Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (63457 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by lilmax(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2015
safarigirl:
Relationships fail because many women get advice from OTHER WOMEN on how to treat their men.
this is new grin
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by butanep(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2015
faithbibi:
It's obvious that most guys here are boys not men... You can always bring out the best from that lady and make her the perfect lady you have ever dreamt of. All it takes is love, patience, understanding and determination. Remember, better the devil you know than the devil you don't... There's no perfect lady or guy anywhere except God.Use your head and stop been nagging boys who only want to taste all the ladies and use one flimsy excuse to cover up.
that's what you think?

You better learn!
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Edusouls(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2015
cupcake326:
RUBBISH in swahili. You think its all about mens needs and want. If men were God , thank God they are not .
foolish dumb head girl, u should learn from an intelligent advice a much more smart girl has just given. Yes see the reality today that men are God's choosen one, God's own loved ones, specially made to be like him,given so much authority, power and dominion to rule over all creations,so stay there and die in ur ignorance until 35 u re still single and searching,then ur eyes will open...

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by eyostic(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Confirmed gist..............tell dem make dem hear and LEARN
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by UnimkeAk(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
A lot of ladies find making their man happy very difficult. Some even feel making a guy happy is tied only to sex but it is worthy of remembrance that a lot of girls open their legs daily and this still doesn't make the men happy enough to stay with them. Maybe for the minute he wants to experience the excitement of your bosom but appreciating a guy is one thing most ladies overlook.

The number of ladies crying "he broke my heart" would reduce drastically if ladies stopped living their lives like its a fairy tale cartoon.

1. Insecurity:  no matter how insecure you are, its no reason to disrespect your man. Two captains can sail one sheep. Its hard to keep your calm especially if he has a lot of girls are around but shouting and insulting him won't make him pay more attention to you. You simply would be giving him more reasons to look out.

2: Appreciation: never underestimate the power of appreciation. If your man takes good care of you, use ever chance you have got to let him know he's doing a good job. If he looks cute in the morning tell him. If he showers you with gift, thank him. If he listens when you need a friend, be grateful. When you cry and he hugs you, embrace him. A man won't go looking for what he already has. When ladies point out more faults they are pointing at another lady to take their place.

3. The baby in every man: there is a baby in every man that comes to light when he is with the woman he loves the most. Don't see this as weakness. No matter how bad a man feels or angry or disappointed its the duty of the woman in his life to bring out the baby in him and know just how to calm the baby. You can't run away every time he's in a bad mood and expect to keep him.

4. Making him feel at home: around you, he doesn't want who to judge him but he needs someone who sees his strength not the weakness.

There are a couple of things ladies do without realising they are sending the men in their lives packing.
- challenging his authority as a man.
-always winning.
-nagging.
- being bossy.
Funniest part is, they always have an excuse and it is always this is who I am. Who you are is who you decided to be. There is always room for change especially when you make up your mind to be with the person. You must understand a man will always be the man irrespective of what you bring to the table.
Realizing that there is a difference between an humble woman and a stupid one  will hel you better appreciate that a man is your superior but you are his partner and never try to be the man especially when you know he really loves you and wants the best for you.

LADIES follow this write up at your own peril
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2015
olalat:
Dnt worry, u will soon join qoir in d church.

choir ke? Wetin I won do there? I be pastor on my own ooooo.I dey preach for pastors, no be them dey preach to me.Hian!!!! I NO EVEN NEED HUSBAND FROM CHURCH.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Only staph you dey make noise up and down?

Come make we use mouth taste am first ,you could be lying. grin

Hahahahahahahahah a.That niggar won spoil my shine!
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Really? !
Still, we need men to get our heat off most of the time.

I don't fancy compliments, sorry! I know you mean well . Seriously, e dey tire me to hear already. Thank you!
Lol....am not surprised though
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Edusouls:
foolish dumb head girl, u should learn from an intelligent advice a much more smart girl has just given. Yes see the reality today that men are God's choosen one, God's own loved ones, specially made to be like him,given so much authority, power and dominion to rule over all creations,so stay there and die in ur ignorance until 35 u re still single and searching,then ur eyes will open...
grin
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some women don't just know how to bring out the best in their man and vice versa.

But this thread is all about the women so please folks shouldn't see it as thread to bash ladies,I have already seen some stubborn girls already taken it out of context and making superfluous comments and assumptions. grin

The truth is that if you want to enjoy your relationship or marriage you also have to give in your best - Nothing sweetens a man's heart like the sweet talks and compliment of a woman that encourages him with the words of their mouth and a little massaging of that our ego grin and you'd always see such men making progress because there is someone out there that they don't want to disappoint.We understand that some men would never appreciate such kind gestures but hey! have you really put in your best?

cc

Adaeze003. cheesy come shoot me down,I know it's your hobby these days since you're jobless. tongue grin

Make I tell you something, just like women, it's not good to show maximum care for a man.Any man that wants me to do all those lovey dovey thing up there must be deserving of it. The op say make we treat our men like babies right! No be breast him dey chop anyhow ke? If he mess up i commot the breast carry am give another person straight!

