Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable (22702 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Richy4(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Your friend cannot just marry like that without courtship.

The little holidays she spends in Nigeria is not enough to know her very well and even fix a marriage date.

I think your friend should postpone that wedding until he gets to know her better. For the fact that she was studying abroad is not a yastick for marrying her in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Rajjah(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Well if he really loves the gal as he claims, dey shud look for solution to the problem. Its well.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by yanabasee(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
If your friend could use the internet to know what the drug is used for... Then he should also use the internet to know how to subdue the disorder!!!

And seeking the medical attention will do....

3 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Georgekyrian(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Bi polar, is not that death trait sickness, your should get 30% involve in his womans predicaments, he may be able to manage her till lifetime comfortably..
I goes with richy4, let him postpone the marriage, till he got to know the girl better..
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by SirLegal(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
This will certainly put his love for the girl to a test.

I think if he really loves her as you said, he shuld remain firm cause i believe her condition is just temporary. With the necessary medical attention, she will be okay.

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by omonla555: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
a
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by ruffhandu: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Let him learn to deal with it since he said no going back.

He should interview her people and find out if she was born with it or some demons responsible at some point in her life.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by wendixx(f): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2015
hmm..

It's difficult but obviously she has been living with it for some time and nothing has really happened.
The question really is; "DO YOU REALLY KNOW THIS LADY?
Is she someone you can spend the rest of your life with?
Have you gone to God and told him about the relationship?
And Most Importantly; Can you handle a recurring situation of having to restrain your supposed wife?"
if your answer is yes to all these, and you believe in the Healing power of Jesus Christ, then take her for prayers in a BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH, or join hand together with her, declare fasting between both of you and see the problem go away. (That is if she can be honest with you) and then go ahead.
If not, The ball is in your court.

NB: How come nobody told you about the condition up till now. If you had not stumbled on the truth, you would never have found out...

3 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by jt2damoney(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2015
make person no because of love go enter problem for the rest of him life...if u wont cope abeg ben johnson.meanwhile.

Get $20 immediately u register.Its real and easy.Use the link on my signature
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Antoinne: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2015
It's bipolar guys, not schizo. Christ! I've been diagnosed with bipolar myself and I'm yet to die.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Johniyke2flex(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2015
So what happened to "the only thing i want in life is to spend the rest of my life with you"?
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Koolking(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
It's pathetic how assumed elementary graduates school leavers Would not know the difference between THERE and THEIR. What is even mind-boggling is when perceived graduates goof because of these two distinct words. SMH for peeps of nowadays

I find the article difficult to understand.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by olexjay(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
Ademolapaul:
B
B for Book smiley
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by emmabest2000(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
dominique:
Before getting to the bottom part of the post, I was already suspecting that she could be bi-polar. It is a mental condition that can be managed. If this is something your 'friend'cannot handle, its better to back out before tying the knot.
back out and face u abi ? Haha... nawaaa oooo cheesy
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Abduletudaye(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
shocked the same bi polar disorder that made 'andre' always go gaga in empire?? This is bad ooo.. Just make sure she takes her drugs regularly...u can still marry her na...abi is it heritable? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by opeadura(f): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
This a medical problem. I have solution for that .For more details call the number in my signature
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by olexjay(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2015
omonla555:
a
A for Apple smiley
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by dallyemmy: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2015
I WILL ADVISE HIM TO PRAY ABOUT IT. IF THE MATTER DOES NOT CHANGE IT IS BETTER TO QUIT SO AS NOT TO REGRET THE DECISION IN FUTURE!
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by promo4(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2015
Waoo!!...she needs prayers o
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Georgekyrian(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
ruffhandu:
could it be spiritual?
Naija mentality..
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by edward1984(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
There is no reason to cry out here. You carry a cross you can afford on your shoulder.. I know of a married couple, Greeks.. 2 months after their wedding the bride had an accident that left her cripple, Her husband is still with her for 10 years now, cleaning after her, no kids but always by her side, this is not a story, they are my neighbors.. So your so called friend should weigh his shoulders, if he can afford then let him go for it, if he can't let him walk away... Life is simple but sometimes we just make it hard for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Ferdinandu(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
In Oyibo land, they differentiate it by calling it Bipolar disorder but in Africa Madness na Madness. If you are not ready to deal with kolo mental better free now that you never get far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
If the dude really love the girl. He should discuss the problem with her and be ready to stand by her and offer her all the emotionally support. Love is the greatest force on earth, if he can't go ahead because of her mental disorder, then, he wasn't inn love.

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by endeedike(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2015
brother.... na love kill romeo.... thats all i have to say...okbye

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by yomi007k(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2015
So, kini big deal?

Mentally sick people benefit a lot from emotional support.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by dominique(f): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
emmabest2000:
back out and face u abi ? Haha... nawaaa oooo cheesy

Nope, I'm taken already cool
But if the guy is not psychologically or mentally capable of coping with a mentally challenged spouse, it's better if he doesn't enter such marriage so we don't have a case of murder/suicide splashed all over the blogosphere in the nearest future.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Masterpy1: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Ur friend maybe able to cope with her but is he ready to cope with Bi child(ren)? That is d real question, if he can manage her and her kids, if they eventually have it, then he should go on.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by mashnino(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2015
DICKtator:
So what is the biggy if she is bi-polar?

At least she knows that she has a "challenge" and is seeking solution to it

70% of Nigerians are sick and suffer from various disorders they don't even know about.
From Multiple personality disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder so what are you saying?

A lot of mad people are roaming the streets,if you don't believe me,drive round Lagos and observe the cocaine sniffing bus drivers and you wouldn't be a doubting Thomas anymore!.

Visit clubs and see for yourself what is going down

A country where someone allegedly steals billions and seemingly gets away with it? Even gets chieftaincy title?

No. I ain't sanctimonious but lets call a spade a spade!!!

grin grin grin grin

you jst had to drag politics...

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by arsetalks(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2015
This to me is a no issue. Let me ask you, supposing it is your supposed friend who is depressed, will he appreciate the girl dumping him for that?

I suffered depression, attempted suicide two times, I overcame it, the girl can and will overcome it. Depression is bad, very bad but not the end of the world. This is time to show true love.

What if they were married and she hit depression? Divorce?

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2015
DICKtator:
So what is the biggy if she is bi-polar?

At least she knows that she has a "challenge" and is seeking solution to it

70% of Nigerians are sick and suffer from various disorders they don't even know about.
You might want to increase that percentage to 90%. Cos that's the truth, OCD is very common.

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by NemzySeries(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2015
no wonder her parents are willing to give her out free of charge......itz eida u backout or “Welkom to hell“...

every man nids a woman to tame hiz animal instincts & not d orda way round

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions / Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? / See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.