Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (67004 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by adelujohn(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Isokay
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by captianfreeman(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Seriously, the best to do is to be an "Open book".I hate pretence, that's why I'm very open and outspoken. It gives me enough time to read people's character to see them really for who they are.

Sometimes it's really sexy to allow someone change some aspect of you in a loving way .Not scared one bit of discussing my past, after all I no kill person.

Wetin I won even hide? ? undecided undecided
I don fuccck
I don thief before but I no carry weapon. My parents are eye witnesses. Na dem still the police and judge with jailer for my stealing cases. cheesy
I don cheat
I don cry
I don fart for crowded place, lock up like say no be me.
I don drink drunk sleep vomit put for road.

Which past again person one hide? Who I kill?
Bad pikin
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no tongue I'm 18
Hmmm, which means you will opened for proposals in a few years wink

Oh I apologise. You didn't have to..

Into me like shark and blood eh ?
Something caught my eye however, why do I not knowing what Ben and Jerrry's is, makes me an unfortunate soul?,
Yea, should I back pedal?
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
blublahd:

Hmmm, which means you will opened for proposals in a few years wink

Something caught my eye however, why do I not knowing what Ben and Harry's is, makes me an unfortunate soul?,
Yea, should I back pedal?

Lol hahaha proposals eh ? Ehm I don't know..

Awh sad no worries I'll buy you a tub next time I'm coming to nigeria.. It's the best thing in the world tongue
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

Lol hahaha proposals eh ? Ehm I don't know...
Just let me know when season is opened, so I don't be the friend zoned nigga invited to the wedding.

Awh sad no worries I'll buy you a tub next time I'm coming to nigeria.. It's the best thing in the world tongue

When last were you in Nigeria?
Did you get to find out what part of ogun state you from?
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
2sex:
I dey my sister... just had a little rough time for some months, but I thank God for his grace.

We all had rough time. Will just you about mine offline.I thank God o.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by DedeNkem: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
paulostical2004:

True talk. Had a cousin from a very rich home who got carried away by riches, handsomness and social class. On the basis of these factors got married to her dream man after a short courtship and the guy died after some months of wedding. Upon investigation it was revealed that the guy had some medical issues which he and his parents cleverly concealed from her and her family. So so so sad.

You see? People can be very mean and selfish.That's one needs to be careful.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by sage2(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin grin.No be by going to church o.
Didn't you read that front page story about a husband that is fed up with his cheating, quick tempered former capone ex gf wife who was quite the "church goer"? cheesy

Ni be the same wife go sleep with married man wey pour sperm inside her body so? grin
Abeg I love my life like this.

Hmm, I am beginning to like you sha.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by sucobaba(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vikky014:
Really clap for urslf cheesy

Anybody dt will walk me down the isle must tell me his past oooo no dulling bc most threads frm married folks here is scary sometimes. how i wish i ws born a catholic na to bcme a Rev sister sure pass ooo

Infact even after marriage self we will b swapping phones and laptops two times in a week strting frm Friday...hehehehe vikky the dreamer
2 weeks phone and laptops swapping got me cracked up here,hahahahahaha
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Vikky014(f): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
sucobaba:

2 weeks phone and laptops swapping got me cracked up here,hahahahahaha
i said 2 times in a week tongue
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by sucobaba(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vikky014:
i said 2 times in a week tongue
Twice a week!!!!
Chai just take the phone gimme my sim tongue
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Vikky014(f): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
sucobaba:

Twice a week!!!!
Chai just take the phone gimme my sim tongue
lol ur sim is d main reason for d swap nah
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Seriously, the best to do is to be an "Open book".I hate pretence, that's why I'm very open and outspoken. It gives me enough time to read people's character to see them really for who they are.

Sometimes it's really sexy to allow someone change some aspect of you in a loving way .Not scared one bit of discussing my past, after all I no kill person.

