Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) (27494 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Shocking! Ikpeba Cursed The Day He Voted APC. (snapshot). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Tvegas(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2015
Lol, this guy takes himself too serious.

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Demdem(m): 12:04am On Sep 27, 2015
tomakint:

undecided where you dey all these days? What sayest thou to this Saraki's debacle?

Tomafool, loads of cash needs to be made and I am making it effortlessly. About Saraki, check my previous posts.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by sunsewa: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

When I pulled out of the fraud called APC in February 16, all manners of missiles were thrown at me by members and supporters of the APC with sole aim of either getting me return or to silence my voice. In fact, I had to be more security conscious because life is precious. Nevertheless, I assumed that all those exhibition of hate start and end on Nairaland forum.

Blocking of My Facebook Account:
Towards the end of last month, I created a facebook page TONYE BARCANISTA so as to reach people on facebook despite having an existing facebook account with name SOLOMON TONYE. I ensured that message/articles on TONYE BARCANISTA are written in a way that it won't connote inciting against the Nigeria state, but left it within the confines of constructive criticism. About Two weeks into operation of the account, I received a message from FB that I have been reported for not using my 'Real Name' and always tagging friends. They gave me the grace of uploading my ID to show that the name on the page is my real name. They also said if I had inputed a phone number, all I would have done was phone verification. The account was suspended/closed/blocked.

Blocking of My Main FB Account:
After the blocking of the TONYE BARCANISTA account, I reverted to my existing SOLOMON TONYE account. Both names are mine, and the account is connected with my phone number. However, hours after sharing the article titled The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Have The Upper-hand on my FB page, I got a message from some guy saying that 'we are working on this your page'. I ignored the user because I believe that worse come to worse, I will be asked to do a phone verification. Few hours ago, I tried to access my FB page but I was told to 'verify' my account by uploading a Valid ID (and not through phone). Note that on this account I never at any time tag any user. Unfortunately for them, I will NOT submit my ID to them because I have lost confidence on FB to keep my ID confidential.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no avail.

2. They Created parody accounts on Nairaland to deceive unsuspecting members of the public, but it was futile.

3. They Vigorously stalked me on FB to see that my accounts are locked. This won't stop the advocacy for good governance.

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!

APC is a house built on quick sand( in our local parlance, I NO GO GREE,I NO GO GREE PEOPLE)full of diverse irritants,foundations founded on lies and antagonism,that's why they have no peace among them,they enjoyed freedom of speech under Gej regime,which every tom and jerry used to abused and mimicking, caricaturing Gej,now they can't allow u or us to express out,but they are joking,what they caricatured Gej,I will give them in million folds constructively, fighting corruption but dining with corruption, PMB deceiving himself and followers,not me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by tomakint: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Demdem:

Tomafool, loads of cash needs to be made and I am making it effortlessly. About Saraki, check my previous posts.
Are you into bunkering? cheesy becos 'loads of cash' is synonymous to that, tread softly.....on the Saraki thingy I will check.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by JannahGem: 12:28am On Sep 27, 2015
I actually don't blame this guy, I blame those who clap and gives him a thumb up anything he comes up with a load of crap such as this...Sincerely, the youth are the problem of this country...fully developed human beings who can't reason with their head.

How in God's name did you come to the conclusion that APC blocked your Fb account? I know it's pointless trying to reason with you and your ilks but Bros abeg try apply sense small....why do you think they will do that? Do you actually know you are extremely irrelevant in Nigerian politics...All you do stays on Nl and your Fb followers.....i think you might actually be troubled, you are showing symptoms of someone who isn't chased but keeps watching his back. You are too small for any politician of any political party to handle if they really do have your time.

Dear Op and the other millions of jobless Nigerians, please stop spreading hate messages..PDP or APC can't help y'all....find something constructive to do with your time and Nigeria will rise again.....if not, everyone will stay in their region, Nothing spoil.

15 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Demdem(m): 12:35am On Sep 27, 2015
tomakint:

Are you into bunkering? cheesy becos 'loads of cash' is synonymous to that, tread softly.....on the Saraki thingy I will check.

This shows how polluted ur mind is. U heard loads if cash and the first thing that came to ur mind is bunkering......shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by cococandy(f): 12:55am On Sep 27, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
https://www.facebook.com/help/185747581553788

He can follow the link for more clues. I honestly don't know but to insinuate that APC is responsible for blocking his facebook account is just mere attention-seeking.
There are more famous and popular "freedom fighters" who maintain a popular presence on Facebook -- especially from China and North Korea. Who is APC? and who is Tonye Barcanista?

[mIt is plausible that some of his 'online' haters might have aggressively used the report button on his account. Facebook would have automatically disabled the account in such situation. Providing his ID, to confirm the account isn't compromised or spam, would have remedied the situation. But this motherfucker believes he deserves the same level of attention the FG is giving Boko Haram. What a joke grin grin
@bold, what are you saying differently?
You just said the same thing he said.

