Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (67005 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Sincere4u:
Hiaaaann, omo you pass me oooo.
I liked how open you are and was even hoping to hookup with you but meeehn, I no dey your level at all at all. Wet in dey happen?, na waoo. shocked
Anyway can you advice on where to go searching and how to hook up with really good girls with good morals and home training.

Good gurls, good morals, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Just get married to someone who respects and understands you . Nothing comes in its full package in human beings.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2015
1miccza:

OP never said on the first date he said before you dive into marrying the wrong person

Yeah but you cannot force them to tell you about their past. Be patient. I'm sure it'll come.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2015
Sincere4u:
Love is better built when the past is first known.
That's the best way and when that happens, you can be sure of the love.

Ehm I agree... But whatever she tells you will change how you feel about the woman. And you two could have really worked but you'd judge her on her past and treat her that way..

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2015
sage2:

See time. You are not even in Church today. Na wao.

grin grin.No be by going to church o.
Didn't you read that front page story about a husband that is fed up with his cheating, quick tempered former capone ex gf wife who was quite the "church goer"? cheesy

Ni be the same wife go sleep with married man wey pour sperm inside her body so? grin
Abeg I love my life like this.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Revolva(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hahaha no girl has a good past......many have been damaged by poles of many size
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

Lol well you're lucky tongue grin

I wasn't lucky but my husband was the lucky one. Meeting a girl as a virgin in university is something he never expected and always speaking the truth in love regardless of how he felt wink
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oghenekohwo1402:
I wasn't lucky but my husband was the lucky one. Meeting a girl as a virgin in university is something he never expected and always speaking the truth in love regardless of how he felt wink

Lol. Well I'm in the same boat as you but there are still things I'd be reluctant to talk about in my past. Simply because I don't want him to see me as the person I was then but the person I am now...

2 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by 2sex(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin grin.No be by going to church o.
Didn't you read that front page story about a husband that is fed up with his cheating, quick tempered former capone ex gf wife who was quite the "church goer"? cheesy

Ni be the same wife go sleep with married man wey pour sperm inside her body so? grin
Abeg I love my life like this.
I keep reading your comments with smile. You no dey ever disappoint. Kids will say... this babe spoil ooo blah blah but they will get to stage that will make dem understand.

I like your type as I can discuss ANYTHING with you.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by mozele(m): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don fart for crowded place, lock up like say no be me.

so fine girls sef dey fart?

*squeeze face*

#idonbilivit
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
2sex:
I keep reading your comments with smile. You no dey ever disappoint. Kids will say... this babe spoil ooo blah blah but they will get to stage that will make dem understand.

I like your type as I can discuss ANYTHING with you.

Lol, merry Christmas 2sexy! Where have you been?
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

can you send a pm now, with your details

I did not get the last one
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by dlashondra(f): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
For me, it's not bad to find out about your lovers past, but most times it better to let the past be, our past doesn't determine our present relationship, some might have a bad relationship in the past learnt their mistakes and ready to correct it. Some people may have done some bad things in the past and have really changed, you haunted with their past? Allow the present speak for the person.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

can you send a pm now, with your details

I did not get the last one

Just did!
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
This is scary, so scary. I had kept myself, hoping to also find a virgin but ladies said I can't so eventually I dropped the search and tried settling for what I thought was OK but she almost deceived me to my grave.
Now i want to set about searching, with the experience I feel I now have but here I am once again, almost been told I'm on a long thing.
There must good homes ran by good mothers, why should getting a good looking girl from a good home turn out to be like a guilder ultimate search.
LADIES WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU!!.

EggovinMma:

Good gurls, good morals, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Just get married to someone who respects and understands you . Nothing comes in its full package in human beings.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

Just did!

Seen!

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by 1miccza: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah but you cannot force them to tell you about their past. Be patient. I'm sure it'll come.

