Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (63222 Views)

Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by GboyegaD(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2015
kosplateau:

if u are looking for a wife...announce u are in Canada. even as u b student...them go pm u tire.

Oga, why you wan announce me like 8days old baby?
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2015
cyberdurable:

An hand? u still type this kinda Grammar at your age?
she managed to start both words with their h...u still they complain of wrong article. grin
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2015
GboyegaD:

Oga, why you wan announce me like 8days old baby?
na to make d assumed wife look ur side.
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by GboyegaD(m): 12:29am On Sep 13, 2015
kosplateau:

na to make d assumed wife look ur side.

I too laugh. Anyways, online no too pure to find wife.
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 13, 2015
kandiikane:

grin this is what they have been doing to women for millenniums na, let them feel how women feel. Instead of even dragging her feet, she should put them up on the sofa in front of the TV with a glass of wine, eating the food he cooked.
in her fada's?
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 13, 2015
GboyegaD:

I too laugh. Anyways, online no too pure to find wife.
that shiiit doesn't sail well. marriage in general is getting lost...
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by kandiikane(m): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2015
kosplateau:

in her fada's?

Her and her husband's house. I am sure when he was dating her, she wasn't in her father's house.

1 Like

Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2015
kandiikane:

Her and her husband's house. I am sure when he was dating her, she wasn't in her father's house.
that is better... this is y divorce is good.
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by cococandy(f): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2015
kandiikane:

grin this is what they have been doing to women for millenniums na, let them feel how women feel. Instead of even dragging her feet, she should put them up on the sofa in front of the TV with a glass of wine, eating the food he cooked.
lol
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by cococandy(f): 12:46am On Sep 13, 2015
kosplateau:

in her fada's?
Or maybe her own house.
Are women too insignificant to have their own houses? If someone is not saying "her husbands house", they are saying her "fathers house".

It is really irritating if you don't know

1 Like

Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 13, 2015
kandiikane:

They are possibly going to end up divorced.
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by NEROSKY(m): 12:49am On Sep 13, 2015
ebubey:
martins y did u bring my family issue to a public? u shuld learn how to mind ur biz...n 4 those of u insulting me OYO btw my husband loves to cook n his meals re far better... wat do you expect me to do? intimidate myself

Nne pls if you're d one truly in dis matter , take up ur role before u wake up one morning and find ur bag in ur parents house with 3 Kids & another pregnancy.. Both of u should start enjoying immediately not complaining.
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:

Or maybe her own house.
Are women too insignificant to have their own houses? If someone is not saying "her husbands house", they are saying her "fathers house".

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by dammytosh: 12:51am On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:

Bullshiit statement.
I don't know why some guys are just too dumb undecided only to fvck dem sabi.

I should be doing the cooking? The girl wey go follow me talk that nonsense go Know say 'kakki know be leather' undecided undecided undecided

Endorsed with 1000000000000000000000000 Likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by NEROSKY(m): 12:52am On Sep 13, 2015
4stylz:

You think we are in America? If you are looking for does things you see in Hollywood movies, you can as well travel there and get married to an American

This is Africa; development nor dey reach that level, women must do the cooking over here

And who told u in western world women don't cook for dia husband..
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by cococandy(f): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2015
all4naija:
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.
its not funny o cry
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by NEROSKY(m): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2015
missmary:
The wife might be lazy, she just gave up her husband for auction... And it might also be the husband who doesn't appreciate her cooking because he can do better

I pity the spoilt brats that grew up with house helps... You are doomed ... See their mouths, the first option is House help... Later they wee say ekaette snatched their husband.... mtchew...

QMA

U get sense... Well dat pink lips tho embarassed tongue
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:

Or maybe her own house.

do I know where they put their money? fashion? na man fault...making over to please men. haha.
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by babygirlfl: 1:00am On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:

Or maybe her own house.

Even a woman who already built her house before getting married will be sent back to her fathers house grin. Even the men who are living in the woman's house will also send her to her fathers house grin. The woman who met her husband and they got married abroad will still be sent back to her fathers house in Nigeria grin. The one sharing rent with the woman will send her to her fathers house grin. Very funny people.
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:
its not funny o cry
I didn't mean to laugh but the way you put your comment is very funny. I apologize to you if my post offended you in any way.
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by cococandy(f): 1:04am On Sep 13, 2015
all4naija:

I didn't mean to laugh but the way you put your comment is very funny. I apologize to you if my post offended you in any way.
I'm not offended.
You be my paddy. kiss

1 Like

Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by cococandy(f): 1:06am On Sep 13, 2015
babygirlfl:

Even a woman who already built her house before getting married will be sent back to her fathers house grin. Even the men who are living in the woman's house will also send her to her fathers house grin. The woman who met her husband and they got married abroad will still be sent back to her fathers house in Nugeria grin. The one sharing rent with the woman will send her to her fathers house grin. Very funny people.
as in.

