Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable (22703 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by NemzySeries(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Bipolars are not the evil ladies you see out there name any serial killer thats bipolar??
I'm not against d lady but I dunt see ma sef in such a relationship jst as I said earlier on "every man. nids a woman to taame. hiz animal instincts & not d orda way round"......I no wan hear say she do d unthinkable once shez subdued by mood swing
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Antoinne: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Wow i am too how are u coping with it?
A combination of drugs, self motivation and positive will. But I'm more grateful of the advantages it has bequeathed me than I'm sad about the negatives.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
NemzySeries:

I'm not against d lady but I dunt see ma sef in such a relationship jst as I said earlier on "every man. nids a woman to taame. hiz animal instincts & not d orda way round"......I no wan hear say she do d unthinkable once shez subdued by mood swing

Ok bt never u underestimate any one sum bipolars are as a result of sum mistakes in pregnancy periods just like mine so u can never say
I dnt pray dis wat if ur enemies daughter av it wud u watch every guy reject her?
cry cry cry cry
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by NemzySeries(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Ok bt never u underestimate any one sum bipolars are as a result of sum mistakes in pregnancy periods just like mine so u can never say
I dnt pray dis wat if ur enemies daughter av it wud u watch every guy reject her?
cry cry cry cry
hmmmmmm.....sorwi if I sounded kinda direct....itz well & u sound nice & beta....pls b ma fwend na tho fwendship form is 3k + id card
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
luchy34:
A close friend of mine discussed this issue over the weekend. He said he needs an urgent advice so I decided to bring it up here. This is his story.
Michael (not real name). 28 years has been in a relationship with this girl for four years. According to him they are actually planning to get married next year. The girl in question resides in the states (united states) and she's working and also schooling there. But every year she spends her holidays down here in Nigeria, it was during one of her holidays that Michael met her. To cut a love story short they both fell in love, so much in love that the decided to take there relationship to the next level. Michael is a banker and he wants to settle down with this girl. According to him he has done a formal introduction to the girls parents and the agreed to accept him as their in-law. They have even fixed there wedding sometime next year after his fiancee graduation. Now he has a serious problem, during her last visit to Nigeria last month Michael noticed something different in her. He said that she suffers from chronic mood swings and sometimes extremely depressed. At first he wasn't bothered because he said that when they started dating initially he saw those traits in her but waved it off as her normal behaviour And he also said that it only happens to her whenever she's angry or the have a little bit of quarrel. But this her last visit revealed otherwise. This time according to him she gets a bit violent and needs a powerful subduing before she calms down. Then to his greatest shocker he noticed some pills she takes, when he went online to search what those pills are for he discovered it was for patients with Bi polar disorder...
Now my friend is really confused he doesn't know what to do. He truly loves this girl but he's afraid of her behaviour and since they're planning to get married there's no going back. What suitable advice can we give him because this is serious. embarassed

Mods abeg front page...
love conquer all. Let him find a suitable hospital for her, just don't dump someone anyhow.

And one last note: once she start her stuff. Don't sleep with her, or rather find someplace to sleep so that we won't hear that she drive knife into your belly
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by basille(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
I read an article sometime ago where a woman with bi-polar shot her husband at close range because of a little misunderstanding.

Fortunately, it can be managed although it would take a long time (some doctors won't want to get off your payroll). But the keyword here is "it can".
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Totfulguy: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
luchy34:
A close friend of mine discussed this issue over the weekend. He said he needs an urgent advice so I decided to bring it up here. This is his story.
Michael (not real name). 28 years has been in a relationship with this girl for four years. According to him they are actually planning to get married next year. The girl in question resides in the states (united states) and she's working and also schooling there. But every year she spends her holidays down here in Nigeria, it was during one of her holidays that Michael met her. To cut a love story short they both fell in love, so much in love that the decided to take there relationship to the next level. Michael is a banker and he wants to settle down with this girl. According to him he has done a formal introduction to the girls parents and the agreed to accept him as their in-law. They have even fixed there wedding sometime next year after his fiancee graduation. Now he has a serious problem, during her last visit to Nigeria last month Michael noticed something different in her. He said that she suffers from chronic mood swings and sometimes extremely depressed. At first he wasn't bothered because he said that when they started dating initially he saw those traits in her but waved it off as her normal behaviour And he also said that it only happens to her whenever she's angry or the have a little bit of quarrel. But this her last visit revealed otherwise. This time according to him she gets a bit violent and needs a powerful subduing before she calms down. Then to his greatest shocker he noticed some pills she takes, when he went online to search what those pills are for he discovered it was for patients with Bi polar disorder...
Now my friend is really confused he doesn't know what to do. He truly loves this girl but he's afraid of her behaviour and since they're planning to get married there's no going back. What suitable advice can we give him because this is serious. embarassed

Mods abeg front page...

