Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (39631 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
I think the case is now 50/50

What abt that married man you were cheating with then wink
That one wey dey send you money wink. https://www.nairaland.com/2409380/advice-pls-married-man-sends
This is what I will call a good detective
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by nobeku: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Cheat on him too..
To achieve what? PLEASE, have some class..
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by soloroyality(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2015
I love ur spirit, always try to endure. Crying and laughing at the same time helps u become more stronger. To me, it shows me that ur ability to reason is highly organized. ;DI love ur spirit, always try to endure. Crying and laughing at the same time helps u become more stronger. To me, it shows me that ur ability to reason is highly organized.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by nobeku: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Believe it or not. This happened yesterday afternoon. I closed earlier than I used to from work, I always inform him about my coming but I didn't this time and what I saw was an eyesore. I've been laughing to my self since then.

Men I dey hail una o!
Are you not that woman of easy virus that a married man was knocking her boots?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by nobeku: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Believe it or not. This happened yesterday afternoon. I closed earlier than I used to from work, I always inform him about my coming but I didn't this time and what I saw was an eyesore. I've been laughing to my self since then.

Men I dey hail una o!
Are you not that woman of easy virtue that a married man was knocking her boots?
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2015
Ajizeera:

LOL! OP has some questions to answer too.

You see, women do cheat as well and can hide their dirty secrets more than the men can. I wonder why she's complaining.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by DatBossAssChick(f): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2015
sinator:

Lies!!!! How can a gal catch her bf redhanded and do nothing..... Even wen dey hear... Talk more of wen dey saw it for demselves
You hv broken RULE 8; of nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by DrGroove(f): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2015
How does somebody whom one is not legally married to cheat on one? I don't understand!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by aderonkedeborah(f): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2015
Talk to him n after dat if he still continue pls dnt hesitate to quit d relationship cos I bet u he wont stop d act after wedding
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by saintdre(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2015
misssclassy:
What are you still waiting for? Break up with the _idiot before he breaks up with you.

He neither respects nor value you both as his girlfriend or as a person, that's why he can lie and cheat on you without remorse.

He doesn't deserve you.
u just dai talk anyhow..... see ur mourh like break up like say if u be man u no go worse pass am.... no worry ur own dai come oniranu
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by MsBliss(f): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
dump him simply because he cheated?nice joke
So cheating is no enough reason to breakup??
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2015
This morafuka right here just got served! She ain't faithful one bit!
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Not every girl is a Noisemaker when they come across such thing.

I went to his place, all the doors were locked, curtains closed down which he hardly does when he is alone and there was no light. Instinct number one

Knocked for closed to five minutes (normally I wouldn't read meaning but in that case it was clear) instinct number 2

He opened the door, he was still trying to dress properly, shirt half way down, d**k still as hard as an iron in his trouser. Instinct number 3

First words from my mouth was " What were you doing, he said "nothing". I knew he was doing something then he said "my cousin is in the bathroom bathing" then I said "okay".

I walked straight to the room to drop my purse the room which I arranged properly before leaving for work was upside down already, Haba.. I know how one sided he sleeps on the bed na. He hates scattered room. Instinct number 4

He started spraying airfreshner all around the house.hmm I laughed instinct number 5

It took his cousin like 20 mins to come out(in my mind I was which cousin that didn't come to stay would have her bath, I took that off my mind)

Went to sit at the living room when she was about to come out, he walked straight to whisper to her to tell me she is his cousin, that's how he cooked the lies properly. Instinct number 6

When she finally walked to the living room where I was sitting, I greeted and accessed her, she wasn't bathing, I laughed in my mind, as friendly as I am, I started chatting with her then started with some few questions to get my own info but while I was asking her the questions the so called bf was the one answering the question for her. She just kept quiet. I said to her jokingly, ha I thought you were bathing, she said no, the so called bf said oh I thought she was bathing..blabla

He decided to give her a name which she then said it was her name. By then I was watching their eye contacts the both of them were just lying. She couldn't even lie well or look at my face well. Asked her surname and what I asked from his bro didn't match Instinct number 7

Before I left for work that morning, he kept on asking me when I'll be closing for that day but because I wasn't sure I didn't tell him. I just said I dunno I might close late but I'll inform him when I'm done.blablabla

Mtchewww...I'm tired of remembering all the BS that happened that day.

Tired of writing

Ouch! Sowwie.

This kain thing if I liked him i'll feel wounded, humiliated and move on from him. He just ended the relationship. I can't see myself having any conversation about what happened from your story you left from his place to work. No No can't stay.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
who knows if the girl is controlled by karma too due to what she did to someone in the past,abeg don't blame the guy jare.
guilty conscience. Go and find out more about the law of Karma, it doesn't "control" it is not "juju"
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by sweatlana: 7:32am On Sep 12, 2015
Its simple. You dump him!
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by lilmax(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2015
Adaeze003:

Is dating someone certificate to heaven?

