Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy (57458 Views)

History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth. / Ghana’s Economy Will Top Africa In 2018 – World Bank / Why Nigerians Haven’t Felt Impact Of Exit From Recession – NBS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by AzontoGhost(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
lezz:
You might have never heard of them or see them in public, but they are ones seated in the big executive chairs behind the CEOs and MDs tables at the head offices of various financial institutions, oil companies, insurance companies and other big multinational institutions managing and controlling the economy of Ghana.
This has being a revelation through a research I conducted on heads of both Ghanaian and multinational institutions operating in Ghana. The result indicated that most of these institutions are being managed by foreigners with Nigerians being the majority where Ghanaians are assigned to the deputies and assistant positions. But what baffles me the most is whether our fellow Ghanaians are not qualified to hold such positions or never played a role in bringing such institutions to Ghana but it is a debate for another day. Nigerians no doubt play a big part in the Ghanaian economy.
Below is a list of them and their profiles.
1- Chief Dr. Prince Christopher Obareki is the CEO/Chairman of CHRISBAKI Group Of Companies. Dr. Obareki is the CEO of CHRISBAKI group of companies’ including Bar Purity, Baki Farms, Spec Autos Ltd, Bamar properties, Cobagco Nig Ltd etc. A Nigerian royal, Prince Christopher Obareki, began his career in Business at a very tender age. He attended St. Francis Catholic School in Nigeria. Later went to study auto-mobile engineering in Sapele Technical School. He then became the manager of Jabara Construction Company but resigned to put up his own company at a very young age. He is indisputably one of Nigeria’s finest exports in the Diaspora. He is also very much strongly represented in the Corporate social responsibility endeavours as a philanthropist of having sponsored Children’ Republic reality TV show, built churches and schools with over four thousand beneficiaries of his unflinching generosity cutting across different tribes and cultures of Ghana and Nigeria. He was recently honoured with a doctorate degree by the Rescue Mission Theological University. He is a silent achiever and married with 4 children.

2-Yemi Adetuwo is the MD/CEO and board member of Equity Assurance Ghana Limited. Mr. Adeyemi Adetuwo B.A (Hons.), MBA, ACII (Lond.) attended both University of Lagos and Enugu State University of Science and Technology for his Bachelor and Masters Degrees respectively. He is an associate of both the Chartered Insurance Institute of London and Nigeria as well as that of the Nigerian Institute of Management. He is also a member of the society of fellows of the London Institute. He has acquired over twenty years working experience in the Insurance Industry. He joined Equity Assurance Plc in 1995 where he rose to the position of General Manager, technical operations where he seconded as the Managing Director of Equity Assurance Ghana Limited in 2008.

3-Mr. David Ishola Akintunde is the Chief Operating Officer of Equity Assurance Ghana Limited. Mr. David Akintunde (Bsc. MBA, FCIMN) the General Manager/ Chief, graduated from the University of Lagos in 1991 had a PGD in Marketing from the University of Calabar in 1996 and obtained an MBA from University of Ado-Ekiti in 2002. He is a Fellow of the National Institute of Marketing Nigeria, a Member of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria and an Associate Member of the Nigeria Institute of Managers. Prior to joining Equity Assurance in 1997, he worked with Lion of Africa and ELMAC and also has attended many insurance and marketing seminars.

[b]
4-Dele Momodu owner of Ovasion Magazine [/b]bagged his first degree in Yoruba from the University of Ife, now Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, in 1982, and a Master’s degree in Literature-in-English in 1988. He’s the only Nigerian ever to have such a rare combination. Between 1983 and 85, he was the private secretary to the former Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Chief Akin Omoboriowo. In 1986, Dele Momodu served His Imperial Majesty the Ooni of Ife Oba Okunade Sijuwade Olubuse II, when he managed the Motel Royal Limited owned by the influential monarch. He contributed powerful articles to The Guardian, Sunday Tribune, African Concord magazine and others. He started Ovation International in 1996, and it was a big struggle to keep the business afloat. Today, Ovation Magazine is a global brand. Ovation is also the leading events magazine dishing out the most glamorous pictures of the lifestyles of the rich and famous Africans. Ovation has covered stories and events in over 60 countries and on all the continents of the world. Dele Momodu has enjoyed worldwide acclaim and has met the High and Mighty, including Her Majesty the Queen of England, African Presidents, former American Presidents, world scholars. He is also seen at almost all entertainment events in Ghana, including the Ghana Music Awards and Laughs and Music Comedy shows which mostly hosts Nigerian comedians in Ghana. He also runs a restaurant in Ghana.
5- HRM, Dr. Chukwudi Jude Ihenetu owns Chi-Bert Group of Companies with interest in oil and gas, transport, agriculture, entertainment among others. He is also the Eze Ndi Igbo of Igbos in Ghana. He is known to be a supporter of Nigerians initiatives in Ghana either through financial or moral support.
Pastor Jude Odim stands as one of the influential Nigerian Clergy living in Ghana. He heads Hallowed Chapel International in Achimota and Spintex both in Accra with a massive weekly attendance by resident Nigerians in Ghana. He also founded Hallowed Kids Foundation, the first NGO to host the first Leadership Reality Show in Ghana dubbed Children’s Republic which was premiered on National Television, GTV. He is also a serial entrepreneur with lot of influence in the business and media community in Ghana. He is married to Leticia Anderson-Odim.