Its not enough to just love her and marry her...Its wise think of the children who will likely inherit the traits she has but who have no hand in your "love affair". If she is taking pills it mean it is serious! So think about it. My take that is!
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

cry cry cry cry
Chinekeeeemmeeee, no wonder my ex used to get angry over nothing. And get overly excited over nothing.
I dey sing hallelujah when I escape.

Bipolar is a no no for me.
Infact, all future girlfriends must present their medical prescriptions before taking things seriously.angry

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Antoinne:

A combination of drugs, self motivation and positive will. But I'm more grateful of the advantages it has bequeathed me than I'm sad about the negatives.

really me too i feel happy always i moved closer to God
Be happy we are funny peeps we are the life of the party criosly we good actors nd actresses we are entertainers o cheesy
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
NemzySeries:

hmmmmmm.....sorwi if I sounded kinda direct....itz well & u sound nice & beta....pls b ma fwend na tho fwendship form is 3k + id card

Na dont do cheap frnship tongue
Cum bck if ur frndship form is 10million naira ok
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by charlsecy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
luchy34:
Then to his greatest shocker he noticed some pills she takes, when he went online to search what those pills are for he discovered it was for patients with Bi polar disorder...
According to National Institute Of Mental Health, bipolar disorder could be inherited, so extreme caution has to be applied.

More at www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/bipolar-disorder/index.shtml
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
DICKtator:
So what is the biggy if she is bi-polar?

At least she knows that she has a "challenge" and is seeking solution to it

70% of Nigerians are sick and suffer from various disorders they don't even know about.
From Multiple personality disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder so what are you saying?

A lot of mad people are roaming the streets,if you don't believe me,drive round Lagos and observe the cocaine sniffing bus drivers and you wouldn't be a doubting Thomas anymore!.

Visit clubs and see for yourself what is going down

A country where someone allegedly steals billions and seemingly gets away with it? Even gets chieftaincy title?

No. I ain't sanctimonious but lets call a spade a spade!!!

grin grin grin grin
That is 2 say,Many are mad,few are Roaming.gringringrin
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
charlsecy:

According to National Institute Of Mental Health, bipolar disorder could be inherited, so extreme caution has to be applied.

angry angry angry angry not all are inherited ok
Some are pregnancy defects ok dont get it all wrong it can happen to any one
While some are due to social factors u wont say all u wud only pick one any one can develop bipolar any fuckin time ok
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by EKPETI(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
I wnt to introduce to u a GOD who can do all things? He said in his word ".... Am the God of all flesh is there any thing too hard for me to do? He also said He can do all things.

God is bigger than any situation. But only if u believe (john 1 vs 12 & 1 john 5 vs 4-5). But u must be born again.

Tell her to go winners chapel and follow the instructions from d altar of God. Obedience is the key in kingdom of God. Congratulations in advance to ur testimony. U can reach me if u wnt. God bless u.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by noblegrex: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
The guy see yankee base,him jump into her when Naija base dey.y d guy rush go do intro with the girl wey him no sabi just because of her status as a yankee chik.do not run away in time of her trouble.stay with her if its solvable and fight it together b4 thinking twice atleast.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
luchy34:
Michael ( real names withheld) 28 years old, have been in a relationship with this girl for four years. According to him they are actually planning to get married next year. The girl in question resides in the states (United states) and she's working and also schooling there. But every year she spends her holidays down here in Nigeria, it was during one of her holidays that Michael met her. To cut a love story short they both fell in love, so much in love that the decided to take the relationship to the next level. Michael is a banker and he wants to settle down with this girl. According to him he has done a formal introduction to the girls parents and the agreed to accept him as their prospective in-law. They have even fixed their wedding sometime next year after his fiancee graduation. Now he has a serious problem, during her visit to Nigeria last month Michael noticed something different in her. He said that she suffers from chronic mood swings and sometimes extremely depressed. At first he wasn't bothered because he said that when they started dating initially he saw those traits in her but waved it off as her normal behaviour And he also said that it only happens to her whenever she's angry or they both have a little bit of quarrel. But this her last visit revealed otherwise. This time according to him she gets a bit violent and needs to be subdued before she calms down. Then to his greatest shocker he noticed some pills she takes, when he went online to search what those pills are for he discovered it was for patients with Bi polar disorder...

