Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy (57462 Views)

History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth. / Ghana’s Economy Will Top Africa In 2018 – World Bank / Why Nigerians Haven’t Felt Impact Of Exit From Recession – NBS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
tunde1200:
hmmm
when last do you see light in your home.
am using electricity now...
Am proud of Nigeria. So happy God created me a Nigerian And I will die a Nigerian.
#We re nt Poor.... Bleep US report

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by yaskarahyelhope(f): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Lol. You are funny. Some people prefer to dominate the trading sector while others aim higher and dominate the real sectors and don't even make noise about it. cool

What is d difference? Kai Yorubas, Una be like d Ghanaians self. Becoz people don sabi dem, dey are claiming they don't need Naija. Upon that na Naija dey control their affairs. Now coz Una people sidon on top affairs, we no go hear word. Aa aah! Una go boast for everything. Even for Una foolishness, come dey claim smartness. Abeg Una and Ghana be birds of feather. Oghet languages dey, with humility dey do their thing jeje. Easy O. I thank God for Una sha. Making Nigeria proud.

D topic suppose be LIST OF YORUBAS CONTROLLING GHANA!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by PublicAssurance: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=18pt]We certainly don't own any 80% of businesses in China....stop spreading rubbish info here please...[/size]
Aareonakakanfo:
We own 95% of the businesses in Ghana cheesy, 92% in south africa and 80% in China.Chukuabiama bless us because we're industrious cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by tsdarkside(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

Who be your sweetlove? Gerroutahere menn grin grin tongue

But I will say that no other country in this whole world is as hospitable as Ghanaians. Do you think you guys can even open up companies like this or even be in top positions in other countries. Then some idiot here says they control 92 % of SA economy. Lol foreigners can never ever be in such positions there. Instead of you guys to thank us and be grateful for our continued hospitality we also hear rubbish and insults about Ghana and Ghanaians. Just travel more and you will understand what I am talking about.

I said that Ghanaian's kindness and hospitality will be the end of them. It's time stricter laws and regulations are put in place so the likes of you won't come and run your mouth thinking you own Ghana and the economy.

Oliburuku grin grin

its olo ri buruku...... grin grin grin grin....you are welcome... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by florence15(f): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nice..

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by tunde1200(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
why have u not been using electricity before why now.

Goodboiyy:

am using electricity now...

Am proud of Nigeria.
So happy God created me a Nigerian
And I will die a Nigerian.

#We re nt Poor.... Bleep US report
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by ceecee0703(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
Interesting. It pays to not make noise and to respect one's host.

Yorubas have been in Ghana for decades if not centuries, we don't hear about bad blood.

The apku consumers have been in SA for a decade, they initiated a xenophobic attack with their useless pride and ever running tap water mouth.

God bless Ghana for allowing a climate where foreigners can succeed and thrive.

No wonder Ghana is still backward..... go and check ur records well and see the movers and shakers of countries. meanwhile easterners dont go where change can be picked.....we build develop and carry money from countries and continents. we deal with "ego mbute"
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by missKiffy(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Honestly had it been it was igbos that full this list, they wouldn't let us rest with chest beating

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Ilekeh(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
ceecee0703:

No wonder Ghana is still backward..... go and check ur records well and see the movers and shakers of countries. meanwhile easterners dont go where change can be picked.....we build develop and carry money from countries and continents. we deal with "ego mbute"

Yes, you carry am from Indonesia to India to China.
Ngga swerve!

Ghana is still backwards? I guess erosive igbeland is developed. That's why y'all run to Yorubaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by shizzy7(f): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
its @lezz in the building,,, how are you?...Your thread is going to end in a disastrous manner.....TORNADO

Your thread is an Inter-country AND an inter-tribal War Zone....
This is a Battle I will avoid.....
I am predicting Thread closed

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by vodkat: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Una don start to dey bragg again. Pride always comet before a fall
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by IamOpemipo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Less hoes on the list

It wnt reach 3rd page

grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by nightmile: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
mekaboy:

Trading has been an occupation from the bible days till today. No country can survive without traders.

Someome sold the data u are using to browse, Someone sold the phone u r using or laptop.

No matter the level u are in management, if there is nobody to buy or sell your product or service ur finished.

