Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (39649 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by curberstomper: 3:32am On Sep 12, 2015
You know what you should do, but you won't leave him cause he looks good and got a big dick. Or maybe he just makes you feel "special" or there's "just something about him"

It always amazes me how there are dece looking 20-24yr old girls that have been with 100s of guys. It always blew my mind because 95% of the dudes I know are at 0 to 2. The man you're with, he's been putting in all that work. Only the best can hit numbers like that, and honestly, there's no right or wrong way to handle this situation. You can stay with him because he has so much value, with his height, build, facial aesthetics etc. or you can cut him loose and rent another bf with about the same value. Just know that if you like a guy, there's going to be thousands of other girls that will jump on his dick any chance they get. If he could get you, he could get any girl. You can't change any of these players, just take it for what it is and live with whatever decision you make. Are you happier with him or without him? Are you willing to take a chance and lock down another dude of equal or greater value?

I don't suggest dating short guys/broke guys/ugly guys or betas for a sense of security. There's a reason why nobody wants them. If you don't find a guy attractive, don't give them the time of day. You'll be setting up for a major disappointment if you go down that route.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by OluwaChinenyenwa: 3:49am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
I think the case is now 50/50

What abt that married man you are cheating with then wink
That one wey dey send you money wink
Are you the married man in question?

If you are not, then shame on you for this stupeed assertion of yours!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by zheroes(m): 3:59am On Sep 12, 2015
one thing is certain, the moment you lose confidence in your partner i guess its time to quit, its not do or die affair, even marriage isn't. to be very candid, its difficult to find a man that doesn't cheat. a man cheating isn't about whether or not he loves you or not, its about the fact that men take pride in two timing. even when a lady knows you are married if you are her kind of man she wants you to sleep with her, there are very few men that don't cheat , so few they are almost not existent, and ladies should understand when a man has good money ladies will come after him and he just has to be a man. i once me a lady who told me no babe bleeps one dick simply because she wanted me to sleep with her and my present babe was cheating on me because i later found out and she confessed , eventually i slept with her and never took her serious because i knew she had other guys, so its a fucking world. don't put your confidence on anyone

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by onunwa21(m): 4:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Give him red card or he will be d one to give it to u.....
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Jennifer89(f): 4:26am On Sep 12, 2015
the problem with girls dating a cheating boyfriend is that they keep complaining and yet they wont leave the guy. they keep seeking for advice they wont take. I have a friend like that if she catch the guy with another babe she will cry as if she lost a family member tomorrow u see her with the guy. i am tired of advising so if she comes crying all i do is say sorry.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 12, 2015
curberstomper:
You know what you should do, but you won't leave him cause he looks good and got a big dick. Or maybe he just makes you feel "special" or there's "just something about him"

It always amazes me how there are dece looking 20-24yr old girls that have been with 100s of guys. It always blew my mind because 95% of the dudes I know are at 0 to 2. The man you're with, he's been putting in all that work. Only the best can hit numbers like that, and honestly, there's no right or wrong way to handle this situation. You can stay with him because he has so much value, with his height, build, facial aesthetics etc. or you can cut him loose and rent another bf with about the same value. Just know that if you like a guy, there's going to be thousands of other girls that will jump on his dick any chance they get. If he could get you, he could get any girl. You can't change any of these players, just take it for what it is and live with whatever decision you make. Are you happier with him or without him? Are you willing to take a chance and lock down another dude of equal or greater value?

I don't suggest dating short guys/broke guys/ugly guys or betas for a sense of security. There's a reason why nobody wants them. If you don't find a guy attractive, don't give them the time of day. You'll be setting up for a major disappointment if you go down that route.

Further proves my point. That's life. It's in them to go after and still fall for the "bad boy". Hopefully you'll share this post with this lover boy white knight simps who are still delusional.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:40am On Sep 12, 2015
Raymondenyi:
why not call the girl aside and advice her , she will listen to you....... I hate when guys keep deceiving people, it sends cold chills down my spine. It's something I just can't stand.

