Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) (82347 Views)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by dlex21(m): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2015
dyfatai:
This is just too mean, these are the kind of things that makes some of this white girls commit suicide. Never ever, I repeat, never ever insult someone, you might be hurting more than their feelings.

As a Muslim, I can tell you this, the Muslim guy's comment is the most cruel of them all. He speaks for himself as Islam doesn't teach the that.
Naaa.... They were civil ways of declining the kind gesture. Nobody insulted her directly na... Next time, she will know better than to pots such and it serves as a lesson to other racist girls

5 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by alaricsaltzman: 6:40am On Sep 19, 2015
zynzyn:

She go ask herself which devil push am to pose selfie with her yansh!! grin
No be if she get the yansh sef?? Na wetin dey vex people be that na. Don't advertise what you don't have
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by CandyBar: 6:41am On Sep 19, 2015
♫ She is chest 44, waist 44, Hips 44.........♫

3 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 19, 2015
Lanjonath:

On behalf of the Yorubas, we humbly decline maybe the Niger Deltans would love to handle this one. You are clearly white, you fit their profile
On behalf of the Niger Deltans we sincerely decline this generous offer, we suggest MrCock takes over as he's white skin oriented.

Best regards.

3 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2015
closetoyou:

Yes it is Haram. Is it funny? It's also haram according to the Bible

una sabi misquote bible eh
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2015
FANE4Naija:

On behalf of all Arsenal fans we decline the offer.
It does not meet our requirement of top top quality with potential.
Maybe our dear Manchester United would accept this free transfer as LVG still needs robust addition to his depleted team.
Guy u no SABI say Laf dey kill person

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by llaykorn: 7:19am On Sep 19, 2015
udemzyudex:
Which portion of the Bible?
Deutronomy 14:8, supported by all the various versions of the bible:
http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/14-8.htm
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2015
sexyexcalibur:

gringringrin grin gringringrin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by llaykorn: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2015
sexyexcalibur:

Shhhh... Here is it:

Deutronomy 14:8

Also the swine is unclean for you, because it has cloven
hooves, yet does not chew the cud; you shall not eat their
flesh for touch their dead carcasses.

Cross-check in your Bibles... smiley

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by udemzyudex(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2015
llaykorn:

Deutronomy 14:8, supported by all the various versions of the bible:

http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/14-8.htm

I bet say jesus wey talk am no know the benefit of eating pork meat..

Even when God say forgive and forget them no know psychology then, one can only forgive and not forget.
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by ALIMINE(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2015
I might not know much, but I'm sure the ancestors do not accept forbidden fruits.

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2015
On behalf of BIAFRANS we completely cherish your generosity but we're rather busy now with arisen issues and u do not fit into our category but you might as well try nigerians, they are always less busy with money from NNPC and they like that mantra "one nijeria" they might accommodate u.

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by donJ2(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Ola17:

We appreciate your magnanimous offer, however with a deep sense of courtesy, we are not interested(quote me anywhere)

Maybe my Igbo brothers wouldn't mind. Tenks.

Dear Generous brother,

With deep sorrow in our hearts, we the entire Association of Ibo brothers of Nigeria (AIBN) regret to announce to you that we hereby reject your humble offer. For the following reasons:

1. The creature in question doesn't resemble the creatures we tag as 'women' in our part of the globe.

2. The creature is even a racist *an amoebic elephant with an overrated self esteem*

3. Yes most times we go for em white ladies, but we prefer the ones with endowed 'boobs and ikebe, not the specie in question.

We hereby pass her on to Ifa...

Thanks.

Yours sincerely

Jizzle

President AIBN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Lanjonath:

On behalf of the Yorubas, we humbly decline maybe the Niger Deltans would love to handle this one. You are clearly white, you fit their profile
on behalf of the niger deltans the yoruba who brought the package will be shot 50 times with ak 47 the package will then be used for rituals
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by jennifer22(f): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2015
God knows she would have hung herself if she was from 9ja.
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2015
I can't believe I read this all through till the last page shocked
cheesy
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by FANE4Naija: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

Guy u no SABI say Laf dey kill person
LOL. Boss, I no sabi o
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by hitleraldof(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2015
MadCow1:

You realise the Indians are Asians right?
grin
I guess he meant red Indians from the west
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by FANE4Naija: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2015
XLR8R:
[center] cheesy wink grin cheesy u made me fall from d ceiling fan u idiat grin
Ah Oga easy o. Lol.
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by OROZONE(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2015
babatundemuhamm:
Please someone hlep me.how can I download this pix on nairaland.been trying on my phone since.
download the file and locate it in ur file manager it will show question mark. Change the extension of the file by renaming it from ".0" to ".jpg". Thank me later.
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by pee777(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2015
charix:
Finally this joke made me laugh. HAHAHAHAHA. I can die happy now cheesy.
Pls die quick and forward ur remaining megabyte before u die o angry grin angry
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by vani86: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2015
And this happened

Sheesh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by DikSin(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2015
OROZONE:
download the file and locate it in ur file manager it will show question mark. Change the extension of the file by renaming it from ".0" to ".jpg". Thank me later.

Thanks baba, I just learn something new from you. Wow! This my next month birthday, hmm dem go take grin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by kelechiug: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2015
Oh damn.......this girl don suffer o.....make she no go commit sucide
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Iamthoney(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
On behalf of the aliens, we reject the offer. Maybe the ancestors and the gods can oblige you. Thanks.
On behalf of the gods and ancestors we kindly accept the offer cos we have been humbly and keenly waiting for her and kind all these years.
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Iamthoney(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:

I was laughing of the comment of a Muslim...tat guy compare tat girl to a pork. Lol! grin grin grin
Metaphor at its peak..the Muslim niccur na badoolee
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by dust88: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2015
Unbehalf of all Arsnal footballers & Fan, injured & uninjured. We wish to thank u for ths offering but, as u can see among all d football clubs we are d youngest, and we are too young to die b4 our time. Pls we reject this one. Pls try Man-U.

dlex21:

Wow! this is very kind of you. But on behalf of all the chelsea fans home and abroad, we humbly and sincerely reject this kind gesture. But we all know how bad this season has been for us and we wont like to add another ivanovic to our problems. Maybe the arsenal fans will accept to help them consolidate their mid-week loss. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Nigerian men won't mind.
They're well known for going after anything white even the unattractive,obese or old
ones...
She shouldn't lose hope
some nigerian men you she goat.
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by OsoDupe(f): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin people can be so mean! this is serious o though she was paid back with her own coin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by iboboyswag(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2015
dlex21:
grin grin grin grin I cannot fit laugh ooo...abeg if dem dey count fish, dem dey count crayfish join...This kind of thing can cause alien invasion grin grin

And aliens have replied! I repeat the aliens have replied grin

The Aliens response remains the most epic of all!

We shall see this as an act of War!!!
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by MrsChima(f): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Nigerian men won't mind.
They're well known for going after anything white even the unattractive,obese or old
ones...
She shouldn't lose hope

Exactly! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.