Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,710 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? (47315 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Beat my girl, no, I dnt lay my hands on a lady.
What's up with the fighting Btw u and that guy

I've have zero idea of what I did to him. No idea at all.

Well that's good lol tongue. Do you sleep btw
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

I've have zero idea of what I did to him. No idea at all.

Well that's good lol tongue. Do you sleep btw

Lol, it's a routine, normally do my reading till 12pm but am on hols now, guess it's become a habit.
I want to stay with you tonight, be your guardian angel, I want to watch you sleep grin
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Lol, it's a routine, normally do my reading till 12pm but am on hols now, guess it's become a habit.
I want to stay with you tonight, be your guardian angel, I want to watch you sleep grin

Awh of course. Aren't you sweet embarassed you really don't have to... If you're tired and all

Ooooh still on summer holidays?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 12:52am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Awh of course. Aren't you sweet embarassed you really don't have to... If you're tired and all

Ooooh still on summer holidays?

Yea, still on holidays.
Who said am tired, lying down watching a movie apart from the mentions and reply.
Btw it's worth it grin
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Yea, still on holidays.
Who said am tired, lying down watching a movie apart from the mentions and reply.
Btw it's worth it grin

Hmm worth it lol why ?

Okay oo. What movie are you watching ?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Hmm worth it lol why ?
Okay oo. What movie are you watching ?
Staying awake for u Ofcourse grin Fast and furious 7
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Staying awake for u Ofcourse grin
Fast and furious 7

Lol awwwh thank you

You're a bit late watching that no ?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by shiinihost: 12:59am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Staying awake for u Ofcourse grin
Fast and furious 7
YourMain:

Lol awwwh thank you

get a room. sad
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by joshuamoses101(m): 1:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Hazardd:
Good guys and bad guys, how will it stop arsenal and manu from losing tomorrow mtcheeee
bad belle how man-u match go? tongue
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 1:03am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol awwwh thank you

Lol, Am never late on a nice movie, that's what I spend my spare time on, it's not the first time am watching it, just got through with sleepy hollow 3,had no new one to watch so o wanted to see Paul walkers face ones more
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Nope. This is an untrue trope
#TeamGoodGuysAbegINoWanStoriesDatTouch grin
You have already married yourself to a bad guy mrs PHYNO hmmmmmm wat an hypocrit
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Bernoulli01(m): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2015
But at times most girls love to hook up with the bad guys
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Lol, Am never late on a nice movie, that's what I spend my spare time on, it's not the first time am watching it, just got through with sleepy hollow 3,had no new one to watch so o wanted to see Paul walkers face ones more

Hmm. You can watch a movie more than once ? I find it so hard to do. What's sleepy hollow.. Sounds like a horror..

Love Paul Walker. He's bae. I remember the tears after that movie. It was so heartbreaking
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Bernoulli01(m): 1:08am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

I'm actually shocked and disgusted as to how rude and unapologetic you are. I'm literally sickened. I've never In my life been spoken to in such atrocious manner. You are so rude. You've treated me so harshly and made such awful assumptions about me just because I don't agree with your opinion. You're an awful person.
tolerance is simply the answer
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Bernoulli01(m): 1:09am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Hmm. You can watch a movie more than once ? I find it so hard to do. What's sleepy hollow.. Sounds like a horror..

Love Paul Walker. He's bae. I remember the tears after that movie. It was so heartbreaking
there are some movies that you won't get tired of watching them. For me 3 idiots I just love watching the film over and over again

2 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Bernoulli01(m): 1:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Ceefix:

You have already married yourself to a bad guy mrs PHYNO hmmmmmm wat an hypocrit
no mind mrsphyno ohhh phyno dey rule the association of bad guys wey no dey humble ohh
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 1:12am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

I dnt watch a movie twice, it's the work of boredom.
It's not really horror, has a touch of magic, adventure and action, could be scary tho, but not for me, you should try it out, it's a 2014/2015 movie
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Tosyn007(m): 1:14am On Sep 25, 2015
Vinshu:
What is your definition of a good guy? @op

Lets assume you know what good is, then just add guy to it.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

It's not really horror, has a touch of magic, adventure and action, could be scary tho, but not for me, you should try it out, it's a 2014/2015 movie

Lol nah I don't do scary movies. I'm literally shaking in my seat I'm so scared.

Do you watch many tv shows ?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Bernoulli01:
there are some movies that you won't get tired of watching them. For me 3 idiots I just love watching the film over and over again

Really ? I've never seen it but I've heard its fantastic. Would you recommend?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Bernoulli01:
tolerance is simply the answer

Sigh.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Hey mate! wink
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 1:20am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol nah I don't do scary movies. I'm literally shaking in my seat I'm so scared.

Do you watch many tv shows ?

Lol, there's nothing to be scared of, it's just a movie, maybe one day u'll watch one with megrin
Not really, if I walk into a good one yes, but it's not a routine
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Bernoulli01(m): 1:20am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Sigh.
yes my dear
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Bernoulli01(m): 1:21am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Really ? I've never seen it but I've heard its fantastic. Would you recommend?
you are missing a lot my dear. The film have everything you need in a film
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Lol, there's nothing to be scared of, it's just a movie, maybe one day u'll watch one with megrin
Not really, if I walk into a good one yes, but it's not a routine

I know I know. But still. I'm terrified. I get such bad nightmares. I get too emotionally involved I guess. Maybe one day grin

Mhm I'm obsessed with tv shows it's not even normal.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Bernoulli01(m): 1:24am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

I know I know. But still. I'm terrified. I get such bad nightmares. I get too emotionally involved I guess. Maybe one day grin

well it depends in your mindset. Just take them as a mere movie and don't put too much seriousness in them and you will not get too terrified by all these kind of terrible films
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Bernoulli01:
you are missing a lot my dear. The film have everything you need in a film

true... I'm yet to see a boring Indian movie
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:26am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

which ones do you watch?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by faith551(m): 1:26am On Sep 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol, if it gives u nightmares then it's not good idea to continue.
Obsessed with coffee, TV shows,grin
TV shows wnt bite tho, as far as it doesn't affect your schedule
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 25, 2015
69MissedCalls:

true... I'm yet to see a boring Indian movie

Then you've obviously not seen enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.