They kept reporting his account.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by tomakint: 1:01am On Sep 27, 2015
Demdem:

This shows how polluted ur mind is. U heard loads if cash and the first thing that came to ur mind is bunkering......shame.
Polluted? How? No be human being dey do bunkering? .......I wish you the best cheesy
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Tearg1: 2:23am On Sep 27, 2015
sunsewa:

APC is a house built on quick sand( in our local parlance, I NO GO GREE,I NO GO GREE PEOPLE)full of diverse irritants,foundations founded on lies and antagonism,that's why they have no peace among them,they enjoyed freedom of speech under Gej regime,which every tom and jerry used to abused and mimicking, caricaturing Gej,now they can't allow u or us to express out,but they are joking,what they caricatured Gej,I will give them in million folds constructively, fighting corruption but dining with corruption, PMB deceiving himself and followers,not me.

Non of those vultures want their anus exposed. They can't fool the people all the time.

Have u asked why did PMB not attend the meeting on Boko Haram yesterday, because he failed to tackle the problem effectively like his predecessor.

Boko Haram is committing worse atrocities by the day, yet APC wants us to believe 200 fighters surrendered?

This government is a fraud built by ex PDP criminals who were bent on forcing out GEJ....
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Icecream4U(m): 2:37am On Sep 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

When I pulled out of the fraud called APC in February 16, all manners of missiles were thrown at me by members and supporters of the APC with sole aim of either getting me return or to silence my voice. In fact, I had to be more security conscious because life is precious. Nevertheless, I assumed that all those exhibition of hate start and end on Nairaland forum.

Blocking of My Facebook Account:
Towards the end of last month, I created a facebook page TONYE BARCANISTA so as to reach people on facebook despite having an existing facebook account with name SOLOMON TONYE. I ensured that message/articles on TONYE BARCANISTA are written in a way that it won't connote inciting against the Nigeria state, but left it within the confines of constructive criticism. About Two weeks into operation of the account, I received a message from FB that I have been reported for not using my 'Real Name' and always tagging friends. They gave me the grace of uploading my ID to show that the name on the page is my real name. They also said if I had inputed a phone number, all I would have done was phone verification. The account was suspended/closed/blocked.

Blocking of My Main FB Account:
After the blocking of the TONYE BARCANISTA account, I reverted to my existing SOLOMON TONYE account. Both names are mine, and the account is connected with my phone number. However, hours after sharing the article titled The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Have The Upper-hand on my FB page, I got a message from some guy saying that 'we are working on this your page'. I ignored the user because I believe that worse come to worse, I will be asked to do a phone verification. Few hours ago, I tried to access my FB page but I was told to 'verify' my account by uploading a Valid ID (and not through phone). Note that on this account I never at any time tag any user. Unfortunately for them, I will NOT submit my ID to them because I have lost confidence on FB to keep my ID confidential.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no avail.

2. They Created parody accounts on Nairaland to deceive unsuspecting members of the public, but it was futile.

3. They Vigorously stalked me on FB to see that my accounts are locked. This won't stop the advocacy for good governance.

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!
Are you saying APC owns Facebook? When you post senselessly what do you expect from facebook?

5 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Tearg1: 2:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Icecream4U:
Are you saying APC owns Facebook? When you post senselessly what do you expect from facebook?
APC is abusing Facebook privacy policy terms by reporting their opponents to have their accounts locked.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Genius100: 2:54am On Sep 27, 2015
This Barcanista guy is a big mo ron. Follow Facebook ' s simple rule of using your real name instead of crying allover the place like a vagrant. I'm sure if your prick no gree rise to service woman, you go blame APC. Jobless clown...

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by sexaddict08(m): 2:56am On Sep 27, 2015
DrGraveYardz:
Give him sense since you have too many at your disposal. I wonder when you and your likes would learn to tolerate opposition like sane and civilised people do,not as some barbaric uncivilized cavemen!

PDP ruled for 16years, APC is just 4months n u cannot hold ur peace. u may die of hypertension b4 APC completes 1 year.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by sexaddict08(m): 2:58am On Sep 27, 2015
Genius100:
This Barcanista guy is a big mo ron. Follow Facebook ' s simple rule of using your real name instead of crying allover the place like a vagrant. I'm sure if your prick no gree rise to service woman, you go blame APC. Jobless clown...

they're in trouble, their pockets don dry.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by sexaddict08(m): 3:01am On Sep 27, 2015
Tearg1:

APC is abusing Facebook privacy policy terms by reporting their opponents to have their accounts locked.

they're just crying wolf. they're no longer enjoying. this country must be better. NO to stealing is not corruption.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by sexaddict08(m): 3:05am On Sep 27, 2015
Icecream4U:

u dey mind them...them no get two jobs than to cry, they're opposition now. We call them 'Wailers'...The reality is on them, no more chop I chop....cry cry babies
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by sexaddict08(m): 3:07am On Sep 27, 2015
Tearg1:

Non of those vultures want their anus exposed. They can't fool the people all the time.

