Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? (47298 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by prettysassygirl(f): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2015
Good guys are the bomb,peace of mind,love showering,doing most tins u want,pleasing u,wowwww,team gud guys all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Nope. This is an untrue trope
#TeamGoodGuysAbegINoWanStoriesDatTouch grin
am a good guy and I like you, say your own.

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by gnchetts: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Op u mean that some girls prefer bitter cola to sugar and some will prefer sand to garri?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Hazardd(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2015
kbright911:

Lol.. Looks like u re a liverpool fan.. Now I can understand d hate. Now, GERRARAHIA!

who be Liverpool fan..hate as in what? Make i catch you for league match
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by chichriso: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2015
There are differences between ''good'' and ''nice''
op what did you mean by ''good guys''?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by kbright911(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Hazardd:

who be Liverpool fan..hate as in what? Make i catch you for league match
Which team u dey support abeg?, no vex.. Which top four epl team can beat manU as it stand now?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nuzo1(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

I'm actually shocked and disgusted as to how rude and unapologetic you are. I'm literally sickened. I've never In my life been spoken to in such atrocious manner. You are so rude. You've treated me so harshly and made such awful assumptions about me just because I don't agree with your opinion. You're an awful person.

No, he's not an awful and rude person. He's simply a "bad" boy; the kind of man you said you like.

A man wey no send.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2015
Is it our fault, to skip all the brouhaha and get straight to the point...abeg life is too short for iranu...why should i waste 24 hrs on Ice cream, movies, shopping and pre-intimacy when we can skip all that and get straight to the main course...its not boredom, It's wisdom
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Hazardd(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2015
kbright911:

Which team u dey support abeg?, no vex.. Which top four epl team can beat manU as it stand now?
i dey support England champion... Abeg no jealous metongue

A lower team don beat you ... Can you pls keep that your mouth shut or forever argue with yourself..
www.skysports.com/football/swansea-vs-man-utd/341225

make i catch you for league matchsad
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by charger09(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Nope. This is an untrue trope #TeamGoodGuysAbegINoWanStoriesDatTouch grin
ya so unintentionally sexy with doz glasses..omo ibo smiley
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by charger09(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Mzjacy:
I don't think good guys are boring, they are scarce
sef.

kai bae!!
u go don suffer for bad guys hand!!

well d lord is ur strenght!
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Ahasco(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2015
yes very boring like myself
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by kbright911(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Hazardd:

A lower team don beat you ... Can you pls keep that your mouth shut or forever argue with yourself..

Oooooh, hahaha! Chelsea?? Pls b4 u step into my mention box nxt tym, need I remind u of how many defeats u have suffered dis campaign? Lower teams for dat mata. Pls and biko cho ur way. Lol, champions indeed. And pls remove d idea of u beating me dis campaign cos that's nt gonna happen. I am not arsenal.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by kbright911(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Hazardd:

Oooooh, hahaha! Chelsea?? Pls b4 u step into my mention box nxt tym, need I remind u of how many defeats u have suffered dis campaign? Lower teams for dat mata. Pls and biko cho ur way. Lol, champions indeed. And pls remove d idea of u beating me dis campaign cos that's nt gonna happen. We are not arsenal.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by acehood907(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Na lie
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Revolva(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Define a good guy....n abad guy pls I no no which one I belong....and for dat b....h who likes been beaten she is a complete idiot.....

I know of a gal...guys like callin her bit.ch a lot and she is not just because she is sexy....one day she just post. On her fb status....thats ok now she keep hearin guys. Callin her bit.ch, now she is one...she said if anybody calls her likedat she feel like a bit.ch. N she can ready to be wild....na wa o...d names u. Call people influence dem
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Mzjacy(f): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2015
charger09:
kai bae!! u go don suffer for bad guys hand!!
well d lord is ur strenght!
Amen o
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by charger09(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2015
Mzjacy:
Amen o
lmfaooo!!!!! shes even saying amen.. dear i was only taunting you.. ion knw how to show emotions to ladies.. i m not good either..lwkmd
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by catillidon(f): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2015
It's those wife beater comments that annoyed me. A bad boy doesn't necessarily mean a wife beater, he might break your heart but some so-called good guys are the greatest wife beaters
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Mzjacy(f): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2015
charger09:
lmfaooo!!!!! shes even saying amen.. dear i was only taunting you.. ion knw how to show emotions to ladies.. i m not good either..lwkmd
lolz, i know dear, everyone gat sum bad side u know?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by charger09(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Mzjacy:
lolz, i know dear, everyone gat sum bad side u know?
i quite agree..anyways im learning to respect ladies dz days..
u guys are fragile i knw..
buh some girls be forming bado..wen frausration is written all over them..
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Emodeee: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Mzjacy:

African queen. What's ur hairstyle called? I like it.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Mzjacy(f): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Emodeee:

African queen. What's ur hairstyle called? I like it.
tnks Africa prince, its called front n back i guess.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Hardeysolution(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2015
It's kinda true. I am currently in something like this. I always ask her to do as she wishes but she still tells me she doesnt like it. Her friend came to tell me not all gurls love sth like that. She asked me to argue with her for once, talk anyaw to her.. And if possible beat or slap her @ least.. Or even be angry with her. Thse are against my personality... Gurls sha!
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Mzjacy(f): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2015
charger09:

i quite agree..anyways im learning to respect ladies dz days..
u guys are fragile i knw..
buh some girls be forming bado..wen frausration is written all over them..
Hmmm 'fragile' i guess we were created like that, good to know of ur new way
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Hazardd(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2015
kbright911:

Oooooh, hahaha! Chelsea?? Pls b4 u step into my mention box nxt tym, need I remind u of how many defeats u have suffered dis campaign? Lower teams for dat mata. Pls and biko cho ur way. Lol, champions indeed. And pls remove d idea of u beating me dis campaign cos that's nt gonna happen. We are not arsenal.

if we catch you people again this season eeh, we go repeat what we did to manu last season...

#England championtongue
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Emodeee: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2015
Mzjacy:
tnks Africa prince, its called front n back i guess.

Really! U gat me asking, do u possess front and back?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by encryptjay(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2015
emitheo:

thats why u should mix personality but not 2 change your personality entirely
Quite difficult for introverts
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Emodeee: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Hardeysolution:
It's kinda true. I am currently in something like this. I always ask her to do as she wishes but she still tells me she doesnt like it. Her friend came to tell me not all gurls love sth like that. She asked me to argue with her for once, talk anyaw to her.. And if possible beat or slap her @ least.. Or even be angry with her. Thse are against my personality... Gurls sha!

Really! This is what I'm talking about. Tell me more.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Mzjacy(f): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Emodeee:

Really! U gat me asking, do u possess front and back?
No, i possess up n down lolz
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Emodeee: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
encryptjay:

Quite difficult for introverts

R u an introvert? Introverts are naturally good guys.
Introverts like to please everybody.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Emodeee: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Mzjacy:
No, i possess up n down lolz

It will surely compliment ur pretty face. Since u nor let us see u in full, na the fine face we dey cherish.

Make we see the up and down na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.