Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (72824 Views)

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Fulaboy(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2015
mrlaw93:
I was pressed.. i walked as fast as possible to a corner, i removed my di.ck to urinate nt knowing that a lady was making call right dere.. Her eyes focused on my di.ck. It was very difficult to leave immediately.. The tin pain me die grin

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2015
Soso990240:
Play football a lot during my school days.Belong to a local club in Enugu(Samba).There's dis day we had a football match,I invited my girl,who also invited her 3 friends.Seein d girls around,I wanted to show myself and form #SupaSta.Guess what... I messd up..played like a JB.I was later substituted.felt really ashamed of me.Bt am a gud baller on a gud day.
very funny!cheesy Yeah doing things to please someone is likely to land the doer to a bad state. It happens.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by NemzySeries(m): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Gave him a dirty slap tongue tongue
d guy no retweet d slap 4 ur face too?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Fredchisom(m): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size]After unleashing the crammed rhyme I have practiced for long to her,she called me by my name n said..I don't wan to have anything to do with u in this school,stay away from me..I told her thank you n zoomed off without delay...
Later we stated dating during aw unidays n I asked her y she said such to me in the past n she asked y I didn't come for her again.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by menxer: 12:03am On Sep 27, 2015
Years back before Naija dreamed of GSM, One girl wey I dey toast told me, "If u are serious come and visit me in my village". Na so I mumuishly find my way from PH go the last bus stop in Ubakala, with no address except her first name, Ugadinma (apologies if I get the spelling wrong).

from the bus stop I befriended the guys there with enough palm wine, and the search took off in ernest.

3 girls in the village matched the description with the same name I gave and off we went to check them out one by one. But they all turn out not to be the girl.

At the last palm wine joint as I prepare to call off the search, as it was about 6pm, a guy walked in that happened to be a cousin to the girl I was looking for; as a job man, the guy asked for his fair share of palm wine and pepper soup before taking me where I want.

The funny thing was, the girl's house was right opposite the joint and she was outside. grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Exceller(m): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2015
I can't forget that in a hurry.I was in SS1 then, on my way back from school one afternoon. I saw this pretty damsel walking in front of me with her friend I suspected..I quickly adjusted my posture and the way i walking to impress her....In my mind I was fantasying and admiring her beauty and thinking of all the crazy things I'll do to her .She too was flirting with me through eye contacts as we walked along and I was smiling,then she and her friend crossed to the other side of the road. So i kept watching them while walking backward and THEN THE UNIMAGINABLE HAPPENED...I fell into a gutter filled with all the watery garbage you can think off....Jeez! I couldn't even summon courage to stand up from the stinking piss I was upon and before I knew it, she rushed over with her friend and they both held me up and immediately got water nearby to help me clean up a little..Damn!! I told her point blank that she was the reason I fell. She smile and apologized..She told me her name "Love"and they just moved to our estate 3 weeks ago and that she sees me when am going to school that her house was two flats from mine and that they were going JAMB lesson...we became friends and she was given all the green light but in me, my interest died in that gutter..Fast forward two years later. She was still trying to gain admission while I was writing my jamb, so I took it upon myself to help her and she passed with flying colours and she did everything for me to date her but you know now......the interest no dey again o......She told me she fell for me since the day I fell inside the gutter...Damn!!!.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by damton(m): 12:05am On Sep 27, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
I sniffed her panties embarassed
So how does it smell.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by mkoabiola: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2015
I gave her my palm sandals cos her sandals cut 4 road,I trekk home bare foot,
Ppu jus de look me 4 road bt I dont care
Power of pussy ,ass n bobby

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2015
buchisom1:
My is whn i see a fine gal or a gal i lik...i will start cryung
Your case get as e be eh! So funny!!
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by NemzySeries(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2015
on dat day after eating indomie & egg. she came ova & dat wuz aw I wuz loading her wit gas....she insulted me dat day sha
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 12:12am On Sep 27, 2015
AreaFada2:
Mine was pretending to be lost. I was in a post office. This half-caste babe was using a pre-google, rather primitive information searching machine. Long ago in a popular European tourist city.
Fact was I probably knew that city better than her. grin cheesy

I used that time helping me search direction to chat her up.
She had the most amazing ikebe, shape and sexiness you will ever see. grin cheesy grin

