Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (72823 Views)

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by 3coins(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2015
mustiiz:

Lol y I go shoot u.. U be my guy now.. Bt just dat no be wetin be d craizest tin be dat
lol. . .maybe our guy here wants to be a priest
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by ESMANIA1476(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Hahahahahaha. We were gisting inside the car with a lady I met just that day but her friend just used me to engage her so that her own boyfriend will not woo another babe. The b**bs attracted me. I just grabbed them in the cause of the gist and start romancing her. O boy, the rest na history. But that was a very long time ago.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by mikkypel(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Make I tawk my own oooo.... I was wooing a girl then n I never knew how to get her so me n my guy planned a drama.. It was raining n I plan to block her in skul at night cuz she was in d hostel, then my guy would walk by n point torch at us(dem no born u well make u point torch but because day na plan) Then d guy z "mikky is that u? What u doing here? In this rain? Is that the girl u v been talking about? So u fit dey under rain cuz of d6 girl.. Na wa 4 love ooo.. I can't do this for a girl oooo, and d funniest thing is this girl wouldn't know this is true love

We dated sha but it's all gone now, it's now history.. I love d girl sha but too dull 4 my liking n it would affect me

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by mrlaw93(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Lovelynature:
so embarrassing especially if she knows you. Some girls sha, she should've walked away and pretend not seeing you
Its reflex nh.. she couldn't too #shock
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Kingsley1000(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2015
has been long though....... my babe visited me, was putting on short skirt,almost unclad.........my parents has gone for work(am the only one in the house) so I invited her..... we were in the sitting room watching telly and romancing.... I heard a knock,it was my dad he forgot some documents

una know what happened aftermath

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Kingsley1000(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2015
has been long though..... my babe visited me, was putting on short skirt,almost unclad.........my parents has gone for work(am the only one in the house) so I invited her..... we were in the sitting room watching telly and romancing.... I heard a knock,it was my dad he forgot some documents

una know what happened aftermath

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by villavic(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2015
sweetorgasms:
MIne was bringing out my prick so she can see it, then asking her if its very big? though i was there with 3 ladies alone. "mehnnn they later came seperately 4 their share

this just ur judgement
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by softvio(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2015
Babaken:
i cant stop laughing anytime i remember that day. That very day i offended her (my gf} so badly i beg her all through the night she refuse to forgive me i dont know what do for her to hear me out she is de one That cook the food we ate that night around 2am open the door i went outside came back with bitter leave i squeezed it put it in my mouth in her present after some minutes i start acting strange i refuse to talk am just stretching all my body i turn my eyes she start calling ken ken Baby Baby i kept quite she start begging that she has forgive me that i Should Stop if am joking i still Keep mute she start crying at that time of the night she wake everybody in de house when she finally know that i was pretending Hmmm she has already cry her eye out in present of my co-tenant. The rest na story too bad that she is No more R.I.P joy.

lol...but..sad...RIP to her

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by mustiiz(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2015
fairygeh:

That's wrong, your elder bro's gf? Na your type dey f***k ur bro wife,i hope ur bro realized this soon.

Abeg no kill me with laff
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by udomma1005(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2015
sweetorgasms:
MIne was bringing out my prick so she can see it, then asking her if its very big? though i was there with 3 ladies alone. "mehnnn they later came seperately 4 their share
Chei dis uncle,u can lie oooooo!
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Homguy(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
hehehe....that night was funny, i was actually waiting for her to pass when i suddenly looked up and saw her coming with her nephew, i quickly pretended as if i had stomach ache just to get her attention...believe you me,it really worked because I was rolling on the floor that night then she came closer and closer....lifted me up and that was the beginning of our friendship. She's married today though, because I was shy to confess to her that i love her....we friendzoned each other for years though fun of each other but my problem was that I was too shy because u don't want to lose her company cos she might get angry.
if u do not ask, the answer will always be No. Its really better to die as a lion, than live like a goat bro. Take calculated risks, they often pay good dividends.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2015
The funny thing was, the girl's house was right opposite the joint and she was outside. grin
[/quote]

Lmfao!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Vock(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2015
fairygeh:

That's wrong, your elder bro's gf? Na your type dey f***k ur bro wife,i hope ur bro realized this soon.

