Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? (47304 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by ebubey(f): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
уα кιηɗα
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by JudgementHammer: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
If good guys are boring to you, then you're rotten.

2 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by nwokevic91: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
these ladies are so so complicated, wen he hits you, you complain, when he does not hit u, u complain. Wen he bleeps u harder u complain and say he is on drugs, wen he dosent u tag him weak, damn it, you girls don't know what you want! for my fellas out der do what ur mind says is right,#wedemboys embarassed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by emerged01(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Op,I totally agree with u. life of a good man is boring but very save and inspiring. People will be wishing they are like you. on many occasions, I will hear people saying I want to be like you,once they find out it is very boring,they slowly go back to their old ways.

2 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by lordkeme(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rabbitch!

#Opinions are like assholes and most af 'em stink ! cheesy

That was a smelly one up there and yes! More af it's like are underway I suppose grin
ar u human?
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by eistien(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
my brother, 99% of girls don't know what they want.

4 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by noblegrex: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good guys are not boring if they know how to play their game and good guy depends on the person in question and for being good generally,its a good thing but most ladies of today are not worth being good to.cos you'll be frustrated when they start taking you for granted and play you like the fool they think you're.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by emmatok(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
nwokevic91:
these ladies are so so complicated, wen he hits you, you complain, when he does not hit u, u complain. Wen he bleeps u harder u complain and say he is on drugs, wen he dosent u tag him weak, damn it, you girls don't know what you want! for my fellas out der do what ur mind says is right,#wedemboys embarassed

That why they are called women

Only our fathers understand them better.

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
good guys are boring...very predictable...no excitement
bad guys never know when to stop until they lose the one they love and regret it...
the best is a mix of them...never let her know what to expect...a little bit of the good always gives her something to miss and long for when she starts seeing the bad...keeps her wanting...extremes are terrible...
but if I was forced to choose one...well...my write up already tells u what I'd choose... cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by LatestTrend: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
[s]
Emodeee:
A lot of times ladies do discuss that they don't want guys that are too nice to them, it makes the routine of the relationship to be very boring. You can easily predict your man. You wanna enter the car, he opens the door, he goes to the market to buy food stuffs so you can cook. As much as some ladies relish this, most of them detest it.

Do you know some ladies like it when their man beats them?

I heard a story of a lady in a relationship with a guy somewhere in lagos. She is not yet married to this guy but he beats her like a punching bag. After the beating, the lady will still go ahead to beg him and say "I love him, I love it when he beats me" really!
I'm sure she will also enjoy BDS..M from the guy.

Ladies, how do you like your man?
Do you feel good guys are boring?

"Good guys are boring" that was a statement by nelly of nigeria info 99.3 fm.

Ladies, share ur view.

[/s]

This type of conversation is mostly discussed among immature/unserious young ladies. Sure thing is every mature lady/woman prays for a good man who will always treat her like a queen. grin

And again, that type of statement shouldn't come from an ugly girl. You aren't even thankful he's doing all that for you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by duni04(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
I think the only boring people in the world are people who live by and believe in stupîd clichés like "all good guys are boring". Who d fuçk has time to start stereotyping people they meet based on that! This world is full of diversity and dynamism. People who stereotype other people are incredibly and insatiably boring people.

5 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
LatestTrend:
[s][/s]

This type of conversation is mostly discussed among immature/unserious young ladies. Sure thing is every mature lady/woman prays for a good man who will always treat her like a queen. Abi i dey lie ? grin
yes u r lying
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by LatestTrend: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Guy grin
Prixus:

yes u r lying
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by stteejax(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I dey cúm first
sorry o.......u get dick
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by romzyxy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Haywhymido:
Women - confused fellows, dey dont knw wot they want

You deserve more dan a bottle. You knw d matter jor.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by An2elect2(f): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
'Good' here is relative
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by kiddkash(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
that's why an the villain
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yes, being 'good' is the minimum requirement of being a decent human being. If you have no other positive personality traits (or hobbies/interests) to offer, then you're just a plain ol' boring person.
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by hottest111: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
tolustx:
Yes I believe and that is because I am boring.
bro,, u'r not boring joor grin ...

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Tripleclick(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
yea.. true.... i tink am boring .. oh God! help me

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Spiff20(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Actually most good guys are socially dry and boring as hell but they could be very intelligent and faithful and there will be nothing from there end to spice up the relationship. A combo of lively-good guy will be da bomb and guess what? That's me, on a serious note i am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by hottest111: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
7footre:

nd I always cum last....... I know yu like that
bro,, u'r flitting wit a dude,,stop josing
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by TaoBalinga: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
ebubey:
уα кιηɗα
ur pic reminds me of my grandmother, she was soo cute...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Bumpad: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
3DCYCLOPS:
Op that's the same reason your s****r has refused to leave me
I pee in her mouth every morning after I wake up..and then she sucks my d**k..
Guess being Bad is good..

Dunno why she still stick around though Maybe my pee tastes

Op relax na joke oo grin ehen..even basketmouth yarb obj for TV..him nor vex insult basket
"So nor insult me!!!"
u got me cracked up men ...lol
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Abimbolaile(f): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yimu...you are boring if you choose to be...doesn't have anything to do with being good or bad...the girl who loves beating or ill treatment has esteem issues...on a lighter mood maybe she was a goat in her past life...

4 Likes

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by tolustx(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
hottest111:

bro,, u'r not boring joor grin ...
l0l...
Wetin make u think say I no dey boring. I sabi mysef na and I sabi wetin my boring nature don cost me

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Rosemary216(f): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good guys aren't boring!! They are actually d best!
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
All the posters above me are just typing ihe ma maghi
Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Odunharry(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Eniqurl:
No.
yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
I agree. Good guys are so boring. Bad guys are no fun either...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.