Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men (43128 Views)

The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Brilliantly written and analyzed

Op, are you implying that money-making is an automatic passport to finding that right girl ?

All i know is that whether you are rich or poor, you can still invite a bull crap girl into your life

Finding that right girl takes more than money but other things which may be quite unnecessary to mention

I hate this silly mentality of NIgerians that the sole reason why a guy should be rich, is to make himself attracted to ladies or be in good relationship

As for me, i dont dwell in that silly notion cos im not striving hard to be rich just because i want to find that right girl or have a peaceful relationship, but because it is a necessity that i improve my standard of living against all odds

Lastly, ur Biblical reference is quite unnecessary cos it does nt in any way collerate with your points.

Mind you, Adam never hustled before he was put in a position 2b custodian of the garden of Eden... God provided everythin by default

Btw, nice write-up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by cyprus000: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
safarigirl:
why you dey swear for yourself? Why una guys just like to dey call yourselves 'broke'? Many women are with men who are trying to find their feet, after all, even team broke guys get babes, abi you no get babe so? People get married every Saturday and 90% of those men aren't rich, so who's marrying them?
[size=13pt]
I have a motto in life. "Prepare for the worst but pray for the best".
For the fact that I am not broke today doesn't mean I should build my future with a person I will always watch my back. And also doesn't mean that I shouldn't prepare for eventuality.

Now, which broke dudes get babe?. Na the babes wey just hang around they wait for higher bidder to dump the guy or na another set of babes wey marvelous nova see.
Abi na the once wey dey dump their husband when things no go has planned>>https://www.nairaland.com/2124611/another-nollywood-actor-prince-james

Where you get your flawwed statistic from?. You and I know that 90% of naija babes that marry struggling ggs is bcs of desperation and pressure to get married, and 92% of naija babes will never imagine hooking up with such men.

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by seangy4konji: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
No vecks bro...i only want to make heaven...You cant make it when you marry a hoe...May God help us all.

If you kill your self because of women,,there is also a special place in hell fire for you.
emperorchedda:
Lol take it easy mate
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by phiszo(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
ladies should go for whoever they want. it's no big deal
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by joshuamoses101(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
i got no problem with what YOU SAID op and seeing it from a/your point of view i can say i understand where you are going,but lemme ask you this .......for a girl who never struggled with you through your hard times how do you know she isn't just there for the money and all that and when you have slightly any monetary issue she dumps you without giving it a moments thought....thats got to hurt especially when you already married to her and seeing you a Christian you should know unless you wife dies who aren't allowed to remarry///\\\ my oppinion thou
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by passionate88: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Flashh:
Only gold-diggers and runz girls go into relationship with the mentality that it's a guy's duty to spend on her.

So I think you are referring to "runz girls" in your post, not a real woman who knows she can live her life without depending on a man financially in a relationship.

You didn't tell us where it is written in the bible that a man should be responsible for the bills of a woman he hasn't gotten married to.

Relationship isn't something you buy with money by spending for a girl/lady. So get that!
Tell them o. Always quoting certain portion of the Bible that suits their point

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Alezy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
DDeliverer:
is linda ikeji richer than oga seun?

is dt why bros is intimidated?
brosssss. ...ur ban go long pass river Niger o
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Alezy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
sauceny:

She is like 6 times richer than him
who is deceiving u??
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
aim5:
Women should put as much effort in improving themselves for their potential suitors as well. I know it's only natural to want to be with a successful attractive person, but these females need to stop thinking that they're entitled to their husband/boyfriend's wealth just because they're together. It's really nauseating. If you people claim and fight for equal rights, you should be able to buy your own things, pay for your own meals and take care of yourself. You want to be equals with men, but don't want to lose the comforts of a man's acts of chivalry SMH.
When it comes to sharing top job position,they will say"what a man can do a woman can do more better.But when it comes to paying bills,it's always the man's responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by janefrancisca(f): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
safarigirl:
my brother, thank you. Naija men think they're the only ones that deserve good things and the ladies, like hungry dogs, should settle for whatever bones thrown to them and even be grateful. It's a sickening mentality cuz these same guys want their sisters with nice, smart, good-looking and comfortable guys.
babes i tire o. the marginalization no be here, na God hand we dey o.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by cyberdurable(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Adaeze003:

So, all the ready-made people you knew when you were lil are now broke I guess?

That's not always the case but feel free to use it as consolation prize. grin

Oh well, the day I'll listen to guys making fun of girls for wanting a guy with money is the day they(guys) stop going after girls they fancy.

To each, his/her own.
u sound like a cheap b!tch, u even bear an igbo name, disgrace to our tribe, *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Kanbee: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dis is for d alwedy made folks.....