Even if you produce crude oil and refine, you stiĺl need traders .

Imagine Nigeria without traders, everyone will return to stone age.

The list above is a list of yoruba bussiness men in ghana. Im sure u wont mention ABC transport and the rest.

That someone is a CEO of a firm does not make him richer than an importer. I will like you to provide details of what the people u listed are worth without access to loans from financial institutions.

What do we produce for export in Nigeria and Ghana? Everything is imported, This means its traders that power our economies. Not some people in offices that manage money deposited by traders.

Let's see how criminally minded igbo importers will fare in the next two years. All their short cuts, bribing their way to avoid paying import duties and conspiring with port workers to fast forward their containers for examination has stopped. Nigeria is going to become a normal society where we will know the real hard workers and not drug barons and armed robbers prading themselves as traders. Thats why the traders are wailing now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by pazienza(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2516282/before-forget

The above will put things in more perspective. The era of Yoruba propaganda is gone.

The Yorubas hijacked Nigeria's public corporations, stole them to stone age and used the remainder of their loot to establish private companies.

And the few of those companies that survived came under full control of Yorubas.

Just giving a historical perspective to the argument going on here.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by lezz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:
its @lezz in the building,,, how are you?...Your thread is going to end in a disastrous manner.....TORNADO

Your thread is an Inter-country AND an inter-tribal War Zone....
This is a Battle I will avoid.....
I am predicting Thread closed
Shizzy baby, long time.

Shame on any Nigerian who sees this as a Yoruba/Igbo contest.

This piece is an insight into the sociocultural and socioeconomic integration made by the great citizens of this country across Africa.

It's suppose to be a sobering moment for reflection of what Nigeria is and can be.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by emmygzy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Where re the Ghanaian guys. E.g. Oxygen, sambisaforest et at?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by MduZA: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
We own 95% of the businesses in Ghana cheesy, 92% in south africa and 80% in China.Chukuabiama bless us because we're industrious cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

what kind of businesses' are you owning in SA? Barber shops and shoe repairing?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by mickey45: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

Who be your sweetlove? Gerroutahere menn grin grin tongue

But I will say that no other country in this whole world is as hospitable as Ghanaians. Do you think you guys can even open up companies like this or even be in top positions in other countries. Then some idiot here says they control 92 % of SA economy. Lol foreigners can never ever be in such positions there. Instead of you guys to thank us and be grateful for our continued hospitality we also hear rubbish and insults about Ghana and Ghanaians. Just travel more and you will understand what I am talking about.

I said that Ghanaian's kindness and hospitality will be the end of them. It's time stricter laws and regulations are put in place so the likes of you won't come and run your mouth thinking you own Ghana and the economy.

Oliburuku grin grin

Sorry missy!

Would you have preferred a Ghana without the listed and unlisted establishments?

The people who're making mouth about controlling/owning your beloved Ghana here hardly own anything to their name here, talk less of Ghana.

So if I were you, I'd be happy a child finds my home more hospitable than his/her parents'.
I take it you understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by lezz(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
MduZA:

what kind of businesses' are you owning in SA? Barber shops and shoe repairing?
I'm sure the poster was only being sarcastic. wink

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by MrEverest(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
This thread reeks of ethnic bias, sentimental and emotional appeal to obfuscate facts and the reality on ground. If not that some unsuspecting members of the public might see this as a research document, I wont have bothered myself in commenting about this ridiculous, laughable, myopic and bigoted roll call of yorubas operating in Ghana, while the op or whoever selected the names mischievously sprinkled a few Igbo and S-S names to it and then branded it as list of Nigerian business tycoons in Ghana!! WTF!!! Any unbiased person could easily see that big corporations that are owned by Igbos like Zenith bank, UBA, ABC transport, The young etc were tactically omitted just to arrive at a predetermined conclusion tongue tongue The more I see such unwarranted, needless and baseless propaganda by our supposed brothers from the west, the more I conclude that the bitter rivalry and envy against Igbos by Yorubas is a truism. Researchers from different parts of the world, after extensive research and survey in different times concluded that Igbos of Nigeria along with the Germans, Chinese and the Jews possess inherent talents that enable them to succeed in all sphere of life. Even to any unbiased Nigerian, the Igbos have at-least since 1950 been at the zenith when it comes to entrepreneurship, education, science and technology in Nigeria. The more people envy the Igbos, the more Igbos excel and the more they get frustrated. If the Igbos could not stopped in 1966(with the northern pogrom), or the three year civil war were over two million Igbos were killed or even the emasculation of their wealth by government decrees like the Awo 20 pounds and the seizure of their properties in Rivers state then I don't think they could ever be stopped because it is inherent in them!!!

