Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men (43143 Views)

The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

Ada OMA

This is exactly the reason why Igbo rarely look other tribes for marraige ..you have proved that Igbo finesse

Your a good girk and will make a good wife

Amen...I appreciate that dear, you touch my heart with such sentiments.

I will always do my duty, as a strong family orientated woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by noblegrex: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2015
Joy1706:

You might just end up losing a good girl with this mentality.
for where,where was the good girl when I was hustling to survive or make ends meet.so she sudenly became a good girl when everything is rosy forgoten that by that time,there will b so many good girls and even more beautiful.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Ok. All these guys that are always talking shit. I have been with my bf for quite a long while now. Since we met, I have been funding him with money and foodstuff as he always claimed that he is broke or hungry. Being my first but longest relationship, I adhered to this advice of 'be a helper not a golddigger' but in return he has mocked me by using this money to buy credit for other women and other such goodies. In our long time of sticking through thick and thin, he has never taken me out,. And now that he has graduated before me, I see no 'reward' in sight. Instead, it's as though he's saying 'shebi u thought you had enough to give me right? ' mocking me. Some fellow girls have blamed me for the outcome, saying all this happened because a woman is never meant to help a man out.

In this case you guys should absolutely shut up. You know why? You claim you want helpmates but if you find such a woman you mistreat her. Then you will go for a gold digger with curves all the same.
Obasonjo had wives before he became president. Women who stood by him in his tough times, but he went for Bleached and beautiful Stella who just came to sit on the throne other women worked for. How many stories do we hear of guys who marry a woman with nothing and when the going gets good they discard this woman to bring in a younger one ? I have seen these stories all around me ! In real life! When a woman sticks by you una take her to be a fool, so everyone , all d guys here should stop making needless noise. It's either men don't know what they want or they just love to complain. Abeg park well cuz we know the ending of all these rants even if a woman should stand by you, it's not as if you will appreciate it. We all know that in reality the girl who stands close or spends for his sake is seen as the fool.
#drops phone.

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by ceecee0703(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2015
lolz
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tonychristopher: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
I find this conversation a kind of tiring and soul draining.
I aint gifted with energy to go concentric on same matter that justifies hogwash and still emanate vapid shitt.

The embolded: if you have 3years experience. Sorry to burst your bubble. I'm not only inebriated by it. I'm ineffably witted in that field

If I am to give a sincere advice. I'd say you should hyper-aesthetically exercise
macography, upon the situs, which you tenant,cos if you propell ourself to
the toposphere of my lexical echolon.

The land would be magnamiously conflugrated for a repose.

I was having a civil discuss with you and you went all emotional. I'm not gifted with patience to tolerate that kind of outburst. So I advice you pass
[/size]

You ended up confusing the dude instead of communication

You wrote absolutely nothing
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by lukB4lips: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2015
OP: So ur trying to say the ladies should love the guys only wen der become rich but not wen der were trying to get rich? And u referred to the bible? Have u read about d virtues woman in the bible? Please do not lead all tis sisters astray any further. There is honor in young couples irking it out together. I don't agree wt you.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by RuuDie(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2015
I think I will go with the school of thought that asks, "why should a man strive to be wealthy just so he can impress or win the affection of a lady (or group of ladies)...?" It just sounds a ridiculous way to want to go about life!

Personally, I have no more demand from a lady I enter a relationship with other than she loves, cares and devotes to me as much as I do her; I wish it was that way for everybody else male or female!
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2015
fairygeh:

