Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (67011 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2015
serious investigation needs to be done in the case of marriage o,that front page thread got me on my toes.......jeeezzz shocked
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Toks2008:

lol..this front page thing seems like a gold medal for many but to me i see it as an opporrtunity to share my insight with a bigger audience.

I just realized that no matter how excellent your writeup may be,it is very important to point the mods to it if you want it considered for front page and unfortunately i dont do that when i write until now and that is why you see the threads i created months ago now getting shared on front page.

So the trruth is that there is no favouritism on the side of the mods and as long as you point them to your threads,they will check it and take it to the main page if they dim it fit.
hmmmm ok,accepted.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Toks2008(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:
serious investigation needs to be done in the case of marriage o,that front page thread got me on my toes.......jeeezzz shocked

Lol..it was as if i was reading a horror novel and that thread made me resulcitate this piece i wrote months back.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol..it was as if i was reading a horror novel and that thread made me resulcitate this piece i wrote months back.

oh this thread is not new? didn't know

I think we should imbibe that old method of marriage before getting married,it really helps in a way,even though people can change or be an exemption from the rest family members,traces of certain traits and characters can still be seen in them....I encourage your right up really,I will prefer to know the past of the person am getting involved with,vice versa

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

oh this thread is not new? didn't know

I think we should imbibe that old method of marriage before getting married,it really helps in a way,even though people can change or be an exemption from the rest family members,traces of certain traits and characters can still be seen in them....I encourage your right up really,I will prefer to know the past of the person am getting involved with,vice versa

There is this young sweet looking lady who happens to be a daughter of a family friend.

Honestly i was getting to like her but decides to calm down and not rush things.

This lady is a smooth talker and she has wowed me with her smooth talks of how decent and responsible she is but something happened last week and i would not have known if her dad did not open up to me.

She took permission from her dad that she wants to visit a friend that stays close by and will spend 5days with the friend..

They asked for the house address and phone number of her friwend she refused to give then then left home for 5days without calling the family to tell them where she is and her phobe was also switced off.

After 5days her phone goes tru just for her to tell me she is in Anambra and i was like O.M.G

I cald the dad to allay his fears that her number finally went tru and that she is fine and well in Anambra and that was when i knew she told her parents she was going to Egbeda...lol

In Anger,her dad gave me the story of this smooth talking lady and my jaw dropped..infact she is an isis in the family of jews to summarize the story.

So honestly most of us get carried away and we just assume that person is just ideal for us not knowing we are on a long thing.

9 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Odunharry(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Nice one. Merry Christmas smiley
Merry Xmas dear and I need to box your face today tongue
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Odunharry(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
smiley Teespice compliments.

angry You fall my hand yesterday o.. meat, drink, food I no see.. Oya cm let me box ur mouth
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Odunharry(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
double post
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by tellwisdom: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
what a mentality!!

U for kukuma abuse me make i know sey u no get elder for house. sad
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Odunharry(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Toks2008:

There is this young sweet looking lady who happens to be a daughter of a family friend.

Honestly i was getting to like her but decides to calm down and not rush things.

This lady is a smooth talker and she has wowed me with her smooth talks of how decent and responsible she is but something happened last week and i would not have known if her dad did not open up to me.

She took permission from her dad that she wants to visit a friend that stays close by and will spend 5days with the friend..

They asked for the house address and phone number of her friwend she refused to give then then left home for 5days without calling the family to tell them where she is and her phobe was also switced off.

After 5days her phone goes tru just for her to tell me she is in Abanbra and i was like O.M.G

I cald the dad to allay his fears that her number finally went tru and that she is fine and well in Anambra and that was when i knew she told her parents she was going to Egbeda...lol

In Anger,her dad gave me the story of this smooth talking lady and my jaw dropped..infact she is an isis in the family of jews to summarize the story.

So honestly most of us get carried away and we just assume that person is just ideal for us not knowing we are on a long thing.

lol.. that gal go marry tell husband say she dey go mum side not knowing say na Abuja

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2015
tellwisdom:

U for kukuma abuse me make i know sey u no get elder for house. sad
cheesycheesycheesycheesy you will pass for a good comedian.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2015
Toks2008:

After 5days her phone goes tru just for her to tell me she is in Anambra and i was like O.M.G

lmao fear women

anyway, I think if a person is truly remorseful about their past and is carrying out efforts to change,they should be given a chance

but God knows I can never marry a murderer grin

3 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Toks2008(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

lmao fear women

anyway, I think if a person is truly remorseful about their past and is carrying out efforts to change,they should be given a chance

Sure why not?

The idea of knowing the past of your prospective bae is not to necessarily dump him or her but its about readiness to cope and to avoid unpleasant surprises.

If you find out the lady you are crushing on was an olosho,that does not stop you from forging ahead to be with her but at least you already know hence the readiness to cope with any unpleasantries that come with it.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by elantraceey(f): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

lmao fear women

Lol, Its not just with women but also with men, so many pretenders this days that you can't even tell who's real.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2015
elantraceey:

Lol, Its not just with women but also with men, so many pretenders this days that you can't even tell who's real.

you are very correct

knew of a couple back then that were barren for years,after series of prayers and everything they discovered the man has commited abortion for 5 different girls that got pregnant for him,1 even died in the process,and he refuse to marry any of them,but went for one virgin lady....

