Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like (15235 Views)

Oil Producing States Should Demand 13% Derrivation Is Paid In Dollars / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / United States Should Not Elect A Muslim President - Ben Carson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Dhugal: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Republic of Southern Confederate States.....tells you how literate the OP is.
It's Confederate Republic of Southern States,if you must coin such stupid title.
Unitary Parliament,Constitutional monarchy.....this is why you should have stayed in class and learnt.A republic entertains no title,nobility nor monarchy.And a federation or confederacy,by their very nature,abhors anything unitary.Thank me later for the free lecture.
By the way,who will be the monarch to reign over this your contraption,as you so posit?.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Leopardd(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:
who cares. I opened this thread for constructive criticism and meaningful contributions but your fellow igbos turned it into an e war and you're trying to about diplomacy.

That is how you Mullatoclaro come in uninvited with you Edo squad to spew gibberish on Biafra related threads.
Apply wisdom and stop cursing, even if you curse from now till thy kingdom come, you will never pass one meaning point. Thank you

11 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Chigold101(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:

Capital: Between Warri, Benin, Uyo, Calabar, Yenagoa or Port-Harcourt

Official Language: English and indigenous languages

Ethnic Groups: Binis, Ijaws, Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Anangs, Efiks, Ibibios, Ogojas, Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Nembes, Ishans, Afemais, Opobos, Orons, Owans, Okpes, Epies, Ekpeyes, etc.

Government: Unitary Parliamentary, Constitutional Monarchy

Legislature: Parliament

Currency: Southern Dollar

Feel free to add yours my fellow south south brothers
funny you... For your mind you think AkwaIbom & CrossRiver will join this your dream nation... I laugh cos I can't imagine a Delta Igbo joining this your imaginary country..

19 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:
like seriously a lot. What makes you think those you mentioned will want to join you guys? Look here no state from the South south is going to join you in your biafra. Wake up. This is 2015 not 1967.
Edo pips u guys are on a longggggggggg thing in this ss republic.
The ss doesnt want u ppl;
oil una no get the only part of edo where there is oil are the ijaw areas,
edo state is the only Niger delta state that we have a large population of muslim,
edo state is always pro southwest; from Gej to okonjo iweala to amnesty; they were always agianst amnesty and resource control,
edo is the only southsouth state that is land locked that is making them attach to the ss by force,
look at d map above Edo has nothing in common with Rmost of the SS its only in delta they have small relations...
I support the following republic;
I dont support disintegration but if it ever happens Edo state and there neighbours in delta are free to form there own republic leave the others to take the path they choose and stop the attach by force thank you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
PvtParts:
Abeg remove edo.

Having the likes of oshiomole and those edo Italian based ashewoes in one country plus all those armed robbers does not suit me.
lol

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
cheruv:

Include what
He should exclude South South Igbos from his madness!
We've no part in him! angry

Imagine this one.

Who are SS Igbos?..and when did the supposed SS igbos appoint you their mouthpeice.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Imagine this one.

Who are SS Igbos?..and when did the supposed SS igbos appoint you their mouthpeice.
nobody appointed him there mouthpiece the same way nobody appointed u there mouthpiece too.

16 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by cheruv: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Imagine this one.

As an ukwangwa,a people straddling Abia and Rivers state I've the right to do so!
What about you Do you've such rights angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
cheruv:

Choo ta
As long as there are no Igboid tribes in the envisaged peoples republic of the South South, I General cheruv,lord of the air and transformer of transformations will guarantee the territorial integrity of the South! smiley

Cheruv the clown, never knew you're in the position of making decision for Ikwerres.

You already know that a referendum is a waste of money..Ikwerre people already consider it an insult being asked if we will join Igbos in anything.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
madenigga:

nobody appointed him there mouthpiece the same way nobody appointed u there mouthpiece too.

If you're from Oyigbo as your siggy says, good for you as you're already aware that Ikwerre don't give a fvck about Igbos.