We "dated" but she later confessed to be a lesbian, amid tears.
Funny idea landed you into relationship with her. But she come fall your hand at last. It pains ehh.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Oladimejjy:
mine was a bit crazy, I just walked up from my room and went to ma neighbor room just to saw a lady friend watching tv then I kissed her the rest nw.. story
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by amijid2012(m): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Mine was that I missed sch for one week jst learn all Styl-Plus songs in their 1st album., jst to impress one babe in my class., so when I resumed sch d upper week, about to put my singing into work., a frnd n a classmate of mine, who was also my neighbour at home, burst my bubbles when I was singing to the babe in my claSs "Na d reason why him no come sch last week bdis o., so dat him go sing dis song dem for u"., I felt embarrassed that day., but I still got my game up a lil sha grin

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by TYNNNNKs: 12:14am On Sep 27, 2015
I allowed this girl did women make up on me just to get laid with her

it actually worked tho!...

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by TYNNNNKs: 12:14am On Sep 27, 2015
I allowed this girl did women make up on me just to get laid with her

it actually worked tho!...
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 12:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Oladimejjy:
mine was a bit crazy, I just walked up from my room and went to ma neighbor room just to saw a lady friend watching tv then I kissed her the rest nw.. story
funny! This one na neighbourhood magnet. No long story, just straight to kissing and...
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by joewizzy247: 12:24am On Sep 27, 2015
mine was when i toast my classmate bck in sec skul.she gav me a dirty slap,wen i turned bck and looked at my friends dats inspired me to walk up to her, they were laughin at me.i got angry and swept her off her feets.i sat on her and slapped her continously until my friends came to her rescue.i would neva forget dat day. that was d only tym ive ever hit a woman in my lyf

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2015
69MissedCalls:
I've asked a girl if she was a lesbian. most awkward day of my life. she hated me for that. I still feel somehow each time I remember that day undecided
omo see question oo. So funny! What made you ask her such question
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Oladimejjy(m): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2015
joewizzy247:
mine was when i toast my classmate bck in sec skul.she gav me a dirty slap,wen i turned bck and looked at my friends dats inspired me to walk up to her, they were laughin at me.i got angry and swept her off her feets.i sat on her and slapped her continously until my friends came to her rescue.i would neva forget dat day. that was d only tym ive ever hit a woman in my lyf

can't stop laughing.......Dis had happened to one of Ma school mate b4

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by JudgementHammer: 12:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Me na fart.

I blasted the thing in an empty classroom where I teach during holidays. I forgot completely that there was someone behind me. Na after lowering my bombom from the farting position and started inhaling the sweet smell that I now saw a lady walked out carrying her bag and books.

The funny thing is she doesn't even work in d sch so I could have apologized later. She was a visitor and I never saw her again since then

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 12:33am On Sep 27, 2015
denedene:
i was forming like I'm a big boy with ego cause she was in the uk when she returned, we arranged to meet up walai ego no de at all so from one story of posting to other till i exhausted all lies that we had to meet up still ego no de. so i drove down to her place, unfortunately the female friend that introduced us was with her(my heart broke) no money for one na two con show up... they were all dressed up n ready to groove. the friend then shouted "me I'm hungry for pizza o! " in my mind i was thinking and cursing myself "who send me come here" so i excused myself and made a sharp call before we started the journey.. when i came back, i started driving and told em let me reach the mech first to check my car. after spending like 25mins to reach the mechanic workshop, i had already call mech to form one bogus problem when he's checking the car.. the mech came checked the car, went under, open bonnet and was like "ah! oga thank God you come now o! your brake don bad, tyroid no good even some fluids don finish and i was like "guy! you no go waste time to fix all these abi? " he was like yes! i walked to the girls begged dem to be patient(deep down i knew i nothing was wrong with the car and the car won't move an inch from there) from 2pm till 6pm we de mech shop, after my actor mechanic waste our time, i took dem back to their house and sincerely apologised that it wasn't my fault
so funny bro! Typical Naija guy. Thumbup!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 27, 2015
I dont know what it is mehn but I get real clumsy around a guy, I find very attractive angry

Chai! Tomato face n play with my hair as we walk, too busy giving sexy eyes, I end up banging into something, or falling like Alicia keys to the floor!

