Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. (49801 Views)

When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo) / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by lepasharon(f): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
LannisterIMP:
Poor/Wack/Uncoordinated stepping.

Lol so what is coordinated 'stepping'?
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by JoeCutie(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
You can be anything, as a lady, but not dirty. It does not only turn me off, it totally destroys the source of my current reception. A dirty girl is a big-effing-sucker! Even if you're the most beautiful and the smartest girl alive, but dirty, I'll pass anytime.

2 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by onunwa21(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ensure that the forest zone is well cleared
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by erosimo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Only when they believe so much in their beauty
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by lepasharon(f): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
onunwa21:
Ensure that the forest zone is well cleared

Whats forest zone?
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by ElDeeVee(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Big tummy
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by SycophanticGoat: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bigotry! I hate it with passion... I stopped talking to my Yoruba friend (was also my ex) because of this comments from her..

1 Share

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by justicejay(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
funlord:
angry

I can tolerate almost any kind of shorty except a dirty biatch!
i wish to like this 100times.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by kilokeys(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Trishpat:
dah ur first paragraph get as e be. how dyu know that the sexy girls flaunting their curves are brainless. abi it's wen yu don't have curves that ur brainy?

I tire for pple.. This is one of the reasons pple keep arguing on Nairaland.

They tag virgins as best behaved, all northerners are terrorists, all politicians as fraudsters...

It's myopic. No vex for them you hear..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Emeniyen: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pride
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala what is your greatest turn off in a lady?
How can you tell if a lady is smart? smiley
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by FarukuWadata12(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]this thread is bull**** without a picture
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by opey112(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
I don't like if a lady don't know how to talk.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
i have met very few intelligent ladies who have blown my mind and i say kudos to this set of ladies,but a clarion call to ladies to please showcase more of intelligence and intellectual achievements

Not again, Toks2008
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by erosimo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Evathyst:
Is this another female bashing thread?

Instead of some guys to simply state their 'turng-off' in a lady, they resorted to needless bashing. Na wa o! We don really suffer for una hand no be small.

#Watching all of them guys from a palm tree#
The truth is we can't do without u folks but some ladies are really fucking up... that they can't bring anything to the table other than...
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Toks the few hot babes i have dated were both hot and highly intelligent.. Well an olodo babe isa turn off for sure..
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by ladycomfort(f): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Some male oloshos will come here and say financially independent ladies. undecided

5 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by tarzaansin(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Toks2008:
There are many sweet looking chics every where and these sexy damsels will not waste time showing off how sexy they look flaunting sexy curves with reckless abandon and i honestly believe it is their life.

But the ironic twist to this is that many ladies seem to have nothing else to offer except curves and unclothedness and little wonder why 8 out of 10 headlines about ladies will be about cleavage flaunting,curves parade and sexual recklessness.

Enough of the madness in the name of body flaunting..

This write up is not about throwing shades or bashing the female gender cos i have met very few intelligent ladies who have blown my mind and i say kudos to this set of ladies,but a clarion call to ladies to please showcase more of intelligence and intellectual achievements

You need to relate with some ladies to catch my drift expecially the sexy ones and it seems they actually exchanged their brains with their outward beauty.Many lack intellectual cohesion and rather than discuss matters with you intelligently,they would prefer to go into baseless attacks on your person and will waste no time in cursing you not for any other reason but because that is the best they can offer.

No matter how hot,sexy and irresistible a lady may be,i will never build any desire for her until i have an intelligent conversation with her to ascertain her level of mental cohesion

This is not about grammatical prowess or accent..neither does it have anything to do with a degree as i have seen many degree holders with no sound minds but its about her intellectual capacity.

I can give up a brainless hottie graduate for an intellectually sound pepper seller with just a primary education and no matter how hot you may be,if you are not mentally sound then you are a colossal waste.

[size=13pt]For me,Intellectual stuntedness is my greatest turn off in a lady and GOD knows i will never wish for even my enemy to end up with such a lady....[/size]

So guys bring it on and let us know your greatest turn off in a lady.

if there is anything I look out for in a lady, it's brains... I fall in love easily with that kind of girl. Talking of beauty, there are so many out there, to the extent that you won't know the one to choose; that is why I laugh at a lady (inwardly) if she try to look sexy in order to draw my attention
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
dovelike:

How can you tell if a lady is smart? smiley

When she discusses politics and investments as opposed to Kim Kardashian.