I can speak for my people as i'm my people, but he isnt allowed to speak for his tribe and some other tribe..not done.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by zendy: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:
like seriously a lot. What makes you think those you mentioned will want to join you guys? Look here no state from the South south is going to join you in your biafra. Wake up. This is 2015 not 1967.

Why did you put all the SS Igbos, particularly the Delta and Rivers Igbos, in your so called SS Republic? Did you ever ask the Ikwere-Igbo Man who owns Portharcourt if he wants to be part of this SS Republic? Before you cannot draw a map based on states, you must draw it based on ethnic groups. In the event that all Igbos and Igboid groups in the SS decide to join their SE Brothers in Biafra, which I think they will, this is what the map of the lower Niger will look like below. As you can see, the Igbo majority clealy separates the SS Republic into two.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

If you're from Oyigbo as your siggy says, good for you as you're already aware that Ikwerre don't give a fvck about Igbos.

I can speak for my people as i'm my people, but he isnt allowed to speak for him tribe and some other tribe..not done.
good for u. Speak for urself let we igbos im rivers/ss speak for ourselves I am happy u acknowledged our presence in rivers thanks unlike dat spanishkid who doesnt know anything.

11 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
cheruv:

As an ukwangwa,a people straddling Abia and Rivers state I've the right to do so!
What about you Do you've such rights angry

The SS republic is both ill-founded, and inconceivable to me as there's seemingly no difference between it and Nigeria to me..its jusy way too diverse and disjointed to work.

The best should be a country of 2 or max 3 groups..there are alot of ethnic groups in SS, we cannot be lumped together.

Friendly ethnic groups and neighbours can make a country...Eg Ikwerre + Ogoni should do just fine..Etche can join if Biafra dnt appeal to them.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
I ve already made it known to the south south republic agitators and biafran agitators to keep there secession plans to themselves, we are ok with the Rivers state the fg gave to us...
In Biafra some subgroups would feel cheated because they would assume the majority igbos want to dominate them like back in d 60's.
while in the southsouth republic the Ijaws would become the new hausa/fulani/yoruba/igbo; we havent forgotten about the Bayelsa situation before it was created. So let everybody mind his or her state.
Edl state if republic dae hungry una make una go form am but know u are strictly on ur own.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The SS republic is both ill-founded, and inconceivable to me as there's seemingly no difference between it and Nigeria to me..its jusy way too diverse and disjointed to work.

The best should be a country of 2 or max 3 groups..there are alot of ethnic groups in SS, we cannot be lumped together.

Friendly ethnic groups and neighbours can make a country...Eg Ikwerre + Ogoni should do just fine..Etche can join if Biafra dnt appeal to them.
Ogoni people way dae vex for una say una no want make dem give dem governorship na dem want form country with una?... guu leave this disintegration sth nobody dae go anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
madenigga:

Ogoni people way dae vex for una say una no want make dem give dem governorship na dem want form country with una?... guu leave this disintegration sth nobody dae go anywhere.

I only used it as example...and how can Ogoni vex for Ikwerre because of Governorship, is it by appointment??..better if you say them dey vex for Amaechi..

I dnt think Austria or Switzerland is bigger than Ikwerreland in land area, better if we go it alone sef.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
madenigga:
I ve already made it known to the south south republic agitators and biafran agitators to keep there secession plans to themselves, we are ok with the Rivers state the fg gave to us...
In Biafra some subgroups would feel cheated because they would assume the majority igbos want to dominate them like back in d 60's.
while in the southsouth republic the Ijaws would become the new hausa/fulani/yoruba/igbo; we havent forgotten about the Bayelsa situation before it was created. So let everybody mind his or her state.
Edl state if republic dae hungry una make una go form am but know u are strictly on ur own.

How big is Ijawland population....im guessung they are max about 3million people

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by vayne(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Edo always doing attaché by force.
Pls leave our Igbo speaking brothers out of you ss ma*ness grin ..that's is if the so-called ss decide to consider your ugly a*ses.