I pray you don't contact HIV and it's likes.e go do you like film trick.
Baby,it's not only hos that transmit hiv.Even a gf can transmit it.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tonychristopher: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Orikinla:
My mother of blessed memory, Mrs. Gladys Eke told me a great thing in our mother tongue, Igbo, but translated to English meaning: "A young man saw a beautiful maiden on the way, but he had no money to pay her bride price and just stood there enraptured by her beauty until another man came and paid her bride price and married her. The poor admirer lost her to the suitor who could afford her bride price". Then my mother said the poor man should not have stood there just admiring the beautiful maiden and day dreaming on loving her. He should have gone to work to get the money to pay her bride price and he would not have lost her. No bride price, no bride. Any man without money asking a woman out is only asking for trouble, because he cannot provide for her. Even every dummy knows the popular saying; NO ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE. It is even a popular hit song. Even rich girls don't like broke or poor boys. And following the moral of the story. I never asked any girl out when I was still struggling to make ends meet. Several girls liked and loved me, even beautiful Caucasian babes from America and Europe, but I never asked them out. One love crazy one, Mosumola brought money for me to take her out, but I rejected her offer and she left me alone. Peter Okoye found Lola when he went to collect a fat cheque for his performance at the company where she worked and she fell in love at first sight of the cash flow before she even saw his six packs later. When Peter was still poor and struggling, you could see his girlfried in that old picture was not looking happy. Where is she today? She must have cheated on poor Peter and left him. TuFace Idibia lost one beauty queen years ago, because of his poverty. He was so poor that she even gave him some money and left him for one rich older man. God help you when your girlfriend tells you that she is hungry and you cannot afford to feed her or when she needs sanitary pad and you cannot afford one. She wil leave. Finis.
Why are you women make things easy for us men...we believe that we can just fling some was of money and eny woman will open her legs

I am a man that gas family but do you know how many women young women in their teens throw their self on us. Just for few thousands ..thanks for making this easier

Some will even beg you to make them pregnant so that they will be your baba mama

Just because you are giving her some change weekly

Men many single lady are damn too cheap like 80%

Let take this scenario ...you take a girl out she places order and you places order now time to pay the bill ..she insists that she pays hers

Now you take a girl out ..she eats everything ..very broke never had a penny and she is about to leave she beggs you for transport fair maybe with the annoying one air time

As a man who will you respect amongst the two

Now you have a girlfriend ...she is always with you making intellectual inputs in your life advising you..you do have sex with this girl..but if you want to give her money after sex..she gets infuriated ...asking you why? That she is not a slot

Then you have this vane girl that talk Peru hair, manicure and you still have sex with her but while having sex she will ask you to remember to buy her so so and so ..you agree after sex..she will be naked you throw wad of money like 20k in her naked body

Amongst these two ladies ..who is more respectable again

So women are making this very easy for us men

But thanks lord I am a family man ..I take others like Pepsi and drop em

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by iamnemo(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2015
For the OP - Gerrarra here men tongue

But guys make sure you una hustle sha.
Be so fresh to death that you will need a pall bearer.
Then girls go follow you like ants follow sugar.
You will never have to toast a girl ever again!!
Goodluck.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2015
sincerely the op is right,

let me give my own opinion too,so many naija guys are hypocrites!!!!!yeah I said it. ...and here is why

you go into a relationship with a lady,you have not married her yet ooo,you claim you cannot be spending money on her because u have no right to do that because she is not a wife but just a girlfriend,u start calling her a gold digger but you still want sex from her even when she is not ur wife?,if you don't want to spend on her because she is not ur wife then why do u want her to give u sex when u are not her husband?is that not hypocrisy

some guys are always quick to call any lady that wants a comfortable guy gold digger yet they want her to look like Beyonce,Kim kardashan,Genevieve ,u think say na stone she go use take care of herself?no be money she go useI know some guys will give the usual dumb excuse that why can't she make her own money,now if the same lady decided to make her own money and starts hustling the same guys will still be complaining that their gf is too busy for them,she is always at work blabla,we only have sex once in 5 weeks bla bla..if she know dey busy for work as u claimed then how will she make her money since u said that is what u want?is that not foolishness?why are u complaining??can u now see why I said so many guys these days especially on Nairaland are hypocrites!!!!!!!!

my point is a lady has the right to go for any guy she is comfortable with in everything including money!!!!don't call her gold digger because she wants to date a comfortable guy...am sure u want ur sisters to live with a happy comfortable guy,deep down in ur heart you will prefer ur sister to date a nice comfortable guy but u won't really want her to date a broke guy because u want ur sister to be comfortable....now am not saying ladies should just pick their bags and start looking for dangote pikin,rich guys grin

but wat am saying is that after if u are satisfied with his attitude,his personality,his love,his care...trust me also make sure his comfortable...he might not be thar rich but at least u know he has a bright future and he is financially comfortable to some extent...financially comfortable does not mean he is a multi millionaire but at least he can take care of himself,his family and his woman...

