Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like (15232 Views)

Oil Producing States Should Demand 13% Derrivation Is Paid In Dollars / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / United States Should Not Elect A Muslim President - Ben Carson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
darfay:

Oniovo nor mind dat guy e can sabi get orgamms untop isoko nd urhobo matter.

U mean sobo matters

You see an idiot that answr kill all the Igbo and you call him mentally stable

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
darfay:

~ warri is the economic hub of delta state being home to over 70% of the industries nd contributes over 80% of our igr with rest beign share amongs the rural area nd other cities lyk sapele,ughelli,abraka nd asaba

~ warri is the transport hub of delta being host to an airport and a sea port(no non state capital has attained such ). There are plans for mega sea port nd an industrial gas city also

~ it's also an educational hub withs it's metro area hosting 2 federal universities

~it's a cultural hub beign native to three ethnic groups(ijaws, urhobos nd the itsekiris) more lyk a point of cultural convergence. Although it's metro areas of uvwie,udu nd okpe are 100% urhobo

~warri is wats make delta ticks. It's potential capital for the original delta republick or warri state,bendel republick,niger delta republick, ss confedration

~ All nyamiris secretly wish they were waffirians

#warri nor dey carry last abeg#
Is it the warri I know or do we have another one ?

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kagawa10:

Yeye man!
If Ukwuani is ibo, you shouldn't find it difficult to understand the sentences here: www.nairaland.com/2406514/ukwuani-people-nairaland.
Go and ask your imaginary wife!
Yeye!

Still waiting for you to tell us the meaning of UKWUANI

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by IGBOPRINCE: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

That hopeathand is funny that I must confess but he is a good friend
yeah he s a good friend? but he see you as a foe. Though I like him as a brother for one reason.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by NOBODYY: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
cjrane:
the zoo republic.

U sleep & Wake up in this same zoo
U earn income(directly or indirectly) from this same zoo
U come to the forum created by a yoruba man to insult the zoo..
Only Lower Animals live in the zoo..
And u live in this so-called Zoo..
Man You are an Animal then
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
yeah he s a good friend? but he see you as a foe. Though I like him as a brother for one reason.
Deep down in him he knows the truth but he is window dressing

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 2:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Kagawa10:

Yeye man!
If Ukwuani is ibo, you shouldn't find it difficult to understand the sentences here: www.nairaland.com/2406514/ukwuani-people-nairaland.
Go and ask your imaginary wife!
Yeye!
Ewu pls tell the world the meaning of UKWUANI

Anu ofia
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by tonychristopher: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
HopeAtHand:

I only used it as example...and how can Ogoni vex for Ikwerre because of Governorship, is it by appointment??..better if you say them dey vex for Amaechi..

I dnt think Austria or Switzerland is bigger than Ikwerreland in land area, better if we go it alone sef.

Shut up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Zainab: Nigerians Should Expect Modest Increases In Taxes And Levies / Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged / Supreme Court affirms Fayemi’s election, dismisses PDP, Olusola-Eleka’s appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.