He also didn't ask anyone to force them to talk about their past. He was simply giving an advice which is more or less his opinion.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sincere4u:
This is scary, so scary. I had kept myself, hoping to also find a virgin but ladies said I can't so eventually I dropped the search and tried settling for what I thought was OK but she almost deceived me to my grave.
Now i want to set about searching, with the experience I feel I now have but here I am once again, almost been told I'm on a long thing.
There must good homes ran by good mothers, why should getting a good looking girl from a good home turn out to bew like a guilder ultimate search.
LADIES WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU!!.

What do you mean by keep yourself? Are you a male virgin?
True, there are many virgins around but, that doesn't mean they will make good wives.What do you want? A good wife or a virgin wife or a good virgin wife? Life isn't that easy if you choose the good virgin wife.Such attributes are really scarce these days. Remember, women change, men hardly, so you may just get married to a good woman who may turn bad later on in life.To save yourself a lot of stress, when searching let "understanding, maturity and caring" be what you should be looking out for.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
No no no dear. True love overcomes all that and I'm talking from experience and as a man.
Adult find it difficult to change their ways so knowing everything about a loved one ensures that love lasts and doesn't end up in regret. The past often comes back to hurnt someone and having revealed such to ur partner gives you the strength to resist and your partner, the mind to bear.
You stand the risk of getting your partner distrust you when a past strikes in a way you never thought possible.
However I must commend you for one thing, you sound like someone who has had a clean breakaway from her past and determined to keep it that way.
The Lady that is fighting tooth and nail today to keep me continued living the life she lived before she met me but kept it from me for years. God just uncovered her just before I finally married her. She was a LovePeddler and still is.
I must commend her for great love and respect but is that reason a enough to marry a prostitute?.

YourMain:

Ehm I agree... But whatever she tells you will change how you feel about the woman. And you two could have really worked but you'd judge her on her past and treat her that way..
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Understanding, maturity, and caring. Will keep those in mind. Thanks for the advice.
I must add that she needs to be physically appealing too and I hope that's ok.
Please where and where do you suggest I go searching.
Had been thinking of going from one church to another but what are other places. I brought this upon myself by not mingling and getting useful experiences earlier in life.
Will dating sites be of any good?.
Thanks once again for your advice. I appreciate.

EggovinMma:

What do you mean by keep yourself? Are you a male virgin?
True, there are many virgins around but, that doesn't mean they will make good wives.What do you want? A good wife or a virgin wife or a good virgin wife? Life isn't that easy if you choose the good virgin wife.Such attributes are really scarce these days. Remember, women change, men hardly, so you may just get married to a good woman who may turn bad later on in life.To save yourself a lot of stress, when searching let "understanding, maturity and caring" be what you should be looking out for.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sincere4u:
No no no dear. True love overcomes all that and I'm talking from experience and as a man.
Adult find it difficult to change their ways so knowing everything about a loved one ensures that love lasts and doesn't end up in regret. The past often comes back to hurnt someone and having revealed such to ur partner gives you the strength to resist and your partner, the mind to bear.
You stand the risk of getting your partner distrust you when a past strikes in a way you never thought possible.
However I must commend you for one thing, you sound like someone who has had a clean breakaway from her past and determined to keep it that way.
The Lady that is fighting tooth and nail today to keep me continued living the life she lived before she met me but kept it from me for years. God just uncovered her just before I finally married her. She was a LovePeddler and still is.
I must commend her for great love and respect but is that reason a enough to marry a prostitute?.

It's really unfair... You're going to let go of an amazing woman because of her past. She wouldn't be a prostitute. She'd be an ex prostitute. I'm sure you wouldn't even want to hear of the circumstances that choose the choices the did.

Yes the past may come to haunt you but I'm sure she'd have told you by then. When she's positive of your love for her I'm sure she'd be able to show her all the unfavourable parts of her.

