Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (40238 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2015
HungerBAD:

CRAP.

that's why u'll die of hunger.......useless tool!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by boogyman(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2015
saraki d olu omo himself... him n hin papa don put kwara under dr armpit now he dey try to kolobi himself into having federal power... guy face ur trial n stop naming blames. I hope u fall into dat deep hole n never cum out tongue
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Just like the title and the body, the article is about the hypocrisy of Buhari and APC.
Okobaba1:

Tonycarnister or wateva u call ursef, listen, Saraki is getting wat he deserves. Moreover I don't see d point of ur article since in ur opening paragraph u opined dat saraki shd answer to d allegations against him and in the conlusion of your submission you also submitted same dat is for saraki to answer to the allegations against him. Now if the conclusion of d matter is for saraki to answer to dose allegations then wat is d point of ur article?

Buhari has done d right thing as long as some of us are concerned and we can nw boldly fly outside dis country with the consciousness dat d international community knows that truely dere is change in my country. If d No3 man can d subjected to checks such as this then I want to see d nincompoop dat will nt behave his or herself in the Nigerian senate.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by judiciarypalava: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
Foolish thread. Hopeless Op.
As usual, his co-fools will hail him.

Not surprised, your hopelessness is loading in 6D. Ewu sallah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Welcome to the brotherhood and the happy patriotic wailing family

Cc Tomakint Firefire Mogide
chukkiephil:
please TonyeBarcanista you have won a convert today, you have opened my eyes!! cool I humbly wish to become a patriotic wailer!! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by ken4jj(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I will always call for the prosecution of people with skeleton in their cupboard but the hypocrisy of Buhari and APC will not be unnoticed

On the contrary,it is people like you, Demdem,Mogidi,Chukwudi,Berem,aresa and so many PDP Vs APC warriors are the hypocrites here. Politicians will always be hypocrites, talking from both sides of the mouth as you have exposed them but it is the citizens that will keep them on their toes. I remember years ago when nairalanders do quality political analysis but what do we see now? PDP Vs APC e-fights at the expense of Nigeria.

You have comfortably dug into the past to expose APC's obvious hypocrisy by quoting media sources and you are happy while Demdem is kicking but if your rivals should dig into GEJ and PDP, you will be the first person to defend them and call it media propaganda.
I want to ask both the PDP and APC group in this forum. Are you guys sincerely happy with the PDP and APC?
Imagine if all of you stand up together and attack our common problem instead of this silly partisan political support. Don't you think, it will be better?

6 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Jesusloveyou: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
The way Barcanista's topic makes FP these days, he really came back with a bang.

Some people will not like this!
i don't like it, but seun just want to promote d opposition, is a good idea in this kind of business,

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
[s]i don't like it, but seun just want to promote d opposition, is a good idea in this kind of business,[/s]

when u create a good and meaningful thread, the mods will assist ur ministry. stop telling us ur st.upid when we can see it ourselves written all over u. ur a nobody on nairaland and ur opinion is not recognized. just drink poison and die....idiot!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Lamasta(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Time will surely tell if Nigeria is on the right track or not........Quote me and chop HEAVENLY slap
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2015
I sincerely hope this OP is making some money with this,if not,i'll be mad at him.because for the past two years i have been visiting nairaland,this guy is the only person that writes with constructive criticism.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Sheikwonder(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Imortal001:
Saraki despiration has land him in hot soup..
I'm clue to my tv set, i cant wait for 10am to be here!

Your "English" leaves much to be desired...

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2015
[s]
ken4jj:

On the contrary,it is people like you, Demdem,Mogidi,Chukwudi,Berem,aresa and so many PDP Vs APC warriors are the hypocrites here. Politicians will always be hypocrites, talking from both sides of the mouth as you have exposed them but it is the citizens that will keep them on their toes. I remember years ago when nairalanders do quality political analysis but what do we see now? PDP Vs APC e-fights at the expense of Nigeria.

You have comfortably dug into the past to expose APC's obvious hypocrisy by quoting media sources and you are happy while Demdem is kicking but if your rivals should dig into GEJ and PDP, you will be the first person to defend them and call it media propaganda.
I want to ask both the PDP and APC group in this forum. Are you guys sincerely happy with the PDP and APC?
Imagine if all of you stand up together and attack our common problem instead of this silly partisan political support. Don't you think, it will be better?
[/s]

Sharrrap. Ffuck APC. Death to PDP.
None is responsible for my sustenance and fortune.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Welcome to the brotherhood and the happy patriotic wailing family

Cc Tomakint Firefire Mogide Mogidi
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Okobaba1(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Just like the title and the body, the article is about the hypocrisy of Buhari and APC.

No Sir!!! I beg to differ. Buhari is no hypocrite. Listen, leadership entails taking decisions that you deem right especially in d long term. To sincere Nigerians, the position of Buhari in this matter is a humongous step towards passing a message across and wat is that message? It is no longer business as usual.

It is very obvious dat Buhari knows d powers dat he wields and he has d political will to wield it if d need arises. U get d message?

