Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like (15236 Views)

Oil Producing States Should Demand 13% Derrivation Is Paid In Dollars / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / United States Should Not Elect A Muslim President - Ben Carson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

Right.... grin grin

Stupid Idiot, what do you know we're discussing that you decided to input?

Tramp!

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Macelliot:

We aren't that divided..

The Edo(not everyone of them is part of the propose republic) AND THE most greediest ethnic group in SS( The ikwerres) are the only problem...

The most greediest indeed..Engli-Igbo.

Allow me to remind you that in this present age, there are times when greed is a virtue. tongue
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Pls help the ibos, include them na

hahahahahahahaHa guy u self
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Lamasta(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
@OP in your dreamland abi?
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Ilekeh(f): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Stupid Idiot, what do you know we're discussing that you decided to input?

Tramp!

My friend will you shut up.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Ilekeh(f): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The most greediest indeed..Engli-Igbo.

Allow me to remind you that in this present age, there are times when greed is a virtue. tongue

No surprise over here.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:

Capital: Between Warri, Benin, Uyo, Calabar, Yenagoa or Port-Harcourt

Official Language: English and indigenous languages

Ethnic Groups: Binis, Ijaws, Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Anangs, Efiks, Ibibios, Ogojas, Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Nembes, Ishans, Afemais, Opobos, Orons, Owans, Okpes, Epies, Ekpeyes, etc.

Government: Unitary Parliamentary, Constitutional Monarchy

Legislature: Parliament

Currency: Southern Dollar

Feel free to add yours my fellow south south brothers

Rivers n Delta states are igboland... Dont get it twisted.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

My friend will you shut up.

I will call Akinyele to look for you wherever you are in SWest and flog you big bumbum. tongue
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Ugomba(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Rivers n Delta states are igboland... Dont get it twisted.
my state delta is multiethnic.. Don't bring division pls

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
these dirty yorubas wont mind there business, if Edos who know nothing about Rivers are joblessly pocknosing in Rivers affairs, now even yorubas want to nring there joblessness here.
Rivers is not Lagos u guys shud mind ur businesses.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Enahi(f): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
madenigga:
Enahi are u back from Italy?
Idi*t you want me to notice you, I just did undecided

Next.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ugomba:
my state delta is multiethnic.. Don't bring division pls

I hope u ain't the set of deltans that grew up outside....... I hope u have lived in delta state so that u can be able to answer my question ...

what is the percentage population of Igbos in delta state
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Macelliot:

They knows themselves..

Wailing won't change anything...
what nonsense is this what do you mean by "THEY KNOWS THEMSELVES"
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^No wahala....let them make up their own minds!

But what makes you so certain they'd prefer you Edo over Igbos? Or what makes you reckon they'd not want to go it alone without Igbos or Edo?

THIS IS HOW A RATIONAL BEING SHOULD REASON

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by erikcantona: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Am from OBUOMA in rivers State kalabari by virtue I support biafra, igbos. Are hardworking. And resilient ! Edo is not niger delta and can never be ! @hope@hand ikwerre are igbos if You dnt know know it today! I have ikwerere frds too

6 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by mart2k(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:

Ethnic Groups: Binis, Ijaws, Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Anangs, Efiks, Ibibios, Ogojas, Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Nembes, Ishans, Afemais, Opobos, Orons, Owans, Okpes, Epies, Ekpeyes, etc.

Remember Igbos ar part of u according to them but, unfortunately, I cnt find them anywia in ur small analysis
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by macof(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:

Constitutional monarchy? Who's the monarchical head of state?
Nd why dollar?

I doubt Itsekiri and Ikwere will join this if given a choice

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by mart2k(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Pls help the ibos, include them na
SS, pls help those of us frm SE, u no say we no get oyel to survive on. Na beg we dey beg, biko.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by mart2k(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
spanishkid:
they have their own struggle. Ours is different from theirs.
Noooo, we are together. If they decide to exclude us(SE) we wl deal wit them. Afterall ss is no man's land
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by mart2k(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
PvtParts:
Abeg remove edo.

