Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,005 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) (27145 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Shocking! Ikpeba Cursed The Day He Voted APC. (snapshot). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
A

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by jmoore(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2015

6 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Eleniyan15: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is trash, you want to b a freedom fighter , then let us knw you, upload your id on facebook man, i go no much to say, it Normal for FB to block your facebook ... It Normal Please leave Apc out of dis......

Smh

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by IGBOPRINCE: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nwanne o, efa de kwa serious o,
they re so pathetic.
Never give up like john cena.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lmfao. This thread shows how ignorant and gullible Nigerians can be. A shame.

27 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by talk2omon(f): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is ridiculous.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by MizMyColi(f): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Lmfao. This thread shows how ignorant and gullible Nigerians can be. A shame.

Can you tell us what happened?

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by excellencyabia1: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
change is here. autodemocracy is here. be careful brother
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by mindset1: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
I am very surprised at the conduct of apc internet warriors..is this the kind of example they intend to guide the youths with..nigeria would be great that i know..

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by LRNZH(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
When did APC start moderating FB? I hope this guy is not schizophrenic.

When people have done things that make them fear, they jump at the sound of every bust of pure water bag as if na gun-shot.
If Olisa Metuh, Femi Aribisala, FFK, Fayose , etc can spew all their vitriol and remain scot-free, who are you Solomon Tonye?

Abeg free your mind and repent of your 'protection seeking' politics.

Or KONTINU to live in unfounded fear......

48 Likes 12 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Firefire(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
I reserve my comment(s) until I verify the possibility.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by CyberWolf: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Well I don't think it's connected with APC...Sometimes, things like this happens when there is so much activities on your account and FB will want to verify the account.it has happened to me many times.

If you don't want it to happen again, download a browser called " Globus vpn browser" or " Epic privacy browser" and setup a new FB account with it. This browsers blocks all "activities tracking programs" on any website.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Gr8tasign: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hahahaha

Why are u frustrating buhari n apc chanji with truth?
Repent n accept chanji with all ur heart n saint u wil become.
Re-strategize,turn a propaganda manfacturing company,ensure u always come-up with most convincing propaganda n liar muhammed will lose his job.

Wish u success. Lolssssssss!

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is ridiculous, though some of us aren't surprised at the dictatorial tendencies the APC is displaying. We all know those who dish out primitive criticisms cannot stand even the mildest of constructive criticism.

You're the second of my friends whose account has been blocked by FB because of their refusal to dine with the demons of propaganda and falsehood.

We know the truth hurts, and hurts even more when it's relentlessly applied on the wounds of lies and deceit.

Brother, be not dismayed; but still be a little careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Candyrain(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
You mean all these APCs went through all these just to silence you. I'm shocked. Jeez!!!

TonyeBarcanista:
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

When I pulled out of the fraud called APC in February 16, all manners of missiles were thrown at me by members and supporters of the APC with sole aim of either getting me return or to silence my voice. In fact, I had to be more security conscious because life is precious. Nevertheless, I assumed that all those exhibition of hate start and end on Nairaland forum.

Blocking of My Facebook Account:
Towards the end of last month, I created a facebook page TONYE BARCANISTA so as to reach people on facebook despite having an existing facebook account with name SOLOMON TONYE. I ensured that message/articles on TONYE BARCANISTA are written in a way that it won't connote inciting against the Nigeria state, but left it within the confines of constructive criticism. About Two weeks into operation of the account, I received a message from FB that I have been reported for not using my 'Real Name' and always tagging friends. They gave me the grace of uploading my ID to show that the name on the page is my real name. They also said if I had inputed a phone number, all I would have done was phone verification. The account was suspended/closed/blocked.

Blocking of My Main FB Account:
After the blocking of the TONYE BARCANISTA account, I reverted to my existing SOLOMON TONYE account. Both names are mine, and the account is connected with my phone number. However, hours after sharing the article titled The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Have The Upper-hand on my FB page, I got a message from some guy saying that 'we are working on this your page'. I ignored the user because I believe that worse come to worse, I will be asked to do a phone verification. Few hours ago, I tried to access my FB page but I was told to 'verify' my account by uploading a Valid ID (and not through phone). Note that on this account I never at any time tag any user. Unfortunately for them, I will NOT submit my ID to them because I have lost confidence on FB to keep my ID confidential.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no avail.

2. They Created parody accounts on Nairaland to deceive unsuspecting members of the public, but it was futile.

3. They Vigorously stalked me on FB to see that my accounts are locked. This won't stop the advocacy for good governance.

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
God this idiotic and senseless thread just confirm the low IQ digit awarded to Nigerians by neurological analysts. Like what the f***k, who told you poltroons Facebook are concerned about the fuckery all you loser go about in the name of pdpricks and apcshit.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/help/185747581553788

He can follow the link for more clues. I honestly don't know but to insinuate that APC is responsible for blocking his facebook account is just mere attention-seeking.
There are more famous and popular "freedom fighters" who maintain a popular presence on Facebook -- especially from China and North Korea. Who is APC? and who is Tonye Barcanista?