6- Mr. Cornelius Iyiola Saraki is the Managing Director of Nem Insurance Co. Ltd. He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree, Second Class Upper in Education from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria and a Diploma in Insurance from the Chartered Insurance Institute (ACIIN). In addition, he holds a post-graduate Degree in Education from his alma mater, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. He started his Insurance Career in 1992 when he joined Piccadilly Insurance Company as a marketer. He worked at various times with Golden Insurance Company Limited and Royal Trust assurance Limited before joining NEM Insurance Plc (Nigeria) in 2006. Mr. Saraki is a staunch believer in the promotion of performance. He pioneered a number of innovative insurance products whilst he was heading the Northern operations of NEM Insurance Plc (Nigeria). He enjoys teaching and listening to music.

7- Iyiola Ayoade is the C.E.O of CHARTERHOUSE the biggest name in terms of events, above and below line advertising and showbiz in Ghana and an Executive Producer. His company has a rich clientele and it is also the brain behind the annual Ghana Music Awards, Miss Malaika Beauty Pageant, Stars of the Future, National Youth Achievers Awards, the next big thing in GH and a lot of other big events in Ghana. Iyiola also owns a 24 hour entertainment television station GhOne, which is rocking the entertainment industry of Ghana with a lot of support with programs such as the pundits, E-Talk, Glitterati and about to host their first gospel preaching television series to host pastors like Ps. Jude Odim of Hallowed Chapel etc.

8-Salma Iddriss Okwonko a woman is in charge of affairs at UBI Energy Ghana Limited and Televeras Group; [/b]she resigned her job at a multinational oil company and began looking at other aspects of marketing petroleum refined products. Her capital came from her family and her wonderful husband which has now made her one of the top female Nigerians in Ghana. She has four stations and counting in Kasoa, Kumasi, Lashibi and Dumfoasi in the Volta Region in Ghana Currently.
9- [b]Otunba Micheal Ajayi is the C.E.O. of Vintage Visions Ghana Limited. The company is the organizer of the Business Summit and has vast interest in other key areas of business.
He is also the Director General of the Ghana-Nigerian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
10-Chief Emmanuel Okeson is one of the biggest individual employers of labour in Ghana. The highly successful businessman, who doesn’t give into publicity, has over 1000 Ghanaians working in his company. He is the owner of City Lights the biggest lighting company in West Africa. He is also the former boss of Board of Trustees of the All Nigerian Community in Ghana.
Give REFERENCE where is due!

Nigerian and 419 undecided
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by lezz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

Who be your sweetlove? Gerroutahere menn grin grin tongue

But I will say that no other country in this whole world is as hospitable as Ghanaians. Do you think you guys can even open up companies like this or even be in top positions in other countries. Then some idiot here says they control 92 % of SA economy. Lol foreigners can never ever be in such positions there. Instead of you guys to thank us and be grateful for our continued hospitality we also hear rubbish and insults about Ghana and Ghanaians. Just travel more and you will understand what I am talking about.

I said that Ghanaian's kindness and hospitality will be the end of them. It's time stricter laws and regulations are put in place so the likes of you won't come and run your mouth thinking you own Ghana and the economy.

Oliburuku grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin . Are you breaking up with me already? grin grin grin

There are stricter laws in Ghana alright. Don't forget that for a foreigner to operate a business of import export and sails and retail in your country, he has to invest 300 thousand US dollars and employ 10 Ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by lezz(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
AzontoGhost:

Give REFERENCE where is due!

Nigerian and 419 undecided
The very nature of the post is enough indication is was curled from a source. But if you thought I claimed it as my own effort, sorry then.

