Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

That Awkward Moment When You Have Not Propose To Bae Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment When You Have Not Propose To Bae Yet (1255 Views)

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment When You Have Not Propose To Bae Yet by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2015
grin

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Have Not Propose To Bae Yet by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Lol, if looks could kill.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Have Not Propose To Bae Yet by agarawu23(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2015
She doesn't worth it
Or the guy never get millions for bride price and wedding gown grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Have Not Propose To Bae Yet by jonaifame22(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2015
She ain't gat wht it takes for the hommie to propose, he jus passin some time wid her
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Have Not Propose To Bae Yet by Nature8(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2015
Lol.. Imagine that look
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Have Not Propose To Bae Yet by Aminat508(f): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2015
[size=15pt]
What is Bae? Check my Dp grin
[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Have Not Propose To Bae Yet by yanabasee(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Lol...... But the bobo sef isn't lookin like he's ready to propose ni... grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Have Not Propose To Bae Yet by heayey(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2015
oh!...She z lookin @ something on his cheeks.
I was there.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Have Not Propose To Bae Yet by joseph1832(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Aminat508:
[size=15pt]
What is Bae? Check my Dp grin
[/size]
Oh why did you remove that boobilicious and delicious picture of you na!?

You no try at all oh Amina... LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Symbols Of Ugly Girls / Am New Here / Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.