Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

How Can I Know About His Sexual Status - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status (51538 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Having Issues With His Sexual Sensitivity. / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Luckygurl what is jim jim brothers? I remembered if I am not mistaken a lady once told me that she has seen jim-jim brodas that passed me. Everybody has his/her opinion but I don't think you gave the right advice for a lady who wants to keep herself pure for GOD. To my sister, is it the voice of the LORD that you heard before going in to the relationship? If it's His voice then you have nothing to worry about because the blessings of the LORD addeth no sorrow and He directs the path of those who diligently seek Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by harsysky(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
jmoore:
Hian.
You want turning on, abi?
Don't start a fire you can't quench. Leave that gentleman alone biko.
undecided

That nigga is wise mehn. grin grin
You're wise, too! Listen to this guy!
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by temi2008: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
Marriage is Honourable in all and the bed undefiled..why not wait till you are married.Marriage is for life and you can do it as much as you like anywhere or anyday. This knowing ur sex status or Testing to know if the man or Lady is fertile or sexually compatible is a LIE from the point of hell.Wait to do the right thing at the right time.God 'll help you to wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by viktor01(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ladies.... They don't even know what they want.
I can bet that the whole "NO SEX TILL MARRIAGE" idea was yours and now you want him to violate the agreement,
if he had said NO to the proposed idea, you will suspect that he is probably after your body and now that he said YES and is sticking to it, you think he may not be good in bed.
wetin una even want sef?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Rukkydelta(f): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Immorality on the increase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Rukkydelta(f): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Op please pass that your fiance to me he is the kind of dream man I wish to have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Fawklicant: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
The taste of the pudding is in the eating.
There is no art to decipher the heart's intentions on the face.

If you ask him, he can talk and talk. Give you reassuring words but words dont mean sh*t. If you wanna find out, spread those buttcheeks for him, otherwise zip your mouth and hope for the best.
Free the guy jare. You want to turn him on and leave him hanging? Haha! He will let off the built up aggrow on some other woman and I doubt if you want a sidechick involved.
What do women really want sef?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by thelish(f): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
femi4:
What if its strong, long, bla bla..........how can she determining the quality of the content?

The content is much more important than the container
That's why I said, I hate all dis rules n regulations.
But based on her religious ground, I gave her dat advice.
Read me again, u will get my stand

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by shoment(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
valdes00:
u don't want sex in the relationship so whats d essence of d sex talk and romance.... don't u knw its a punishment to gt him turned on without drilling dat hole..... I like dat bros jare.... him sabi... hey sis, u shouldn't complain... at least he is Kiping to ur agreement.... and sorry to burst ur bubbles sis, that bros is drilling a better hole out dere.. I can swear on it.... don't feel bad abt it, its normal... lolzzz konji na bastard
...real talk.#Gbam#

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by shoment(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Op please pass that your fiance the me he is the kind of dream man I wish to have
..Άŋϑ U̶̲̥̅̊ sure not 2 bang him
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Rukkydelta(f): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
shoment:

undecided
shoment:
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Okobaba1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
valdes00:

lolzz @badoolee

Bro, u r a guyman nw nd u kno hw guys handle beautiful babes (who dey don't want to lose) that insist on no sex na.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by femi4: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
thelish:

That's why I said, I hate all dis rules n regulations.
But based on her religious ground, I gave her dat advice.
Read me again, u will get my stand
alright
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by NemzySeries(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
ladies sha.....u said itz a "non-sexual relationship" so y testing d brother?

if a man talk abt sex u'll call him a womanizer & wen he kips to himsef u'll eida call him Gay or impotent
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by elderhimself(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
see this "babe" oh, u decided not to f@ck d guy, now he is honouring ur "decision" and u have a problem with it.....well, maybe d guy knows what even just a kiss or hug can lead to if he brings himself to it so he has chosen to practice TOTAL ABSTINENCE. ......who needs help here sef.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by mrkay101(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
sonofananimal:
THAT'S IS A TYPICAL NAIJA WOMAN MENTALITY.

ME ME ME AND ME WITH ME NOT WITH ME MORE OF ME ONLY ME JUST ME.

I CALL THEM THE ME GENERATION, WHO ONLY THINK OF THEMSELVES BUT NOT THINKING OF OTHERS

Yea.. Dey can be so selfish atimes, she has not stop to think what the guy might want.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by valdes00(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Okobaba1:

Bro, u r a guyman nw nd u kno hw guys handle beautiful babes (who dey don't want to lose) that insist on no sex na.

of cos bro

.. I really don't see myself going into a no sex relationship cos I don't count dat as a relationship ...... girls Dis days ain't worth it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by ajimega: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ngenge:
I was getting more annoyed as I was reading your epistle. You are an adult who took a decision and now, you are being tossed about because of ur fear of his 's e x u a l status'. My points are:
1. Discuss with him if he thinks he can perform
2. Dont feel shy about the talk of his ability to satisfy u
3. Accept any thing he tells u [from his answer,u may know if he is honest]
4. If u doubt him, u should break d agreement between u and him by having a taste of d apple (which is not good)
5. If u ask him to 'show u his thing' as someone said initially, it is d same offence as doing d main act. Hugging romantically and kissing is a sin if u want to abstain totally.
Talking to a colleague, giraffing, borrowing a pen during exam, carrying a text book into the hall etc are ALL PROHIBITED during an examination. Don't indulge in any act that can arouse both of u. Na sin o
i disagree with your number 5 it is not a sin to be emotional and kiss. the thing is to confirm if the rod dey work
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Rapture4real(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
I think God loves you to have given u a man like that.If you start it, you can't stop it with its destructive consequences.If you hear story of how premarital sex has bastadised many people emotiomall,psychologically and spiritually, you will thank God.Chastity is not to please God but for our own good.Don't be afraid he won't meet up when you are married.It is in the blood of every man naturally.When some people know who they are emotionally, they do that to avoid voranic explosion.Sex is worth waiting for.When you've tasted each other in courtship, there will no trill for marriage but regret,lack off trust, pain,guilt etc
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by 2tek: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
oluwaniyi66:
can you test a food at the canteen before buying it ?
I may not test the food at the canteen b4 buying it but after buying ND its tasteless, I'll abandon it or throw it away. Marriage on d other hand is different. U DON enter, u DON enter b DAT. Divorce can be very disastrous.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by lurlah2014(f): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
you must be very silly as a guy, am sure u go don finish ur gf with sex
donholy28:
No man wants to fvck u? u need help
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by esecoal(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
common man
wasamara wiv u
If u no get talk must u advertise ur loquacity
donholy28:
No man wants to fvck u? u need help
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by ozimec(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

