Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (63452 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
AlienStar:
Better grow up
sad
Tell me something I don't know grin
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Woaw!!
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Meekmind(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
A lot of ladies find making their man happy very difficult. Some even feel making a guy happy is tied only to sex but it is worthy of remembrance that a lot of girls open their legs daily and this still doesn't make the men happy enough to stay with them. Maybe for the minute he wants to experience the excitement of your bosom but appreciating a guy is one thing most ladies overlook.

The number of ladies crying "he broke my heart" would reduce drastically if ladies stopped living their lives like its a fairy tale cartoon.

1. Insecurity:  no matter how insecure you are, its no reason to disrespect your man. Two captains can sail one sheep. Its hard to keep your calm especially if he has a lot of girls are around but shouting and insulting him won't make him pay more attention to you. You simply would be giving him more reasons to look out.

2: Appreciation: never underestimate the power of appreciation. If your man takes good care of you, use ever chance you have got to let him know he's doing a good job. If he looks cute in the morning tell him. If he showers you with gift, thank him. If he listens when you need a friend, be grateful. When you cry and he hugs you, embrace him. A man won't go looking for what he already has. When ladies point out more faults they are pointing at another lady to take their place.

3. The baby in every man: there is a baby in every man that comes to light when he is with the woman he loves the most. Don't see this as weakness. No matter how bad a man feels or angry or disappointed its the duty of the woman in his life to bring out the baby in him and know just how to calm the baby. You can't run away every time he's in a bad mood and expect to keep him.

4. Making him feel at home: around you, he doesn't want who to judge him but he needs someone who sees his strength not the weakness.

There are a couple of things ladies do without realising they are sending the men in their lives packing.
- challenging his authority as a man.
-always winning.
-nagging.
- being bossy.
Funniest part is, they always have an excuse and it is always this is who I am. Who you are is who you decided to be. There is always room for change especially when you make up your mind to be with the person. You must understand a man will always be the man irrespective of what you bring to the table.
Realizing that there is a difference between an humble woman and a stupid one  will hel you better appreciate that a man is your superior but you are his partner and never try to be the man especially when you know he really loves you and wants the best for you.
wow...considering this is coming from a lady in this dispensation of ours is truly astounding & marvelling...I have read a couple of your posts & you seem to possess something upstairs and a look @ ur profile pix is also in alignment with ur cogitated posts which qualifies the saying of a "beauty with brain" ...are you a yoruba, igbo or from the northern part of the country? will love to av u as friend on fb, my i.d is "Adeleke meekmind salu"...will be looking forward to ur request...u're one of the very few that still convince me that there are still wise, intelligent & knowledgeable ladies out there...keep up the good work provided all ur posts are really a product of experience & knowledge

7 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by ceecee0703(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
if 70% of the young ladies do half of what you advised the country will be a better place failed r.ships and marriages will drastically reduce.

nice one op

4 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by AlienStar: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ladies! Ladies! aliswel sha.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
A lot of ladies find making their man happy very difficult. Some even feel making a guy happy is tied only to sex but it is worthy of remembrance that a lot of girls open their legs daily and this still doesn't make the men happy enough to stay with them. Maybe for the minute he wants to experience the excitement of your bosom but appreciating a guy is one thing most ladies overlook.

The number of ladies crying "he broke my heart" would reduce drastically if ladies stopped living their lives like its a fairy tale cartoon. Hmmmm true TALK but...........

1. Insecurity:  no matter how insecure you are, its no reason to disrespect your man. Two captains can sail one sheep. Its hard to keep your calm especially if he has a lot of girls are around but shouting and insulting him won't make him pay more attention to you. You simply would be giving him more reasons to look out.

2: Appreciation: never underestimate the power of appreciation. If your man takes good care of you, use ever chance you have got to let him know he's doing a good job. If he looks cute in the morning tell him. If he showers you with gift, thank him. If he listens when you need a friend, be grateful. When you cry and he hugs you, embrace him. A man won't go looking for what he already has. When ladies point out more faults they are pointing at another lady to take their place.

3. The baby in every man: there is a baby in every man that comes to light when he is with the woman he loves the most. Don't see this as weakness. No matter how bad a man feels or angry or disappointed its the duty of the woman in his life to bring out the baby in him and know just how to calm the baby. You can't run away every time he's in a bad mood and expect to keep him.

4. Making him feel at home: around you, he doesn't want who to judge him but he needs someone who sees his strength not the weakness.