Have u asked why did PMB not attend the meeting on Boko Haram yesterday, because he failed to tackle the problem effectively like his predecessor.

Boko Haram is committing worse atrocities by the day, yet APC wants us to believe 200 fighters surrendered?

This government is a fraud built by ex PDP criminals who were bent on forcing out GEJ....

if u Finnish crying, come n take ur drugs. Wailing Wailer

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by sexaddict08(m): 3:13am On Sep 27, 2015
cococandy:

if one of ur classmates always report u to your teacher n u get flogged each time, what do u do

if what you're doing is good, ur teacher will not flog u.
Change ur ways
Change ur ways Wailing Wailers

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by sexaddict08(m): 3:15am On Sep 27, 2015
sunsewa:

Change ur ways, or we go arrange for ur own ban too
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by SUBWAY101(m): 4:11am On Sep 27, 2015
tomakint:

undecided where you dey all these days? What sayest thou to this Saraki's debacle?

Broda, so you believe APC truly hacked his account? Lmaoooo.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Gh0stFreak: 4:21am On Sep 27, 2015
Demdem:
Ehen.... grin grin So u are also falling for this eediocy? Chai, never knew ur IQ is this low.
shut your mouth and tell your fellow fo.ols to stop reporting his account.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Gh0stFreak: 4:25am On Sep 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:
This makes me sad to actually realize how dimwitted some Nigerians are to believe this nonsensical B.S. An American publicly traded multi-billion dollar company is taking orders from some political party in Nigeria to block a NOBODY. Barcanista definitely knows his crowd, unintelligent underexposed set of people. This is so ridiculous. If you had said the FG blocked access to Facebook, that'll even have some semblance of sense but to say they got Facebook to block an account is absolutely stupid.

There's a guy on Twitter that said Buhari was brain damaged before the election. His picture is there, everyone knows his identity yet he was still able to get a picture with the president's wife and child. Even that one hasn't come out to claim anyone has blocked his account, numerous other harsh critics on social media with revealed identity are there but you an unknown nobody with delusions of grandeur is someone that APC and Facebook will come together to work against. My guy make an effort to act like not everyone on here is a total numbskull
oga no need for all this grammar,tell your fellow apc punks to stop reporting his account.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 27, 2015
cococandy:

IT IS PLAUSIBLE
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by tomakint: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Broda, so you believe APC truly hacked his account? Lmaoooo.
.........I believe somebody is monitoring his e-movement for real not necessarily APC at least going by his testimony.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by dammytosh: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2015
Go and get a life.

Before you login with your other monicker to encourage urself.

What you need is a life to call your own not some form of empathy.

Your facebook account was blocked so we should ?

I guess Mark Zuckerberg was bribed to deactivate your account as the Russian President.

Eediot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Icecream4U(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Tearg1:

reported or not, if the Op has not broken any rule, he will be completely ignored cos Facebook is too big for APC or/and PDP to control. Also, only a man with skeleton in his cupboard runs away at the hearing of verification by valid IDcard. You think Facebook is daft as jona.daft/PDP?

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Whenever I get to criticize PDP nobody wishes me evil. Only you and your family shall experienced ''hypertension''! Well,I'm not surprised because 99% of APC supporters are low life tout that lack manners to express their thought when faced with argument they know that they won't be able to counter.
sexaddict08:

PDP ruled for 16years, APC is just 4months n u cannot hold ur peace. u may die of hypertension b4 APC completes 1 year.
[quote author=sexaddict08 post=38417022]

[/color].
sexaddict08:

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista, welcome back, your absence was greatly missed. whynotthetruth and severussnape mizmycoli and co ain't enough to keeq hoisting and defending the already fallen PDP's legacy... much love.
proud anti-wailergrin

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by PentiumPro(f): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2015
tomakint:

.........I believe somebody is monitoring his e-movement for real not necessarily APC at least going by his testimony.
Bros what happened to him is a routine thing done by FB mgt, nothing out of the ordinary.
FB encourages people to use their actual names and if they finds out you are breaking that rule, your account would be suspended until a time you can legitimately prove the ownership of such name.
The OP is either ignorant or he lives in a balloon of self importance brought about by his purported popularity on NL.

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by mogentle(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2015
If mosquito bites the OP, it's APC. Even if fuel finished in his car, APC sucks it. Oh mighty APC, the controller of FB. That is a party to join cos of their uncommon connection. OP is more than i.diotic in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by mrmetoo1: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

oga no need for all this grammar,tell your fellow apc punks to stop reporting his account.

My fellow APC punks?? You must think everyone's life revolves around these politicians like you guys. I just simply responded to a post that in my opinion doesn't do anything to help anyone but deepen ignorance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately / Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha / Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.