Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) (27130 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Shocking! Ikpeba Cursed The Day He Voted APC. (snapshot). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by BALLOSKI: 3:47am On Sep 28, 2015
Sanchez01:
Honestly, I read the entire 11 pages with disgust. The government has messed up a lot of youths and it's very saddening that most of them can't see this. I've always believed TonyeBarcanista craved the spotlight but I could have wagered that he wouldn't have ignorantly posted something as this all in the name of politics.

The verification issue started in 2013 and Facebook active users were affected, including myself and a host of friends and family members. I had thought my account was blocked but I discovered it was not after some friends claimed they went through some process to retrieve their accounts. Quite country to the claims of many about getting many requests, the early verification notification was directed at active users. Similarly, a blue marker appeared on profiles of popular celebs to indicate that they have been verified. It all started in 2013...

It is laughable to think the APC looks your way. With the likes of Femi Aribisala, Ayo Fayose, your very own Olisa Metuh, FFK and several meaningful, powerful word-lords on Twitter, you honestly don't stand a chance. Perhaps your account has been very busy. Trust me, all it takes is for you to confirm/verify you're the operator of the Facebook name/page or whatever... I hope the pictures attached open your eyes and that of those who worship you...

You honestly should have people you consult before posting. Like someone suggested,
barcanista is intellectually arid.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by mogentle(m): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2015
BALLOSKI:
barcanista is intellectually arid.
GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAMMMMMM!!!!

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by skyface00(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
barcanista I like every of your write up!, but I couldn't believe u could lost it like dis, FB can't be used for or against anybody, you are half intelligent, u should do more of searching than copy and paste, u should have make use of Google before coming online about it, all u need is 2 copy the message on your facebook page and paste it in google search, u will see thousands of people with the same issues as you, u don't need 2 apply politics to every aspect of you life. U are so good and u need 2 discover yourself, I want to see you more criticizing govt and also give them solutions, u can't keep given destructive comments without constructive contributions to building the Nation. I wish u all the best bros. But u lost it big time on these topic.. cheers

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by arabianights: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

When I pulled out of the fraud called APC in February 16, all manners of missiles were thrown at me by members and supporters of the APC with sole aim of either getting me return or to silence my voice. In fact, I had to be more security conscious because life is precious. Nevertheless, I assumed that all those exhibition of hate start and end on Nairaland forum.

Blocking of My Facebook Account:
Towards the end of last month, I created a facebook page TONYE BARCANISTA so as to reach people on facebook despite having an existing facebook account with name SOLOMON TONYE. I ensured that message/articles on TONYE BARCANISTA are written in a way that it won't connote inciting against the Nigeria state, but left it within the confines of constructive criticism. About Two weeks into operation of the account, I received a message from FB that I have been reported for not using my 'Real Name' and always tagging friends. They gave me the grace of uploading my ID to show that the name on the page is my real name. They also said if I had inputed a phone number, all I would have done was phone verification. The account was suspended/closed/blocked.

Blocking of My Main FB Account:
After the blocking of the TONYE BARCANISTA account, I reverted to my existing SOLOMON TONYE account. Both names are mine, and the account is connected with my phone number. However, hours after sharing the article titled The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Have The Upper-hand on my FB page, I got a message from some guy saying that 'we are working on this your page'. I ignored the user because I believe that worse come to worse, I will be asked to do a phone verification. Few hours ago, I tried to access my FB page but I was told to 'verify' my account by uploading a Valid ID (and not through phone). Note that on this account I never at any time tag any user. Unfortunately for them, I will NOT submit my ID to them because I have lost confidence on FB to keep my ID confidential.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no avail.

2. They Created parody accounts on Nairaland to deceive unsuspecting members of the public, but it was futile.

3. They Vigorously stalked me on FB to see that my accounts are locked. This won't stop the advocacy for good governance.

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!

shocked TONYE, are you serious!? This is rather low of them.Experience, dem no get.strategies ,dem no get.Common opposition dem no fit handle sef..mscheeeew
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Seamareggae(m): 1:08am On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:
MOGIDI , any time I remember your moniker, it reminds me of my favourite food AGIDI

But the difference between you and agidi is..

Agidi is useful to this nation because we can use it to kill hunger but mogidi is useless to this nation grin
Hahaha hahaha.... Guy.. Take it easy...

Chai.... Nigerians bad ooo

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by chrisblack: 1:42am On Oct 03, 2015
bettercreature:
I dont think it has to do with APC,it happened to me too sometimes ago,it only happens when you are popular on facebook e.g if 10 people add you or sent you 10 friend request withing an hour,you will get blocked,i can send you screen shot of the message sent to me to back up my claim,it was designed to deter criminals and robbot from adding people randomly
Thanks for letting him know. I was surprise that he could bring this rubbish up in for people to think he his a persecuted super star.To me he's just looking for sympathy.A lot of people don't know about FB security measures even logging from multiple device can cause this.Barcanista should apologize to APC for the unwarranted lies.He normally claims he is on the side of truth.What I will tell you barcanista his you've lied.I have experience this .it took me more then 2weeks to get back my account. It a normal security procedure by Facebook,so comming up to tell lies is just too bad.Did they call you and tell that it was APC that asked for your page to be brought down?tonye .for the government to know or track you down will cost them nothing.so giving your stuff to fb is no big deal.who says your information his not even with the DSS after all you are a PDP me member known to some since you were also a former APC supporter.At least the person you talked to about position knows you so stop forming important when the govt have lots of big fishes to worry about ,what's their business with common crayfish like you. Next you will come again to tell us Whatsapp is asking for your wife's/girlfriend's picture along with your fathers picture to confirm if you are the owner of the whatsapp ID.

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by chrisblack: 1:54am On Oct 03, 2015
skyface00:
barcanista I like every of your write up!, but I couldn't believe u could lost it like dis, FB can't be used for or against anybody, you are half intelligent, u should do more of searching than copy and paste, u should have make use of Google before coming online about it, all u need is 2 copy the message on your facebook page and paste it in google search, u will see thousands of people with the same issues as you, u don't need 2 apply politics to every aspect of you life. U are so good and u need 2 discover yourself, I want to see you more criticizing govt and also give them solutions, u can't keep given destructive comments without constructive contributions to building the Nation. I wish u all the best bros. But u lost it big time on these topic.. cheers
This I believe should be food for thought to barcanista. there is a thin line between a good mind and a derailed/distorted one.All in the name of politics and to keep his paymaster's incline to the continued payment of his monthly stipend has led to this .oh what a shame. We shall keep praying for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs / Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu / APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.