Having the likes of oshiomole and those edo Italian based ashewoes in one country plus all those armed robbers does not suit me.
manage them
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by SonOfEl(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
OP YOU ARE A LEGENDARY JOKE... KEEP YOUR ARSE OFF IGBOS IN DELTA ( asaba, ugwuashi ukwu, onicha ugbo, osimili, agbor, etc) AND RIVERS (oyigbo, igweocha) STATE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by pazienza(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I was at the state secretariat and in one newspaper stand we were discussing politics and someone mused it and i countered it and others supported it citing Ojukwu as the one who took the land and gave to Igbos.

Thats the Ogoniman belief.

Yes, the Ndokis used to have boundary crisis in the past with the Ogonis, but that was when Obigbo was part of Tai LGA.

I think the last fight was the clash for the ownership of Okoloma an Ndoki town in the late 90's which the Ndokis came out on top of. Okoloma remains an Ndoki town today.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
pazienza:

Yes, the Ndokis used to have boundary crisis in the past with the Ogonis, but that was when Obigbo was part of Tai LGA.

I think the last fight was the clash for the ownership of Okoloma an Ndoki town in the late 90's which the Ndokis came out on top of. Okoloma remains an Ndoki town today.

Long time..how u dey.

We need peace to achieve anyform of reasonable progress..enough of fights and clashes.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by cheruv: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Cheruv the clown, never knew you're in the position of making decision for Ikwerres.

You already know that a referendum is a waste of money..Ikwerre people already consider it an insult being asked if we will join Igbos in anything.
Hope the fearful, ikwerre people consider it an honor to join the peoples republic... Forget about etche kos they're going wherever their kinsmen in ngōkpuala and ohaji areas of Imo are going.
Its bkos of vocal ones like you that people think that Ndikwerre are going to go contrary to the will of the masses.
Moreover PH has been decided as the capital..and it makes it imperative kos its favorable to the ijos and ogonis,the Mmoño won't have any qualms about it either.
So bro hope onye ujo,keep calm and witness the deliverance of the Lord grin
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by pazienza(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Long time..how u dey.

We need peace to achieve anyform of reasonable progress..enough of fights and clashes.

Anom ya. I hope you are fine, your short absence was noticed.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by Duru1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Appleyard:

wake up from your fantasy, the Ijaws can never form an alliance with the Igbos when it comes to secession. And those of you dreaming of SS republic or Biafra, it shows you are still understanding the doctrine of realism as it relates to idealism and situational cpmpactability of the people.

Alot of folks still don't understand the mental disposition of the average Nigerian towards the political and economical environment. Alot of you have underestimated the adaptation nature of the average Nigerian man, which is second to none!

I just dey laf.

The Ijo (the Boat people or European porters) should be sent home to where they emigrated. The Republic of Igbo land and its delineated boundary is neither contestable nor negotiable. Ijo can have the so-called Republic of South-South Ocean in Bight of Biafra, I do not give a ratass.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by HopeAtHand: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
cheruv:

Hope the fearful, ikwerre people consider it an honor to join the peoples republic... Forget about etche kos they're going wherever their kinsmen in ngōkpuala and ohaji areas of Imo are going.
Its bkos of vocal ones like you that people think that Ndikwerre are going to go contrary to the will of the masses.
Moreover PH has been decided as the capital..and it makes it imperative kos its favorable to the ijos and ogonis,the Mmoño won't have any qualms about it either.
So bro hope onye ujo,keep calm and witness the deliverance of the Lord grin

gringringringringringringringrin

Abeg pass me some of your weed, i need to get high like you sometimes.
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by madenigga(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

lol...
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by cheruv: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

gringrin

Burr seriously you're low and still insane..I wonder what happens if you're hi
Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by onenaira3: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
As long as that nigga remove all the anioma groups he included in that his list, I support this.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's so funny Edo's are now trying to attache by force. After being rejected by both Biafra and ND republic agitatiors, they have to create one to belong. grin grin grin

Well OP, LNC have Una in their list.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like by jaytee01(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:
And what makes you so confident Efik/Ibibio/Annang would opt for this scenario of yours? Care to tell me what they have in common with the average Edo......besides being lumped together in your 'political' south-south that is!?

How comes you don't want to entertain the possibility of them (and other ethnicities like the Ijaw) either staying on their own or forming a federation with Igbos?

Do you know there are Igbos in Rivers and Delta states (like yours truly) who wouldn't want to be part of your envisioned South-south republic?
In your dreams?........lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi At Nne Okonkwo's Burial In Anambra State (Photos) / Obasanjo: I Wish My Parents Didn’t Die Early / Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.