Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right (11047 Views)

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong / He Wants To Leave Because Of Her Hairnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
peeparty:

hahhahaha bra yea that was like when I was in jss2 #just twice oo.since den my brother I got matured,can't be going der again when them yakpa for my face...
Baba, na pry 3 me don dey fall in enter Ashawo joint ooooo

But God don finally take control sha cool
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by peeparty(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Tosyn, where there is a will, there is a way.
Are you inadvertently saying that all guys are randy and that it is okay for guys and everyone else not to aspire towards exercising reasonable control over their emotions?

You wan do, she say she no want.
You no go find way re-arrange your brain ni?Abi na entitlement?
grin

sis it really hard for us oo ni.

like I said it takes enough discipline plus God's grace to kill daht desire..only few noble men can actually do that...
That why you read a lot about rape everyday.. buh some people own pass be carefull ooo ...
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by tosyne2much(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
chibwike:
What of your babe na
She no dey give you?
Their own no dey ever bellyful person jawe cheesy
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by peeparty(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, na pry 3 me don dey fall in enter Ashawo joint ooooo

But God don finally take control sha cool
hahahhahaha omo toh bad gan...kingtom
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by MizMyColi(f): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Owliver:
na fight?

So?
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Owliver(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Truth be told, body control when it comes to intimacy, is not as easy as the ladies think it is

As in ehn, that thing use style hard.. Though i dont know how the female system works, but as for the men, resistance or body control use style hard oooo
am telling you.
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by MizMyColi(f): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
When it suits them and their selfish desires, they remember that men and women are wired differently.
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Owliver(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

So?
sorry
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by KingTom(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
peeparty:

hahahhahaha omo toh bad gan...kingtom
lipsrsealed
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by chibwike(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Their own no dey ever bellyful person jawe cheesy
Lmao, tosin, you know well oh
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by ugochukwu15(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
sirjohnson:

The sole purpose of me inviting her over is for sex and she somehow knows it... Not for movies or cuisines, and if my objective is not fulfilled my body no go come down... And I dont see anything wrong in inviting a lady over solely for sex, its what active men do.

Nigger do you have sisters? Common this ur comment is disrespectful to the girl u claim u love haha abeg no dey fall we guy hand! Why will u say u invited ha just for sex when she no be olosho. If she says no just let ha be, be a man! See guys u better mind how you treat ladies don't forget u have sisters and if u don't have u will have daughters. Pls let's try to do unto others what we would want dem to do to us.

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
When it suits them and their selfish desires, they remember that men and women are wired differently.
cool
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by MizMyColi(f): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
CFCfan:

cool

Lol
What do I make of this emoticon? cool
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol
What do I make of this emoticon? cool
You summed up the differing attitudes perfectly.
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by xynerise: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
It is the obvious fact grin
Testosterone and Oestrogen are not the same grin
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by kodlins(f): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oh my generation.

S
The low morals of this age is so appalling.
To think you can openly discuss this as an unmarried.

The word of God stands sure: let you that call God's name depart from inquity.

People your body is supposed to be God's temple and you will give account one day

1 Like

Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by tosyne2much(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
chibwike:
Lmao, tosin, you know well oh
No mind me jawe baba cheesy
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Owliver:
am telling you.
na so jawe my bosS
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by gifttracy(f): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Some people with comment sha.dude you just being so hard on the lady to let her go...
Tosyn and peeparty well analysis.. miz.Coli I see you defending us...
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by megawax8: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Owliver:
sorry
fear fear boy grin
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by MizMyColi(f): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
CFCfan:

You summed up the differing attitudes perfectly.

Pretty much annoying and calls for a change in attitude don't you think?
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Owliver(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
megawax8:

fear fear boy grin
lol my oga. no be the way you reason am ooh
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Pretty much annoying and calls for a change in attitude don't you think?
It's going to take a while before that happens. Peer pressure and group-think still keeps 20-something's in a bind.
Although I won't spend 45k on a first date night grin
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by peeparty(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
jomile long time oo
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by trilobite: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
I have never been so pissed!! Who is talking about self control here?!! Nonsense talk!!
She got naked with him in the shower for Pete's sake!!
that young woman is wicked!! Very wicked!! She wanted to tame and control you. Most of them do it.
They will tempt and turn you down, making you look like a dog. Rubbish!!.
I get it they know we lose interest after getting it, but there are other ways to make men pay attention.
Women, hmm.....a neccessary pain.
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by MizMyColi(f): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
CFCfan:

It's going to take a while before that happens. Peer pressure and group-think still keeps 20-something's in a bind.
Although I won't spend 45k on a first date night grin

so what happens to oldies youngies like us who already have this awareness?grin

Playing dumb should suffice I suppose?

@Date night....well, I really don't know what that makes me, but given the reality of our world, I would be super uncomfy if someone were to spend stuff I know is way above limits.
I think that's where the whole entitlement ish comes from.
It sucks when a bae feels the obligation to let herself get laid because le boo has "earned" it.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by MizMyColi(f): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
gifttracy:
Some people with comment sha.dude you just being so hard on the lady to let her go...
Tosyn and peeparty well analysis.. miz.Coli I see you defending us...
cheesy
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by MizMyColi(f): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
xynerise:

It is the obvious fact grin
Testosterone and Oestrogen are not the same grin

It's a tad annoying sha.
Lemme nuh lie.
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
peeparty:
jomile long time oo
Na real long time, how u dey
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by xynerise: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's a tad annoying sha. Lemme nuh lie.
Live with it tongue
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by yemmit90: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
@op, perhaps you rushed her or you dont assure/ proved you still love her before you starts making moves? Next time, you will first play with her emotion without any physical sign. She will be the one begging you to touch her.

You should know that any girl that decided to pass a night in a guy house is definitely like him and know something like this will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can / Some Items Ladies Put Inside Their Pusssy To Have Orgasm (PICS) / Every Lady Does This Pics (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.