Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like (15234 Views)

Oil Producing States Should Demand 13% Derrivation Is Paid In Dollars / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / United States Should Not Elect A Muslim President - Ben Carson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You no sure dats why u dey guess...to be exact, come and count us..

I ve worked in one community development sth about road construction"all these landlord association".
There are some streets in Ikwerre local govts that u wont find a sungle ikwerre person, why if u see in any its just highest 2 or 3 families, na just igbos full ikwerreland those ones from imo state to be precise.
Una plenty but una dae like live for cluster una go just tight una self for the same place, but I am very certain that u guys are not up to 1.5 million.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Macelliot:

Simple English, you don't understand...

Igbos who fell into the South-south during the man-made geographical regions state creation.

Where are they found, Which LGAs and Wich states??

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
madenigga:

I ve worked in one community development sth about road construction"all these landlord association".
There are some streets in Ikwerre local govts that u wont find a sungle ikwerre person, why if u see in any its just highest 2 or 3 families, na just igbos full ikwerreland those ones from imo state to be precise.
Una plenty but una dae like live for cluster una go just tight una self for the same place, but I am very certain that u guys are not up to 1.5 million.

So one street is the basis for your conclusion..typical Nigerian.

So my street that is made up almost entirely of Ikwerre people should now amount to what??...na wah.

And about Oyigbo land??..heard in some quarters that Ogoni owns a large part of it..how true??

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Macelliot(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

If you're from Oyigbo as your siggy says, good for you as you're already aware that Ikwerre don't give a fvck about Igbos.

I can speak for my people as i'm my people, but he isnt allowed to speak for his tribe and some other tribe..not done.
@bolded..

Like I once said, Is Ikwerre a name of a human being, Domestic animal or wild animal, place, or a common thing...

Last year was the first time I ever heard of Ikwerre from an Igbo friend...

What an irrelevant ethnic group.. Ethnic group that is not even up to the population of the Enuanis(Igbo) in Delta state...

Ethnic group that is not even among the Top-5 most populated in South-south...

6 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Macelliot(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Where are they found, Which LGAs and Wich states??
Travel

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Macelliot:

@bolded..

Like I once said, Is Ikwerre a name of a human being, Domestic animal or wild animal, place, or a common thing...

What an irrelevant ethnic group.. Ethnic group that is not even up to the population of the Enuanis(Igbo) in Delta state...

Just name the SS Igbos that is joining biafra with you...Name the States and LGAs where they are found??

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Macelliot:

@bolded..

guy dae ur lane abeg, we dae discuss reasonable things here.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Macelliot(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Just name the SS Igbos that is joining biafra with you...Name the States and LGAs where they are found??
mumu! I am not a pro-Biafra..

I'm an Igboist!
Biafra and Igbo is never thesame thing and will never be...

5 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

So one street is the basis for your conclusion..typical Nigerian.

So my street that is made up almost entirely of Ikwerre people should now amount to what??...na wah.

And about Oyigbo land??..heard in some quarters that Ogoni owns a large part of it..how true??
dats y I said u guys live in clusters.
lol... u are funny, in dat ur ogoni assertion.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Appleyard(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:
And what makes you so confident Efik/Ibibio/Annang would opt for this scenario of yours? Care to tell me what they have in common with the average Edo......besides being lumped together in your 'political' south-south that is!?

How comes you don't want to entertain the possibility of them (and other ethnicities like the Ijaw) either staying on their own or forming a federation with Igbos?

Do you know there are Igbos in Rivers and Delta states (like yours truly) who wouldn't want to be part of your envisioned South-south republic?
wake up from your fantasy, the Ijaws can never form an alliance with the Igbos when it comes to secession. And those of you dreaming of SS republic or Biafra, it shows you are still understanding the doctrine of realism as it relates to idealism and situational cpmpactability of the people.

Alot of folks still don't understand the mental disposition of the average Nigerian towards the political and economical environment. Alot of you have underestimated the adaptation nature of the average Nigerian man, which is second to none!

I just dey laf.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Macelliot:

mumu! I am not a pro-Biafra..

I'm an Igboist!
Biafra and Igbo is never thesame thing and will never be...