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Abdul4success(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nice one
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by viktor01(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dreams.! Dreams! Dreams! Chasing dreams.
I guess they are called dreams cause in reality, they don't exist. Stop wasting your time in self deceit that you are chasing dreams. what ever your hand finds doing, do it well. this is Naija
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by noblegrex: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
munchfani:
Nothing is certain except change...READYMADE GO BROKE SOMEDAY
truth be told,what if the so called ready made guy got broke,how are you sure the wife will not run away.guys only wanted a lady that will stand by them, not chop when its sweet and go when its rough which is most likely.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kennytidistar(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
OP don't worry, by the time you clock 50 you will see your own ready made man. nonsense. you no ask your mama and papa where they meet before them born you? abi your own bible no tell you say cain was not jackie chan and he find a woman? . no worry, when reality pounce on you and ready made men keep telling you lies, used and dump you, you will appreciate broke guys. ode.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by noblegrex: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brilliantly written and analyzed

Op, are you implying that money-making is an automatic passport to finding that right girl ?

All i know is that whether you are rich or poor, you can still invite a bull crap girl into your life

Finding that right girl takes more than money but other things which may be quite unnecessary to mention

I hate this silly mentality of NIgerians that the sole reason why a guy should be rich, is to make himself attracted to ladies or be in good relationship

As for me, i dont dwell in that silly notion cos im not striving hard to be rich just because i want to find that right girl or have a peaceful relationship, but because it is a necessity that i improve my standard of living against all odds

Lastly, your Biblical reference quite unnecessary cos it does not in any way collerate with your points.

Mind you, Adam never hustled being the custodian of the garden of Eden... God provided everything by default

Btw, nice write-up
well,its ok no probs.but after making my money,no lady should tell me not to enjoy my money with other lady or whatever I want to do with my money.its even a good thing cos she won't start telling stories when things go wrong cos she doesn't even know how I got my money no p.its Gona b 50-50 she shouldn't xpect the love

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Tamakay(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
And d ladies u mentioned some of them are 40 and above waiting for that GODOT rich husband? Guys get ur wife when u are not dat rich because when u are rich, u will see dat women are d cheapest and they will ruin ur life and out of frustration u will end up with d pretender. As we speak, a wedding forth 6m is crashing. He ended up with d wrong one because he had a selection problem

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by pweedyuz(f): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
echo2:
Nonsense tread! I won't spend my dime for a girl who was not there when things were rough..
Nd what if d girl that was there for u wen things were rough breaks up with u 4 reasons best known 2 her
Won't u get another another girl seeing as u r now "ready made" ??
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
noblegrex:
well,its ok no probs.but after making my money,no lady should tell me not to enjoy my money with other lady or whatever I want to do with my money.its even a good thing cos she won't start telling stories when things go wrong cos she doesn't even know how I got my money no p.its Gona b 50-50 she shouldn't xpect the love
Na so broda mi cool
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by safarigirl(f): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
I have a motto in life. "Prepare for the worst but pray for the best".
For the fact that I am not broke today doesn't mean I should build my future with a person I will always watch my back. And also doesn't mean that I shouldn't prepare for eventuality.

Now, which broke dudes get babe?. Na the babes wey just hang around they wait for higher bidder to dump the guy or na another set of babes wey marvelous nova see.
Abi na the once wey dey dump their husband when things no go has planned>>https://www.nairaland.com/2124611/another-nollywood-actor-prince-james

Where you get your flawwed statistic from?. You and I know that 90% of naija babes that marry struggling ggs is bcs of desperation and pressure to get married, and 92% of naija babes will never imagine hooking up with such men.

[/size]
go and check how many 'desperate' women are marrying broke guys. You people talk as if naija men are gods that girls should fawn over, who una be sef? Are you perfect? If a leech is coming your way, then na you go find trouble, dem no beg una to toast them. Guys wey get no dey complain, people wey no get go dey call girls gold digger.

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
otunsman:
When it comes to sharing top job position,they will say"what a man can do a woman can do more better.But when it comes to paying bills,it's always the man's responsibility.

Exactly. I don't want it to seem like I hate women, but I just don't like the fact that women cry for "freedom" and "independence", yet they still except men to provide and do everything for them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nice one
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Both parties feel the sense of entitlement please. Men feel they are entitled to their woman's service, food etc. We all just need to stop being selfish and learn to be more considerate.

True you have a solid point.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Elan83(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
tommychow:
OP LISTEN TO ME! You're not getting the issue. It's like a country where 95% of women are fat and ugly and majority of the men are like "I MUST MARRY A SLIM, CUTE CHICK". Very ignorant, right? We need to ADAPT to our surroundings. As you said, population is rising with lesser jobs available due to stunted growth in the countries economy. Now, you are indirectly saying all women MUST be with a financially stable man by saying all men MUST be financially stable before getting a partner. When he's 44 abi?