Mods abeg front page...
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by 123papas(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
no management in marriage. for hiding this secret, she can as well get a red card (in Mike Deans' manner).
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by delors(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Heya...it is well, beautiful
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by boboLIL(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Bipolar is nt maddness its just d fact dat d brain is eida avin inflammation or partially nt well developed they are nt mad they are normal go to school academically standard a bipolar girl is a girl who lives like every oda girl with problems bipolars go tru crios pains u can imagine she is always left behind cos of dis wicked world cry cry cry cry
Bipolar is a pain ok
so for that reason mk e pity am, marry am abi?
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by AFOKEOGHENE: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
He should take her for deliverance. He can bring her to warri delta state, to God grace ministry headquarters @ 58 arubaye str off air port road,by giwamu junction.
Bishop Daniel dekeji meyerijesu.
You can help her get her deliverance.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by NemzySeries(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Na dont do cheap frnship tongue
Cum bck if ur frndship form is 10million naira ok
I nida beg 4 fwends & I also dunt fancy xpensive ones.....kip to ur millions as well
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by therapistmrs: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Having a mental disorder is not a big deal like most people think.You need to firstly ask yourself :
1.do you really love her?
2.Can you manage with it the disorder?
If yes, call her up and have a truthful one on one conversation and get all the fully details.
What i sense here is that she has kept the illness from you and you might feel slighted.i believe maybe she did this due to the stigma associated with it and fear of rejection.
A lot of people have mental disorder in our society today.A lot don't know and for those that do, they are well managed(don't tell people of their illness due to the stigma associated with the illness) and some with the disorder are left untreated due to either ignorance or poverty.
Its really your call.I believe love conquers all.
Wish all the best.

therapistmrs..com
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by charlsecy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

angry angry angry angry not all are inherited ok
Some are pregnancy defects ok dont get it all wrong it can happen to any one
While some are due to social factors u wont say all u wud only pick one any one can develop bipolar any fuckin time ok

I said:
charlsecy:

I referred him for further imformation, so your anger is upon your head!
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by MymothersKeeper(f): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
My ex suffers from Bi polar disorder , I don't wish an enemy of mine go through what I went through .
When he get in an episode 1 out of 3 times I will take a knife and wish to stab myself because the manic behaviour is tiring to the core .
Bipolar people should not be tolerated , worst of all is they don't know how to take responsibility of their actions its you that will take the heat when they are frustrated. Their brain cannot process simple communication, the only way to send ther message across is to scream.
Now the uber worst of it all is when they feel you vex them they will harm you and not feel guilty ,why ? because they are crazy.
When they are not having an episode they are in their own world, they want to be alone and think of themselves only, you don't exist. they are pathological liar . Mostly cos they forget things easily.

If you marry someone with this disorder please believe that you are ready to die for them because one day you will be harmed by them otherwise you will develop BP / Hypertensio before age 50 cos no peace for you . May God grant us peace

its really sad because in their ordeal , it will be clear to everyone that you are the only one they have , when you show them love and assurance that they crave you will see their hearts light up . but are you ready for the day that they will harm you ? Remember they are not in their right senses on this day , and the more you beg the more violent they become.
I am telling you the truth .

