Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? (47301 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nateben(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
shocked

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Sunnycliff(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
No!! I don't agree. Rather our temperaments influences our life style and habits. A sanguine will always be fun to be with and humorous while the melancholic is his opposite.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by ignis: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
I fully agree
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Paschal001: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nonsense post.. ND E EVEN Reach Fp
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by tolustx(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yes I believe and that is because I am boring.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
The simple truth is that most girls don't know what they want. Whether good or bad!

4 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by IYANGBALI: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Just like seun
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by sukkot: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
yeah good guys are boring till the lady hits 30 then good guys become cute all of a sudden

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by babywhite(f): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
define good guy
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Tbaba9(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
yea ix tru sha
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
many ladies are simply confused, ask them what they want, they'd turn to stammers undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Not all.There are some tha are extroverts but well disciplined!

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by An0nimus: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
yeah good guys are boring till the lady hits 30 then good guys become cute all of a sudden
and scarce

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Laveda(f): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
The kinda threads hitting FP these days ehn embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Esdb3: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
I'm a good guy who can be unpredictable. That is what all girls want.

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by 7footre(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I dey cúm first
wtf!
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by cupidFlint(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
I am a perfect example of this.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by DikSin(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Nope. This is an untrue trope
#TeamGoodGuysAbegINoWanStoriesDatTouch grin

Can we diss a while??

I feel you pussy_pinky will fit my dik better than @ Ayoswit
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Dezzx(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Just like seun
just imagine say nah Jim iyke get NL ... lipsrsealed grin
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Dronedude(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yes!! Good guys are boring becos we don't just know how to relate with the rising number of S.L.U.T.S we have today

10 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
#teamgooddude

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Deefuray(f): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
No I don't agree
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by chi4ik4(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
if you want your girlfriend to love you more, just be lying to her because girls are naturally confused.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Mzjacy(f): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
I don't think good guys are boring, they are scarce sef.

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by bettercreature(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
The Op is right,Good guys are boring

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by emmatok(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Emodeee:
A lot of times ladies do discuss that they don't want guys that are too nice to them, it makes the routine of the relationship to be very boring. You can easily predict your man. You wanna enter the car, he opens the door, he goes to the market to buy food stuffs so you can cook. As much as some ladies relish this, most of them detest it.

Do you know some ladies like it when their man beats them?

I heard a story of a lady in a relationship with a guy somewhere in lagos. She is not yet married to this guy but he beats her like a punching bag. After the beating, the lady will still go ahead to beg him and say "I love him, I love it when he beats me" really!
I'm sure she will also enjoy BDS..M from the guy.

Ladies, how do you like your man?
Do you feel good guys are boring?

"Good guys are boring" that was a statement by[b] nelly of nigeria info 99.3 fm.
[/b]
Ladies, share ur view.

That Nelly of Nigeria info should never be listened too.

Shes an highly opinionated ignoramus lady.

The OAPs destroyed broadcasting in Nigeria.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by nephemmy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
No comment..
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ OP

No, I don't agree with you!

You are correct only in your own world. It is like saying women like to get raped. Jeez! Where are you getting that from? Good guys are the sweetest things girls can have. You are mistaking fools for good guys here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by fxbot: 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Emodeee:
A lot of times ladies do discuss that they don't want guys that are too nice to them, it makes the routine of the relationship to be very boring. You can easily predict your man. You wanna enter the car, he opens the door, he goes to the market to buy food stuffs so you can cook. As much as some ladies relish this, most of them detest it.

Do you know some ladies like it when their man beats them?

I heard a story of a lady in a relationship with a guy somewhere in lagos. She is not yet married to this guy but he beats her like a punching bag. After the beating, the lady will still go ahead to beg him and say "I love him, I love it when he beats me" really!
I'm sure she will also enjoy BDS..M from the guy.

Ladies, how do you like your man?
Do you feel good guys are boring?

"Good guys are boring" that was a statement by nelly of nigeria info 99.3 fm.

Ladies, share ur view.
Expect many of them to deny it and say they like good guys.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by encryptjay(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
True... I know so many girls who hardly talk to me cos I'm not the guy who knows how to say or do dirty stuffs. They prefer a use and dump guy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by encryptjay(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
True... I know so many girls who hardly talk to me cos I'm not the guy who knows how to say or do dirty stuffs. They prefer a use and dump guy
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Sultanchidi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.