Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy (57497 Views)

History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth. / Ghana’s Economy Will Top Africa In 2018 – World Bank / Why Nigerians Haven’t Felt Impact Of Exit From Recession – NBS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't understand why the mods don't ban the usual troublemakers. It's like they enjoy this kind of rubbish
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
SambisaaForest:
[s]it came from inside your mother's smelly toto grin do you know how the name shitnigeria came about, fool? I am sure you don't want to know, magg0t! grin grin typical retarted shitngigerian fagg0t cool

the fools are angling for another trashing tonight,huh? fuckeduppedness grin
You are nothing more than a brute. A lowlife with chronic insanity. I feel for your family(whom you don't respect) and your pathetic nature that is draining your reasoning faculty. angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
all4naija:

Where are you from? I am curious to know.

I am from the place that gives you wet dreams every night undecided

How many times do you have to ask me this. You know where I am from anyways
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
all4naija:

According to Google translate it means a s s h o l e!

Thanks.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

I am from the place that gives you wet dreams every night undecided

How many times do you have to ask me this. You know where I am from anyways
Oh! Now I remember ! You are South African. How are you doing?

No wet dream for me. Jeez! Are you out of your mind?!
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by SambisaaForest: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
evil scvmbag! you are a complete waste of space

I blame the dirty, smelly thing that opened its legs to give birth to a goat like you cool

fooool, you want to go head-to-head? grin fuckeduppedness grin

[s]
all4naija:
[i]You are nothing more than a brute. A lowlife with chronic insanity. I feel for your family(whom you don't respect) and your pathetic nature that is draining your reasoning faculty(
[/s]
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

Thanks.
That(Google translate) should be the correct meaning not what the other individual said earlier.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
all4naija:

Oh! Now I remember ! You are South African. How are you doing?

No wet dream for me. Jeez! Are you out of your mind?!

Lol well you seem to obsess so much about SA I won't be surprised if you take it to your dreams grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
SambisaaForest:

evil scvmbag! you are a comple waste of space

I blame the dirty, smelly thing that opened its legs to give birth to a goat like you cool

fooool

[s][/s]
You need to look at yourself in the mirror, charcoal face! Black ghost with red eyes! Bwahaha... You are a complete image of Satan indeed. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

Lol well you seem to obsess so much about SA I won't be surprised if you take it to your dreams grin
I am not obsessed with your country. The fact is that I don't admire xenophobic Zulus and raping young women in your society. They really turn me off. And, they also give me an avenue to talk down your inability to fix your Townships. I hope you'll understand what I am talking about with time.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Bollinger(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
We own 95% of the businesses in Ghana cheesy, 92% in south africa and 80% in China.Chukuabiama bless us because we're industrious cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself. The big question is how has that improved the economy or transformed your life. You'all need to stop hyping worthless things and face reality.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
all4naija:
I am not obsessed with your country. The fact is that I don't admire xenophobic Zulus and raping young women in your society. They really turn me off. And, they also give me an avenue to talk down your inability to fix your Townships. I hope you'll understand what I am talking about with time.

You do realise that I am a Ghanaian so the whole Zulu thing you keep going on about means nada.

Truth is every African country has its good and bad and some things you accuse SA or Ghana of happens in Nigeria too and vice versa. I think we need to move from the mentality of whose sh1t stinks the most and realise that we are all doomed if we don't start holding the actual people that run our economy (government/politicians etc) accountable rather then spending hours arguing about bs that won't even take us anywhere

6 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

You do realise that I am a Ghanaian so the whole Zulu thing you keep going on about means nada.

Truth is every African country has its good and bad and some things you accuse SA or Ghana of happens in Nigeria too and vice versa. I think we need to move from the mentality of whose sh1t stinks the most and realise that we are all doomed if we don't start holding the actual people that run our economy (government/politicians etc) accountable rather then spending hours arguing about bs that won't even take us anywhere
I thought you were. Ghanaian?! Excuse me?! Jeez! Ghana is a tiny nation. We remain your lords and saviors! Accept that and move on. grin cheesy cheesy cool
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by SambisaaForest: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
depraved, deluded lunatic! did you say charcoal face? and what do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror, if you have one? bleached albino? grin you why I call you mudder fuggerz the Republic of Fools? hahahahaha so shitnigerians re now white,huh? such inferiority complex grin no wonder a shitty ape in your armpit country said on national TV it was blessing to be born white grin no wonder shitnigeria is the bleaching capital of the world.

shitnigeria is doomed because of magg0ts like you

the fugliest people on earth are in shitnigeria.

fvcking ediot mudder fuugerz

some fools don't even know they are ugly.

Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot!

I'll continue to flog you like a renated mule grin

[s]
all4naija:
You need to look at yourself in the mirror, charcoal face! Black ghost with red eyes! Bwahaha... You are a complete image of Satan indeed. grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
all4naija:

I thought you were. Ghanaian?! Excuse me?! Jeez! Ghana is a tiny nation. We remain your lords and saviors! Accept that and move on. grin cheesy cheesy cool

You get Ghanaian American, Ghanaian British etc so I am Ghanaian South African. But I rep Ghana more kiss kiss

So where in SA are you based? grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
@ V0lv0

Have I seen your photo? I thought you were that lady in short jean, right?
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
all4naija:
@ V0lv0

Have I seen your photo? I though you were that lady on short jean, right?

Jeans? Nah it was not me. I don't think you have seen me before. Maybe you are confusing me with Royalpearl
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by SambisaaForest: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
the rant of a fool, from MUMUdom

they call themselves naija to hide where they are from. I feel like being shitnigerian is a curse to them grin

[s]
all4naija:

[i]I thought you were. Ghanaian?! Excuse me?! Jeez! Ghana is a tiny nation. We remain your lords and saviors! Accept that and move on.
[/s]
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

You get Ghanaian American, Ghanaian British etc so I am Ghanaian South African. But I rep Ghana more kiss kiss

So where in SA are you based? grin
Oh I see! Ghanaian South African.Nice! Well, it is good to know you are a citizen of both countries and those aren't special societies like Nigeria though. I am just saying it. No fighting!

Lol... I would never step my feet on SA because of the crimes and the xenophobia there. I am a civilized and gentle young man who believes in organized life not some Zulu attacks on fellow Africans in poverty-ridden continent. Shame on all of you!

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
We own 95% of the businesses in Ghana cheesy, 92% in south africa and 80% in China.Chukuabiama bless us because we're industrious cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

LeSudAfricaine, MduZa, RudzSa, VandalZa...come help this guy, he's sleep typing grin

5 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

Jeans? Nah it was not me. I don't think you have seen me before. Maybe you are confusing me with Royalpearl
Okay! You are perhaps correct. Ladies don't usually forget things easily. Are you of mixed race?
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
all4naija:

Okay! You are perhaps correct. Ladies don't usually forget things easily. Are you of mixed race?

Both my parents are Ghanaian so that makes me 100% black. So no I am not mixed raced. Why?
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
all4naija:
Oh I see! Ghanaian South African.Nice! Well, it is good to know you are a citizen of both countries and those aren't special societies like Nigeria though. I am just saying it. No fighting!

Lol... I would never step my feet on SA because of the crimes and the xenophobia there. I am a civilized and gentle young man who believes in organized life not some Zulu attacks on fellow Africans in poverty-ridden continent. Shame on all of you!

I have been suspecting you for a while now. Especially all the stuff you say about SA and umqombothi and just too much stuff that someone who has never ever stepped foot in Sa would not really know about. So it's cool. I can keep a secret wink

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

Both my parents are Ghanaian so that makes me 100% black. So no I am not mixed raced. Why?
For the reason you said you are Ghanaian South African. I like your nature. I don't think I have had any beef with you yet. Is that correct?

You are so much different from those Ghanaians living in Ghana. They are filthy and envious people. I don't find them interesting in this forum. I'll have your back anytime here. Is that okay?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by xtervaganza(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
The list is made up of 87% Yorubas and you won't hear us shouting we are dominating Ghana or saying Ghana is no man's land cos we are responsible and respectful

Unlike some war losers, eternal losers whose hero even lost election in his town because the bloody losers won't stop betraying the bearded son of a b1tch terrorist who slave their prime away in Yoruba land

Has anyone here been to Accra recently? If you see the way the dominating tribe youths hawk plantain and drinks on the road to motorists shame go Kash you for dem grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

I have been suspecting you for a while now. Especially all the stuff you say about SA and umqombothi and just too much stuff that someone who has never ever stepped foot in Sa would not really know about. So it's cool. I can keep a secret wink
When I have interest on something I would read much about it. That is what I do with South Africa here. I read about their food, culture, names, ethnicity, cities, etc. Indeed, I plans visiting in my senior year but I quickly turns it down because of what I have read and told by my friends who have been there.