Mind you, I know lots of brilliant and intelligent women who love the Kardashians. It is a crime not to like what most men love grin
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by jericco1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
as far as am concerned, if she ain't brainy, that's more than enough turn off for me. . If she's brainy but condescends, acts scurrilous, appears grubby, and unkempt. That's a big big problem.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by 9jatatafo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
wristbangle:
The thing is there are cute ladies with high intelligence just that most if not all are taken.

Going for a pepper seller with good intellect is fine but that illiterate behaviour will be there as to bring her up to your taste will be quite challenging.

Just that it's a pity some Behind ladies are busy building their physical appearance while deeming away their intellect.

I once ask a pretty lady the capital of England, she told me "UK"

I asked do u know ban-ki moon? She said.. Yes he is an actor. #SMH#

Did you run as fast as you can or you stayed?

Don't like girls or ladies that shout when talking. I detest bleaching women and also those with big tommy like Michelin tyres with fat laps
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by SirShymexx: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
I can't stand disrespectful/insolent heaux who don't know when to open their mouths and when to shut the fvck up.

Honourable mentions:

- Bad breath.
- Flat bum.
- saggy ti.ts.
- Flabby belly.

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Swissheart:
....toh...BB here means Beauty and Brain
See your mouth.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by ReachHard: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
That ''ooze'' down there..... angry

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Marlvin(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lack of Originality
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Obiwannn: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dullness
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by yashau(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
wristbangle:
The thing is there are cute ladies with high intelligence just that most if not all are taken.

Going for a pepper seller with good intellect is fine but that illiterate behaviour will be there as to bring her up to your taste will be quite challenging.

Just that it's a pity some Behind ladies are busy building their physical appearance while deeming away their intellect.

I once ask a pretty lady the capital of England, she told me "UK"

I asked do u know ban-ki moon? She said.. Yes he is an actor. #SMH#
Lolzzzzzzzz!
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Oshotse21(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Intelligence or not my greatest turn off in a lady is one that lacks a good sense of personal hygiene.gbam!!!
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
charix:
Hmm. A dearth of good topics nowadays it's only immature ones hitting frontpage. The quality of this forum has been dropping of recent, seems it's only during election periods this forum hits peak patronage.

If this thread looks immature to you i guess you really need to deal with your melanchony.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by ogawisdom(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Toks2008:
There are many sweet looking chics every where and these sexy damsels will not waste time showing off how sexy they look flaunting sexy curves with reckless abandon and i honestly believe it is their life.

But the ironic twist to this is that many ladies seem to have nothing else to offer except curves and unclothedness and little wonder why 8 out of 10 headlines about ladies will be about cleavage flaunting,curves parade and sexual recklessness.

Enough of the madness in the name of body flaunting..

This write up is not about throwing shades or bashing the female gender cos i have met very few intelligent ladies who have blown my mind and i say kudos to this set of ladies,but a clarion call to ladies to please showcase more of intelligence and intellectual achievements

You need to relate with some ladies to catch my drift expecially the sexy ones and it seems they actually exchanged their brains with their outward beauty.Many lack intellectual cohesion and rather than discuss matters with you intelligently,they would prefer to go into baseless attacks on your person and will waste no time in cursing you not for any other reason but because that is the best they can offer.

No matter how hot,sexy and irresistible a lady may be,i will never build any desire for her until i have an intelligent conversation with her to ascertain her level of mental cohesion

This is not about grammatical prowess or accent..neither does it have anything to do with a degree as i have seen many degree holders with no sound minds but its about her intellectual capacity.

I can give up a brainless hottie graduate for an intellectually sound pepper seller with just a primary education and no matter how hot you may be,if you are not mentally sound then you are a colossal waste.

[size=13pt]For me,Intellectual stuntedness is my greatest turn off in a lady and GOD knows i will never wish for even my enemy to end up with such a lady....[/size]

So guys bring it on and let us know your greatest turn off in a lady.

Character is d most important, a beautiful super intelligent girl dt is wayward (runs girl) is rubbish likewise d one dt is a criminal. Character rooted in godliness , industrious n hardworking. Nature rarely presents all in one package

A lady without character rooted in goodlines is a major turn off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Come to ondo. . . . you will see many dumbhead pretty girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Am I Too Choosy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.