I am in a no sex relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided

we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so
turn on but I can handle it.

My dear you need to be patient with him, I believe there is nothing wrong with him. He's following the standard of God because the bible says that " it is not good for a man to touch a woman to avoid fornication.." Since you want to obey the word of God that says that "marriage is honorable with bed undified please, maintain that. Wish you all the best.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

I know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like sex or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

And I ask, what's your most memorable sex experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don't bring up the fake self, you've been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of sex to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot "CANNOT" and will not be able to stand a slow or bad sex experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by IamLEGEND1: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan
abeg send me that guy number make I send am recharge card abeg......
tell am say he too mush....
Real Niggaz starting to represent.....
#GuyTohBadt
#YouWantedToPlayAGame
#HeShowedYouHowItzDone

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by mobiy007(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
he's just following your rules nd guildlines and if u know his mom you could let her know about it..maybe she knows something
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by mobiy007(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is part of the reasons why they say girls are so complicated.
please promise us you gon come back here after u heed to whichever advise you wanna go for !! we wld be really interested in this. wish for ya d best dou!
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Eddodoh(m): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Seriously, women don't know wat dey want. U want a relationship wit dem, they'll say dat u want sex. U decide to abstain, they still complain.

So annoying! The painful part is dat they give u rules; 'no sex' but want u 2 talk dirty or do romantic stuff & at d peak of it they leave u frustrated, turn-on.
Dat's punishment & inhumane!

Two things are involved;
1. Either he's playin his card well & knows dat u'll fall 2 his gallery, or;
2. He is having it somewhere

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by CandyBar: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
There's a Test running phase before any car purchase, test run "if" the car has engine, but don't take it to the express.

If all he does is look at you all day, it's either you're not attractive, you're not his type or He's just not into you.

Find out......evade futile investment of time & emotions.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by lordsbiz(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

I am in a no sex relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

I know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like sex or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

And I ask, what's your most memorable sex experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don't bring up the fake self, you've been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of sex to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot "CANNOT" and will not be able to stand a slow or bad sex experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy
lol! Listen dear, everytime the guy dey hold your hands hes just imaging stuffs like: "this girls, this girl, you all the 500litres of semen have being carrying around in the keg between my legs will one day one day, as in finally one day flood the aisle of your glory" lol. On, a serious note, one of the most stupidly foolish thing we christian do is keeping silent until we fell victim of things we could have easily avoided. You said something about keeping your honor for God and your mum, thats great, but one thing God did not restrict you from is asking questions from your fiance, a guy that is man enough to think of marrying you should be man enough to answer every question that you need to know, else you are heading for an everly boring marriage, or God forbid, divorce. My dear dont be fooled, every guy gets sexual urges, if they are not having sex, they are masturbating, if the are not masturbating, they have wet dreams or sha doing something to relieve the urge, ask him whats his formular, his philosophy about romance, sex, adult video, dont be fooled by appearance or holy holy designer suit and way, something is fishy about him, why is he running away when you bring the issue of sex? From your analysis of him, all i see is traffic lights(red), sorry about your late fiance, atleast hes not having sex but you know where he stands and how he feels, nne, ask him about sex well, why should he be shy? He want to marry you na, he should be the one asking self, why is he using your friends as excuse to close a conversation about sex? Hmmm, regret is not your portion in jesus name

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Great009: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so turn on but I can handle it.

Madam abeg come date me, if I see say u fine as from the day we see na there the nacking start
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by prettysassygirl(f): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
thelish:

No touching? she needs to touch and see if it will stand na.
Even if it stand, how will she know if its working well? Abeg all dis rules dey tire me ooo. When he show u over ripe bolee after marriage, Just know u will bear d pain alone oo.
All d same, touch, feel it. check d length n width. Also check d way d muscles are standing. if they shoot out, fine. but if no muscle shoot out, wahala dey ooo
Girl,all this checking and feeling ad pressing,na hot dog you wan buy,a guy would allow you to check and press and feel den let you go,hahaha,only in the dreams
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by aduje(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
valdes00:
u don't want sex in the relationship so whats d essence of d sex talk and romance.... don't u knw its a punishment to gt him turned on without drilling dat hole..... I like dat bros jare.... him sabi... hey sis, u shouldn't complain... at least he is Kiping to ur agreement.... and sorry to burst ur bubbles sis, that bros is drilling a better hole out dere.. I can swear on it.... don't feel bad abt it, its normal... lolzzz konji na bastard

Abi ooooo, why will a man insert the key of a Ferari into the ignition and start the engine without raving and driving. mtcheewwww #frustration

@OP thank your boo is a good boy. I now see why ladies like bad boys like 2face, JimIyke and etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.