Now deal with the facts and stop quivering : http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/394990-nigerian-tycoons-making-it-big-in-ghana-s-economy.html
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by CSTR2: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lmfao pele. My condolence. grin

I talk am, Igbos won't like this thread. If na Igbos full the list, we for Don hear am with the chest beating.
There is nothing here that takes anything away from the igbos however much you want to twist it.
Our entrepreneural superiority has never been in doubt.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Ilekeh(f): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
There is nothing here that takes anything away from the igbos however much you want to twist it.
Our entrepreneural superiority has never been in doubt.

We see the value of your entrepreneurial superiority in Asian countries. Just because Yorubas aren't great at noisemaking does not mean they do not surpass you in that arena.

You guys are great noisemakers, I'll give you that.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
If you don't mind me saying this, investors are the ones doing ghana a favour and not the other way round.
They create jobs that your govt cannot create alone.
Govts spend billions trying to lure investors into their countries.
Make life difficult for them and harm your economy, and i am sure the Nigerian govt will gladly accept them all.

Would people invest in a country where they know that they will not get any returns. It's a two way thing and besides I won't lie I have not heard of majority of these companies before so I cannot add my input to it. What I was trying to say is would all these companies be allowed to have operated in South Africa, UK, US? I never said investors are bad but I know that there is no other country in the world that this will happen. Ghana is one of the most flexible and lenient when it comes to foreign investors. I know what I am talking about. Ask your fellow brothers in SA if such can ever happen there whether for investment purposes or not.

Sometimes I do feel that there should be a limit so that local people can also have chance because at the end of the day. The big money is not going into the average Ghanaian man/woman's pocket but the big dogs.

I personally feel that more Ghanaians need to wake up and start taping into more entrepreneurial/business sector and not waiting for foreign investors to do that for them. Don't get me wrong there are some business but I feel that more can be done. Just my personal thought anyways

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
mekaboy:

Trading has been an occupation from the bible days till today. No country can survive without traders.

Someome sold the data u are using to browse, Someone sold the phone u r using or laptop.

No matter the level u are in management, if there is nobody to buy or sell your product or service ur finished.

Even if you produce crude oil and refine, you stiĺl need traders .

Imagine Nigeria without traders, everyone will return to stone age.

The list above is a list of yoruba bussiness men in ghana. Im sure u wont mention ABC transport and the rest.

That someone is a CEO of a firm does not make him richer than an importer. I will like you to provide details of what the people u listed are worth without access to loans from financial institutions.

What do we produce for export in Nigeria and Ghana? Everything is imported, This means its traders that power our economies. Not some people in offices that manage money deposited by traders.

Definitely no country can survive without traders but in this modern day,trading is handled by people at the bottom of the social strata not saying you are tho as there are igbos thriving in other sectors.Like i said, its not a noble job especially for men.As regards you giving me your list, its's unneccessary.Gone are the days when you'll tell us you control blah blah and we'll agree with you because reality has never supported you.Regarding the emboldened, take this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CSTR2:
Zenith bank which is probably the biggest Nigerian company in ghana is igbo-made.
That guy you quoted is still wailing over that thread of igbo mental superiority.

Like you saw my comment on the thread right?

truefact:

There is many igbos in big positons of big companies in ghana that the op didn't mention ...although mostly igbos women. ..companies like Vodafone, Guinness etc..

I'm not interested in who heads what and besides this list wasn't compiled by the OP.it was compiled by Ghanaians themselves.For me its just another list that destroys your usual chest-beating.Its no big deal.I can guarantee you if other countries compile their list,you'll still find the Ades and Ayos dominating it.I deal with facts only no chest-beating

rudebouy:

Bros, I know ur so enjoying dis but dis is not supposed to be anoda tribal war na. Is it?

Nope, it is not.I'm only trying to send a message to some chest-beating parrots.The intelligent ones shouldn't be offended.

12 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by CSTR2: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

We see the value of your entrepreneurial superiority in Asian countries. Just because Yorubas aren't great at noisemaking does not mean they do not surpass you in that arena.

You guys are great noisemakers, I'll give you that.
Bleh.
Yoruba and entrepreneurism is like water and kerosene.
You guys are too dependent on the state. Check out yoruba states and see how salary crunch is impacting terribly on them.
And yes, asia is one of the toughest grounds on earth for entrepreneurship. Yorubas don't play at that level.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by AzontoGhost(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
lezz:
Sweetlove, the piece is written in the first person narrative by a Ghanaian. Lolz.

This post is submitted to show the economic integration of west Africa. The love between Ghana and Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's beautiful day.

*modified * I almost forgot to drop the source : http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/394990-nigerian-tycoons-making-it-big-in-ghana-s-economy.html
very cool you've dropped the source
....sorry I have launched my missile already tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Ilekeh(f): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yorubas dominate silently and without pride, that's why we're enjoying our business dividends in foreign countries.

