Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) (82371 Views)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2015
sd
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by MrsChima(f): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2015
She is not racist, she just doesn't want black boys. It is called preference! We all have them!

2 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by hameina(f): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2015
Lmao# ds is so hilarious! Bt she started it!!!! She shldnt v started d racist tn#
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2015
llaykorn:

Shhhh... Here is it:

Deutronomy 14:8

Also the swine is unclean for you, because it has cloven
hooves, yet does not chew the cud; you shall not eat their
flesh for touch their dead carcasses.

Cross-check in your Bibles... smiley

dat was to d old believers...... not for Christians...

I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it unclean. romans 14:14

Matthew 15:11 ESV /

It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

Colossians 2:16-17 ESV / 71

Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath. These are a shadow of the things to come, but the substance belongs to Christ.

1 Timothy 4:1-5 ESV / 58

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer.

Romans 14:1-25

As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. ...

2 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by modestdude(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2015
enitey:
We will accept her
Are you a Lesbian?
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by lumixCeasar(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2015
fratermathy:

[size=15pt]On behalf of ISIS and all the terrorists in the Middle East, we wholeheartedly appreciate your gesture and, insha Allah, hope that you are rewarded in EXACTLY THE SAME WAY you have rewarded us. However, we have declined this offer because our men are trained to be suicide bombers and they are to avoid a walking human bomb at all costs. Her presence alone can make our men run away from the cause. If we are ever to lay hands on her, we will s**y her and send the video to Al-Jazeera. Kindly pass her across to Al-Qaeda with our most warm greetings. grin cheesy wink cool[/size]
Badht guy
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Forwetinnah: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2015
..the last reply got me rolling on the floor with laughter, literally cheesy gringringringringringringringringringrin. Lawd haff mercy. She's lucky a Nigerian hasn't replied her yet...she for carry gun shoot herself. Nigerian guys and bad mouth cheesy
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Forwetinnah: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2015
dlex21:
grin grin grin grin I cannot fit laugh ooo...abeg if dem dey count fish, dem dey count crayfish join...This kind of thing can cause alien invasion grin grin

And aliens have replied! I repeat the aliens have replied grin

My brother. .dem dey count meat for pot, kpomo too raise hand. The Aliens replied indeed. Haaahaaa!! Who send me open this thread this morning...i don laugh taya!! gringringringrin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by kolaaderin: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
On behalf of the aliens, we reject the offer. Maybe the ancestors and the gods can oblige you. Thanks.
SeverusSnape is an alien........ Waooooooo what a revelation
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by alaricsaltzman: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2015
MrsChima:
She is not racist, she just doesn't want black boys. It is called preference! We all have them!
If it were a hot chick with better assets that doesn't want black boys, we will understand. But not that kind of person that has been rejected by every specie in the galaxy! She isn't allowed to have preference oo grin

2 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by kemisole(f): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2015
Can't stop laughing
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Unclefwosh02(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Lwkmd!!! Even d gods deny ha...M sure d zombies won't decline ha offer..
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2015
pee777:

Pls die quick and forward ur remaining megabyte before u die o angry grin angry
Lol.
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Situation001(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Unclefwosh02:
Lwkmd!!! Even d gods deny ha... M sure d zombies won't decline ha offer ..
Do you know what just happened now ? ? ? ? ?

All the zombies just turned vegetarians after reading your comment... embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by McCarlito(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
agarawu23:
dumbass, no Wonder devil keeps following you grin on your siggy

Oniranu undecided
Nigerians sef and their paranoiances grin grin grin
Dis is just a simple joke and u're already taking it personal
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by controlG(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
pee777:

Pls die quick and forward ur remaining megabyte before u die o angry grin angry

LMAO
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by litaninja(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
lmao
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by MrsChima(f): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
alaricsaltzman:

If it were a hot chick with better assets that doesn't want black boys, we will understand. But not that kind of person that has been rejected by every specie in the galaxy! She isn't allowed to have preference oo grin

Then you aren't allowed to have preferences either!

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wowzers!shocked She shouldn't have posted that, but some thirsty Black boys must've been hollering forreal for such a bold public comment to surface. "'Cuz that azz is too phat!" grin grin

I like the Mexican comment the best ("There are some jobs even we won't do!..etc'), and how they all sort of 'politely' made fun of themselves, lol. Poor thing tho. But such confidence - I likey!

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Kazrem(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
hameina:
Lmao# ds is so hilarious! Bt she started it!!!! She shldnt v started d racist tn#
You? Long time. Salam alaikum.....
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by acada111(f): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
With her very ugly fry-pan Ny*sh

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by enitey(f): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
modestdude:
Are you a Lesbian?

If you say so
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by clemz85(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
drop the link abeg
#respectforcarter instagram
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by clemz85(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
I need to trace it too
#respectforcarter
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by clemz85(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
I need to trace it too
#respectforcarter even Google helps
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by alaricsaltzman: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Then you aren't allowed to have preferences either!
And why is that?? Over allowed dey worry me sef
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by RomanyChi(f): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2015

haha!! grin grin grin grin i'm in tears! grin pobrecita cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by capsule(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Her hope lies in the 'after life'...
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by macof(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ciscogod:

On behalf of omo oduduwa's we recognise ur kind gesture but we are not interested, we are ok with what we have. I think abobaku may be interested . U may contact him.

Even the abobaku is a Yoruba grin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by stivin101: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Oh my God
.i had to login..no one would accept her..soo funnyfunny grin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Situation001(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Even somebody posted this..

fiemo akpos @fiemofever #respectforcarter ''All things bright and beautiful, the Lord God made them all...except this poo ass.''
Cant just stop laughing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.