I don fuccck
I don thief before but I no carry weapon. My parents are eye witnesses. Na dem still the police and judge with jailer for my stealing cases. cheesy
I don cheat
I don cry

You never smoke igbo? cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by sucobaba(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vikky014:
lol ur sim is d main reason for d swap nah
Ok,take the sim and phone(make I rush enter MTN office do sim swap)
Hahahaha
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
freecocoa:
You never smoke igbo? cheesy

cheesy cheesy.That one no be secret na.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by peteremu(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
People lie. People pretend. Ask their ex, and how will you know for certain what they are saying is true or false? Except if you are a mind-reader.

Well, just ask casually, if he/she wants to tell, they will tell, and if they don't want to, you can know there are 2 things involved...

Either they had a rough past
Or they were the rough past themselves

If you are going in for the long haul, then you will have to set your antenna to flash-mode, simply observe them, and if you find anything contradictory to what he/she tells you... You can then bail... But if love blinds you...

Well, then you should be ready to pay the consequences...
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Vikky014(f): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
sucobaba:
Ok,take the sim and phone(make I rush enter MTN office do sim swap) Hahahaha
LOL
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by PipSurgeon(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Toks2008:

I laugh at you in egun language.

I had a friend who is now late.

He met a lady who cooked up stories and made him believe she is single...this guy believed her and got involved so deeply until he recieved a call one dat from a guy who claimed to be the legal hubby of the lady and he was warned to back off or pay dearly...

He confronted the lady and another version of same super story came out...in short,about a month latter this friend of mine got roasted in a brand new honda car owned by the lady and it was a ghana must go that was used to pack the burnt body...

A young man life wasted by the lies of a lady.

I have heard of many married ladies who leave their hubby and claim they were never married yet some foolish guys will fall for it...

If you like do due diligence n if you like ignore..its your call.
thankz for the heads up..
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Toks2008:

lol..chemistry you say..issorite

If only you know how many people that initial gragra you call chemistry have sent 6ft below.

Only the foolish people still believe in chemistry of love..When it comes to marriage,only reality matters and not chemistry,physics or biology of love.
Hard fact.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sincere4u:
No no no dear. True love overcomes all that and I'm talking from experience and as a man.
Adult find it difficult to change their ways so knowing everything about a loved one ensures that love lasts and doesn't end up in regret. The past often comes back to hurnt someone and having revealed such to ur partner gives you the strength to resist and your partner, the mind to bear.
You stand the risk of getting your partner distrust you when a past strikes in a way you never thought possible.
However I must commend you for one thing, you sound like someone who has had a clean breakaway from her past and determined to keep it that way.
The Lady that is fighting tooth and nail today to keep me continued living the life she lived before she met me but kept it from me for years. God just uncovered her just before I finally married her. She was a LovePeddler and still is.
I must commend her for great love and respect but is that reason a enough to marry a prostitute?.

This is scary.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 31, 2015
GoldenDr:

This is scary.

The one and only GoldenDr, with your experience at catching flying daggers by their handles you ought try repeating such feat in this case.
this shouldn't be so scary by time your are holding it by its handle.
Besides I feel Drs normally have clean pasts, that is why I trip for them more so ones as beautiful as you.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by lazeal: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
EggovinMma:

hey, I need your help. I will send you a PM with my handle. Please just watch out for it. One of your sisters is making confused.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:53am On Jan 01, 2016
EggovinMma:

Most people have skeletons in their cupboard.
so why ask when they know they cannot handle it
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by 2sex(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
EggovinMma:

thanks... and I just got BOMBED... Sending you PM. Please respond as fast you can. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by 2sex(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2016
EggovinMma:

cheesy cheesy.That one no be secret na.
please respond to the PM please. It's important.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by 2sex(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
EggovinMma:

I don reply you since ooo. Even called but no one picked, can't even find it (the number) on whatsapp
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
2sex:
I don reply you since ooo. Even called but no one picked, can't even find it (the number) on whatsapp

will get back to you soon.
Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by MartinsBlog: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/ig-comedian-mummy-ndioha-recreates-more.html
Nigerian IG comedian, Mummy Ndioha, who made a hilarious recreation of some celebrities is back with more hilarious recreated photos. See more after the cut.
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/ig-comedian-mummy-ndioha-recreates-more.html

1 Share

Re: When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. by Thazard(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09

I don fuccck
I don cheat
I don cry

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.