and because he is a broke or rich guy does not mean he will make a good husband ..because have heard some people Ignorantly say that rich guys are proud,who told u that broke guys are not proud tooany guy can be proud whether rich or poor.......so guys hustle for ur money,become successful and have a good serious relationship...trust me u need money in a relationship,let us be realistic...even if u are dating bill gate pikin u as the guy will still need to do something that will still involve money...."money answereth all things"if u think I am lying go and ask "Beyonce Knowles."grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2015
fairygeh:

I pray you don't contact HIV and it's likes.e go do you like film trick.
No be only sex dey give hiv.There are different factors in which one can contract it.Fyi,I dey use protection.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tonychristopher: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Ok. All these guys that are always talking shit. I have been with my bf for quite a long while now. Since we met, I have been funding him with money and foodstuff as he always claimed that he is broke or hungry. Being my first but longest relationship, I adhered to this advice of 'be a helper not a golddigger' but in return he has mocked me by using this money to buy credit for other women and other such goodies. In our long time of sticking through thick and thin, he has never taken me out,. And now that he has graduated before me, I see no 'reward' in sight. Instead, it's as though he's saying 'shebi u thought you had enough to give me right? ' mocking me. Some fellow girls have blamed me for the outcome, saying all this happened because a woman is never meant to help a man out.

In this case you guys should absolutely shut up. You know why? You claim you want helpmates but if you find such a woman you mistreat her. Then you will go for a gold digger with curves all the same.
Obasonjo had wives before he became president. Women who stood by him in his tough times, but he went for Bleached and beautiful Stella who just came to sit on the throne other women worked for. How many stories do we hear of guys who marry a woman with nothing and when the going gets good they discard this woman to bring in a younger one ? I have seen these stories all around me ! In real life! When a woman sticks by you una take her to be a fool, so everyone , all d guys here should stop making needless noise. It's either men don't know what they want or they just love to complain. Abeg park well cuz we know the ending of all these rants even if a woman should stand by you, it's not as if you will appreciate it. We all know that in reality the girl who stands close or spends for his sake is seen as the fool.
#drops phone.

Never date a lazy dude ...date a focused dude

No decent man makes financial demands from a woman...it is always the last resort

I agree with you dear

We have bunch of lax and lazy dudes abound

Look for focused dude and you will like this

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tonychristopher: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Adanna28:

Amen...I appreciate that dear, you touch my heart with such sentiments.

I will always do my duty, as a strong family orientated woman.
Jebe na udo ..oga adili GI na mma

You had a good training and pls transfer this to your mentality

No man sees such a woman like you and looks the other

We know the wife materials and you are one

Anya ka eji ama oka kala aka

It is well with you. Life is all about support

No man loves a woman that brings nothing to the table

A woman should be a helper and nowbtge bread winner

You are a decent young woman

Pls keep it up

Ada malu mma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by ceecee0703(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

#drops phone.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

#drops phone.

Not every guy is like your ex
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Joy1706:

So u want to be a leech?
When ladies are always the ones sucking men's finances then they are leeches. But if it was equally balanced in the sense that men are women help each other then no one is a leech.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Niceiroko: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2015
Bcux r priveledge to hv little cash u dnt tink well again abi
humilitypays:
I am very aware that what I am about to write will not go down well with many readers on this forum, but then, the truth must be told.

In as much as I do not support single ladies being too forward about money and material things, I do not support a single guy going into a relationship when he has not found his direction in life; more especially nowadays that increase in population has made it very difficult for young people to find job after school.

I will be making reference to the Holy Bible to back up my stand, but before then, let's take a look at some of the disadvantages of a guy going into a committed relationship when he is still struggling:

1. He gets distracted: women are emotional creatures that require lots of emotional attention to satisfy, so for a guy who's still struggling financially, keeping a committed relationship will most likely distract him from chasing his life dreams.

2. Financial waste: no matter what you think or say, keeping a girlfriend cost money, especially nowadays that technology has taken over the world.

Buying call cards to say hi to her, buying gifts for her on special occasions, taking her out for dates, and other frivolous spending cost money which the guy can invest on himself to acquire ICT skill/certification, etc.