The Zulus just have to change their ways because it is not doing that society any good. There is nothing as good as living a civilized life and helping to advanced humanity and they aren't doing that. It is sad though.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by lezz(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
SambisaaForest:
evil scvmbag! you are a complete waste of space

I blame the dirty, smelly thing that opened its legs to give birth to a goat like you
cool

fooool, you want to go head-to-head? grin fuckeduppedness grin

[s][/s]
So well-worn. How many times will you use that dry line? You desperately need new materials grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by V0lv0(f): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
all4naija:
For the reason you said you are Ghanaian South African. I like your nature. I don't think I have had any beef with you yet. Is that correct?

You are so much different from those Ghanaians living in Ghana. They are filthy and envious people. I don't find them interesting in this forum. I'll have your back anytime here. Is that okay?

We have had our run in here and there but no beef. I am cool with you but watch your mouth. Those are my people you are talking about. The xenophobia you like complaining about is what you are doing now. Stop being nasty. There are all kinds of people in this world so stereotyping is also not good.

Like I said before. The whole of Ghana is not on Nairaland just like the whole of Nigeria is not on here so if someone says something it does not mean whole of Ghana and whole of Nigeria. Most of us here are nice but I know my people go hard on you when you guys speak bad about Ghana especially the hard core ones can be extreme but they don't represent the majority.

Nobody likes it when people talk bad about their country so you tend to see the aggressive/mean side at times which is natural.

There are some nice Ghanaians here just to name a few like Royal pearl, iamord, achimotan, jiggaman, notyourbiitch, popowaa and many others.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
SambisaaForest:

the rant of a fool, from MUMUdom

they call themselves naija to hide where they are from. I feel like being shitnigerian is a curse to them grin

[s][/s]
Oh, shut your foul mouth!

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by ghananotnaija(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
GHANA MUST INDIGENISE ITS ECONOMY! STOP NIGERIAN ECONOMIC COLONIALISM OF GHANA! NIGERIANS MUST GO!!!
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Ilekeh(f): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
ghananotnaija:
GHANA MUST INDIGENISE ITS ECONOMY! STOP NIGERIAN ECONOMIC COLONIALISM OF GHANA! NIGERIANS MUST GO!!!

Wrong thread papi. If you're looking for a thread to fight, find ones with Igbo chest beaters grin Na dem go call Ghana no man's land. This thread would have been 50 pages of "Ghana black like charcoal" by now from light-skin bleaching-creme recessive Igbo genes.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
V0lv0:

We have had our run in here and there but no beef. I am cool with you but watch your mouth. Those are my people you are talking about. The xenophobia you like complaining about is what you are doing now. Stop being nasty. There are all kinds of people in this world so stereotyping is also not good.

Like I said before. The whole of Ghana is not on Nairaland just like the whole of Nigeria is not on here so if someone says something it does not mean whole of Ghana and whole of Nigeria. Most of us here are nice but I know my people go hard on you when you guys speak bad about Ghana especially the hard core ones can be extreme but they don't represent the majority.

Nobody likes it when people talk bad about their country so you tend to see the aggressive/mean side at times which is natural.

There are some nice Ghanaians here just to name a few like Royal pearl, iamord, achimotan, jiggaman, notyourbiitch, popowaa and many others.
Okay! What's the mouth-watching part for? Jeez! You need to muscle your people because they are usually out of control. The South African blacks are the most embarrassing people I have ever seen. When you expect them to be civil for coming from a more advanced society the opposite is often the case. That is one of the reasons I am always hard on them.

However, I don't think all Ghanaians are bad but there are more silly ones than the intelligent ones. At least, this forum is a testament to that. Their views are usually myopic and quickly stepping to the opportunity to defend South Africa against Nigeria- when SA is not their country. That is preposterous to say the least. If there are any nations that are so close in West Africa they are Nigeria and Ghana but your people tend to support others against us, doing that to gain Zulus favor. Possibly prevent Zulus from attacking them during the xenophobic activities in that country. Most Ghanaians are cowards!

That last line of your post is funny. Jiggaman is one of the most ludicrous Ghanaians I have ever come across in this forum. He is a perv and blatantly annoying.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World / Femi Otedola Strikes ‘Biggest Deal Ever’ / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.