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

[s]Sharrrap. Ffuck APC. Death to PDP.
None is responsible for my sustenance.[/s]

a cup of undiluted acid can solve ur problem...bastard!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by philips70(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I will always call for the prosecution of people with skeleton in their cupboard but the hypocrisy of Buhari and APC will not be unnoticed

Please I am patiently waiting for your call on ex-President Jonathan, Patience Jonathan, Diezani and the rest thieves. In short if your next thread is not tailored towards this, then I will know you represent WORLD BODY OF HYPOCRITES in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2015
AprokoMan:

a cup of undiluted acid can solve my mamas problem for making me a bastard!

Wellsaid fool.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Sheikwonder(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2015
Imortal001:
Saraki despiration has land him in hot soup..
I'm clue to my tv set, i cant wait for 10am to be here!

Son of God!!! shocked:

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Okobaba1:

No Sir!!! I beg to differ. Buhari is no hypocrite. Listen, leadership entails taking decisions that you deem right especially in d long term. To sincere Nigerians, the position of Buhari in this matter is a humongous step towards passing a message across and wat is that message? It is no longer business as usual.

It is very obvious dat Buhari knows d powers dat he wields and he has d political will to wield it if d need arises. U get d message?

pls tell me what is right here:- Obasanjo left power on May 29, 2007 but will not be probed because he belongs to the "far past", while Saraki is being prosecuted with all vigour for offence he allegedly committed in 2003. Which is farther between 2003 (Saraki) and 2007(Obasanjo)? Does that tell sincerity on the part of Buhari?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
Foolish thread. Hopeless Op.
As usual, his co-fools will hail him.

If you have anything intelligent to say, it's a free world. Leave the messenger and attack the message

Robot zombie angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by 4C2215131: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2015
I said it before now. Saraki is being punished by God justly for his wrong doings via the agency of his (Saraki) enemies. You see, when the time for recompense is nigh, no thunder, or hail or heavenly voice will herald it. It comes through 'natural' means, everyday occurrences. The funny thing is that the agency through which such payback is delivered or justice if you will, more-often than not comes is those that have an axe to grind with you. All of a sudden they just wake up and realise that mehn! we need fu@k this guy up. What they don't know most of the time is that that desire of theirs goes beyond the physical, they are just an instrument in the hands of the divine God...or Devil (whatever rocks your cradle).
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

i'm a waste of 9 months to my useless wh.ore of a mother and jobless, kunu drinking father

sure, ur right
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by lawrenzooo: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2015
eleojo23:
I am not against Buhari's anti-corruption fight but let nobody tell me that the process is the most transparent and fair. We know there will be some bias.
There is always exceptions in life.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by ken4jj(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Sharrrap. Ffuck APC. Death to PDP.
None is responsible for my sustenance and fortune.

Shatap dia. You are already partisan. why will it be Ffuck APC and death to PDP? Why can't it be death to both or Ffuck to both? My friend, get out, you are one of our problems. I have seen you defending the APC blindly on numerous occasions.

2 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Imortal001: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Sheikwonder:

Son of God!!! shocked:

Now, you want to confuse me with own english!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Okobaba1(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2015
AprokoMan:

Saraki is the Current Senate President. The no3 Man. By the way, y do u guys like standing logic on its head?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2015
OldJohn:

If you have anything intelligent to say, it's a free world. Leave the messenger and attack the message

Robot zombie angry

Fool, and what's ur business with my post? Message, messenger and conspirators are hypocrites..Deal with it.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by maddock(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
@OP
There is a parable that says who brings ant fested maggots to his house should not complain when Lizard starts paying him aa visit. so what do you expect for the party APC stop sit down and watch saraki run amock with its hard earned victory. Saraki started this dirty fight when he usurp his party instructions and so he should chin up and dance to the music being played.

I only pity gullible Nigerians joining the fray,our concern should be guys should be quick with your fight and get down to real governance, because it is obvious that they really want to fight and nobody can stop them from fighting.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Olufhemy(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?
You stated that Tinubu was tried under PDP & was discharged. So why shouldn't Saraki be tried.

2. ASK YOURSELF IF SARAKI HAS BEEN SINCERE TO APC.
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
why support impunity? You think it's all about opening your mouth & allowing anything drop?
Abeg reason the future of your unborn children b4 spewing & wailing.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Jesusloveyou: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
ken4jj:

it is d op that his hypocrisy is smelling, he quote PMB not to probe d far regime, but saraki serve in d past regime, anyone pick in d last regime for probe can be trace back to any sin d person comit since 1984, if we pick on gej now, gej sin can be trace back to 1999, u can see buhari is never an hypocrites, is d op that is a bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by tunergy(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
StOla:
Stop speaking from both sides of the mouth.
The anti-corruption drive will certainly knock on all doors in the fullness of time.

PDP is already pissing in its pants just because the driver is blowing the horn, but don't shiver yet your time will come soon enough.

Please remember to call on your disciples if you need the comments as badly as you always do.

I am yet to see any PDP prosecuted.

If the offenses are so obvious, why hasn't public prosecution started?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Okobaba1:

Saraki is the Current Senate President. The no3 Man. By the way, y do u guys like standing logic on its head?

number 3 man, yes he is. but is an offense of 2003 not in the ''far past''?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Tinubu Observe Eid Prayer At Dodan Barracks Lagos. Photos and video / Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government / Oshiomhole Raises Alarm On Plot To Pass No Confidence Vote On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.