I won't bore you guys with too many points, so let me jump straight to the Bible backing.

During the process of creation as narrated in the book of Genesis, the world was without form, nothing existed and God created heaven and earth, sea, oceans, forests, trees, animals and every other thing on earth.

And God looked at the earth and saw its beauty, and decided to create the first human.

Please I want you guys to pay close attention to the preceding paragraphs of this write-up.

When God decided to create human being, God didn't create man and woman the same day, instead God first created man- Adam.

Adam lived alone for long, moving around the earth (Garden of Eden), taking care of the animals, trees, fishes, etc and God saw that He was lonely and needed company and helper, and God decided to create Eve to keep Adam company and to also be his helper.

The moment Adam woke up and saw Eve, he fell in love with Eve without waiting for many years to develop love, and Eve also fell in love with him without having to screen him to know how much he's worth and what he has to offer her.

Note 1: there's true love at first sight, don't doubt it or condemn it, its real!

My point:

God first created Adam, and Adam had virtually everything he needed to survive- shelter (whether under tree or whatever), food, etc before God brought him a wife!

So to the single guys reading this, please pray to God to bless your daily life activities so that you can succeed first before getting a woman, and you know why?

1. Woman is not the most important thing to a man, his work (goal in life) is.

Give a poor man the most beautiful woman who truly loves him, I bet you guys the man will run abandon the woman lol

2. A man feels more good in a relationship when he is financially stable than when he is financially broke!

3. No matter how rich a man's girlfriend/wife is, the man will never feel satisfied with the woman until he himself is financially stable too.

4. The true behaviour of a man can only be known when he is financially okay, and not when he is broke!

5. Naturally, by default, every woman desires to be with a man who is more financially capable than her.

This is one major reason Oprah Winfrey never married. Same reason Linda Ikeji, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Domnic, Agbani Darego, Rihanna, etc are all single secretly searching for that guy that has more money and fame to come make their dream come true.

Don't ever think guys aren't proposing to the aforementioned ladies because I can bet my nairaland username that thousands of suitors who may not be as rich and popular as them are asking them out on daily basis.

So guys stop nagging and attacking the ladies; ladies aren't the problem, our common enemies are the past and present politicians who ruined our national economy, leaving the youths helpless and jobless!

It is the politicians that we youths should hate and attack for embezzling our common national wealth for their personal use.

We need to pray for a better Nigeria with many great job opportunities for the youths, and we must also condemn giving better jobs to females who do not qualify to the detriment of guys with better qualification.

Lastly, ladies please I am not encouraging going after already made guys only, please give all guys equal chance of friendship because that broke guy today maybe the next Forbe's billionaire tomorrow, so always pray for God's direction and do use your wisdom!
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Joy1706(f): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2015
noblegrex:
for where,where was the good girl when I was hustling to survive or make ends meet.so she sudenly became a good girl when everything is rosy forgoten that by that time,there will b so many good girls and even more beautiful.
Ur funny sha. Where was she eh? Maybe u were just focused on the flashy gals. Maybe u were focusing on beauty and good sex alone. Maybe u weren't destined to meet her while still struggling. The fact that a girl likes you when ur already made does not make her a gold digger.quote author=tonychristopher po
Pls keep it up
Ada malu mma [/quote]
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tommychow(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2015
IBROHIM:
my guy you too much! You deserve 10 kg of Sallah ram meat!

It'll do. Text it to me abeg.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by gimmesome(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2015
Ana ekwugheri.....Op dis ur talk no follow at all
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tonychristopher: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Joy1706:

Ur funny sha. Where was she eh? Maybe u were just focused on the flashy gals. Maybe u were focusing on beauty and good sex alone. Maybe u weren't destined to meet her while still struggling. The fact that a girl likes you when ur already made does not make her a gold digger.quote author=tonychristopher po
Pls keep it up
Ada malu mma

I mean transfer this to your girls ..it was a typo dear
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by noblegrex: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2015
Joy1706:

Pls keep it up
Ada malu mma
are flashy girls not there to be married.when God created eve,she was flashy,sexy,beautiful with nice stature and marry the mother of JESUS is very beatiful too,cos I can see all the pics used in representing them so beautiful.so,God created everything and twas good,so beautiful.flashy girls are meant to b married and not figure head.money is good no1 loves suffering but love is equaly important.the only way you can be sure that a lady loves u,is when you had nothing not when you have everything.even God do test our love for him,just to tell you how important LOVE is.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by lovely17(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2015
The people above me have said it all
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2015
lacicrips:
This is just an opinion, not facts. Infact any man who waits to be financially made before pursuing a woman might not like the outcome.

