Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,202 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy (57493 Views)

History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth. / Ghana’s Economy Will Top Africa In 2018 – World Bank / Why Nigerians Haven’t Felt Impact Of Exit From Recession – NBS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by ceecee0703(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yes, you carry am from Indonesia to India to China.
Ngga swerve!

Ghana is still backwards? I guess erosive igbeland is developed. That's why y'all run to Yorubaland.

Erosive igbo land? who feed u dat trash? go update ur memory then come bk....go to the east and see for urself ur memory is backdated

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
[s]
Mekky05:
You own what?? I see amala is the entire composition of your brain. Op,just posted this incomplete info and you're already climaxing. Most of those business coy's,firms,banks and others Op mentioned are owned by yoruba abi? Kids like you shouldn't be smoking weed,it will make you go insane sooner than later.
[/s]

You're morbidly daft! where in my comment did i mention Yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by shamecurls(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
We own 95% of the businesses in Ghana cheesy, 92% in south africa and 80% in China.Chukuabiama bless us because we're industrious cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

You re renting 2x2 shops all over the world and you call it blessing..... The article was talking about men that matters to an economy and not Egusi, Spare-parts, Fan-belts, Spark plugs, Ugwu e.t.c dealers. Determinant business we talking about. Dangote is talking and u referring to Uche that sells Engine block in Ladipo grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by shamecurls(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
ceecee0703:

[s]
No wonder Ghana is still backward..... go and check ur records well and see the movers and shakers of countries. meanwhile easterners dont go where change can be picked.....we build develop and carry money from countries and continents. we deal with "ego mbute"[/s]
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by shizzy7(f): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahahaha......... Revealing I tell you. Nice work Op....... But what's the motive behind setting up this thread? Hmmmm....... I don't think this is gonna end well. It'll take a miracle for the ghanaian guys, partly responsible for the premature closure of a sports thread on the AAG by AzontoGhost, not to show up here in full force.

It's quite an informative list. We, Nigerians, home and in the diaspora, are aware of our industriousness, innovativeness, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.

Truth is I'm quite suspicious of the motive behind this thread......... May it not be what I think it is. Unfortunately, the signs are not so convincing......

Hiiiii, I saw the post you sent to me yesterday but couldn't reply because that thread was blocked....what thread do you think we can continue our discussion,, I will like to gist you about my Tennis sojourn because I am no longer interested in it after I made enquiries about playing professionally.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Ilekeh(f): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
ceecee0703:

Erosive igbo land? who feed u dat trash? go update ur memory then come bk....go to the east and see for urself ur memory is backdated

Denial stage.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by ameynuJR(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Just passing by, I won't comment now
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
shamecurls:

You re renting 2x2 shops all over the world and you call it blessing..... The article was talking about men that matters to an economy and not Egusi, Spare-parts, Fan-belts, Spark plugs, Ugwu e.t.c dealers. Determinant business we talking about. Dangote is talking and u referring to Uche that sells Engine block in Ladipo grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin Son,go through my old posts to understand my comment
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oh hi there Miss Shizzy. *smiles*
Looks like an inter-tribal E-war have begun again....... Very soon, maybe an inter-country E-war would come next coz I fear those Foul-talking Ghanaians from the closed AAG thread would show up coz of the topic.

But hey! There are beautiful ghanaian people on Nairaland like Achimotan. Lovely guy, excellent mentality. This is part of the great side of Ghanaians. It's true we Nigerians are "trailblazers" and "headliners" but other african countries have such also. Even though Nigeria commands the majority.
Which way forward Nigerians? GROW UP! ! !

Anyway, Miss Shizzy, maybe my thread in the education section on "What's your Dream Institution?......." (you'll find it easily when u go to my profile) would do. Hope it's convenient....... See ya there. *smiles*

shizzy7:
Hiiiii, I saw the post you sent to me yesterday but couldn't reply because that thread was blocked....what thread do you think we can continue our discussion,, I will like to gist you about my Tennis sojourn because I am no longer interested in it after I made enquiries about playing professionally.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by AzontoGhost(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahahaha......... Revealing I tell you. Nice work Op....... But what's the motive behind setting up this thread? Hmmmm....... I don't think this is gonna end well. It'll take a miracle for the ghanaian guys, partly responsible for the premature closure of a sports thread on the AAG by AzontoGhost, not to show up here in full force.