Oshey, I didn't know it was wrong, Mrs pastor undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
I sniffed her panties embarassed
Filthy pig
*puke*
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
I begged her to lemme suck her pvssy
Chai
I wish God can allow me to start killing awon Oloriburuku
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2015
nothing.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by slimfresh(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2015
Mine was actually funny it happened in my first year at the university, there was this girl I was asking out but still playing hard to get so on her birthday i bought her a birthday cake and somehow my friends convinced me to get it to her first thing in the morning, well, I guess I misinterpreted "first thing in the morning" as 6am so at 6am I was at her door knocking hopin to surprise her but she just kept that poker face collected the cake thanked me and shut her door....she didint even let me in I felt like teleporting immediately cos the shame was too much for me, i went back to my hostel looking like a lost puppy I had no choice but to narrate everything to my friends.....few years later wn I was in my finals I saw d babe and I was like WTF!! Did I really go through that stress for this chick? She wasn't looking pretty to me at all. When I remember the incident at times I just burst into laughter, till today my friends still tease me with the stuff

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Awanja(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2015
Was admiring this girl as a man full of a moral followd her to her compound not knowing they have this big aggressive haggard looking dog,omo see run , see chioma ajunwa.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2015
I Sat On D Same Spot She Was Seated, Hoping To Feel Her Azz 4rm D Seat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by molar36: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2015
I ve been reading all ur comments,didn't wnt to say anythng bt let me try,mine has been multiple cases......first it happnd during my jss1,dia was dis gul I was dieing for,her name is peace,she sent me a letter even included some mony inside it,so after reading,I wanted replying d letter,whether I forgt d spelling of her,I can't just say.........I wrote dear pieces,she left me since dt day,
Second happnd I wrote a letter to a gul,so I wnt to dia house,I didn't see her bt I saw d small sis,I gave her d letter to go give to her sis,d gul carry d letter go give her fada,d worst is dt d fada is a frnd of my dad,each tym d man cm our house,I dodge.
Third,it was in primary sch,I was sittn btw two guls,each tym I ll purposely throw my pencil on d ground nd I ll pretent I m piking it while observing dia pants...or I ll use my laps nd b rubbing dia laps.one fall for it,I had to finger her in d class while d teacher was on d board.
Fourthly.
It happnd wen I wnt for I.t,nd I stay in d same house wit my dad,so he told me he was travelln,I told my myslf dis an opp,so I called my gul after my fada has left,so wqe strted romancing,I used condom bt d gul was proving stubborn,so I had to bleep her laps..on my releasing state,had a knock on d door,it was my dad,he called ugochukwu r u sleeping,I was now now talkn like an slowpoke,like someone waking up frm a deep sleep,so I opend d back door for d gul,she wnt out,bt her shoes was at d front door wic my dad has seen,wen my dad entered,he asked me hu has dos shoes,I said is our neigbour,dt she came nd forgt her shoes,I knw say d man code wetin happn for d room,cus d smell of sperm.nd sex in d room,he didn't say anythng bt he told my mum,wic she asked me,I denied.mehn I ve too many experiences,just manage dis ones for now,if I get many likes,I ll continue

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2015
I fondled the br..st of a gal I was sitting with from Benin to Lagos and she feign she was sleeping, which I knew she was not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by sydneyboss(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2015
Nienie:
My brother came back from school with one of his friends and the guy was just so cute with pink lips..sha sha I was now walking up and down the house,hoping he'd say something..and then he called me to get water for him..on my way back from the kitchen I tripped and fell face flat.. cry

just like I just fell staring at ur picture, cute u.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by ibullem(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2015
There was this babe I was wooing back then in school.

My crib was close to their house fellowship center, so I had taken my bath wore some nice pant I just bought and was timing her so I could meet up with her when she's going home. My guys were busy giving me morale as I stepped out.

I caught up with her on her way out and I opted to walk her home, we gisted, i made her laugh, got to her street when the unthinkable happened.. We hugged gavevne her 2go username, and And I was beaming with big smile took few steps backwards.. And I was back flat in the gutter.. My pants torn and I could here group of boys coming towards my direction laughing out loud at me.. I felt like disappearing.. Walai

She helped me up sha.. Got me water to clean..But teased me endlessly about that incident..