We can easily take over Europe in a few years to come, especially if they keep implementing Yoruba languages in their academic curriculum.

10 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Ilekeh(f): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Bleh.
Yoruba and entrepreneurism is like water and kerosene.
You guys are too dependent on the state. Check out yoruba states and see how salary crunch is impacting terribly on them.
And yes, asia is one of the toughest grounds on earth for entrepreneurship. Yorubas don't play at that level.

Lmfaooooo grin
I hear you.
Igbos states were also part of the bailout, were they not?
Igbos states also owed salaries, did they not?

Yorubas and business and politics is like rice and beans. We just don't make noise about it. We don't tell Ghana that we own their lands.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't know why this is turning into a who runs Ghana more between yoruba and Igbo.

It's obvious that in Ghana the majority of Nigerians there are of Yoruba origin (they have been living in Ghana for over 200 years or so I read) so it makes sense that it would be common out of all the Nigerian tribes to find them in such positions not saying that other tribes are not also occupying good posts.

To be honest a lot of Ghanaians don't really differentiate between tribes. A Nigerian is a Nigerian but I guess only recently that we are becoming more and more aware of the difference of tribes.

11 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by CSTR2: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

Would people invest in a country where they know that they will not get any returns. It's a two way thing and besides I won't lie I have not heard of majority of these companies before so I cannot add my input to it. What I was trying to say is would all these companies be allowed to have operated in South Africa, UK, US? I never said investors are bad but I know that there is no other country in the world that this will happen. Ghana is one of the most flexible and lenient when it comes to foreign investors. I know what I am talking about. Ask your fellow brothers in SA if such can ever happen there whether for investment purposes or not.

Sometimes I do feel that there should be a limit so that local people can also have chance because at the end of the day. The big money is not going into the average Ghanaian man/woman's pocket but the big dogs.

I personally feel that more Ghanaians need to wake up and start taping into more entrepreneurial/business sector and not waiting for foreign investors to do that for them. Don't get me wrong there are some business but I feel that more can be done. Just my personal thought anyways
I seriously don't get what you are saying.
Nigerian companies like zenith bank GTB, Dangote, silverbird e.t.c have branches in many parts of the world including the UK.
Foreign investors employ the local people, put food on their table, and pay taxes to your govt.
It is not their fault that the indigenes are not taking advantages of opportunities.
I am sure you go to the silverbird cinemas for the latest movies on saturdays. Most of the people that work there are ghanians .
The people that enjoy their services are ghanians too.
It is a good thing when your country is easy for foreign investment.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by CSTR2: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

Nigerian companies like zenith bank GTB, Dangote, silverbird e.t.c have branches in many parts of the world including the UK.
Foreign investors employ the local people, put food on their table, and pay taxes to your govt.
It is not their fault that the indigenes are not taking advantages of opportunities.
I am sure you go to the silverbird cinemas for the latest movies on saturdays. Most of the people that work there are ghanians .
Of course, you would want your govt to create a greater local partnership in foreign investments but not at the risk of driving them away like zimbabwe has been doing which they want to stop by the way.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:

I don't frequent silverbird because I am not based in Ghana. Like I said. I have nothing against investors and I know that it creates employment and people are also enjoying it. It can be good but too much of it is bad Imo.

What annoys me is when such hospitality from my motherland turns into mocking and beating of chest which results in stupid comments like Nigerians own Ghana bla bla.

The country I currently live in. It's very difficult for a foreign company to operate here unless you are a citenzen. There are very strict laws and regulations here and even if foreign companies have to be in operation they have to employ the local peeps into top positions. Do you even think such Ghana companies can operate in Nigeria. I remember there was a time that a Ghanaian company wanted to open a branch in Nigeria and they were refused. This is not a one time thing as it has happened before. Like I said before I know what I am talking about.

I do feel like there should be a limit to a certain extent though and you can disagree or agree with me on that because what benefits a country if it has too much foreign operated companies. You know the whole economic aspect of too much foreign investments and the impact. I doubt I need to elaborate on this.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by CSTR2: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

I don't frequent silverbird because I am not based in Ghana. Like I said. I have nothing against investors and I know that it creates employment and people are also enjoying it. What annoys me is when such hospitality from my motherland turns into mocking and beating of chest which results in stupid comments like Nigerians own Ghana bla bla.

The country I currently live in. It's very difficult for a foreign company to operate here unless you are a citenzen. There are very strict laws and regulations here and even if foreign companies have to be in operation they have to employ the local peeps into top positions. Do you even think such Ghana companies can operate in Nigeria. I remember there was a time that a Ghanaian company wanted to open a branch in Nigeria and they were refused. This is not a one time thing as it has happened before. Like I said before I know what I am talking about.

