Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable (22705 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
DICKtator:
So what is the biggy if she is bi-polar?

At least she knows that she has a "challenge" and is seeking solution to it

70% of Nigerians are sick and suffer from various disorders they don't even know about.
From Multiple personality disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder so what are you saying?

A lot of mad people are roaming the streets,if you don't believe me,drive round Lagos and observe the cocaine sniffing bus drivers and you wouldn't be a doubting Thomas anymore!.

Visit clubs and see for yourself what is going down

A country where someone allegedly steals billions and seemingly gets away with it? Even gets chieftaincy title?

No. I ain't sanctimonious but lets call a spade a spade!!!

grin grin grin grin

Exactly!!!!! Thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by bejeria101(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
trigar12:
shocked This is stronggggggggggg shocked
E le yi gidi gan ,e mu pankere mimo wa!

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
darkenedrebel:

aren't those psychopaths?

Borderlines & Narcissists too. I believe it's a symptom of all Cluster B disorders. Bipolar is not in the same class, but in most cases it has an "evil twin" from the Cluster B group of disorders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
AfroKnight:
Eeya. Bipolar patients are unpredictable. He should back out since he already has second thoughts on this.

See Gobe - Davido 2013

Back out?
Dont d girl av a chance to be happy like every oda girl cry cry cry cry
bipolar are sweet girls in nature caring nd understanding bt cos mental illness is attached people think bipolar means mad?
cry cry cry cry
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
RickRichards:
Bipolar disorder is a lifelong illness that needs careful management. Your friend will have to 'cope with a lot of issues'. Who knows, maybe technology will provide a cure within a decade.
I hope too cry cry cry cry
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pasidon:
Don't start what u are not sure to finish........... RUN UR ASS OFF
A bipolar girl is nt wat u think cry cry cry cry

People feel they shd run away from the bipolar patient whose intention is to committ sucide cry cry cry cry
They need love dan wat u tinkin d fact most of them use elecric current nd charges to jump start their brains to life
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
menix:
Nah this kind thing make me slap an Army Sergeant before the nxt event woke mi up..

How can u be asking for advice wen u ve discovered that ur to be wife is amongst those classified "Many re mad but few are roaming".

Abeg marry am, then go market square go marry anoda mad woman..

Tomorrow u will come and tell us ur kid killed you nd took ur heart as souvenir..
Get it ryt their is difference between a bipolar and an evil person wat of those mentally stable with evil deeds are called?
The problem is no proper education
Most of dose who commits sucide are bipolars bt u guys never care cos u see mental illness attached to it d only life a bipolar takes is his or her own life ok cry cry cry cry
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
boboLIL:
Rather marrying a mental disorder person,,, I choose to be single.... Marriage is not dating.....

Which advice he want sef? Quit her abi u wan mk we tell am mk he stick around mad person? OYO
Bipolar is nt maddness its just d fact dat d brain is eida avin inflammation or partially nt well developed they are nt mad they are normal go to school academically standard a bipolar girl is a girl who lives like every oda girl with problems bipolars go tru crios pains u can imagine she is always left behind cos of dis wicked world cry cry cry cry
Bipolar is a pain ok
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
God help.

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Antoinne:
It's bipolar guys, not schizo. Christ! I've been diagnosed with bipolar myself and I'm yet to die.
Wow i am too how are u coping with it?
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Truth234(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
favoured234:

Where you from come out ?
No doubt it is manageable so why is she hiding it?
What else is she hiding?

Hehe..I dey o. You are right, there might be more to the situation but you will agree with me is not that easy to share either.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Abduletudaye:
shocked the same bi polar disorder that made 'andre' always go gaga in empire?? This is bad ooo.. Just make sure she takes her drugs regularly...u can still marry her na...abi is it heritable? undecided

Its nt as bad as andre is portraying it
The oyinbos av a way of condeming sumtin so one wud spend more to get it fixed up nd dey gain more m bipolar nd i dnt throw dat kind of characters on people in reality ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ferdinandu:
In Oyibo land, they differentiate it by calling it Bipolar disorder but in Africa Madness na Madness. If you are not ready to deal with kolo mental better free now that you never get far.
Its nt MADNESS angry
Ok

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
HenryDion:
If the dude really love the girl. He should discuss the problem with her and be ready to stand by her and offer her all the emotionally support. Love is the greatest force on earth, if he can't go ahead because of her mental disorder, then, he wasn't inn love.

Exactly!!!!!
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
HenryDion:
If the dude really love the girl. He should discuss the problem with her and be ready to stand by her and offer her all the emotionally support. Love is the greatest force on earth, if he can't go ahead because of her mental disorder, then, he wasn't inn love.
Exactly
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
yomi007k:
So, kini big deal?

Mentally sick people benefit a lot from emotional support.
Exactly
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Masterpy1:
Ur friend maybe able to cope with her but is he ready to cope with Bi child(ren)? That is d real question, if he can manage her and her kids, if they eventually have it, then he should go on.

cry cry cry cry
If she is treated well by a psychologist neurosist therapist and a doctor she wud b fine even d kids wud b too.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
NemzySeries:
no wonder her parents are willing to give her out free of charge......itz eida u backout or “Welkom to hell“...

every man nids a woman to tame hiz animal instincts & not d orda way round

Bipolars are not the evil ladies you see out there name any serial killer thats bipolar??
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Bipolar is nt maddness its just d fact dat d brain is eida avin inflammation or partially nt well developed they are nt mad they are normal go to school academically standard a bipolar girl is a girl who lives like every oda girl with problems bipolars go tru crios pains u can imagine she is always left behind cos of dis wicked world cry cry cry cry
Bipolar is a pain ok

Lol no offence but I've seen someone in full blown mania & they tend to act a little crazy & hallucinate quite a lot.