Or wealth?

What's wrong with staying single?
do you wish to remain single for life angry
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Not every girl is a Noisemaker when they come across such thing.

I went to his place, all the doors were locked, curtains closed down which he hardly does when he is alone and there was no light. Instinct number one

Knocked for closed to five minutes (normally I wouldn't read meaning but in that case it was clear) instinct number 2

He opened the door, he was still trying to dress properly, shirt half way down, d**k still as hard as an iron in his trouser. Instinct number 3

First words from my mouth was " What were you doing, he said "nothing". I knew he was doing something then he said "my cousin is in the bathroom bathing" then I said "okay".

I walked straight to the room to drop my purse the room which I arranged properly before leaving for work was upside down already, Haba.. I know how one sided he sleeps on the bed na. He hates scattered room. Instinct number 4

He started spraying airfreshner all around the house.hmm I laughed instinct number 5

It took his cousin like 20 mins to come out(in my mind I was which cousin that didn't come to stay would have her bath, I took that off my mind)

Went to sit at the living room when she was about to come out, he walked straight to whisper to her to tell me she is his cousin, that's how he cooked the lies properly. Instinct number 6

When she finally walked to the living room where I was sitting, I greeted and accessed her, she wasn't bathing, I laughed in my mind, as friendly as I am, I started chatting with her then started with some few questions to get my own info but while I was asking her the questions the so called bf was the one answering the question for her. She just kept quiet. I said to her jokingly, ha I thought you were bathing, she said no, the so called bf said oh I thought she was bathing..blabla

He decided to give her a name which she then said it was her name. By then I was watching their eye contacts the both of them were just lying. She couldn't even lie well or look at my face well. Asked her surname and what I asked from his bro didn't match Instinct number 7

Before I left for work that morning, he kept on asking me when I'll be closing for that day but because I wasn't sure I didn't tell him. I just said I dunno I might close late but I'll inform him when I'm done.blablabla

Mtchewww...I'm tired of remembering all the BS that happened that day.

Tired of writing
Haha. Indeed, you caught him red-handed but your bf wasn't smart enough. He did not program you pretty well. A nigga will not ask his gf when she will be off to work, blah blah blah.

There are so many ways to make a woman not to come to a man's house unexpectedly.

His tactics ruined him and I know for sure, even if you forgive him, you cannot forget!

The truth of the matter is you cannot stop him from cheating on you. You either live by it or you look for another man. Or better still an auxiliary bf.

Your English is pretty good.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by DavidEsq(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] come with true story wink
I tire o my bro. At first she said she caught him red-handed and decided not to throw it in his face, so what's the ish about testing his "cousin" story? Dumb ass shit!!!!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2015
misssclassy:
What are you still waiting for? Break up with the _idiot before he breaks up with you.

He neither respects nor value you both as his girlfriend or as a person, that's why he can lie and cheat on you without remorse.

He doesn't deserve you.
Nigeria movie freak
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Abdujapha(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2015
Could this be "karma" cheesy grin

agarawu23:
I think the case is now 50/50

What abt that married man you were cheating with then wink
That one wey dey send you money wink. https://www.nairaland.com/2409380/advice-pls-married-man-sends
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by 9japride(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2015
He will never change. Shey una dey like bad boys and players. Make person hear word
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Sigo86(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
The fact is girls really don't have appetite to resist badboiz grin

So, they stick up wt him , cry their ass out when he fukcs out, run to nairaland for advise , but never really follow the sensible advises . So, they get fukced over again till they age and get dumped. Then they get holy and start looking out for innocent/ God fearing men to settle with. grin

That's the life cycle af an average Nigerian girl up there cheesy

Confirm!!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by PENUEL17(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Eyaaaaahh!!!! Very sad! Its gona hurt dear @heartache, but just breakup with him! He dosnt respect u, he dosnt value yur relationship with him.. It is well, the best is yet to come fr u.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by agarawu23(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2015
Abdujapha:
Could this be "karma" cheesy grin

who knows grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by agarawu23(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2015
DavidEsq:

I tire o my bro. At first she said she caught him red-handed and decided not to throw it in his face, so what's the ish about testing his "cousin" story? Dumb ass shit!!!!!
lol
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by agarawu23(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Ajizeera:

lol
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by agarawu23(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2015
Kassychuks:
Y hmmming,z nt funny.And plz who z dat update 4?
which update are you talking about ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by hensben(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
Talk to him n after dat if he still continue pls dnt hesitate to quit d relationship cos I bet u he wont stop d act after wedding
The guy she will meet afterward will not cheat right? I laugh. She is a cheater too, check her previous thread to know.
Re: Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by hensben(m): 8:46am On Sep 12, 2015
MsBliss:

So cheating is no enough reason to breakup??
The both of them are cheating, check her previous post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.