How do u expect him to advise her? she will never listen until it happens to her, me too didn't listen until I learned my lessons the hard way, even my own brother warned me n pleaded with me to leave him, it fell on deaf ears, so leave girls alone to make their own mistakes, if u tell a girl now to leave her bf coz of his wayward lifestyle, she will only see u as a devil who's not happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by francizy(m): 5:02am On Sep 12, 2015
EggovinMma:
I cope very fine! cheesy cheesy grin grin

Very very very fine.

Chai egovinMma the cheating cheater... grin

OP, I noticed you shy away from certain questions such as "have you ever cheated on him" and "is he the only one you're dating"? Simply means that you are probably cheating on him too. I said so because of how you presented your story, cuz you seemed less worried about him cheating (even though you asking for help on how to deal with him) and also, how you dodge those questions.

If you have never cheated on him, then consider walking away but if you have, then bear the consequences cuz in the former case, leaving him "will be" a win-win while the later case "is" already a win-win (for two cheats).

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by agarawu23(m): 5:16am On Sep 12, 2015
OluwaChinenyenwa:

Are you the married man in question?

If you are not, then shame on you for this stupeed assertion of yours!!
mumu shame on yourself https://www.nairaland.com/2409380/advice-pls-married-man-sends
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by agarawu23(m): 5:19am On Sep 12, 2015
SmartMugu:

Why did u respond? She's asking ladies for their opinions and u jumped in. You should just be reading what women have to say on her matter.
Anyways, I don't know the guy, but I won't blame him. Does he have money to spend? Does he drive nice cars? So, what stops him from belonging to 'nobody but everybody'.

I dunno,but girls wanna claim u when ure balling. Who knowsif she was just one of them in his list?I bet the man shes talking about is not someone she ever supported in any way. Most likely not a struggling person.

He belongs to every girl that wants the same thing she wants jare.
only good ladies deserve a loyal and humble guy cool.

Well, what happened between them is clear to their two

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by agarawu23(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2015
chizoin:

Whatever your reasons are personal but do not say such things don't or never happens ?
They do happen for REAL !!!
And they are not super story !
yeah, nothing is impossible cool
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by arabianights: 5:28am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
This is funny and serious at the same.

Caught him red handed in his place on my way from work, decided not to inform him and wala!!.. he came up with a smooth lie that she is his cousin. And the girl agreed to bear the cousin with a fake name that even his family members dont know of.

My instincts told me everything acting was a lie because even his brother doesn't know about such cousin. Lol

My dear first and foremost ,the chick lying means shes chap and she herself knows shes a one night stand or side chick.Shes so cheap so as to lie to you ;why didnt she face you?

ote that Man is polygamous by nature, ALL MEN ARE THE SAME ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE FEAR OF GOD AND SELF CONTROL DIFFERS IN DEGREES AMONGST THEM ALL

What stage are you in your relationship?has he proposed?How is his attitude towards you? i hope you dont give him money or assist in some financial payments

THink deep no one can decide for you,But when you walk out, Dont look back,ever"!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by thepathoma(m): 5:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Prayer changes situations

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by sinator(m): 5:32am On Sep 12, 2015
Lies!!!! How can a gal catch her bf redhanded and do nothing..... Even wen dey hear... Talk more of wen dey saw it for demselves
You hv broken RULE 8; of nairaland
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by sinator(m): 5:32am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Caught him red handed in his place on my way from work, decided not to inform him and wala!!.. he came up with a smooth lie that she is his cousin. And the girl agreed to bear the cousin with a fake name that even his family members dont know of.