My sister's neighbour is Bipolar & boy oh boy! There were times he thought he could speak to dogs & one time he thought he was Christ himself. I kid you not. His wife also doesn't know how to cope with him when he is manic, because not only does he act irrational but he becomes extremely irritable as well. Bipolar people may not be stark raving mad like people with schizophrenia, but they do experience periods of madness when undermedicated.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
urchman23:
Pls. My brother I'm telling you this per experience .stay away from her.she will kill you,metal swig come as often possible. Medication like lithium is believe to control the behavior and adequate blood work need to be done all the time to check the therapeutic level.And if you intend to have kids with her there's every possibility that your kids might be infected by this disorder.

cry cry cry cry
Bipolar needs intense love
they go tru pains hope u kno
they are normal too
cry cry cry cry
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by menix(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Get it ryt their is difference between a bipolar and an evil person wat of those mentally stable with evil deeds are called?
The problem is no proper education
Most of dose who commits sucide are bipolars bt u guys never care cos u see mental illness attached to it d only life a bipolar takes is his or her own life ok cry cry cry cry

U sound like one...
Are u?
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol no offence but I've seen someone in full blown mania & they tend to act a little crazy & hallucinate quite a lot.

My sister's neighbour is Bipolar & boy oh boy! There were times he thought he could speak to dogs & one time he thought he was Christ himself. I kid you not. His wife also doesn't know how to cope with him when he is manic, because not only does he act irrational but he becomes extremely irritable as well. Bipolar people may not be stark raving mad like people with schizophrenia, but they do experience periods of madness when undermedicated.
Thats whr u get it wrong a schizonphreniac will always want to b bipolar schizophrenia av got stages mild nd extreme the mild schizo is assumed to b bipolar
Since ur neighbour hasnt ever attempted succide he is not bipolar he is mild schizophreniac
A bipolar will never bliv to b anytin a bipolar hate their lives and dey attempts sucide always ok get it ryt ok
A mild schizophreniac cud be maniac too ok!!!!
Its just like malaria and tyhpiod dey both av d same symptoms wit mild differnces bt sumtimes dey cud b mistaken for each oda
We also av peeps who are shizopolar dey av shizophrenia nd bipolar ok
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
menix:

U sound like one...
Are u?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Acidosis(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Thats whr u get it wrong a schizonphreniac will always want to b bipolar schizophrenia av got stages mild nd extreme the mild schizo is assumed to b bipolar
Since ur neighbour hasnt ever attempted succide he is not bipolar he is mild schizophrniac
A bipolar will never bliv to b anytin a bipolar hate their lives and dey attempts sucide always ok get it ryt ok
hey swts, stay out of the thread, nairalanders have a way of destroying people with words.

Here, people abuse Jesus Christ & God, so expect irrational words on mere mortals.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Acidosis:

hey swts, stay out of the thread, nairalanders have a way of destroying people with words.

Here, people abuse Jesus Christ & God, so expect irrational words on mere mortals.
They can never destroy me with words am bipolar bt not stupid u destroy me i destroy u back m a very active bipolar being av gone thru extreme therapy dat nt even a word can hurt me m ever ready to defend mysef nd bipolar patients world wide ok grin

2 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Since ur neighbour hasnt ever attempted succide he is not bipolar he is mild schizophrniac

No, the guy is bipolar, not schizophrenic. Most people with Bipolar do admit to losing touch with reality sometimes. It's the psychosis that comes with the disorder during extreme mania or when they stop taking medication. I've researched mood & personality disorders because I have my own anger issues, so I was trying to find a source grin tongue
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by kessler53(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Acidosis:
It can happen to anyone. Please you all should go online and read about it before spewing trash online.

The cause of most mental disorder is unknown. i.e. it can strike anyone at anytime. Good thing is, it can be duly managed/treated.

You can decide not to marry her and seek a female without bipolar disorder. Just make sure you know her FUTURE health condition before you marry.
what a funny comment.

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Acidosis(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

They can never destroy me with words am bipolar bt not stupid u destroy me i destroy u back m a very active bipolar being av gone thru extreme therapy dat nt even a word can hurt me m ever ready to defend mysef nd bipolar patients world wide ok grin

Great! cheesy
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by ladygudhead(f): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=Ferdinandu post=38229390]In Oyibo land, they differentiate it by calling it Bipolar disorder but in Africa Madness na Madness. If you are not ready to deal with kolo mental better free now that you never get far. [/quot

smileysmileysmileyhahahahahahahaaa....u funny sha.
Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by kessler53(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
RickRichards:
Bipolar disorder is a lifelong illness that needs careful management. Your friend will have to 'cope with a lot of issues'. Who knows, maybe technology will provide a cure within a decade.
from the look of recent medical breakthroughs in a decade time this medical condition will be considered as simple as malaria.

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, the guy is bipolar, not schizophrenic. Most people with Bipolar do admit to losing touch with reality sometimes. It's the psychosis that comes with the disorder during extreme mania or when they stop taking medication. I've researched mood & personality disorders because I have my own anger issues, so I was trying to find a source grin tongue
Fine we loose touch with reality cry cry cry cry we stil normal just small touch na wen wire commot from brain socket na grin
But we funny
Av a bipolar and b happy always

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Fine we loose touch with reality cry cry cry cry we stil normal just small touch na wen wire commot from brain socket na grin
But we funny
Av a bipolar and b happy always

From what I've read, mild mania must feel amazing grin I heard it gives you the feeling "I'm looking so good I could touch myself" grin cheesy Major confidence boost, plus feeling like you're the sexiest thing that ever lived. To me that sounds awesome grin Can I borrow a tiny bit of that feel good feeling? Rawr!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful / I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.