Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (63453 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by bukatyne(f): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2015
chi4ik4:
tanx dear, I'm pleased with your advice

You are welcome
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by 2tek: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2015
chi4ik4:
I'm a victim of this. I'm 31 & my first ever girl friend is pushing me away & she doesn't know. d worst of it all is that she is selfish & I can't marry a selfish woman. I intend to marry her but I have great doubt. over one week now I have not called her & I won't; unlike me that do call her on daily basis. I'm tired of talking & complaining & I wanna really face my work & study now. I think I made a mistake in my relationship. I have not slept with her for 2 years half we have been in this relationship just because I wanna endure until I get married. d worst is that my female friends cares for me 70% more than my own girlfriend. I'm just tired.
U keep a woman for 2yrs without strafing ND u expect her not to complain, free her if you are not yet ready to marry. 2yrs is enough time for courtship. U'll b surprised to discover that she is emotionally attached to another man.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2015
odeshi.......you will do all these things and he will happily label you an understanding, sweet and stupid slvt. You don't know that you can't track a guy. It is exactly what he wants to do that he will do, whether you serve him in a golden plate and kiss his feet every day . You'll be surprised that after all this effort he will still go out of his way to hurt and leave you.

well, the hustle for husbands is real o, hehe. Anybody still expecting love from a guy is a learner. Sha let us try to use our heads and see our luck. You can't hold a man unless he wants to stay. Prayer could help sha.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Alezy(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2015
londoner:

Do you advocate treating a woman like a queen if she doesn't deserve it?
that's where love comes in, if u are in love with that woman, the least u can do is make her see the wrong she does n correct em. when it's not working, it's simple....back out.

She will definitely find her match which must be out there for her. everybody must not be compatible with everybody.

If I keep treating u like a queen wen u dnt really deserve it, it's probably Becos the rope has not ended. wen the rope ends I stop treating u like a queen n if i cant treat u like my queen that ur supposed to be then what am I doing with u??
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by londoner: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Alezy:
that's where love comes in, if u are in love with that woman, the least u can do is make her see the wrong she does n correct em. when it's not working, it's simple....back out.

She will definitely find her match which must be out there for her. everybody must not be compatible with everybody.

If I keep treating u like a queen wen u dnt really deserve it, it's probably Becos the rope has not ended. wen the rope ends I stop treating u like a queen n if i cant treat u like my queen that ur supposed to be then what am I doing with u??

I agree with you but that is for male and female. When a woman's rope ends she should back out too, right?
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Am beginning to like this Mzflexydeeva... nice one & keep keeping it real

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Alezy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
londoner:

I agree with you but that is for male and female. When a woman's rope ends she should back out too, right?
Yea sure.....if he zz not the ryt one for u, he will be a problem at all tym so the best thing Is MOVE ON

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Alezy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Elsie19 I see u
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by CHUKSKALIDONN: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don't take men serious doesn't mean I can't take a man serious. I don't do relationship to impress, at first it's to kill loneliness and sexual satisfaction. I no dey carry man matter for head like braid.
lol...u interest me though..where are u from?
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
safarigirl:
I know this. There is nothing you've written up there that I don't know and even more, just saying though. The fact that one knows these things, doesn't mean the practical will lead to a good relationship
try it 1st
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by hemartins(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Rutycool:
good dear and u

I feel incredibly fantastic. Enjoy the rest of your day Ruth.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Ybhdprince: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nice talk! Nice 1! I love that! :DNice talk! Nice 1! I love that!
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Xmen149(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yesu!!...op,u must be looking through every ceiling..i love for this post..i gata direct sm ppl here..
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by idris4eva(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
butanep:

I copied and pasted the link on my girlfriend whatsapp contact. She didn't talk to me all through the night.

Am just beginning to hate that girl. Her character is nothing to write home about.

I know the relationship will end this week shall. I stand to loss nothing.

bros take am easy o.......I knw how she will react so I no kuku copy am @all.......ladies sometimes sha
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Eyop: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao!!
sorry, your type fit bit am commot. I rather pass biko. Before I loose my nip.ple

grin cheesy grin how you take know say him go bite am comot You be real character cheesy cheesy
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by butanep(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
idris4eva:
bros take am easy o.......I knw how she will react so I no kuku copy am @all.......ladies sometimes sha

It gets to a time in a man's life you need evaluate your woman based on character.