5 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by bodee(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
lezz:
Sweetlove, the piece is written in the first person narrative by a Ghanaian. Lolz.

This post is submitted to show the economic integration of west Africa. The love between Ghana and Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's beautiful day.

*modified * I almost forgot to drop the source : http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/394990-nigerian-tycoons-making-it-big-in-ghana-s-economy.html
thanks for that. Well, I will say it's not good to be overly critical and unnecessarily sensitive. I also believe that all form of reprisal should be directed to the personalities involved and not on the issues.
Thanks once again for putting things in the right perspective.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Wale112(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Igbos are the problem in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Wale112(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
senseless post Nigerians don't control shit in Ghana.

Will be back

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Horlawale1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Time to register my company, Lawip group of company
The sky is the beginning and not the limit.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by lezz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
bodee:
thanks for that. Well, I will say it's not good to be overly critical and unnecessarily sensitive. I also believe that all form of reprisal should be directed to the personalities involved and not on the issues.
Thanks once again for putting things in the right perspective.
Point noted. Thanks a lot.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Insecurity is bad for you
nightmile:

Let's see how criminally minded igbo importers will fare in the next two years. All their short cuts, bribing their way to avoid paying import duties and conspiring with port workers to fast forward their containers for examination has stopped. Nigeria is going to become a normal society where we will know the real hard workers and not drug barons and armed robbers prading themselves as traders. Thats why the traders are wailing now.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by persius555(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
So how does this help the nigerian economy? You grow another man's economy and all u get is CEO and Director, Board of whatever.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by CSTR2: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
stynhaq:

Delta-made you meant!
bleh.
Delta is not an ethnic group.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Mekky05(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
You own what?? I see amala is the entire composition of your brain. Op,just posted this incomplete info and you're already climaxing. Most of those business coy's,firms,banks and others Op mentioned are owned by yoruba abi? Kids like you shouldn't be smoking weed,it will make you go insane sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hahahahahahaha......... Revealing I tell you. Nice work Op....... But what's the motive behind setting up this thread? Hmmmm....... I don't think this is gonna end well. It'll take a miracle for the ghanaian guys, partly responsible for the premature closure of a sports thread on the AAG by AzontoGhost, not to show up here in full force.

It's quite an informative list. We, Nigerians, home and in the diaspora, are aware of our industriousness, innovativeness, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.

Truth is I'm quite suspicious of the motive behind this thread......... May it not be what I think it is. Unfortunately, the signs are not so convincing......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Balkan(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
You guys are funny. All those yoruba names are salary earners and employees. The Igbos in Ghana own their businesses employers of labour. Can a yoruba man survive without white cola job?

You can't compare those few yorubas with the Igbo enterprenures in Ghana

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by bonechamberlain(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
mekaboy:

Trading has been an occupation from the bible days till today. No country can survive without traders.

Someome sold the data u are using to browse, Someone sold the phone u r using or laptop.

No matter the level u are in management, if there is nobody to buy or sell your product or service ur finished.

Even if you produce crude oil and refine, you stiĺl need traders .

Imagine Nigeria without traders, everyone will return to stone age.

The list above is a list of yoruba bussiness men in ghana. Im sure u wont mention ABC transport and the rest.

That someone is a CEO of a firm does not make him richer than an importer. I will like you to provide details of what the people u listed are worth without access to loans from financial institutions.

What do we produce for export in Nigeria and Ghana? Everything is imported, This means its traders that power our economies. Not some people in offices that manage money deposited by traders.

guy one thousand cartons of hollandia for u. u just spoke my mind. Nigeria is a total import country, hence its the traders that control the country.
some people don't know that some traders are far more richer than so called ceo's of blue chip companies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.