Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (396072 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
TechSpot:

Someone asked you on this thread if you didn't misrepresent in your visa application but you know how you ignore all his questions.

Did you say you will stay back and convert your study visa to a British passport?

I have answered this sort of question countless times in this section and no matter how many times i school your likes about the UK process of going from student visa to ILR and citizenship you will still ask this sort of ignorant question.

Yes i did not misrepresent in my visa applications..yes i made a lot of it throughout many stages till citizenship
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thegamingorca:

grin no need to get pissed. He's a good mod who has your interest at heart. In the past ppl commited suicides for misinformation and promise of pr only to be faced with disaster over there

You are attempting to mislead people here with lies. Tell us which information given here is incorrect. Unfortunately, a typical behavior of ours. We don’t like people to have access to good information. We like to see our own brothers and sisters suffer.

So long as God keeps me alive, i will keep spreading the good news about giving birth in Brazil on this platform. You can do nothing humanly possible to stop me. Don’t try to bury this threat because we are seeds, we grow as you try to bury us.

6 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Thegamingorca(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Adjo10:

You are attempting to mislead people here with lies. Tell us which information given here is incorrect. Unfortunately, a typical behavior of ours. We don’t like people to have access to good information. We like to see our own brothers and sisters suffer.

So long as God keeps me alive, i will keep spreading the good news about giving birth in Brazil on this platform. You can do nothing humanly possible to stop me. Don’t try to bury this threat because we are seeds, we grow as you try to bury us.

What in hell are you coming at me for? Someone died because he travelled from Nigeria armed with misinformation and the promise of a better life to a certain country he knew nothing about in this forum.

He didn't last a month in the country and couldn't come back to face all the ppl he owed as well as nairalanders he had gloated to about arriving in white man land. Only to be faced with untold horrors, strife and death. Dude borrowed flight money that he used to travel.

And eventually took his own life.

If indeed you run a rig of this similar setup I must say it's terribly criminal. And i must say you are only destroying lives for a paltry sum or your own personal gain.

What do you mean by suffer? Is the fact that ppls children acquiring jus Solis attachments to what is perhaps the megagenius equivalent of a third world country in south America of benefit to the paturient and her husband? Will the brothers and sisters be entitled to grants for giving birth in Brazil?

Your reply to my generalizing post is making me think twice about your true intentions and perhaps why justwise in particular was curious about this whole operation.

Why do you feel it's suddenly your purpose in life to act as shepherd to a great many Nigerians seeking to acquire jus solis elsewhere?

why the hell are you coming at me? Or you can't understand what I wrote there?

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thegamingorca:

What in hell are you coming at me for? Someone died because he travelled from Nigeria armed with misinformation and the promise of a better life to a certain country he knew nothing about in this forum.

He didn't last a month in the country and couldn't come back to face all the ppl he owed as well as nairalanders he had gloated to about arriving in white man land. Only to be faced with untold horrors, strife and death. Dude borrowed flight money that he used to travel.

And eventually took his own life.

If indeed you run a rig of this similar setup I must say it's terribly criminal. And i must say you are only destroying lives for a paltry sum or your own personal gain.

What do you mean by suffer? Is the fact that ppls children acquiring jus Solis attachments to what is perhaps the megagenius equivalent of a third world country in south America of benefit to the paturient and her husband? Will the brothers and sisters be entitled to grants for giving birth in Brazil?

Your reply to my generalizing post is making me think twice about your true intentions and perhaps why justwise in particular was curious about this whole operation.

Why do you feel it's suddenly your purpose in life to act as shepherd to a great many Nigerians seeking to acquire jus solis elsewhere?

why the hell are you coming at me? Or you can't understand what I wrote there?

What does your story or the story of the person got to do with this thread? Are Information that i put here not all over the internet? Did anyone on this thread ask for financial returns or did anyone here report being misled? Your intention is to kill this thread but you cannot and will not.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Thegamingorca(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Adjo10:

What does your story or the story of the person got to do with this thread? Are Information that i put here not all over the internet? Did anyone on this thread ask for financial returns or did anyone here report being misled? Your intention is to kill this thread but you cannot and will not.

You misunderstood my point and you are still doing it.

It simply shows you have comprehension problems and are up to something.

I have no business with you or the show you are running and I will not bring myself down to explain whose unquestionable integrity that post was addressing.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chriscole(f): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
@Adjo10 sister I respect you alot you've done enough for us all try to lay back a bit you don't have to jump on every argument here... Am picking up my baby passport soon... God bless you Ma'am

11 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mryoung16: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Adjo10:

@Adjo10...my sister..stop killing your time replying..na still them them dey attack you and everyone knows...like you said. We grow as one dey try to bury us. Have gone through this thread from page one and all i can say is that your family will surely be blessed.