Modified....now op has been banned....his craze has now cured,next time he will be more civil,not throwing insults up and down.
you may now go back to what you were doing grin

10 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I only used it as example...and how can Ogoni vex for Ikwerre because of Governorship, is it by appointment??..better if you say them dey vex for Amaechi..

I dnt think Austria or Switzerland is bigger than Ikwerreland in land area, better if we go it alone sef.
if u guys know u ppl want everybody to feel among, then u guys shudnt produce any candidate for governorship election for the next 15years, so that others would have a leveled play ground.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by CSTR2: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
This thread is funny.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
madenigga:

if u guys know u ppl want everybody to feel among, then u guys shudnt produce any candidate for governorship election for the next 15years, so that others would have a leveled play ground.

Ikwerre should not contest Gov. election in Rivers state for 15yrs??..in a state where Ikwerre areas have 1.1 of 2.5 million registered voters??..

Okay, so who then should contest, Oyigbo??..lol

FYI, we are planning on another Ikwerre man after Wike, most possibly Me. grin...im a technorati, and i'm coming with my wealth of expertise. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

How big is Ijawland population....im guessung they are max about 3million people
if the ijaws all the way from southern ondo state, edo, delta, rivers, bayelsa and akwa ibom join nobody in the entire ss stands a chance.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by mensdept: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
madenigga:

Sharrap. Who dominated who in the 1960s? And who is dominating who in 2015? Think well because those tactics aren't working anymore

10 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Ikwerre should not contest Gov. election in Rivers state for 15yrs??..in a state where Ikwerre areas have 1.1 of 2.5 million registered voters??..

Okay, so who then should contest, Oyigbo??..lol

FYI, we are planning on another Ikwerre man after Wike, most possibly Me. grin...im a technorati, and i'm coming with my wealth of expertise. grin
if the way u dae talk na d way way wike talk when n come my community come campaign, or when n go buguma or eleme by now we for don dae dodge bullet for rivers state, better watch ur utterance.
The only reason y ppl dae assume say una plenty ma because most of the ikwerre local govt areas are crowded with non indgenes I no sure if una even reach 1.5million people.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by cjrane: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yoruba kids all over the Internet claiming they are from SS or SE simply because their fathers are scared of these regions leaving the zoo republic.
grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
madenigga:

if the ijaws all the way from southern ondo state, edo, delta, rivers, bayelsa and akwa ibom join nobody in the entire ss stands a chance.

All the you're listing is a collection of people speaking different dialects whose only link is their riverine way of life.

Andoni and Kalabari persons cannot hear anything..

Wen i was in Uniport, i lived in same room with an Ijaw guy from Bayelsa and a Kalabari from Abonnema..They couldn't interact at all by language becos they didnt understand themselves at all.......guy leave that political matter for matthias..

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Macelliot(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Imagine this one.

Simple English, you don't understand...

Igbos who fell into the South-south during the man-made geographical regions state creation.

10 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
madenigga:

if the way u dae talk na d way way wike talk when n come my community come campaign, or when n go buguma or eleme by now we for don dae dodge bullet for rivers state, better watch ur utterance.
The only reason y ppl dae assume say una plenty ma because most of the ikwerre local govt areas are crowded with non indgenes I no sure if una even reach 1.5million people.

You no sure dats why u dey guess...to be exact, come and count us..

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Macelliot(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
[r]
HopeAtHand:

Cheruv the clown, never knew you're in the position of making decision for Ikwerres.

You already know that a referendum is a waste of money..Ikwerre people already consider it an insult being asked if we will join Igbos in anything.
[/s]
Is Ikwerre the name of a person, animal place or thing?
We are refering to Obi Igbo(Oyigbo)...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola / Integrated Payment System Saved ₦361 Billion Despite Opposition, Says FG / Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.