There are a couple of things ladies do without realising they are sending the men in their lives packing.
-always winning.
-nagging.
- being bossy.
Funniest part is, they always have an excuse and it is always this is who I am. Who you are is who you decided to be. There is always room for change especially when you make up your mind to be with the person. You must understand a man will always be the man irrespective of what you bring to the table.
Realizing that there is a difference between an humble woman and a stupid one  will hel you better appreciate that a man is your superior but you are his partner and never try to be the man especially when you know he really loves you and wants the best for you.
true talk
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by AlienStar: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

sad

Tell me something I don't know grin
so many things to tell. its obvious u know nothing! cool
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Tamakay(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Just d reason why I dumped my babe two days ago. She will demand heaven and earth and after providing them in dis hard economic situation, she will not even appreciate and make it feel what u did is worthless.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Meekmind:
wow...considering this is coming from a lady in this dispensation of ours is truly astounding & marvelling...I have read a couple of your posts & you seem to possess something upstairs and a look @ ur profile pix is also in alignment with ur cogitated posts which qualifies the saying of a "beauty with brain" ...are you a yoruba, igbo or from the northern part of the country? will love to av u as friend on fb, my i.d is "Adeleke meekmind salu"...will be looking forward to ur request...u're one of the very few that still convince me that there are still wise, intelligent & knowledgeable ladies out there...keep up the good work provided all ur posts are really a product of experience & knowledge
I feel honoured
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Laveda(f): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Cool cool not all guys deserves this treat tho
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Flashh: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
cupcake326:
RUBBISH in swahili. You think its all about mens needs and want. If men were God , thank God they are not .
Learn and stop nagging unnecessarily.

It's a woman like you who created this thread.

9 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
AlienStar:
so many things to tell. its obvious u know nothing! cool

Haha. You know too much than your brain can handle no doubt grin
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Meekmind(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I feel honoured
Not hyping you though but just gave you a piece of my mind...expectin ur request
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by predatorX: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
ebengems:
Op, you will make a good wife....email me, lets give ourselves a chance

agbaya grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by AlienStar: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
Am feeling sleepy, go sleep too
Sabrwahaqqo:

Haha. You know too much than your brain can handle no doubt grin
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by tr3y(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Behira:
This is good

I can be your bicycle, you don't need to worry about balance so long you ride me well! grin grin grin cheesy

Pun intended
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
AlienStar:
Am feeling sleepy, go sleep too
No wonder...
I'm not doing that yet thanks.

Sweet dreams anyway grin
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
ebengems:
Op, you will make a good wife....email me, lets give ourselves a chance
hahahahaha! Like d sense of humour
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hollabesea:
...and i just made him angry cry

I'm so sorry dear, I promise to be a good girl sad cry
be good
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
EVILFOREST:
What's all these rubbish

Don't we have better things to yearn. .?

MARRIAGE is now FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB with pension scheme
it needs to be to prevent more broken homes and makes ladies embrace the fact that the good guys are still out there but not the perfect ones

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Sultanchidi(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so you mean to tell me that there are actually women that still have sense like diz?

assuming of coz that the O.P came up with the whole thing herself
it's copy and paste
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by boolet: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:

The number of ladies crying "he broke my heart" would reduce drastically if ladies stopped living their lives like its a fairy tale cartoon.

-always winning.
-nagging.
- being bossy.
u be confam wise clown..
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by NemzySeries(m): 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
adet991:
ROTF @ thirded
grin.......were in kwara do u stay?
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
boolet:
u be confam wise clown..
haaaaa! Clown cry
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sultanchidi:
it's copy and paste
copy and paste from?
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by vickyDkopite(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
coolwriting from experience..
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by sage2(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
100% my idea

I don't believe you. Naija girls never get sense reach like this.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
sage2:

I don't believe you. Naija girls never get sense reach like this.
I dont need u believing. Its as simple as sitting to think. U can ask Google to help u out. If u find one line of this write up anywhere come back but if u don't, just accept it.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by sage2(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I don need u believing. Its as simple as sitting to think. U can ask Google to help u out. If u find one line of this write up anywhere come back but if u don't, just accept it.

If true, well done. But please contnue to preach this to your fellow Naija girls. Their matter do tire us.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by jt2damoney(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
ok

start making 20$ immediately you register by clicking on the link on my signature.its free
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Relationships fail because many women get advice from OTHER WOMEN on how to treat their men.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.