Man no be God....All i see here is full time jealousy and wickedness.

Peace.

8 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thanks and Amen chriscole and mryoung16. I wish you all the best with the passport pickup. Your baby will be proud. Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by uchman(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
justwise:

This is part of my job, making sure that this section will not be used for anything other than helping people with genuine info.

If you feel uncomfortable about my presence here i suggest you move to other sections because i'm not leaving here anytime soon

Laugh the hell out

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Alexandre7: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
TechSpot:

Someone asked you on this thread if you didn't misrepresent in your visa application but you know how you ignore all his questions.

Did you say you will stay back and convert your study visa to a British passport?

grin grin grin

You Pipu have started again.

You’ll soon receive a Ban.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Chinese, indians, cameronians, pakistanis etc will migrate and try to assist their country people to immigrate, but nigerians will migrate to other countries and turn to assistant trump and assistant boris johnson. If people want to give birth abroad, let them be.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Glowing1: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2020
How true is this, I read somewhere that brazil restriction will end July 5th. I'm 3mths gone.. I've been waiting like forever to apply for a tourist visa.. But this pandemic is spoiling plans. I hope I'm not alone on this?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by juliusocean(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2020
Glowing1:
How true is this, I read somewhere that brazil restriction will end July 5th. I'm 3mths gone.. I've been waiting like forever to apply for a tourist visa.. But this pandemic is spoiling plans. I hope I'm not alone on this?
July 5th that's impossible
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8456329/Coronavirus-victims-bodies-stored-bin-bags-alongside-patients-Brazilian-hospitals.html

Do you have any travel history?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by juliusocean(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2020
afelouz

How is the PR application going any news yet?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Glowing1: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2020
juliusocean:

July 5th that's impossible
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8456329/Coronavirus-victims-bodies-stored-bin-bags-alongside-patients-Brazilian-hospitals.html

Do you have any travel history?

No, i don't av any traveling history, do you think that cam hinders my chances?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Lacrimossa2020: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
justwise:

How can I be painted because someone is getting Brazilian passport when I have British passport? Does that make sense to you? Shouldn’t that be the other way round?

This is what happens when the ability to read and understand fails you.

Justwise, you don pass this kind thing. No be every matter you must answer especially on this Brazilian thread. If you have never lived in Brazil, you cannot authoritatively comment here, except in a case of fraud.

Pls note.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by justwise(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lacrimossa2020:

Justwise, you don pass this kind thing. No be every matter you must answer especially on this Brazilian thread. If you have never lived in Brazil, you cannot authoritatively comment here, except in a case of fraud.

Pls note.

You lost me there, what exactly are you on about? Do you mind explaining?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Thegamingorca(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
justwise:

You lost me there, what exactly are you on about? Do you mind explaining?

Lol grin
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Carav17(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Do not believe on this forum.
The Brazilian passport does not guarantee a free visa to Europe, in fact only rich Brazilians are able to enter Europe, most Brazilians are barred and do not enter Europe, just read the news. They don't have a better passport than ours.

They have a murder rate comparable to countries at war, worst than Syria.
Besides, there is a huge prejudice against Africans, yes, Brazil is a terrible country.
I advise my Nigerian brothers to not go. Any other country in South America is better.
Brazil is a miserable country with no future.
Do not risk your lives, there are malicious people On this forum.
The coronavirus is out of control, and BRAZIL must go into recession, stay at home, for the safe of your families, let's look for better passports if that is the intention.
This forum lies, no Nigerian will get a job in that country, and the passport will be totally irrelevant.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by AngelicBeing: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Carav17:
Do not believe on this forum.
The Brazilian passport does not guarantee a free visa to Europe, in fact only rich Brazilians are able to enter Europe, most Brazilians are barred and do not enter Europe, just read the news. They don't have a better passport than ours.

They have a murder rate comparable to countries at war, worst than Syria.
Besides, there is a huge prejudice against Africans, yes, Brazil is a terrible country.
I advise my Nigerian brothers to not go. Any other country in South America is better.
Brazil is a miserable country with no future.
Do not risk your lives, there are malicious people On this forum.
The coronavirus is out of control, and BRAZIL must go into recession, stay at home, for the safe of your families, let's look for better passports if that is the intention.
This forum lies, no Nigerian will get a job in that country, and the passport will be totally irrelevant.
Hian, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (192) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.