.Mr. Igboist, where are your SS Igbo brothers found..name states and LGAs, this shouldn't be too difficult for an Igboist.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
madenigga:

dats y I said u guys live in clusters.
lol... u are funny, in dat ur ogoni assertion.

I was at the state secretariat and in one newspaper stand we were discussing politics and someone mused it and i countered it and others supported it citing Ojukwu as the one who took the land and gave to Igbos.

Thats the Ogoniman belief.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Macelliot(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

.Mr. Igboist, where are your SS Igbo brothers found..name states and LGAs, this shouldn't be too difficult for an Igboist.
They knows themselves..

Wailing won't change anything...

5 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I was at the state secretariat and in one newspaper stand we were discussing politics and someone mused it and i countered it and others supported it citing Ojukwu as the one who took the land and gave to Igbos.

lol...
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Macelliot(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Ogoni man belief indeed?

The same Ogoni man's (belief) believed that Igbos have been ruling River state since time Immemorial...

7 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Ugomba(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

will you just shut up, I have been observing you ranting on this thread like an Illiterate trying to insult Igbos.. why can't you debate intelligently?
Ok, I am from Aniocha south lga, ogwashi uku to be precise and I am proud to be a Delta Igbo..

17 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

lol, ph dat Ojukwu and his brothers "took" were taken over by natives when igbos left but d ogoni people were too generous that they didnt want there land back grin grin grin... let them keep wishing.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by vayne(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Op has been banned,good for him,his craze has cured,next time he will not be insulting people he has not met.
You may now go back to what you were doing grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ugomba:
will you just shut up, I have been observing you ranting on this thread like an Illiterate trying to insult Igbos.. why can't you debate intelligently?
Ok, I am from Aniocha south lga, ogwashi uku to be precise and I am proud to be a Delta Igbo..

Another day, another goon.

Who the hell is this.

Plaese and please, keep wherever you come from to yourself and your people.

In Rivers State, we dnt fraternise with unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Macelliot(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Ilekeh(f): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Pls help the ibos, include them na

lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Macelliot(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
madenigga:

guy dae ur lane abeg, we dae discuss reasonable things here.
Ok sir..

Why would that hopeathand of a guy insult my great Tribe over his irrelevant ethnic group...
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Ugomba(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Who the hell is this.

I would not steep so low to exchange insults with an ikwerre drunkard.. Abject poverty is your problem.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Macelliot(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Who the hell is this.
Like I told you. They know themselves.. So they are replying you themselves...
Wailing won't change anything..

7 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Ilekeh(f): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Interesting thread.

Yorubas don't even need to mind these divided people anymore. Biafrans and Biafrans-by-attache will destroy themselves grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Macelliot(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

lmao grin
You can laugh it off if you like...
With that map, the OP divided the Igbos into two which can never be possible..

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by NaijirianKing: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Interesting.

zendy:

Why did you put all the SS Igbos, particularly the Delta and Rivers Igbos, in your so called SS Republic? Did you ever ask the Ikwere-Igbo Man who owns Portharcourt if he wants to be part of this SS Republic? Before you cannot draw a map based on states, you must draw it based on ethnic groups. In the event that all Igbos and Igboid groups in the SS decide to join their SE Brothers in Biafra, which I think they will, this is what the map of the lower Niger will look like below. As you can see, the Igbo majority clealy separates the SS Republic into two.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Macelliot(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
Interesting thread.

Yorubas don't even need to mind these divided people anymore. Biafrans and Biafrans-by-attache will destroy themselves grin grin
We aren't that divided..

The Edo(not everyone of them is part of the propose republic) AND THE most greediest ethnic group in SS( The ikwerres) are the only problem...

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Ilekeh(f): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Macelliot:

We aren't that divided..

The Edo(not everyone of them is part of the propose republic) AND THE most greediest ethnic group in SS( The ikwerres) are the only problem...

Right.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Enahi are u back from Italy?

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by chara019: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
I dislike threads like this
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Olabestonic001(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

How big is Ijawland population....im guessung they are max about 3million people

Actually, they are 14Million+ and yes, we have Ijaws that believed they are Yoruba's and migrated from Ife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Changes The “Not Too Young To Run” Act Will Bring To Nigerian / Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces / Dino Melaye Thanks God For Saving Him From Assassins 5 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.