2 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Cossette: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
So sorry about her condition. You have to understand that bi polar disorder is a life long condition, there is no cure. They can be stable for a while, especially when they are taking their drugs but then an episode happens, especially when they don't take their drugs or sometimes when their system adapts to the drugs and they need a higher dose. These manic episodes can last for months sometimes. It is a very difficult situation but if you can handle it go ahead. I have a very close family friend who has it, so I've seen it up close and trust me it's not easy for her or her family. Though she poses no danger to her family members, luckily even in during her episodes she doesn't get violent. You just have to ensure they don't play with their drugs.
Also no alcohol, I hear it aggravates it. Again people won't understand, you will hear all sorts about how it's one curse or the other, or she joined a cult, she will get offers of deliverance and all sorts. There is still a lot of stigma attached to mental illness in our society unfortunately.
All the best, hope you make the right choice.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
My ex suffers from Bi polar disorder , I don't wish an enemy of mine go through what I went through .
When he get in an episode 1 out of 3 times I will take a knife and wish to stab myself because the manic behaviour is tiring to the core .
Bipolar people should not be tolerated , worst of all is they don't know how to take responsibility of their actions its you that will take the heat when they are frustrated. Their brain cannot process simple communication, the only way to send ther message across is to scream.
Now the uber worst of it all is when they feel you vex them they will harm you and not feel guilty ,why ? because they are crazy.
When they are not having an episode they are in their own world, they want to be alone and think of themselves only, you don't exist. they are pathological liar . Mostly cos they forget things easily.

If you marry someone with this disorder please believe that you are ready to die for them because one day you will be harmed by them otherwise you will develop BP / Hypertensio before age 50 cos no peace for you . May God grant us peace

its really sad because in their ordeal , it will be clear to everyone that you are the only one they have , when you show them love and assurance that they crave you will see their hearts light up . but are you ready for the day that they will harm you ? Remember they are not in their right senses on this day , and the more you beg the more violent they become.
I am telling you the truth .
Just cos ur ex was dis way doesnt mean u talk bou dis to odas he screamed cos he has too many stuffs on his mind his brain is constantly workin he has issues of pronouncing words well bt he doesnt want to feel intimidated cry cry cry cry
Bipolars are never harmful we have hollywood celebrities with bipolar and are fine we are aggressive yes bt wudnt hurt a fly am so sorry ur bf is like dat bt av u sat down to listen to oe he feels inside u care bou ursef alone we are nt selfish i hurt mysef most times to make people happy u d selfish onr u never sat down to talk to him one on one heart to heart mayb u whr interested in d money he spends on u angry
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by MymothersKeeper(f): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Just cos ur ex was dis way doesnt mean u talk bou dis to odas he screamed cos he has too many stuffs on his mind his brain is constantly workin he has issues of pronouncing words well bt he doesnt want to feel intimidated cry cry cry cry
Bipolars are never harmful we have hollywood celebrities with bipolar and are fine we are aggressive yes bt wudnt hurt a fly am so sorry ur bf is like dat bt av u sat down to listen to oe he feels inside u care bou ursef alone we are nt selfish i hurt mysef most times to make people happy u d selfish onr u never sat down to talk to him one on one heart to heart mayb u whr interested in d money he spends on u angry

Why are you stalking this thread preaching lies ? It's dangerous and one should get out if possible ! Abeg Ko kan aye
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Dvampire(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Your friend needs to stop and think about it. Bipolar disorder is a lifelong matter and a person with the challenge can go into fits of violence without warning and in a most embarrassing way. However, there are drugs which can help to manage the situation. It is also hereditary. It can run in a family. So if he loves her enough to accept her with this challenge, they should draw closer to God and good medical care.

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Analysiscorner: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Think of how you can manage the situation now, especially as she is aware of her problem
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
I posted earlier & reviewing this thread , the devil really came to steal & destroy . Bipolar won't even appreciate real love mostly cos they have trust issues, all bipolars have an evil twin disorder such a narcissists, jealousy, ocd etc which you have to deal with as well, they can buy £4000 Gucci shoes when they only have £4,500 life savings because they don't feel good inside.
. All your hard work to be there for them is being repaid with screams and violent rage which in turn leave you frustrated.
I Don't believe loving them is reciprocated in the same grade as dating a regular person, they are in it for the well being & stability most times.
So if anyone wants to volunteer their life to that go ahead but it is damaging.
I will like to apologize to anyone who is offended by this, I know it's not their fault but this is a lesson thread not a pamper one .
Don't even think of starting a new project or business they will ruin it. Their wahala is three much, don't do it, you will end up on anti depressants too.
With my ex I put my foot down when he wanted to drive us down a fly over on our way to London . A flyover to London , the express way underneath that flyover was going to Sheffield! he wants to land the car down there! in one of his outbursts . Only Jehovah saved us! Amen
Watch & Pray !!