It is plausible that some of his 'online' haters might have aggressively used the report button on his account. Facebook would have automatically disabled the account in such situation. Providing his ID, to confirm the account isn't compromised or spam, would have remedied the situation. But this motherfucker believes he deserves the same level of attention the FG is giving Boko Haram. What a joke grin grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:
God this idiotic and senseless thread just confirm the low IQ digit awarded to Nigerians by neurological analysts. Like what the f***k, who told you poltroons Facebook are concerned about the fuckery all you loser go about in the name of pdpricks and apcshit.
Really embarrassing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
sad

I just don't know what to say.

That's the way it is. They've been blocking a lot of opposition youths on FB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by LRNZH(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
https://www.facebook.com/help/185747581553788

He can follow the link for more clues. I honestly don't know but to insinuate that APC is responsible for blocking his facebook account is just mere attention-seeking.
There are more famous and popular "freedom fighters" who maintain a popular presence on Facebook -- especially from China and North Korea. Who is APC? and who is Tonye Barcanista?

It is plausible that some of his 'online' haters might have aggressively used the report button on his account. Facebook would have automatically disabled the account in such situation. Providing his ID, to confirm the account isn't compromised or spam, would have remedied the situation. But this motherfucker believes he deserves the same level of attention the FG is giving Boko Haram. What a joke grin grin

I swear....

The ignoramus is felling like Shekau. Illiterates too much for this country.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Jesusloveyou: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

These people are such an embarrassment for resorting to cheap and unproductive means
for ur mind, u are too much now, importancy wan kill u

22 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Rose2014: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
That's crazy.
They already won the election yet they are still desperate like they're still in campaign period.

Na wa o
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
dearpreye:

That's the way it is. They've been blocking most a lot of opposition youths on FB.

You losers need a life and a working brain. Nobody gives a f**k about you scumwarts. Bigger fries like fayose, metuh, aribisala and other losers are not even hunted talk more of y'all hungry low lifers seeking relevance.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by dunkem21(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
LRNZH:

I swear....

The ignoramus is felling like Shekau. Illiterates too much for this country.

I have read here on NL when he deactivated, that they will follow him up on Facebook and make sure his account is blocked.

3 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by superior1: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!

Like seriously I think you are delusional and over estimating your relevance or maybe you are just pulling some PR stunts to make yourself happy and feel alittle important. Blocking your account my foot, you better go and get a life. If you think your 2 kobo articles is enough to make APC sleepless, you seriously need your head examined.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by LRNZH(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
dunkem21:

I have read here on NL when he deactivated, that they will follow him up on Facebook and make sure his account is blocked.

The OP is not smart at all. All the insinuations are bunkum.
If he really wants to speak for democracy he should submit his ID to FB and they will verify him. End of story.

If he is truly hunted (by ghosts I believe), as he claims, the hunters don't need his ID to trace him. With a FB account, his million posts online and his IP address, he is roasted meat already. He won't be here deceiving himself and his fellow illiterates.

Abeg wisdom is not for everybody even if your name is Solomon.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by abe4kom: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Yeah, I hope we don't return back to the era of political assassinations
Are you not seeing the signs already?

To get power they killed even in the north, why won't they kill to stay in power?

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by ogmaskman: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
It is so disappointing to know that pple will do anything to pull others down. What has APC got to do with the blocking of Tonye's account. It's so sad that so many gullible and low life citizens jumped at it. This story shows that bacanista is a fraud.
School yourself in the workings of fb befor u cajole pple Mr Solomon. Since when did APC or any other political party assume control of fb. Tonye go and take care of ur issues with fb and stop dragging pple into ur filthy crib.
You can do better. This is a cheap way of seeking relevance.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Jesusloveyou: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
Firefire:
I reserve my comment(s) until I verify the possibility.
u better reserve ur comment, because ur chief wailer no make sense,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by ogmaskman: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
LRNZH:

If he really wants to speak for democracy he should submit his ID to FB and they will verify him. End of story.

If he is truly hunted (by ghosts I beleive), as he claims, the hunters don't need his ID to trace him. With a FB account, his million posts online and his IP address, he is roasted meat already. He won't be here deceiveing himself and other illiterates.

END OF STORY. NO MORE NO LESS.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by dunkem21(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
LRNZH:

If he is truly hunted (by ghosts I beleive), as he claims, the hunters don't need his ID to trace him. With a FB account, his million posts online and his IP address, he is roasted meat already. He won't be here deceiveing himself and other illiterates.

Kindly educate a layman like me what would have prompted his account being blocked on FB ..

..Ghosts?

..How many people here have submitted their ID's on Facebook?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) / He Is An Impostor, A Meddlesome Interloper - NLC Disowns Lamidi Apapa / Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.