It's quite an informative list. We, Nigerians, home and in the diaspora, are aware of our industriousness, innovativeness, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.

Truth is I'm quite suspicious of the motive behind this thread......... May it not be what I think it is. Unfortunately, the signs are not so convincing......

embarassed
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
tsdarkside:

its olo ri buruku...... grin grin grin grin....you are welcome... grin grin grin
lol thanks olo ri buruku. Btw what does it mean embarassed It just sounded like a nice twist to end with tongue
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by shizzy7(f): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
lezz:
Shizzy baby, long time.

Shame on any Nigerian who sees this as a Yoruba/Igbo contest.

This piece is an insight into the sociocultural and socioeconomic integration made by the great citizens of this country across Africa.

It's suppose to be a sobering moment for reflection of what Nigeria is and can be.
Any thread on NL whether positive or negative its always about Tribalism that's the latest trend they're termed "name checkers"

Some people don't see anything positive about Nigeria,, When you talk about Nigerians who are doing good & positive things -- They'll tell you its for His/her family..
BUT
When its for the negative part(criminals) - They say that's how Nigerians are.

The only reflection some people will still see is 'they are all bad"'...
Well no matter what they say/think it doesn't change anything,,, besides its ends on NL...
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by AzontoGhost(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
jimi4us:
I can't stand dis lazy Ghanaians. Honestly
And who can stand some F.OOLISH Nigerians
undecided

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by AzontoGhost(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Goodboiyy:

am using electricity now...
Am proud of Nigeria. So happy God created me a Nigerian And I will die a Nigerian.
#We re nt Poor.... Bleep US report
typical Suffering and smiling tongue grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by tsdarkside(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:
lol thanks olo ri buruku. Btw what does it mean embarassed It just sounded like a nice twist to end with tongue

i think buruku means wicked.....olori means head...roughly transleted means "the one with a wicked head"..i am not yoruba...but i understand a bit.....
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
tsdarkside:

i think buruku means wicked.....olori means head...roughly transleted means "the one with a wicked head"..i am not yoruba...but i understand a bit.....

Okay thank you. It was way of par of what I thought it meant but it sounded nice though. I think I will just stick to what I know from now onwards smiley

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by lezz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:
Any thread on NL whether positive or negative its always about Tribalism that's the latest trend they're termed "name checkers"

Most people don't see anything positive about Nigeria,, When you talk about Nigerians who are doing good & positive things -- They'll tell you its for His/her family..
BUT
When its for the negative part(criminals) - They say that's how Nigerians are.

The only reflection some people will still see is 'they are all bad"'...
Well no matter what they say/think it doesn't change anything,,, besides its ends on NL...
So much tribal chest beatings on NL dear. But I agree with you is just a nairaland thing. Our country is more united than what is portrayed on Nairaland.

My dream is for Nigeria to take Africa where Destiny has decided. Great citizens always often beget great countries.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

What is d difference? Kai Yorubas, Una be like d Ghanaians self. Becoz people don sabi dem, dey are claiming they don't need Naija. Upon that na Naija dey control their affairs. Now coz Una people sidon on top affairs, we no go hear word. Aa aah! Una go boast for everything. Even for Una foolishness, come dey claim smartness. Abeg Una and Ghana be birds of feather. Oghet languages dey, with humility dey do their thing jeje. Easy O. I thank God for Una sha. Making Nigeria proud.

D topic suppose be LIST OF YORUBAS CONTROLLING GHANA!!!