Listen, things have changed. Relationship is also a hustle nowadays, 'hustle' in the sense that we need relationships to go through hard times more than good times. Blame this dead country.

And ladies, keep searching for "made men" ehn. To one made man, there are 150 interested babes. HE'LL BE A FOOL NOT TO MESS AROUND! After suffering he'll now settle with one woman? RUBBISH! Which one is love? Did you love him when he had nothing? ABEG SHARRAP DER!!!
remain blssd bro,, d apostles of diz kinda topics 're doin more harm 2 our ladies dan gud,, dis z a con3 wit 5% med men & abt 85% hustling yng men & dis milions of lazy old & yng women're frownin at dis guys witin 4 doz so called med men, i pitty our ladies,, keep decievin urslves,, mad ppl

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by leefbi: 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
She got it wrong this will always be African problem, even in oversees like us or UK a woman will not wait for u to even feed or spend more than her it's 50/50 but here in Africa he must get money b4 u marry him well menopause is now 40 why men can't still give birth @age 90 So whose @lost cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kelkelk: 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
it is so sad a reality the kind of cultural values we live with today so based on falsehood, greed and selfishness and not essentially on the higher codes for living ; first your own fulfillment in life is based on how much imput or value you are to those you live with not the other way round ..it is more blessed to give than to recieve ..this goes for both sexes. There are phases in life for every man ; good women understand this. There are women who are submitting cvs' for their husbands and are not ashamed about this because they understand the need for that time being is to secure a job for the man or a better paying job if he has one already, to further secure their better and happier future together.Their are couples who are co sponsoring one of either couples first or second degree without being ashamed of it, if its the man this is being done for for the same reasons. The female figures you mentioned earlier if they understood this simple truth would not be going about as singles or single mothers today but would most probably be in healthy marriages. For those guys who run off with the next lady with better features / curves , they are only as good as their counterpart female gold diggers . Why look for ready mades dont you know you are specially gifted and fearfully made by God to make great men? wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by ajademola2000(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shymm3x:
What/what is a ready-made man? Is man ever ready?

Guys should stop complaining about these heaux being materialistic should be a more befitting title cos the pum is always for sale to the highest bidder or the one who has the best pitch when it comes to selling dreams. Pum has no permanent owner and I agree that you can't knock their hustle.

Just get ya muscle/hustle up, so you can afford any pum regardless of the price.
True talk boss
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Seculent: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
leefbi:
She got it wrong this will always be African problem, even in oversees like us or UK a woman will not wait for u to even feed or spend more than her it's 50/50 but here in Africa he must get money b4 u marry him well menopause is now 40 why men can't still give birth @age 90 So whose @lost cheesy
I just wonder... Only Nigerian women that carries the mentality of a man to supply them all their needs in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Chinwem(f): 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
I have to add something.

I still don't understand why guys are allowed to go after pretty and curvaceous girls in peace, while girls are criticized for going after rich men. It's basically the same.

And as if that is not enough, they criticize ladies that go after

1. Looks.
2. Intelligence.
3. Fame.

In short, if they had their way, they would want every lady to date, poor, ugly, dumb guys . . . just because . . .

I know how much cream costs, powder, lipstick, clothes, I've often been forced to go shopping with these girls, and I have been shocked at how expensive it is to be beautiful. Yet, men go after them . . . with nothing. How do you expect her to keep up the ruse?

But wait, you expect her to use her money, right? But then, why would a lady that is rich enough to take care of herself, settle for a poor dude? Love isn't THAT blind. And the worst part, this doesn't stop with money alone, if a lady says she would love to marry a handsome man, guys will quote her and insult her. Saying that she will have to settle for anybody when her time runs out.
If she insists on dating someone with a good command of English, they will criticize her as well. If she says she prefers dating doctors, or a certain flavour of engineers, they will gather around to call her a gold digger of sorts.
If she says she wants a tall man, they will insult, if she says she wants a confident man, they will insult. They will insult if she friendzones. WTF?!!!!!

Guys, this . . . is not that fair oh. . . . we need to give these guys a break and let them choose for themselves. Being broke doesn't make you special. It makes you . . . broke and undesirable to women. I have seen many of you claiming that one day, you will be rich, but in reality, the odds are against you. It is very likely for her to regret staying with you however.

Let the women choose what is best for them without insults and criticism. They have rights too.

That's all.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by mikolo80: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
ejeh121:
habba nah because of dz tiny piece u quote every paragragh lyk dz? Oga u sabi copy no be small. grin.
how ah go do nah
konji na b tinz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.