Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) (82346 Views)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Lanjonath(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
McCarlito:
Maybe the yoruba's would accept undecided undecided undecided

On behalf of the Yorubas, we humbly decline maybe the Niger Deltans would love to handle this one. You are clearly white, you fit their profile

13 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Great009: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
She be like amoeba na, but for the right pay she will receive some good gifts
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by MicroBox: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
the rejection is civil, no offense made, it's funny and no insult

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Liamm(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
The lady in question looks like pentiumpro tongue

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by durubrian(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
PORK is HARAM? LoL.. that's EVUL

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by AlienStar: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
On behalf of the aliens, we reject the offer. Maybe the ancestors and the gods can oblige you. Thanks.
ALIENS wt comma
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by flokii: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin grin
fatty bum bum... who wan marry liability?
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Lanjonath(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
AlienStar:
ALIENS wt comma
Yes Miss Alien.
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Ola17: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
McCarlito:
We appreciate your magnanimous offer, however with a deep sense of courtesy, we are not interested(quote me anywhere)

Maybe my Igbo brothers wouldn't mind. Tenks.

Lanjonath:

On behalf of the Yorubas, we humbly decline maybe the Niger Deltans would love to handle this one. You are clearly white, you fit their profile

3 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
And this shii make FP ke shocked
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by hmath3991(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
the South West wont mind
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by XLR8R(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lanjonath:

on behalf of all Niger deltans we humbly decline dis generous amazon queen we would like to pass her to the hausas in the house

5 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Great009: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lanjonath:

And Mr Man proudly on behalf of the entire Niger-Deltans we refuse to concur, probably those in the atlantic ocean will accept......

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by kimond101: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
On behalf of all the Yoruba guys.
We sincerely accept her
Hahaha cheesy
Gerrarahere forreal mehn

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Finally this joke made me laugh. HAHAHAHAHA. I can die happy now cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
dc

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by babatundemuhamm(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please someone hlep me.how can I download this pix on nairaland.been trying on my phone since.
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Situation001(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
XLR8R:
on behalf of all Niger deltans we humbly decline dis generous amazon queen we would like to pass her to the hausas in the house
On behalf of the hausas.. U know like what my brother said up there.. in Islam we never go near pork not to talk of eating it.. I would have passed it to the next person.. but you know in Islam again what you dont eat you dont give to others to taste.. undecided

10 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
qw

5 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by manny4life(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
If no one wants her, who will?
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by CHUKSKALIDONN: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
She get luck yoruba man no answer for Muslim own.....she for don linn immediately like milkcow after his response.

2 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by ijustdey: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
the girl ask for it and she was given a full dose if rejection

shapeless human feeling funky

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by McCarlito(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ola17:

We appreciate your magnanimous offer, however with a deep sense of courtesy, we are not interested(quote me anywhere)

Maybe my Igbo brothers wouldn't mind. Tenks.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Ciscogod(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
McCarlito:

On behalf of omo oduduwa's we recognise ur kind gesture but we are not interested, we are ok with what we have. I think abobaku may be interested . U may contact him.

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Nigerian men won't mind.
They're well known for going after anything white even the unattractive,obese or old
ones...
She shouldn't lose hope

And your father is a Nigerian ??
That was why he married your ugly mother

4 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Vivalavida99(f): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
exxell:

Check out the Koreans and the Africans.... Am just laughing hard on the original page!

Pls give me a link to the original page, thanks! kiss
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
exxell:

The gods have responded since na.... Zeus called her a titan and a beast! grin grin grin grin grin
Chai! grin grin grin

This girl is finished....

Well, there may still be hope for her, maybe our Local gods can consider her. I hereby direct her to Sango and Amadioha. grin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by CSTR2: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Am i the only one that feels pity for the young ignorant lady.
Her self esteem must have been crushed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.