You leave me speechless! You remind me of Safari.girl and no its not a compliment undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Ilekeh(f): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
shamecurls:

You re renting 2x2 shops all over the world and you call it blessing.
.... The article was talking about men that matters to an economy and not Egusi, Spare-parts, Fan-belts, Spark plugs, Ugwu e.t.c dealers. Determinant business we talking about. Dangote is talking and u referring to Uche that sells Engine block in Ladipo grin grin grin grin

lmfaooooo grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Ilekeh(f): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin Son,go through my old posts to know who i am

LOL
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
You won't see those midgets to come and read this now! If it is to pass insults on Nigeria they would be falling over themselves to do that in charcoal faces. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by shizzy7(f): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Oh hi there Miss Shizzy. *smiles*
Looks like an inter-tribal E-war have begun again....... Very soon, maybe an inter-country E-war would come next coz I fear those Foul-talking Ghanaians from the closed AAG thread would show up coz of the topic.

But hey! There are beautiful ghanaian people on Nairaland like Achimotan. Lovely guy, excellent mentality. This is part of the great side of Ghanaians. It's true we Nigerians are "trailblazers" and "headliners" but other african countries have such also. Even though Nigeria commands the majority.
Which way forward Nigerians? GROW UP! ! !

Anyway, Miss Shizzy, maybe my thread in the education section on "What's your Dream Institution?......." (you'll find it easily when u go to my profile) would do. Hope it's convenient....... See ya there. *smiles*

Okay,, I have seen it will continue there..
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:
Where are you from? I am curious to know.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by SambisaaForest: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
hahahahahaha I guess given the lack of "good news" from their country shitnigerians try desperately to manufcture their own "good news" so they can at least feel good that they may not be as bad as things seem to show. and most of you gullible people will swallow all the crap. grin

I live in Accra and can refute every single one of the crap. Is there any key aspect of the Ghanaian economy that is "controlled" by nigerians? HELL NO! if any one knows any, let him or her say so.

even in the oil and gas sector where one would have expected to see nigerians dominate because of their pedigree and long years in that sector, ask how many nigerian companies operate in the upstream sector of the Ghanaian oil and gas industry today? very negligible. and it is this type of nonsense that will cost nigerian dearly in Ghana. since we now know when we give you a little opportunity you will like to go about blabbing and blabbing, hahahahaha nothing for you mudder fuggerz grin continue to "control" Ghana's economy in your dreams grin grin grin grin fuckeduppedness

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by SambisaaForest: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
true to type,huh? another fool from the Federal Republic of Foools,huh? grin grin grin grin grin you cant fix sh1t, or can you? you |contro;| Ghana's economy and yet your armpit country is a sh1thole?

[s]
all4naija:
You won't see those midgets to come and read this now! If it is to pass insults on Nigeria they would be falling over themselves to do that in charcoal faces. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
[/s]
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by tsdarkside(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

Okay thank you. It was way of par of what I thought it meant but it sounded nice though. I think I will just stick to what I know from now onwards smiley

okay... grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
The amount of moronic comments I read day in and day out on this site is unbelievable! Its always the same idiots as expected.

I am sick and Tired of the Igbo Vs Yoruba debates and the Ghana versus Nigeria rubbish as well.

Don't you people get tired.... Dammit

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
SambisaaForest:
true to type,huh? another fool from the Federal Republic of Foools,huh? grin grin grin grin grin you cant fix sh1t, or can you? you |contro;| Ghana's economy and yet your armpit country is a sh1thole?

[s][/s]
Ghana. Where does that word even originated from? It sounds more like carnal as in carnal mind!

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by SambisaaForest: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
[s]
all4naija:
Ghana. Where does that word even originated from? It sounds more like carnal as in carnal mind![/s]
it came from inside your mother's smelly toto grin do you know how the name shitnigeria came about, fool? I am sure you don't want to know, magg0t! grin grin typical retarted shitngigerian fagg0t cool

the fools are angling for another trashing tonight,huh? fuckeduppedness grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

According to Google translate it means a s s h o l e!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Strikes ‘Biggest Deal Ever’ / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.