The most annoying is ones that even built the houses together with their wives still think they can send the woman out. To her father's house of course.
The woman is never regarded as more than a child who will always be under someone's roof.

Bunch of sexists. undecided

6 Likes

Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by babygirlfl: 1:12am On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:
as in.

The most annoying is ones that even built the houses together with their wives still think they can send the woman out. To her father's house of course.
The woman is never regarded as more than a child who will always be under someone's roof.

Bunch of sexists. undecided

Very annoying but even more annoying is a woman who allows herself to be treated like that. If her name is in the documents in that house, how can he send her out. She will probably send him to his mothers house for a change. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by armyofone(m): 1:27am On Sep 13, 2015
You are right...Even if her name is not on the documents, as long as they are married the home is hers too.

In a saner/sane society, the woman is given the house esp if they are married and have children.

OP, if she can't cook then the husband should do the cooking or both dine out/take out.

I don't see where it is written on woman's forehead that she is a cook just because she has an opening down below.

babygirlfl:

Very annoying but even more annoying is a woman who allows herself to be treated like that. If her name is in the documents in that house, how can he send her out. She will probably send him to his mothers house for a change. grin grin grin
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by babygirlfl: 1:32am On Sep 13, 2015
armyofone:
You are right...Even if her name is not on the documents, as long as they are married the home is hers too.

In a saner/sane society, the woman is given the house esp if they are married and have children.

OP, if she can't cook then the husband should do the cooking or both dine out/take out.

I don't see where it is written on woman's forehead that she is a cook just because she has an opening down below.

My dear you have said it all. Like you said, in a saner society which Nigeria is not at the moment. The only thing a woman in Nigeria can do to secure herself from men who think they own their house alone is to make sure her name is in the document.
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by freecocoa(f): 1:51am On Sep 13, 2015
Why is he reminding her he's the man, what does that even mean? Does she not already know he has a d1ck? Nigga should please take a seat and let us hear word.

The man is the one causing problems, your wife didn't or doesn't cook for reasons best known to her, instead of asking why and having a conversation about it, you are busy shouting "you are the man" so what if you are a man? Mschew.

1 Like

Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by aprilwise(m): 2:00am On Sep 13, 2015
This thread is an eye opener. I always do the cooking in school when my girl friend visit some times she will package food back to the hostel. By God's grace when we get married I will be facing problem of her cooking for the family. I no want dey make mouth now make that time reach I know weiting I go do.
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by cococandy(f): 2:06am On Sep 13, 2015
aprilwise:
This thread is an eye opener. I always do the cooking in school when my girl friend visit some times she will package food back to the hostel. By God's grace when we get married I will be facing problem of her cooking for the family. I no want dey make mouth now make that time reach I know weiting I go do.
talk about it now with her.

1 Like

Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by freecocoa(f): 2:16am On Sep 13, 2015
And some people are yelling "take her back to her parents house" how about the ladies that don't stay with their parents? Kai! Naija and some of its people are just very ignorant/sexist, the most annoying is even the women, see them saying "she's setting him up for auction" what sort of 15th century mentality is that one? It's really a pity, y'all are the reason these men behave this way, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by babygirlfl: 2:24am On Sep 13, 2015
freecocoa:
And some people are yelling "take her back to her parents house" how about the ladies that don't stay with their parents? Kai! Naija and some of its people are just very ignorant/sexist, the most annoying is even the women, see them saying "she's setting him up for auction" what sort of 15th century mentality is that one? It's really a pity, y'all are the reason these men behave this way, nonsense.

What I find very sad is the fact that once a couple gets married, it's like the man does not have to do anything to keep the woman but the woman has to bend and even break in an attempt to keep the man. I call it attempt because some of these men still cheat on them while others marry other women.

3 Likes

Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by chichriso: 2:39am On Sep 13, 2015
Op, y are u lying? you are the one that has the problem not your friend be sincere..

CHIchriso said ::::CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him by freecocoa(f): 2:46am On Sep 13, 2015
babygirlfl:

What I find very sad is the fact that once a couple gets married, it's like the man does not have to do anything to keep the woman but the woman has to bend and even break in an attempt to keep the man. I call it attempt because some of these men still cheat on them while others marry other women.
It's beyond sad, just take a look at this thread, she has to start doing what the man wants to avoid losing him, like she'd die if he's no longer in her life. I'd be damned, when my dad/brother cooked and still does? One man will come and tell me "I am the man" therefore I'll have to cook, them never born that man. I can cook for the rest of my days, out of the abundance of my heart for a hubby who isn't a good cook or provided I have more time on my hands than he does, without much ado, but to do it because he is a man? My parents and unborn children will not forgive me.

Nigerian women have refused to be their own persons, let them continue limiting themselves to the kitchen of a man because he is a man since that's what they prefer.

I'm still try to imagine something like this happening to me, how he would keep mouth when trying to tell me "you must cook for me because I'm a man" it will be very funny.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.