2 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by toksbisola: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
@Op; Bipolar is a Mental Health Disorder AND THOSE WITH A MENTAL HEALTH DISORDER SHOULDN'T BE CASTIGATED; BUT FOR THE FACT THAT IN MOST CASES, IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT. To note, Mental Health Disorders are at 4 levels; namely;

Level 1 is when the situation have reached the stage where you need to be sectioned
Level 2 is when you need medication constantly to help you function and to reduce the pressure that the condition puts on you
Level 3 is when you’re about to be prescribed medication to help with mood swings
Level 4 is when you’ve just been diagnosed

Her case looks to me at a level 2 band where she needs to be on medication constantly to avert her mood swings and help her to be more proactive and function in a stable condition.

The question is CAN HE DEAL AND COPE WITH HER MENTAL DISORDER? It’s a crucial question as you’ll always have to know how to handle the situation(s) that’ll arise and best believe, SITUATION(S) WOULD ARISE.

I hope that she mentioned this to your friend at the beginning of the relationship and that he did not find out only when the introduction ceremony was carried out as that would be deceit.

Note that this condition can be hereditary i.e it can be passed on to the children they’ll eventually have. Although it is not 100%, THAT IS SOMETHING YOU’LL HAVE TO BEAR IN MIND.

Also, she’ll have mood swings as you have attested to; and it’s not because she wants to be unreasonable but SADLY, it’s just that she can’t help it. You'll need to be calm with her and shower lots of love on her to reassure her that she can cope with the condition and you'll be by her side when and if need be. At this moment in time, her medical condition HAS NO KNOWN CURE and that’s why she's on medication to help her function and have a stable life.

Your friend is not yet married to his fiancée (he’s already having doubts) as they have only done an introduction. It is better for your friend to count the financial loss and shame before the wedding takes place; than when the wedding occurs and THE PENNY DROPS THAT HE CAN’T TAKE THE HEAT AND NEITHER CAN HE HANDLE THE SITUATION AND HE STARTS LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT.

In all, you as his friend can only advice him about the pros and cons about going ahead with this marriage as you can’t decide for him. Be there to support him in whatever decision he takes as it’s him who would live with whatever situation that arises whether he goes ahead with the marriage or not. Remind him that MARRIAGE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES and a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

I rest my case.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
I posted earlier & reviewing this thread , the devil really came to steal & destroy . Bipolar won't even appreciate real love mostly cos they have trust issues, all bipolars have an evil twin disorder such a narcissists, jealousy, ocd etc which you have to deal with as well, they can buy £4000 Gucci shoes when they only have £4,500 life savings because they don't feel good inside.
. All your hard work to be there for them is being repaid with screams and violent rage which in turn leave you frustrated.
I Don't believe loving them is reciprocated in the same grade as dating a regular person, they are in it for the well being & stability most times.
So if anyone wants to volunteer their life to that go ahead but it is damaging.
I will like to apologize to anyone who is offended by this, I know it's not their fault but this is a lesson thread not a pamper one .
Don't even think of starting a new project or business they will ruin it. Their wahala is three much, don't do it, you will end up on anti depressants too.
With my ex I put my foot down when he wanted to drive us down a fly over on our way to London . A flyover to London , the express way underneath that flyover was going to Sheffield! he wants to land the car down there! in one of his outbursts . Only Jehovah saved us! Amen
Watch & Pray !!

Hope u not bipolar too u sound more aggressive dan even me a bipolar girl well please go for therapy cos ur hate is eatin u up ok now u datin a regular guy ryt? I laugh please dnt hate d fact u bipolar av loved md embraced it u just spittin hate message ow wud u feel if u end up wit a disease which i reject wud u want everyone to run away from u?
How wud u feel if ur family is been abandoned cos of a problem or d society rejects u cos u aggressive its nt ur bf dats bipolar its u who is cos wit d way u sound u so aggressive to even love ursef quote me am bipolar bt a crazy one i dnt care if u a fuccckin biatch ok i dont care u hate me i hate u in trillion folds u are d type dat give depression to even normal people mofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions / Have You Discovered Your Partner's Weak Spot? / See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.