to sit at the living room when she was about to come out, he walked straight to whisper to her to tell me she is his cousin, that's how he cooked the lies properly. Instinct number 6

When she finally walked to the living room where I was sitting, I greeted and accessed her, she wasn't bathing, I laughed in my mind, as friendly as I am, I started chatting with her then started with some few questions to get my own info but while I was asking her the questions the so called bf was the one answering the question for her. She just kept quiet. I said to her jokingly, ha I thought you were bathing, she said no, the so called bf said oh I thought she was bathing..blabla

He decided to give her a name which she then said it was her name. By then I was watching their eye contacts the both of them were just lying. She couldn't even lie well or look at my face well. Asked her surname and what I asked from his bro didn't match Instinct number 7

Before I left for work that morning, he kept on asking me when I'll be closing for that day but because I wasn't sure I didn't tell him. I just said I dunno I might close late but I'll inform him when I'm done.blablabla

Mtchewww...I'm tired of remembering all the BS that happened that day.

Tired of writing
... am sori for saying dey were lies... forgive me pls
the way u explained it here is much more understandable....
once more am sori
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by agarawu23(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
dazzlingd:

grin you are a great man
lol
God is the great man cool we are his followers
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by kaboninc(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

My love, person no dey fall mugu these days biko. Afterall mam still get level for tradition and religion pass woman. If I cheat for marriage, my husband go pursue me comot, I i intend not to be chased out, my own mother go still pursue me comot grin grin grin grin.Where I come from we don't cheat on our husbands, else the whole August meeting go use me do yeye grin

*yawwwnnnnns*

Anyway, varieties is a spice of life remember? cheesy

Meaning you'd damn the consequences and still cheat? After all variety is the......
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by otabuko(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
YourMain:

No. I don't believe one will ever have to tolerate such rubbish. If he's cheating on you he obviously doesn't love or respect you. No one deserves that. I'd say leave him. If you can't find someone that wont cheat on you, be happy being alone.
... I understand your point actually... I like your type too... Self importance and self love... Gracias!
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by auroraborealis: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
The fact is girls really don't have appetite to resist badboiz grin

So, they stick up wt him , cry their ass out when he fukcs out, run to nairaland for advise , but never really follow the sensible advises . So, they get fukced over again till they age and get dumped. Then they get holy and start looking out for innocent/ God fearing men to settle with. grin

That's the life cycle af an average Nigerian girl up there cheesy

You are an "assassin".

I'll give you a million likes
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Emperoradrian(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
misssclassy:
What are you still waiting for? Break up with the _idiot before he breaks up with you.

He neither respects nor value you both as his girlfriend or as a person, that's why he can lie and cheat on you without remorse.

He doesn't deserve you.
any guy who doesn't lie to his girlfriend,has no respect for her feelings.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jarizod:
just an observation, u type nonsense" on every thread created on nl

Are u a robot or

SIMPLY STVPID

#no offense
NONSENSE
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by dasrackhor(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Cheat on him too..
with who?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE
eeeeeeediot

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by kandiikane(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Walk away.

Manage am like that. He's a cheat, get over it.

Cheat on him too and make sure he suspects but not know for certain and if he brings it up, just say he's just a friend, don't you have female friends? If he nor like he can waka go, if he wants to stay and he means more to you than just love, you guys can sit and choose to cut off any "friends" that cause suspicion or keep an open relationship as long as condoms are used. Love is not the only reason to be in a relationship.

I don't see why women cry over such rubbish anymore. You want to kill yourself over 1 person, who doesn't respect you enough to stick to something, which is a committed relationship. Your life, your choice anyway. Many can advise you on what to do but only you will do what you want to do regardless of what other people say.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
kaboninc:

Meaning you'd damn the consequences and still cheat? After all variety is the......

If I'm not a married person, I still have the right to be with whoever I dim fit.I have a choice.I may choose to exercise it, why not?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Emperoradrian:
any guy who doesn't lie to his girlfriend,has no respect for her feelings.

Not for me.
I hate lies. Any guy that lie to me calls me stupid.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
labadydrumz:

you are a fool ...is that a solution? just dnt tink before acting..... mtchewww...he respects u thats y he needed to lie

Lol! Respect = lies?? You the fool for this comment mate

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omg! Hear this backward theory: so because he cheats and lies he must respect me? shocked shocked shocked

Tell your daughters that advise you fvcking monkeys angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by sinizia: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nubian113:

Lol! Respect = lies?? You the fool for this comment mate

Some comments are not worth quoting. The stupidity in that post is mind-numbing. grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by EmmyDe25(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
This is funny and serious at the same.

Caught him red handed in his place on my way from work, decided not to inform him and wala!!.. he came up with a smooth lie that she is his cousin. And the girl agreed to bear the cousin with a fake name that even his family members dont know of.

My instincts told me everything acting was a lie because even his brother doesn't know about such cousin. Lol
Same you that was receiving money from a married man?? Who you must have at one time bleeped. You are here crying fowl. You should even be happy the girl consented to being referred to as his cousin; a testament that you are still tad special to him.... I guess the guy found out about your escapades with the married man.
My advice to you, if you think leaving him will send you to the door step of a guy who doesn't cheat, then you are on a very long thing. The percentage of guys that cheat these days keeps increasing on a daily basis.....no thanks to you ladies.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tonychristopher: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2015
misssclassy:
What are you still waiting for? Break up with the _idiot before he breaks up with you.

He neither respects nor value you both as his girlfriend or as a person, that's why he can lie and cheat on you without remorse.

He doesn't deserve you.

How many will u break up with..tomorrow you will advice her to break up with the husband

Let her break up...just because of ordinary toto
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by kaboninc(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

If I'm not a married person, I still have the right to be with whoever I dim fit.I have a choice.I may choose to exercise it, why not?

We all have the freedom and liberty to do whatever we want to do.

We also must bear the consequences alone as we individually exercise our freedom.

So baby, you're free..... cheesy

Who knows we might get hooked up somewhere our minds have always fantasied. cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
kaboninc:

We all have the freedom and liberty to do whatever we want to do.

We also must bear the consequences alone as we individually exercise our freedom.

So baby, you're free..... cheesy

Who knows we might get hooked up somewhere our minds have always fantasied. cheesy

smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by francizy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

Enough of all these question and answer session already. Kaboninc, you and Mma should fix a location already and relieve your residual stresses thru heat treatment... cheesy grin wink
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

As a married woman considering cheating on your better half, how do'u want ur kids to see u if u unfortunately get caught?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

As a married woman considering cheating on your better half, how do'u want ur kids to see u if u unfortunately get caught?

My children won't catch me, because I won't cheat.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

My children won't catch me, because I won't cheat.
Thumbz up then wink
So, are u married already wink
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by kaboninc(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Thumbz up then wink

So, are u married already wink

EggovinMma...answer oh
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
kaboninc:

EggovinMma...answer oh
Lols, she won't
We hv this 'smelly pant' iSsue as a barrier cheesy
Maybe u won't understand sha tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
kaboninc:

EggovinMma...answer oh
Lols, she won't
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by kaboninc(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lols, she won't

You guys have some things in common? cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
kaboninc:

You guys have some things in common? cheesy
Maybe not really... Our stars just seem to be incompatible smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.