My guys at home that were expecting good news from the war front.. saw me stepped in tattered pants and and gutter stench and looking like a duck that fell inside palm oil.. They laughed me to scorn.. Chai embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
back then... I dressed up like I was going for a red carpet show, though I was only going to 'her' house.
got there, beaming with smiles, I pressed the door bell.
'yes' who's that ? came a deep baritone voice. #shocked ! her father ! thought he travelled !
I ran away.
Funny you bro. The father would be like 'what has come over this boy'. See as I dey laugh for herecheesycheesy. Nawao. What a thread!
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by davroca16(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2015
Babaken:
i cant stop laughing anytime i remember that day. That very day i offended her (my gf} so badly i beg her all through the night she refuse to forgive me i dont know what do for her to hear me out she is de one That cook the food we ate that night around 2am open the door i went outside came back with bitter leave i squeezed it put it in my mouth in her present after some minutes i start acting strange i refuse to talk am just stretching all my body i turn my eyes she start calling ken ken Baby Baby i kept quite she start begging that she has forgive me that i Should Stop if am joking i still Keep mute she start crying at that time of the night she wake everybody in de house when she finally know that i was pretending Hmmm she has already cry her eye out in present of my co-tenant. The rest na story too bad that she is No more R.I.P joy.
cry
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Hmmmm! Mine is oh my Gosh!

I can't share it, my gf is a nairalander.
seriously.shocked?
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Mine happened wen i was in js2. I was dz introvert guy, dont talk to nobody xcept my sure g's. Then this girl just got transfered, very pretty. Aldou i dnt tok, shii i knw pretty wen i see one. We wia in a phe class sha and d phe teacher, shii too promiscous. New girl, no seat, she was told to seat bhind me the alien class monitor so said d phe teacher. Now erthang else aside, i think i like dz girl but d silent part of me wudnt make me say nothang. Days passd, dz girl wil smile and try strtng a convo bt im nt just olways in d mud. She ll drop ha pen nd stuffs intentionally dn ask me to pik it up fo ha. I lykd it bt olways pretended i ddnt, wierd tho. And dn was when dz multilinks fone was popula, i ad 1, she ad 1. Dn, she gave ha num 2 anoda girl 2 gimme, d no nonsense part of me squeezed it nd threw it in d waste bin! Clueless jerk, i knw! Funi enuf, i went bak to luk fo it when no1 was lukn! Dz was when i realised i kinda lykd ha bt weneva sm1 says abdul nd maryam like each oda, i get mad! Egoist, i ddnt even knw dah word existed dn. Lol, makes me laugh wheneva i rmemba. Called ha nd Said sori! Neva apologized to a girl b4 dat! We startd talkn on fone, then i just blurted out d 3 word and even i was shockd when i realised wha i did. Hunged d call up immediately then called bk 2 say d foolish thing, tld ha she ad bn tokn to me bro and apologized! Got all gloomy d nxt day at sch. She was crae hapi nd she came to me, tld me she loved me too, come nd see hw my face lightened up, u cud use it to fynd ur way in d dark! Ofcos u knw dats metaphoric. We got 2geda frm js2! Js3, she tld me we done, later realized she ad bn wit me frnd. D introvert me, acted lyk it was nthanh bt hell i lost i wen i got home. Lyf cntinued. End of js3 she came wit ha frnds to apologize nd i just dunno, i got attracted immediately. We got bak 2geda. One silly thng, tld ha i knew ha house when infact i only saw ha dad drive in2 a street d day earlier! She tld me 2 come by afta sch if im crious.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Babaken(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

some dudes suck punna with straws thesedays... as if it's lemonade.
just like my friend.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by kapai(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2015
soleexx I press her boobs hhard and it burst [I smell another fat lie frm King of Zamumbia]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by jornie(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Lovelynature:
No doubt, the power of attraction or lust ( either way you put it ) is a very strong force over the flesh.
Yeah, I'm sure most of us here have one story or the other to tell, about things we found ourselves doing around opposite sex, either mistakenly or willfully but later find those things really funny.

Nawao! Funny me those days!!!

Mine was when I asked a lady that I was not even in relationship with to marry me. We were just friends and since that day our friendship started decaying as we couldn't chat freely as before again.

I didn't know she also had feelings for me, as she refused giving me her number or say either yes or no to my proposal ( I guess she knew the force pushing me to do what I did ). It was later on, when we went our separate ways that she started asking my friend about me, she got my number from him and also sent me friend request on facebook, we chatted for a while before I systematically withdrew from her, I guess she got the message and acted likewise. I noticed I don't find her attractive any longer as things keep changing. I regretted doing what I did and can't just help but laugh whenever I remember the whole drama.

Don't spoil the fun, share yours as we keep the ball rolling.
she had no feelings for u...ok?
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by jornie(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2015
jejemanito:
Because you were in lust and not in love with her.
sharap
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by acada111(f): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2015
peterswagg:
mine is putting mirror on the floor in order to see her panties...that's was very long tho

May God forgive u o shocked embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.