2 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Sure why not?

The idea of knowing the past of your prospective bae is not to necessarily dump him or her but its about readiness to cope and to avoid unpleasant surprises.

If you find out the lady you are crushing on was an olosho,that does not stop you from forging ahead to be with her but at least you already know hence the readiness to cope with any unpleasantries that come with it.
yeah,I just know that there are some past I cannot cope with grin

so is there a past you cannot cope with?

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by elantraceey(f): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

you are very correct

knew of a couple back then that were barren for years,after series of prayers and everything they discovered the man has commited abortion for 5 different girls that got pregnant for him,1 even died in the process,and he refuse to marry any of them,but went for one virgin lady....

Wow, nemesis caught up with him and a poor woman had to suffer it.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2015
elantraceey:

Wow, nemesis caught up with him and a poor woman had to suffer it.
the poor woman

that's the he catch,you got it right there

if she had done some background checks am sure it wouldn't take them that long to discover the foundation of their childlessness

I just look at boys who keep screaming,they want to marry virgin,they want something pure,yet they are devils in human skin,or ladies keeping their virginity for one special men,but ends ups falling in the hands of someone that will not value it,or someone that has an hideous past that will surely come for his generation in a he form of karma

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by bknight: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Vikky014:
Really clap for urslf cheesy

Anybody dt will walk me down the isle must tell me his past oooo no dulling bc most threads frm married folks here is scary sometimes. how i wish i ws born a catholic na to bcme a Rev sister sure pass ooo

For a moment, forget about walking down the aisle. Focus on love, not marriage.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Vikky014(f): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2015
bknight:

For a moment, forget about walking down the aisle. Focus on love, not marriage.
i dnt understand u biko. for me to accept sme1 for marriage means i love him simple!

2 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by elantraceey(f): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

the poor woman

that's the he catch,you got it right there

if she had done some background checks am sure it wouldn't take them that long to discover the foundation of their childlessness

I just look at boys who keep screaming,they want to marry virgin,they want something pure,yet they are devils in human skin,or ladies keeping their virginity for one special men,but ends ups falling in the hands of someone that will not value it,or someone that has an hideous past that will surely come for his generation in a he form of karma

Yea, That's why i always encourage ladies who want to keep their virginity till marriage to not do so because of the man because there's barely any man who's worth the wait but rather they should do so for God and themselves.

And talking about background checks, some men have PhD in hiding their dirty secrets.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by bknight: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2015
Can anyone give the link to the 'scary' thread about a marriage that hit FP? Toks2008?, misspicy?

Btw, misspicy do u think Karma is absolute? From your story, an innocent woman just got a share of what she knew nothing about. We can only try to rationalize concepts like Karma, we do not understand its workings.

Anyways, its another merry day to be having too serious discussions. Anyone sharing drinks here?

3 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2015
elantraceey:

Yea, That's why i always encourage ladies who want to keep their virginity till marriage to not do so because of the man because there's barely any man who's worth the wait but rather they should do so for God and themselves.

And talking about background checks, some men have PhD in hiding their dirty secrets.

I think background checks should include prayer,there is nothing the holy spirit cannot reveal no matter how good it is hidden

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Odunharry(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2015
elantraceey:

lol.. some women are professors in lies and deciets

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Odunharry(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

I think background checks should include prayer,there is nothing the holy spirit cannot reveal no matter how good it is hidden
Mummy G.O
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Odunharry(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2015
bknight:
Can anyone give the link to the 'scary' thread about a marriage that hit FP? Toks2008?, misspicy?

Btw, misspicy do u think Karma is absolute? From your story, an innocent woman just got a share of what she knew nothing about. We can only try to rationalize concepts like Karma, we do not understand its workings.

Anyways, its another merry day to be having too serious discussions. Anyone sharing drinks here?
come back later in the evening.. Enough drinks and food and music
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2015
bknight:

my brother my understanding of karma is kinda wide,some people do not believe in karma,some people think everything that happens to one should be likened to coincidence, but studying this life and the people in it, I have no choice than to believe that what goes around comes around,you reap what you sow,which is the basis surrounding karma...

now the part you are addressing is where the person who commited the deed did not suffer the consequences alone,that is where it gets twisted
(Bible says when a sinner is suffering,the innocent suffers with them
another Bible verse says we will ask for the sins of the father from the child even till the 4th generation)(I can't remember the verses now or the exact words)

that is why you will see children suffering for the sins of the father,sometimes,some people do not live long enough to suffer or pay for their sins,their offspring does the paying

www.nairaland.com/2823242/upside-down-marriage
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2015
Odunharry:
Mummy G.O
lol,not at all embarassed
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by elantraceey(f): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

Nice one and very true but how many knows him and is close to him , hears his voice and is led by him? No matter how eager the holy spirit is to reveal something, he can't reveal it to a blind eye.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by firstking01(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Op, it's nt adviceable to ask such question on a first date..
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Odunharry(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:
lol,not at all embarassed
You are... I see one in you
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by bknight: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Vikky014:
i dnt understand u biko. for me to accept sme1 for marriage means i love him simple!

Maybe you, okay.

But marriage does not equate love. Two same yet separate things. People marry for different reasons.

elantraceey:

We all wear our true selves all the time. Its the seeker who isn't paying attention to detail.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.