Nawa oo angry

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 12:35am On Sep 27, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
hehehe....that night was funny, i was actually waiting for her to pass when i suddenly looked up and saw her coming with her nephew, i quickly pretended as if i had stomach ache just to get her attention...believe you me,it really worked because I was rolling on the floor that night then she came closer and closer....lifted me up and that was the beginning of our friendship. She's married today though, because I was shy to confess to her that i love her....we friendzoned each other for years though fun of each other but my problem was that I was too shy because u don't want to lose her company cos she might get angry.
really funny! Doing anything possible to get her attention.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 12:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Thayay:
Mine was smiling to whatever she says to the extent of her asking what's wrong with me grin
hahaha
nawaooo, laugh no gree me stop oo. Funny stories everywhere
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Jesuspistol(m): 12:44am On Sep 27, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Me na fart.

I blasted the thing in an empty classroom where I teach during holidays. I forgot completely that there was someone behind me. Na after lowering my bombom from the farting position and started inhaling the sweet smell that I now saw a lady walked out carrying her bag and books.

The funny thing is she doesn't even work in d sch so I could have apologized later. She was a visitor and I never saw her again since then
Chai. God have mercy o.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 12:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Fredchisom:
[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size]After unleashing the crammed rhyme I have practiced for long to her,she called me by my name n said..I don't wan to have anything to do with u in this school,stay away from me..I told her thank you n zoomed off without delay...
Later we stated dating during aw unidays n I asked her y she said such to me in the past n she asked y I didn't come for her again.
Funny you! You said thank you and zoomed off. This life eh, funny things happen everyday.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by JudgementHammer: 12:47am On Sep 27, 2015
Jesuspistol:

Chai. God have mercy o.
Lolz. Wetin man go do bros
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 12:47am On Sep 27, 2015
menxer:
Years back before Naija dreamed of GSM, One girl wey I dey toast told me, "If u are serious come and visit me in my village". Na so I mumuishly find my way from PH go the last bus stop in Ubakala, with no address except her first name, Ugadinma (apologies if I get the spelling wrong).

from the bus stop I befriended the guys there with enough palm wine, and the search took off in ernest.

3 girls in the village match the description with the same name I gave and off we went to check them out one by one. But they all turn out not to be the girl.

At the last palm wine joint as I prepare to call off the search as it was about 6pm, a guy walked in that happened to be a cousin to the girl I was looking for; as a job man, the guy asked for his fair share of palm wine and pepper soup before taking me where I want.

The funny thing was, the girl's house was right opposite the joint and she was outside. grin

This so funny! Nawaoocheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 12:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Exceller:
I can't forget that in a hurry.I was in SS1 then, on my way back from school one afternoon. I saw this pretty damsel walking in front of me with her friend I suspected..I quickly adjusted my posture and the way i walking to impress her....In my mind I was fantasying and admiring her beauty and thinking of all the crazy things I'll do to her .She too was flirting with me through eye contacts as we walked along and I was smiling,then she and her friend crossed to the other side of the road. So i kept watching them while walking backward and THEN THE UNIMAGINABLE HAPPENED...I fell into a gutter filled with all the watery garbage you can think off....Jeez! I couldn't even summon courage to stand up from the stinking piss I was upon and before I knew it, she rushed over with her friend and they both held me up and immediately got water nearby to help me clean up a little..Damn!! I told her point blank that she was the reason I fell. She smile and apologized..She told me her name "Love"and they just moved to our estate 3 weeks ago and that she sees me when am going to school that her house was two flats from mine and that they were going JAMB lesson...we became friends and she was given all the green light but in me, my interest died in that gutter..Fast forward two years later. She was still trying to gain admission while I was writing my jamb, so I took it upon myself to help her and she passed with flying colours and she did everything for me to date her but you know now......the interest no dey again o......She told me she fell for me since the day I fell inside the gutter...Damn!!!.
funny story! The attraction fell inside the gutter and she fell for you the day you fell. Funny game! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:54am On Sep 27, 2015
lekjons:
missed my way following a lady...

staring at her atomic azz!!

Lucky you! Many got knocked down by vehicles/okada while engaging in lustful sightseeing. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by igala1(m): 12:57am On Sep 27, 2015
I was in a molue heading to bariga from oshodi. I was on standing motion because seats were all occupied. This lady with big azz and curvy b**bs would slide backwards near my d**k at every single gallop. Even when the bus halted she kept pressing her yarsh hard on my rod. When I highlighted from the bus, I gave her a look and she smiled back.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by donbabade: 12:58am On Sep 27, 2015
I deliberately barged into the bathroom while my neighbor was having her bath. I closed the door and said sorry.
She came out and started raking for me.
Later she was like. Since u saw me naked. U too UnCloth. I did.u knw d rest...

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.