I do feel like there should be a limit to a certain extent though and you can disagree or agree with me on that because what benefits a country if it has too much foreign operated companies. Nada.
I get your point.
As you can see the chest beaters here are yorubas, trying to score one against the igbos.
They are no way representative of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
I get your point.
As you can see the chest beaters here are yorubas, trying to score one against the igbos.
They are no way representative of Nigeria.
Okay I hear ya smiley
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by mekaboy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Definitely no country can survive without traders but in this modern day,trading is handled by people at the bottom of the social strata not saying you are tho as there are igbos thriving in other sectors and like i said, its not a noble job especially for men.As regards you giving me your list, its's unneccessary.Gone are the days when you'll tell us you control blah blah and we'll agree with you because reality has never supported you.Regarding the bolded, take this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like you saw my comment on the thread right?

I'm not interested in who heads what and besides this list wasn't compiled by the OP.it was compiled by Ghanaians themselves.For me its just another list that destroys your usual chest-beating.Its no big deal.I can guarantee you if other countries compile their list,you'll still find the Ades and Ayos dominating it.I deal with facts only no chest-beating

Nope, it is not.I'm only trying to send a message to some chest-beating parrots.The intelligent ones shouldn't be offended.

You are funny, trading is not a noble profession for men.

Tell that to amazon,walmart,ebay,jumia,konga . What will you call what they do?

To you traders might be at the buttom, but if you have ever produced anything for sale, then you will realise the importance of traders.

When u have produced a 50 container loads of an item and there is nobody to by then you will realise that traders can make or break you.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by lezz(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

Who be your sweetlove? Gerroutahere menn grin grin tongue

But I will say that no other country in this whole world is as hospitable as Ghanaians. Do you think you guys can even open up companies like this or even be in top positions in other countries. Then some i[/b]diot here says they control 92 % of SA economy. Lol foreigners can never ever be in such positions there. Instead of you guys to thank us and be grateful for our continued hospitality we also hear rubbish and insults about Ghana and Ghanaians. Just travel more and you will understand what I am talking about.

I said that Ghanaian's kindness and hospitality will be the end of them. [b]It's time stricter laws and regulations are put in place so the likes of you won't come and run your mouth thinking you own Ghana and the economy.

Oliburuku grin grin
Should I furnish you with details of Nigerians in top public and private firms in west Africa?

Believe me lady, Nigerian banks have reached eastern and southern African countries. Dangote is in 16 african countries already.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by kay29000(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Na wa o! We don spill over to that side too? No wonder Ghanaian's don't really like Nigerians.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by tunde1200(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
and yet Nigeria is among the poorest country in the world

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by achimotan(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:
jiggamangh, iamord, azontoghost, batman123, royalpearl, captainswag225, achimotan,

These people have started again grin grin.

@ Lezz source please I can bet my last cent that a Nigerian made that ish. Am a but busy now but will respond accordingly later. I actually did a Google search now and this article was written in January. Desperate much...

I don't know who wrote this. It is full of exaggeration to say the least. When it comes to stationery store, Kingdom books and stationery is bigger than Krif so what's this crap about biggest in Ghana. The city light company employing 1000 is a huge joke. I know city light at Kokomlemle and the workforce would not even come up to 50

Nonsense tongue

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
These are businessmen not traders.when we tell them there's difference between this and owning 2x2 shops,they say we're jealous cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get sense na.

must u involve tribe in all ur Post ?.. mtchewww. we nor go feet dey a day without una NL Madness... pls don't pollute d thread with ur tribal mentality.

Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by bogolobango(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Where igbos dey now dem run comot for thread

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by stynhaq(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Zenith bank which is probably the biggest Nigerian company in ghana is igbo-made.
That guy you quoted is still wailing over that thread of igbo mental superiority.

Delta-made you meant!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
tunde1200:

Can I see a proof to that sir ?

We re nt poor...
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Ilekeh(f): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
tunde1200:

yET OUR POLITICIANS ARE RICH. fIND THE CONNECTION.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by AzontoGhost(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
e-something cooking embarassed
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by tunde1200(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
hmmm

when last do you see light in your home.

Goodboiyy:

Can I see a proof to that sir ?

We re nt poor...

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by jimi4us: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
I can't stand dis lazy Ghanaians. Honestly
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by ncolumella(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
nice
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by callonme(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
See this journalist of discord,all I see is an Integration of wealth distribution within and between countries....eh eh eh.....do you know what you are inducing?

What happened last time in South Africa?

XENOPHOBIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.