My instincts told me everything acting was a lie because even his brother doesn't know about such cousin. Lol
Lies!!!! How can a gal catch her bf redhanded and do nothing..... Even wen dey hear... Talk more of wen dey saw it for demselves
You hv broken RULE 8; of nairaland
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
Cheating to me is very disrespectful. How people stay with an unrepentant cheating partner amazes me. There are cases where the husband infected wife with incurable viruses et al cuz he couldn't keep his dic kk in his pants. Let him go, you deserve better.... This goes out to women who cheat too, fear God o!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

For once in your lifetime, you wrote something meaningful... oya clap for yaself
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Jetjacky(m): 5:43am On Sep 12, 2015
marriedvirgin:
coming from a man i'm not surprised.Please ladies if a man cheats on you RUN

Na Wa oh! and assuming you are a girl you would advice to quickly run off from what she has going on when if it was in reverse the man would be contemplating whether he would forgive her. Una girls are selfish! angry
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Jetjacky(m): 5:49am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
Cheating to me is very disrespectful. How people stay with an unrepentant cheating partner amazes me. There are cases where the husband infected wife with incurable viruses et al cuz he couldn't keep his dic kk in his pants. Let him go, you deserve better.... This goes out to women who cheat too, fear God o!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
and you girls should top cheating on your men like its free visa! hypocrisy! although I don't cheat, I won't stand for hypocrisy!
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Jetjacky(m): 5:50am On Sep 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm not sure she is a relationship.
my brother... me too
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Jetjacky(m): 5:52am On Sep 12, 2015
osimataylor:
Don't follow her advice.She will laugh at you behind.Most girls are envious of. Steady relationship.
lol! I believe
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Kassychuks(f): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] come with true story wink
Oh plzzz....Dat wz rilly harsh!
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by agarawu23(m): 6:06am On Sep 12, 2015
Kassychuks:
Oh plzzz....Dat wz rilly harsh!
hmmmm
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by kyrian1985(m): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2015
misssclassy:
What are you still waiting for? Break up with the _idiot before he breaks up with you.

He neither respects nor value you both as his girlfriend or as a person, that's why he can lie and cheat on you without remorse.

He doesn't deserve you.

what a shallow minded advice.......... break with him and maybe start up a relationship with you right!!!!!!!must every little thing in relationship end in breakups? what happens to having a good conversation with him and see how you can both work things out.... if you were married to him and caught him cheating would divorce him,please let be reasonable before dishing out advice, else it ruins someone home/life.......
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by labadydrumz(m): 6:24am On Sep 12, 2015
misssclassy:
What are you still waiting for? Break up with the _idiot before he breaks up with you.

He neither respects nor value you both as his girlfriend or as a person, that's why he can lie and cheat on you without remorse.

He doesn't deserve you.
you are a fool ...is that a solution? just dnt tink before acting..... mtchewww...he respects u thats y he needed to lie
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Bill Clinton cheated on senator Hilary Clinton and they are still living together. Who are you?
Men must always cheat. You can never find a Nigerian man that will not cheat whenever he has opportunity. Play your part and be clean; his conscience will be judging him if he truly loves you and he might decide to change on his own.
GOING FOR ANOTHER GUY IS JUMPING FROM FRY-PAN TO FIRE COS THE GUY HAS GIRL FRIEND B4 HE MEET YOU. AND YOU WILL BE THE REBOUND GIRL. YOU WILL GET HARASSMENT FROM HIS EX, CREEPY TEXT AND PHONE CALLS + THE INSULT DOES NOT WORTH IT.

That fear, apology or guilty conscience in him is a victory for you and other real women. Don't listen to people advising you to break-up cos if you do, one of your friends might end up with the guy if he is doing well and serious in life.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 6:26am On Sep 12, 2015
Hmm reading comments.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by chinedujazzy(m): 6:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Loving the Player...wise up girl!
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Kassychuks(f): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm
Y hmmming,z nt funny.And plz who z dat update 4?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by doskie(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Believe it or not. This happened yesterday afternoon. I closed earlier than I used to from work, I always inform him about my coming but I didn't this time and what I saw was an eyesore. I've been laughing to my self since then.

Men I dey hail una o!
what did you see. describe it please.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by NemzySeries(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2015
probably ure 1 of hiz cousins d family doesn't kw abt....yankuri
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tundeotunba(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2015
Let's cheat on him too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.