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Sultanchidi(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
copy and paste from?
underwater lol
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

Lol....am not surprised though
Sweety! The ogogoro don clear small from my eyes.So what we're you jisting me yesterday night ke?
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2015
public holidays from Thursday! Enjoyment dey oooooooo
*dancing galala*
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by vickydevoka(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2015
What u have jst said is the simple truth. Most ladies most have heard dis buh de can't jst be pragmatic about it.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2015
I like that one, nagging. it turns me off more than anything.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by vickydevoka(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Make I tell you something, just like women, it's not good to show maximum care for a man.Any man that wants me to do all those lovey dovey thing up there must be deserving of it. The op say make we treat our men like babies right! No be breast him dey chop anyhow ke? If he mess up i commot the breast carry am give another person straight!
eggovin u fine die. Abeg if him fuckup carry de breast give me make i de suck de go
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by vickydevoka(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2015
faithbibi:
It's obvious that most guys here are boys not men... You can always bring out the best from that lady and make her the perfect lady you have ever dreamt of. All it takes is love, patience, understanding and determination. Remember, better the devil you know than the devil you don't... There's no perfect lady or guy anywhere except God.Use your head and stop been nagging boys who only want to taste all the ladies and use one flimsy excuse to cover up.
there is no perfect lady I agree wit u on dat 1. Buh most guys are close to perfection.ladies behave lyk kids always to meoo
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by nonjebose(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2015
captainboris:

Honestly I don't know.
What makes u think she hasn't left me before?
But In all cases, she usuall come back begging.
It sounds funny right??
Like an old man, who has been married for over 50 yrs, once told me that even when a woman gets as old as his wife, that they many atimes reason like 6yrs old
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
Sweety! The ogogoro don clear small from my eyes.So what we're you jisting me yesterday night ke?
Shoo u were under d spell of ogogoro yesterday's...Holy Moses. No wonda, I tok am say u be good chick if no be dat ogogoro.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by nonjebose(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2015
butanep:

I really don't know what the problem among them.

Some really lack proper home training. They feel their boyfriend is like their brother they talk to anyhow.

Immediately I broke up with her. I will just stay single for sometime. Let me see the difference. Sex is not hard to get anymore.
They are really hard to please or understand
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by boolet: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
haaaaa! Clown cry
yes oo, but a wise one.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Rutycool(f): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2015
hemartins:
they have been pushing me but I stand strong. Lol.

ehn you try
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by butanep(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2015
shocked
nonjebose:
They are really hard to please or understand
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by hemartins(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Rutycool:
ehn you try
you just pushed me again but I'm gonna stand for ya. How you?
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2015
nonjebose:
Like an old man, who has been married for over 50 yrs, once told me that even when a woman gets as old as his wife, that they many atimes reason like 6yrs old

You can say that again.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Okeikpu(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
A lot of ladies find making their man happy very difficult. Some even feel making a guy happy is tied only to sex but it is worthy of remembrance that a lot of girls open their legs daily and this still doesn't make the men happy enough to stay with them. Maybe for the minute he wants to experience the excitement of your bosom but appreciating a guy is one thing most ladies overlook.

The number of ladies crying "he broke my heart" would reduce drastically if ladies stopped living their lives like its a fairy tale cartoon.

1. Insecurity:  no matter how insecure you are, its no reason to disrespect your man. Two captains can sail one sheep. Its hard to keep your calm especially if he has a lot of girls are around but shouting and insulting him won't make him pay more attention to you. You simply would be giving him more reasons to look out.

2: Appreciation: never underestimate the power of appreciation. If your man takes good care of you, use ever chance you have got to let him know he's doing a good job. If he looks cute in the morning tell him. If he showers you with gift, thank him. If he listens when you need a friend, be grateful. When you cry and he hugs you, embrace him. A man won't go looking for what he already has. When ladies point out more faults they are pointing at another lady to take their place.

3. The baby in every man: there is a baby in every man that comes to light when he is with the woman he loves the most. Don't see this as weakness. No matter how bad a man feels or angry or disappointed its the duty of the woman in his life to bring out the baby in him and know just how to calm the baby. You can't run away every time he's in a bad mood and expect to keep him.

4. Making him feel at home: around you, he doesn't want who to judge him but he needs someone who sees his strength not the weakness.

There are a couple of things ladies do without realising they are sending the men in their lives packing.
-always winning.
-nagging.
- being bossy.
Funniest part is, they always have an excuse and it is always this is who I am. Who you are is who you decided to be. There is always room for change especially when you make up your mind to be with the person. You must understand a man will always be the man irrespective of what you bring to the table.
Realizing that there is a difference between an humble woman and a stupid one  will hel you better appreciate that a man is your superior but you are his partner and never try to be the man especially when you know he really loves you and wants the best for you.
Dud r u referring to Nigerian gals
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Rutycool(f): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2015
hemartins:

you just pushed me again but I'm gonna stand for ya. How you?
good dear and u
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by wristbangle: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:

-always winning.
-nagging.
- being bossy.

Excellent write up dear.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by CHUKSKALIDONN: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
I was saying you're the type that interests men....even though u pretend not to take it serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.