The successes of the successful men I know took off as soon as they found and settled with a suitable partner.

Don't underestimate the power that comes with the love of a woman. It will spur you to achieve things you never thought possible - unimaginable success. Nothing motivates a man more than the thought of having a woman to feed and fend for at home.

Most people who wait to be financially capable before finding love always end up unhappy. This applies to women as it does to men.
Exactly! People think you should go and look for money before allowing the emotion of love. That's very shallow.

The power of the love of a woman in pushing a man to success is thoroughly explained in chapter 11 of 'think & grow rich' by Napoleon Hill-the principle of sex transmutation.

Everything depends on focus backed by self-control & discipline.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2015
mikolo80:
'bet ' wetin I talk Wey wrong na
Konji de
woman de
she no complain
and time is going

Am talking about the original op
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Not every guy is like your ex
Lolz alright
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2015
U guys r here calling ladies gold diggers

Wat about those ungrateful guys dat will have a good woman dat will suffer with dem for years wen dey have nothing, through thick and thin she will stick with him, den at d ending wen d guy gets a job nd start making money he will abandon d woman dat was dere for him wen he had nothing nd starts chasing after girls dat did not know how he got to where he is

Trust me it happened to me

And after my experience u expect me to date a broke ass nigger again

NEVER

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Lolz alright

Yeah...and don't compare your next with your ex.

Guys need to hustle but even the world is irregular.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by miss20(f): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
I have to add something.

I still don't understand why guys are allowed to go after pretty and curvaceous girls in peace, while girls are criticized for going after rich men. It's basically the same.

And as if that is not enough, they criticize ladies that go after

1. Looks.
2. Intelligence.
3. Fame.

In short, if they had their way, they would want every lady to date, poor, ugly, dumb guys . . . just because . . .

I know how much cream costs, powder, lipstick, clothes, I've often been forced to go shopping with these girls, and I have been shocked at how expensive it is to be beautiful. Yet, men go after them . . . with nothing. How do you expect her to keep up the ruse?

But wait, you expect her to use her money, right? But then, why would a lady that is rich enough to take care of herself, settle for a poor dude? Love isn't THAT blind. And the worst part, this doesn't stop with money alone, if a lady says she would love to marry a handsome man, guys will quote her and insult her. Saying that she will have to settle for anybody when her time runs out.
If she insists on dating someone with a good command of English, they will criticize her as well. If she says she prefers dating doctors, or a certain flavour of engineers, they will gather around to call her a gold digger of sorts.
If she says she wants a tall man, they will insult, if she says she wants a confident man, they will insult. They will insult if she friendzones. WTF?!!!!!

Guys, this . . . is not that fair oh. . . . we need to give these guys a break and let them choose for themselves. Being broke doesn't make you special. It makes you . . . broke and undesirable to women. I have seen many of you claiming that one day, you will be rich, but in reality, the odds are against you. It is very likely for her to regret staying with you however.

Let the women choose what is best for them without insults and criticism. They have rights too.

That's all.
I couldn't just help but quote u.ur making too much sense. Thumbs up.leave them to continue living in denial
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Yeah...and don't compare your next with your ex.

Guys need to hustle but even the world is irregular.

He's not even my ex yet. I'm just considering if it's worth it continuing to stay, being the 'sacrificial lamb' as all the guys here have been shouting . They are always complaining but I don't get it, guys I see nowadays are always collecting from girls. it's confusing abeg. I'm tempted to say the next time I might not even consider suffering and staying. They say shut up but I haven't seen anything good in it, just end up looking like a fool.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by micxwell(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

In this case you guys should absolutely shut up. You know why? Then you will go for a gold digger with curves all the same.
#drops phone.

U just killed it...... "You claim you want help mates but if you find such a woman you mistreat her"... Na to dey complain guys Sabi do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.