Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (67009 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2015
avicky:

Openness is key in starting a new relationship. Both parties need to open up about the past and present to avoid unpleasant surprises. And if you want the relationship, you continue or otherwise move on.

And don't be scared of marriage. No marriage is perfect, it's how the adults concerned manage their crisis that matters. But it should be enjoyed not endured.

And exchanging password and laptops may happen since love still dey shack una, but is it really worth it
Openness is very important but how many would be that open until advance stage, then there would be no turnoff back.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by chronique(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2015
Yes,I'd really want o know what's in my partner's past. What if she had a sex tape with an ex and he starts to blackmail her with it and starts extorting cash from her and even starts to demand sexual gratification from her just so because of one nonsense they had in the past? And she decides to give in cos she's scared that she might lose me if I find out? I've seen ladies tell me they feel they might not be good enough for me or cute enough to be my wife... Such ladies could fall into such a trap just to keep a man they love dearly. I want to be able to chest out and defend my wife anywhere but for that to happen,I need to know anything that can harm our relationship. All secrets from the past must be shared. Nothing is too sensitive not to be discussed.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2015
OP, if you fundamentally feel good about yourself, it doesn't matter what comes out of your mouth.

The girl feels totally insecure with you that is why she asked about your past relationships and acting crazily you allowed that. Well, she's obviously gonna use it against you later on.

A woman that is so interested in you would not do that, even when you try to talk about your ex, she'll say don't worry, you don't have to.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by naijaboiy: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy dey quote bible grin

Kwakwakwa gringringrin
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by esohjayy(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Seriously, the best to do is to be an "Open book".I hate pretence, that's why I'm very open and outspoken. It gives me enough time to read people's character to see them really for who they are.

Sometimes it's really sexy to allow someone change some aspect of you in a loving way .Not scared one bit of discussing my past, after all I no kill person.

Wetin I won even hide? ? undecided undecided
I don fuccck
I don thief before but I no carry weapon. My parents are eye witnesses. Na dem still the police and judge with jailer for my stealing cases. cheesy
I don cheat
I don cry
I don fart for crowded place, lock up like say no be me.
I don drink drunk sleep vomit put for road.

Which past again person one hide? Who I kill?

ur honesty is on point...kip it up plz

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by 1miccza: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:
Ehm no. You're hardly going to interview them on your first date together.

OP never said on the first date he said before you dive into marrying the wrong person
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by 1miccza: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2015
Another sensible thread. This is one of the mistakes that we men do in the name of "ALMIGHTY LOVE"
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
misspicy dey quote bible grin

Kwakwakwa gringringrin

look at you cheesy

sit down there make pant dey wear you grin

am of multiple personality tongue
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Toks2008(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2015
DeeTus:
OP, if you fundamentally feel good about yourself, it doesn't matter what comes out of your mouth.

The girl feels totally insecure with you that is why she asked about your past relationships and acting crazily you allowed that. Well, she's obviously gonna use it against you later on.

A woman that is so interested in you would not do that, even when you try to talk about your ex, she'll say don't worry, you don't have to.

Wettin this one dey talk?

Go and read again..this was just a platonic friend.

And your last paragraph is laughavle cos any lady who says such is a total learner n i pity such..infact i call such mumu for love..

2 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2015
Sincere4u:
Interesting character but I hope you've stopped stealing. My past be say a girl deceived me almost to a point of no return.
Started a habit of helping myself with momsy's purse as a child but stopped few weeks later and returned all I stole without being caught.
That's how I broke away from that forever.
I used to be Mr perfect which got me quarrelling a lot but have learnt to let people be.
Used to go to church regularly but now only several times a year.
Used to be athletic but now added slight weight.
My past is boring. grin

Lol.Well I don't steal from my ex who don't have money. But I use to steal from one that was quite buoyant then.From airport sef when him dey enter naija I don start to thief him money . Hian! ! Will just fold the hard currency and hide under inside my shoe. Yaba aboki here I come mm mom mm eeeeeeeeeee! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin.

He had to build a little iron safe because of me wink cheesy.I threatened him that him that one day he will come home from office and not see the whole damn vault!
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by naijaboiy: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

look at you cheesy

sit down there make pant dey wear you grin

am of multiple personality tongue
Na you sabi! grin

You can deceive Man but you cannot deceive God.

Shift! grin
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
most ppl cannot handle the truth

Most people have skeletons in their cupboard.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Wettin this one dey talk?

Go and read again..this was just a platonic friend.