I understand where you're coming from but it's honestly really unfair to treat a person based on the kind of person they were in the past. The road to redemption is long and hard and it's awful to keep throwing it back in their face after they've accomplished that.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Vikky014(f): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
avicky:

Openness is key in starting a new relationship. Both parties need to open up about the past and present to avoid unpleasant surprises. And if you want the relationship, you continue or otherwise move on.

And don't be scared of marriage. No marriage is perfect, it's how the adults concerned manage their crisis that matters. But it should be enjoyed not endured.

And exchanging password and laptops may happen since love still dey shack una, but is it really worth it
THANKS DEAR

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
You didn't get me quite right dear. I didn't state it was her past. She had been in it and still was all the while we've known but kept deceiving and lieing to me.

YourMain:

It's really unfair... You're going to let go of an amazing woman because of her past. She wouldn't be a prostitute. She'd be an ex prostitute. I'm sure you wouldn't even want to hear of the circumstances that choose the choices the did.

Yes the past may come to haunt you but I'm sure she'd have told you by then. When she's positive of your love for her I'm sure she'd be able to show her all the unfavourable parts of her.

I understand where you're coming from but it's honestly really unfair to treat a person based on the kind of person they were in the past. The road to redemption is long and hard and it's awful to keep throwing it back in their face after they've accomplished that.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sincere4u:
You didn't get me quite right dear. I didn't state it was her past. She had been in it and still was all the while we've known but kept deceiving and lieing to me.

Oh right. This is personal. I see. Well honestly you shouldn't let a bad experience taint your experience. There are honestly amazing women around.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by 2sex(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

I dey my sister... just had a little rough time for some months, but I thank God for his grace.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by kingsilly(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

As much i want to reason with you, as i stated earlier on this topic, live life the best way possible, some decision made should be reasoned properly, i really don't wanna know what circumstances led to that path, we live life for the future and make sure we guide our decision by morals( i can bet nothing on earth will make you do it), its just like telling a guy to go rob cause he can't meet end means. "all in reference to the ishh of prostitute"
cool
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

Oh right. This is personal. I see. Well honestly you shouldn't let a bad experience taint your experience. There are honestly amazing women around.

I want to believe that too but problem is where and how to find them.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
kingsilly:

As much i want to reason with you, as i stated earlier on this topic, live life the best way possible, some decision made should be reasoned properly, i really don't wanna know what circumstances led to that path, we live life for the future and make sure we guide our decision by morals( i can bet nothing on earth will make you do it), its just like telling a guy to go rob cause he can't meet end means. "all in reference to the ishh of prostitute"
cool

I agree but everyone's morals are different. We all weren't raised the same way. Nor do we all have the same experiences. Circumstances that may lead you to consult with your morals may just break some people. And it doesn't make them good or bad people...

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sincere4u:

I want to believe that too but problem is where and how to find them.

No worries you will smiley
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

I agree but everyone's morals are different. We all weren't raised the same way. Nor do we all have the same experiences. Circumstances that may lead you to consult with your morals may just break some people. And it doesn't make them good or bad people...
Lots of insight into your post.
But am I being too self righteous if I hold people to my standards even if it may be too high for them?
Btw, how old are you? If you don't mind me asking.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
blublahd:

Lots of insight into your post.
But am I being too self righteous if I hold people to my standards even if it may be too high for them?
Btw, how old are you? If you don't mind me asking.

Lol well of course. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in my diary. If you're a great person never settle for less!

Oooooh guess!
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

Lol well of course. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in my diary. If you're a great person never settle for less!

Oooooh guess!
So you made me check your diary which I got a list of some very interesting but honest straight talk.
And less I shall not settle for, hence why I am into you like shark and blood.. tongue
17?
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
blublahd:

So you made me check your diary which I got a list of some very interesting but honest straight talk.
And less I shall not settle, hence why I am into you like shark and blood.. tongue
17?

Lol no tongue I'm 18

Oh I apologise. You didn't have to..

Into me like shark and blood eh ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.