If she has the offensive character and refuses to change. The next thing is to dump her.

No time for nonsense!
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by NemzySeries(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
adet991:
ilorin
owk...add me up 07031898391
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by safarigirl(f): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
try it 1st
well, I'll have to find an interested party to try it on first wink
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by themanderon: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
A lot of ladies find making their man happy very difficult. Some even feel making a guy happy is tied only to sex but it is worthy of remembrance that a lot of girls open their legs daily and this still doesn't make the men happy enough to stay with them. Maybe for the minute he wants to experience the excitement of your bosom but appreciating a guy is one thing most ladies overlook.

The number of ladies crying "he broke my heart" would reduce drastically if ladies stopped living their lives like its a fairy tale cartoon.

1. Insecurity:  no matter how insecure you are, its no reason to disrespect your man. Two captains can sail one sheep. Its hard to keep your calm especially if he has a lot of girls are around but shouting and insulting him won't make him pay more attention to you. You simply would be giving him more reasons to look out.

2: Appreciation: never underestimate the power of appreciation. If your man takes good care of you, use ever chance you have got to let him know he's doing a good job. If he looks cute in the morning tell him. If he showers you with gift, thank him. If he listens when you need a friend, be grateful. When you cry and he hugs you, embrace him. A man won't go looking for what he already has. When ladies point out more faults they are pointing at another lady to take their place.

3. The baby in every man: there is a baby in every man that comes to light when he is with the woman he loves the most. Don't see this as weakness. No matter how bad a man feels or angry or disappointed its the duty of the woman in his life to bring out the baby in him and know just how to calm the baby. You can't run away every time he's in a bad mood and expect to keep him.

4. Making him feel at home: around you, he doesn't want who to judge him but he needs someone who sees his strength not the weakness.

There are a couple of things ladies do without realising they are sending the men in their lives packing.
- challenging his authority as a man.
-always winning.
-nagging.
- being bossy.
Funniest part is, they always have an excuse and it is always this is who I am. Who you are is who you decided to be. There is always room for change especially when you make up your mind to be with the person. You must understand a man will always be the man irrespective of what you bring to the table.
Realizing that there is a difference between an humble woman and a stupid one  will hel you better appreciate that a man is your superior but you are his partner and never try to be the man especially when you know he really loves you and wants the best for you.

You speak with wisdom beyond your years, hope the ladies out there will listen. Op your mum trained you well. cool
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
themanderon:

You speak with wisdom beyond your years, hope the ladies out there will listen. Op your mum trained you well. cool
well instead of listening they are attacking me
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by idris4eva(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
butanep:

It gets to a time in a man's life you need evaluate your woman based on character.

If she has the offensive character and refuses to change. The next thing is to dump her.

No time for nonsense!
am starting to think maybe urs and mine are twins sef.......both I gat ur back on these......No shit
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by emitheo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
sensible piece
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by butanep(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
idris4eva:
am starting to think maybe urs and mine are twins sef.......both I gat ur back on these......No shit

I guess so bro...

I want to try a new wine
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by themanderon: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:

Wise words will always sound foolish to the unenlightened ones so just ignore them.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Alezy:
so hw will ur marriage/relationship work? ? u intend righting a wrong with wrong? ? obviously that cannot work

Then it won't work then.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Eyop:

grin cheesy grin how you take know say him go bite am comot You be real character cheesy cheesy

Nigerian men and breast is like ijebu garri and groundnut.Both the ones wey get lion teeth still won suck. I FEAR UNA BIKO!

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Eyop: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Nigerian men and breast is like ijebu garri and groundnut.Both the ones wey get lion teeth still won suck. I FEAR UNA BIKO!

But me i dey different nowtongue I tell you say i wan suck
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Eyop:

But me i dey different nowtongue I tell you say i wan suck
Eyop Eyop me don dey like you ooooo.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by londoner: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:

Who attacked you? I didn't see anyone attacking you it may just be that some think you're being a little naive.

If it worked for you and your relationship then kudos. You did make some good points.

However, there is no holy grail or magic list that leads to a great lasting relationship.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Eyop: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Eyop Eyop me don dey like you ooooo.

cheesy cheesy grin me sef like you now but I dey fear cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.