And your last paragraph is laughavle cos any lady who says such is a total learner n i pity such..infact i call such mumu for love..
It totally depends on what you think. I guess probably you don't understand how important "chemistry" is in a relationship or whatever.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Na you sabi! grin
You can deceive Man but you cannot deceive God.
Shift! grin
True talk grin

swerve tongue
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Toks2008(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2015
DeeTus:
It totally depends on what you think. I guess probably you don't understand how important "chemistry" is in a relationship or whatever.

lol..chemistry you say..issorite

If only you know how many people that initial gragra you call chemistry have sent 6ft below.

Only the foolish people still believe in chemistry of love..When it comes to marriage,only reality matters and not chemistry,physics or biology of love.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by naijaboiy: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

True talk grin

swerve tongue
So choose your path and stay true to it tongue
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

So choose your path and stay true to it tongue
yeah,my path it is,and i don't need been told tongue
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by naijaboiy: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

yeah,my path it is,and i don't need been told tongue
Which path?

"Multiple personalities"? grin
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Which path?
"Multiple personalities"? grin
yeah,my life my choice cannot be influenced by what you think or say
you get? grin
its my multiple personalities not any body's cheesy
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by sage2(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

Frequency kor! Intensity ni
See my friend, any body weda man or woman, wey dey fuccck person wey e no marry na ashawo. I'd e like make e be fiance or fiancee, all na ashawo. So weda na once or twice or hundred times, doesn't matter, all be ashawo.

Besides haven't you heard of the saying,"Anything worth doing should be done well?" cheesy

Chai! I bow for you o. Wetin go come remain for ya husband na?
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Softwarriboy(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Seriously, the best to do is to be an "Open book".I hate pretence, that's why I'm very open and outspoken. It gives me enough time to read people's character to see them really for who they are.

Sometimes it's really sexy to allow someone change some aspect of you in a loving way .Not scared one bit of discussing my past, after all I no kill person.

Wetin I won even hide? ? undecided undecided
I don fuccck
I don thief before but I no carry weapon. My parents are eye witnesses. Na dem still the police and judge with jailer for my stealing cases. cheesy
I don cheat
I don cry
I don fart for crowded place, lock up like say no be me.
I don drink drunk sleep vomit put for road.

Which past again person one hide? Who I kill?
i like ur guts

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by naijaboiy: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

yeah,my life my choice cannot be influenced by what you think or say

you get? grin

its my multiple personalities not any body's cheesy
She don dey "paranoid" sad

Take it easy o! shocked

We are only catching some fun here. cheesy
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2015
sage2:

Chai! I bow for you o. Wetin go come remain for ya husband na?

Shebi na the husband wey dey chop another person wife kini as we dey speak? Wetin go kon remain for the babe future husband na? Bro, it all comes around you know.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by sage2(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

Shebi na the husband wey dey chop another person wife kini as we dey speak? Wetin go kon remain for the babe future husband na? Bro, it all comes around you know.

See time. You are not even in Church today. Na wao.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
She don dey "paranoid" sad
Take it easy o! shocked
We are only catching some fun here. cheesy
Bro what is paranoid?
i no go school grin btw shading is not catching fun biko
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by naijaboiy: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

Bro what is paranoid?

i no go school grin
btw shading is not catching fun biko
Shade?

Why do you always like to misunderstand or misinterprete me most times? undecided

SIGH...
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by misspicy(f): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Shade?
Why do you always like to misunderstand or misinterprete me most times? undecided
SIGH...
wait,why are you here, No church? grin
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Roseey0(f): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2015
I should call up his ex
Or who?

His friends will definitely tell u wat u want to hear.
God purnish you mk u come go ask person wey Don dey eye you, he will just fabricate stories from Pluto.

Just follow your hrt. No perfect marriage. It's like a promo, scratch and win. If you hit million, good for u, u see rock, manage am,na u scratch am, u see fire, endure it.

There can never be a perfect marriage out there.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Hiaaaann, omo you pass me oooo.
I liked how open you are and was even hoping to hookup with you but meeehn, I no dey your level at all at all. Wet in dey happen?, na waoo. shocked
Anyway can you advice on where to go searching and how to hook up with really good girls with good morals and home training.

EggovinMma:

Lol.Well I don't steal from my ex who don't have money. But I use to steal from one that was quite buoyant then.From airport sef when him dey enter naija I don start to thief him money . Hian! ! Will just fold the hard currency and hide under inside my shoe. Yaba aboki here I come mm mom mm eeeeeeeeeee! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin.

He had to build a little iron safe because of me wink cheesy.I threatened him that him that one day he will come home from office and not see the whole damn vault!
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Hope you guys re married now? So u were happy she said ur ex needs help smh 4 u

Which kind marry? D guy himself needs help, more than 40 and he never marry. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.